Print Page | Close Window

Dating white men

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=364685
Printed Date: Jun 23 2018 at 5:54am

Topic: Dating white men
Posted By: sbrownie84
Subject: Dating white men
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 7:51pm
Yes...it's another 'white topic'.

What is it like dating a white man?

Here is my step sisters scenario: a white guy with a doctorate degree, catholic and from the Midwest. She thinks he likes her. She is just a simple girl without a powerful job. Any possibilities here or is someone looking to fulfill a fetish.

Replies:
Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 7:52pm
We need more info. Sounds like a lot of interracial couples

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 7:54pm
It all depends. Where and how did she meet him? Has he ever dated a woman of color before? Is he experimenting? Will he later refuse to show her to family and friends if it turns serious? Questions, questions, questions.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 7:56pm
First wanting white friends ...now dating white men? Hmmmmmm Geek

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 7:56pm
Sleepy

Posted By: Momeijheii
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 7:58pm

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 7:59pm
There's no way to tell at first unless he was obvious about the fetish. If its a fetish, he may try to feel her out first.

But there's a 50/50 chance he's normal, and those r good odds. If she's into that kind of thing (w males) I'd say on paper he sounds ok.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:01pm
how can something so pervasive as interracial dating still be such a foreign concept?  no one can know whether something will work or not just based on race...if it works it works, if it doesnt, it doesn't necessarily mean it was about race either...could be couldnt be...this question doesnt really have an answer yet.

its kind of like youre saying what would a white man want with a simple girl without a powerful job...must be that black poosi...maybe he likes her personality?

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:03pm
she straight played her step sister...a simple girl trying to date out of her league with a white man

i hope i never feel that damn inferior

Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

she straight played her step sister...a simple girl trying to date out of her league with a white man

i hope i never feel that damn inferior

lol thats how it reads...serious complex

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

She is just a simple girl without a powerful job.

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:05pm
Damn op you jealous ?

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:06pm
I don't think she meant it that way. I think she was trying to give a background on the girl and worded it terribly.

It's accidental shade. Like a solar eclipse.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:06pm

LOL

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:14pm
I can't believe we're entertaining this sh*t..thank gawd Mafia is up here now.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:24pm

Yes...it's another 'white topic'.

What is it like dating a white man?

Here is my step sisters scenario: a white guy with a doctorate degree, catholic and from the Midwest. She thinks he likes her. She is just a simple girl without a powerful job. Any possibilities here or is someone looking to fulfill a fetish.

Is she dark skin and natural......if so she got a chance......and its usually a fetish.....

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:25pm
i was here...tis all

Posted By: dijah.love
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:27pm

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:36pm
Too soon?

SB know she loves a basic ass topic.

Posted By: shantel75
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 9:36pm

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 9:38pm
He wanna .

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 9:44pm
I like SB's 'the world keeps picking on me' topics better.

Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I like SB's 'the world keeps picking on me' topics better.

she's cursed too?

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I can't believe we're entertaining this sh*t..thank gawd Mafia is up here now.
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Too soon?

SB know she loves a basic ass topic.
both of these

Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:12pm
C'mon guys. Stop reaching here... Jeez. Y'all mean. But let's view this objectively. A powerful black doctor dating a stewardess. What r the odds of that much less a difference of race and a Midwestern background added to the mix eith respect to my stepsister and her prospect.

Professionals usually go for other professionals...
People prefer their own race
Midwest

I'm here trying to find a way to help het scope out this guy even more. What are mannerisms to look out for? She says he is a very private person and even his coworkers do not know his personal life. However he seems to share aspects about his life with her. Her thinking he likes her is a hunch bit is just that she noticed him staring at her and being shy

when she smiles at him. She also realizes that Coincidentally they take lunch together at the same time. All the time.

Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I don't think she meant it that way. I think she was trying to give a background on the girl and worded it terribly.

It's accidental shade. Like a solar eclipse.

Lol

Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:16pm
but isn't it extremely normal and traditional for the guy to be more successful than the woman?  i mean, i'd rather be the "lowly" one in the relationship if ANYONE will be.  we're in a new era of women being more powerful than ever, but that's still not always the dynamic in relationships.
if he's from the midwest, maybe he's looking for a throwback set up.

all men are risky...white guys add a new dimension to the risk but she'll have to go forward to find out.

Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:20pm
What do you mean by 'throwback set up'

Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:20pm

What do you mean by 'throwback set up'

um, not slave master and slave LOL

i meant the man being the breadwinner since you said professionals tend to date other professionals.

Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:23pm
Ok got it

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:29pm
whether a person has a fetish has nothing to do with a persons income level or education. He could  but who knows the same could be asked if shes just a gold digger.... let them be and shell see if shes smart enough to notice the signs.

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:34pm
If you're gonna date outside your race why not find a hispanic man? they are so fine.

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 11:26pm
Freepost

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 1:12am

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 1:18am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 1:32am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

how can something so pervasive as interracial dating still be such a foreign concept?  no one can know whether something will work or not just based on race...if it works it works, if it doesnt, it doesn't necessarily mean it was about race either...could be couldnt be...this question doesnt really have an answer yet.

its kind of like youre saying what would a white man want with a simple girl without a powerful job...must be that black poosi...maybe he likes her personality?

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 1:38am
Bindddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOL

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 2:01am
Funny I was gonna comment on tumblr and it's fetishising of certain demographics

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 2:03am
On a typical basis, it's going to be the white male providing a lot of ignorance. She's likely to be told he's never "gone black" before, she's a good black person, ask her things he's always wanted to know about black people, make black people references, and all kinds of stupid junk.

If he's the more horrible typical white people, she's going to get all that plus offensive comments about black people, how there's two kinds of black people, treat her presence as a pass to say all kinds of slurs, ask her to be more stereotypical, make all compliments about her based on her race, behave as if he is a gift sent to her in the worst way, and act as if his whiteness can "save" her.

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 3:00am
I made the most tasty cinnamon roll yesterday morning for breakfast. I made too much so there were 4 left over. What do I find last night at 10 pm? My husband grubbing on a cold one. I guess they were a success. I think next I'll try my hand at some pumpkin bread.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 5:36am
What is this nonsenseLOL

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 7:11am

C'mon guys. Stop reaching here... Jeez. Y'all mean. But let's view this objectively. A powerful black doctor dating a stewardess. What r the odds of that much less a difference of race and a Midwestern background added to the mix eith respect to my stepsister and her prospect.

Professionals usually go for other professionals...
People prefer their own race
Midwest

I'm here trying to find a way to help het scope out this guy even more. What are mannerisms to look out for? She says he is a very private person and even his coworkers do not know his personal life. However he seems to share aspects about his life with her. Her thinking he likes her is a hunch bit is just that she noticed him staring at her and being shy

when she smiles at him. She also realizes that Coincidentally they take lunch together at the same time. All the time.

I really don't know what world you live in if you think his/her occupation has anything to do with it. What is this 1943 and all the smart darkies are on one side of the room .. for a white guy to pick from?

A guy is a guy.

A guy of ANY color will try to trick ANY woman into sex. The reason why might be different .. but if that is his goal.. he will find a target. ANY target.

Conversely when a guy of ANY color is looking for a real relationship .. he will find one. If a guy can't find a way to ask a girl of ANY color out... he is not shy, he is either uninterested. maladjusted or is gay.

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 7:29am
I have no interest in dating a white man. I just can't deal with the pinkness and I'm not talking about that paynus. I'm single so who knows, I may be eating my words in a few years.

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 8:17am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

If you're gonna date outside your race why not find a hispanic man? they are so fine.
Confused

Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 8:23am

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:39am
oh it was...soooooooo good. I love to bake!

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:31am
[QUOTE=creole booty]I don't think she meant it that way. I think she was trying to give a background on the girl and worded it terribly.

It's accidental shade. Like a solar eclipse.[/QUOTE]

Stealing. LOL

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

oh it was...soooooooo good. I love to bake!

I was getting into it some months back and stopped..smh.  I'm gonna start back when things slow down.  I was considering trying zucchini bread.  Have you made some, thoughts?

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 11:01am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

I have no interest in dating a white man. I just can't deal with the pinkness and I'm not talking about that paynus. I'm single so who knows, I may be eating my words in a few years.
Stay strong, sister. A chocolate stallion is yours to be had.

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 6:50pm
Take notes.

http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/im-124-sandwiches-away-from-an-engagement-ri_topic364689.html" rel="nofollow - http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/im-124-sandwiches-away-from-an-engagement-ri_topic364689.html

Posted By: Brownsugar1
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 7:27pm

my hump
my hump
my lovely little hump
check it out...

sorry zolloh
i laugh everytime i see your avi
si is the only reason why i watch the show

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 7:41pm
1 day later and this only made it to 6 pages?

times a-changing

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:51pm
If he takes her home to meet the family, he is serious about her.

Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:53pm

Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by MissinCali MissinCali wrote:

Amen! and blk/latino babies are super cute!!!

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 11:15pm
It's just like dating black men, but with fewer traffic stops and less seasoning salt.

Midwest Catholic eh? Good luck with that.  Stern Smile

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Stay strong, sister. A chocolate stallion is yours to be had.

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

OP's on a troll roll with these topics.

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 1:32am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I made the most tasty cinnamon roll yesterday morning for breakfast. I made too much so there were 4 left over. What do I find last night at 10 pm? My husband grubbing on a cold one. I guess they were a success. I think next I'll try my hand at some pumpkin bread.

what???? no sammich????   LOL

Date Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 6:29am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

It's just like dating black men, but with fewer traffic stops and less seasoning salt.

Midwest Catholic eh? Good luck with that.  Stern Smile
WutLOL

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 3:49pm
There is no way for any of us to know what his intentions are

If she's a smart girl shell figure out what he wants fairly quickly.

Print Page | Close Window