Print Page | Close Window

For you ladies using the kojie san soap...

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=364497
Printed Date: Dec 13 2017 at 8:11am

Topic: For you ladies using the kojie san soap...
Posted By: IslandSuga
Subject: For you ladies using the kojie san soap...
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 8:50am
I want to even out my arm pits, knees and elbows and I just want to know how long should I leave the soap on before I rinse it off. Should I exfoliate before applying the soap? Thanks!

Replies:
Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 8:55am
Don't exfoliate before the soap. It'll burn. I unusually leave it on long enough to clean the rest of my body before washing it off.

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 8:55am
Leave it on for 5 minutes then rinse. It all depends on your tolerance. I have no tolerance so wax it on then wax that sh*t off then moisturize

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 9:31am
I wanted to know this as well...I heard leave it on for 3-5 min....

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:31am
I exfoliate prior to using it, doesn't burn me.

5 minutes then rinse.

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:43am
I haven't gotten the soap yet. Might take a visit to china town or order online. Are ya'll using it body, face or both?  I did buy the korea italy towel. Rumbera what is that drama in your avi ?LOL

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 12:07pm
how long did it take before seeing results?  Did you guys use it daily?  2-3x week, etc

Posted By: .hott.pink.
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 12:16pm
Bump. I wanna know allllll this stuff. My underarms, knees, and elbows gotta have something done! 

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 12:19pm
I got the Korean Italy towel and was shamed after I used it. Anywho I read up on koji san they say you see results almost immediately most reviews are positive.

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

I haven't gotten the soap yet. Might take a visit to china town or order online. Are ya'll using it body, face or both?  I did buy the korea italy towel. Rumbera what is that drama in your avi ?LOL

He's workin it....

You'll get better result if you soak in an epsom salt or sea salt bathr prior, the use the towel on your skin.. no soap or nada.

If you dont have time to soak just let the water rinse on your skin prior to using the kit..

They are really jacking the prices up online, luckily I have quite a bit of asian stores near by.. i wouldn't pay more than $5 bucks for a 3 pack.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 12:43pm
Umm... what am I missing? Wth is this?

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 1:45pm

For me I leave on kolie san on the area 15min, then rinse off then I use the Korean Italy towel to exfoliate--I notice so much more comes off this way!

please note: it is not necessary to use Korean Italy towel daily it is strong and that's to much exfoliating! I use the towel 2-3 times a week. but the soap I use on the area daily.

the pic u posted is not the one I have my soap is the kojic acid one and the soap bar is orange.

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 1:47pm
I used to leave it on 15 minutes when I was getting rid of my permataned arms.. not anymore.

Midna... i'm going to try your way

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 1:48pm
Are they selling fakes online? 

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 1:48pm
Also, LA lotion is heaven...

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Can you use LA lotion for body....

Can you use the soap on private area...I want mine to be the same color as my skinSmile

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Can you use LA lotion for body....

Can you use the soap on private area...I want mine to be the same color as my skinSmile

I'm not hairless so I've only used it on my bikini line to keep it nice and smooth, no hair bumps. I don't see why you can't as long as it doesn't touch the sensitive parts.

Yeah, LA lotion for the body is great. I've been making my own and it just makes my skin glow. It mildly exfoliates as well.

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 2:09pm
What is la lotion can it get rid of tiny bumps?

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Lactic acid lotion. I don't know if it gets rid of tiny bumps that aren't acne related. 

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 2:44pm

What kind of bumps? If you meant the "chicken skin" bumps (keratosis pilaris) la lotion is good for that. 

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 3:53pm
Can this soap be used on the face?

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

me I leave on kolie san on the area 15min, then rinse off then I use the Korean Italy towel to exfoliate--I notice so much more comes off this way!
please note: it is not necessary to use Korean Italy towel daily it is strong and that's to much exfoliating! I use the towel 2-3 times a week. but the soap I use on the area daily.

the pic u posted is not the one I have my soap is the kojic acid one and the soap bar is orange.

Can you post a picture of the soap bar you use?

Where are you guys purchasing this towels from?

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 4:57pm
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=eMDwPM27A-RHoM&tbnid=VpFWdVoBwuGZBM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.philamfood.com%2FESKINOL-PAPAYA-7.6OZ.html&ei=MnM7UonmLYWdiALTyIG4Dg&bvm=bv.52434380,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNEVe9DYnIE9MhSJz8DzmXioniTgsw&ust=1379714222766631" rel="nofollow">
If you can find this ^^^ get it.. it works soo good to keep the skin clean and clear.

Just about any Asian/Filipino market with have kojie san and the korean italy towels.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 5:16pm
Im not sure if anyone has addressed this yet as I didnt read every post but there are two different soaps the white (anti aging) and the orange(fader/toner/bleacher or whatever u wanna call it). Ive been using the orange soap for about 2wks now and Ive already seen noticeable  change. In my experience Ive not noticed any burning or tingling aside from when I put it on an acne scar for a bit to long but nothing major. I lather it on the spots I want to fix and use the KIT towel with my brn sugar/salt scrub.

Changes so far:

Two burn scars have lighten greatly the most recent is close to being gone  as  a ref lets say it started
this color and is now this color. The older burn went from This to This. LOL Aside I will be ordering more soap soon as these bars are small as hell (wish I was told).

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 5:18pm
G.. break off pieces of the bar off and use. It will last longer.. make sure you keep the piece that you are using dry after each use or else it won't last at ll.

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Im not sure if anyone has addressed this yet as I didnt read every post but there are two different soaps the white (anti aging) and the orange(fader/toner/bleacher or whatever u wanna call it). Ive been using the orange soap for about 2wks now and Ive already seen noticeable  change. In my experience Ive not noticed any burning or tingling aside from when I put it on an acne scar for a bit to long but nothing major. I lather it on the spots I want to fix and use the KIT towel with my brn sugar/salt scrub.

Changes so far:

Two burn scars have lighten greatly the most recent is close to being gone  as  a ref lets say it started
this color and is now this color. The older burn went from This to This. LOL Aside I will be ordering more soap soon as these bars are small as hell (wish I was told).

That color description actually helped a lot though! I was looking for before and after pictures on Google Images and couldn't find many. I work in the part of Atlanta that is majority Asian and Mexican (literally every store's name is Spanish or Korean/Vietnamese/etc) and hopefully on Saturday I can go see if I can find the towel and the soap in one of the stores. 

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 5:32pm
I store the soap in its own lil container with a screw on top.  It does in deed work though....I forgot to mention it has already taken away the "tank top" tan I got this summer.  Oh and get some sunblock
I think this is something that will be a seasonal product for me...I like it.

.... I was wondering if anyone had tried making it into a bath wash using that DIY trick?

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 6:31pm
Great tips. I found my towel at an Asian grocery store. I think it was 2-3 bucks. I thought it was only one but there were three. These were the small ones shaped like a mitt. My skin feels so smooth after.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 7:56pm
The soap made me itch lol I like it tho.

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 8:16pm
Yurika, are you in the Atlanta area? Or am I confusing you with someone else? If you are in this area, where did you buy your towel?

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:12pm
I ordered mine through amazon got in two days

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:15pm
I use kojie san all over. Im getting more noticeable effects on my face then on my body.My face acne scars have lightened.My body seems more resistant, i havent noticed any changes. Been using for 2 weeks now. It doesnt burn me at all, unless i just shaved the area. 

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 11:03pm
The KIT scares me. It looks too rough for the skin. Is it softer? I watched a video of a man using it and sounded like he was using sandpaper on his skin.

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:00am

For me I leave on kolie san on the area 15min, then rinse off then I use the Korean Italy towel to exfoliate--I notice so much more comes off this way!

You bought the soap here in T.?

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:04am

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=eMDwPM27A-RHoM&tbnid=VpFWdVoBwuGZBM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.philamfood.com%2FESKINOL-PAPAYA-7.6OZ.html&ei=MnM7UonmLYWdiALTyIG4Dg&bvm=bv.52434380,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNEVe9DYnIE9MhSJz8DzmXioniTgsw&ust=1379714222766631" rel="nofollow">
If you can find this ^^^ get it.. it works soo good to keep the skin clean and clear.

Just about any Asian/Filipino market with have kojie san and the korean italy towels.

This toner doesn't do much for me. On the hunt for another one.

Posted By: CaramelKittyKat
Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:39am
I love this soap. I ve been using this for a month or so already & i think my skin looks beautiful. It has definitely helped fade/lighten scars. I also think the soap helps heal woulds on skin faster (cuts or scrapes). I've never used the KIT but I use the orange koji san soap. I usually brush my skin, let the soap sit on my skin for 10 minutes & then rinse. And make sure to moisturize after. I use jergens crema hydrating coconut milk.

Also, the other day while wearing a cropped tip I got 2 mosquito bites on my abs/stomach (not cute at all). My sister googled mosquito bite remedies & one of the tips was to put bar soap on the bite to relieve itching. Well, I put my koji san soap on the mosquito bite & washed it off maybe 35-40 minutes later & the mosquito bite was completely gone! I am in love with this stuff.

Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:40am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I ordered mine through amazon got in two days

Yeah I just ended up ordering mine last night. I've already gotten a shipping confirmation on the soap. Probably will be here on Monday or Tuesday.

Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:42am
Originally posted by CaramelKittyKat CaramelKittyKat wrote:

I love this soap. I ve been using this for a month or so already & i think my skin looks beautiful. It has definitely helped fade/lighten scars. I also think the soap helps heal woulds on skin faster (cuts or scrapes). I've never used the KIT but I use the orange koji san soap. I usually brush my skin, let the soap sit on my skin for 10 minutes & then rinse. And make sure to moisturize after. I use jergens crema hydrating coconut milk.

Also, the other day while wearing a cropped tip I got 2 mosquito bites on my abs/stomach (not cute at all). My sister googled mosquito bite remedies & one of the tips was to put bar soap on the bite to relieve itching. Well, I put my koji san soap on the mosquito bite & washed it off maybe 35-40 minutes later & the mosquito bite was completely gone! I am in love with this stuff.
I will be getting the brush and the Jergens this weekend..how long do you leave your soap on?

Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:45am
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

I use kojie san all over. Im getting more noticeable effects on my face then on my body.My face acne scars have lightened.My body seems more resistant, i havent noticed any changes. Been using for 2 weeks now. It doesnt burn me at all, unless i just shaved the area. 

I was wondering about this. Has all your facial skin lightened or just the scars? 

Posted By: CaramelKittyKat
Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:59am

I will be getting the brush and the Jergens this weekend..how long do you leave your soap on?

About 8-10 minutes. I listen to music while I do this so after 2 songs play, that's usually time to rinse.

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 11:11am
Originally posted by .hott.pink. .hott.pink. wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

I was wondering about this. Has all your facial skin lightened or just the scars? 
My face its self only lightened maybe half a shade, nothing noticeable. My scars have "blurred" i guess would be the word for it. Because i've had acne for years, my skin is more blotchy than individual scars. My face seems brighter and glowy, but not really lighter

Date Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 12:49pm
I'm kinda late but someone posted the correct soap already.

Posted By: KittenWhip
Date Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 1:25pm
I may have to look into this to try to lighten my elbows and underarms.  I've tried just about everything else.  Don't need to use it on my face.  Wonder if I can get it in Flushing NY in the Asian area...

Date Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

You bought the soap here in T.?

No, I ordered on ebay. But u could try a Asian market they might have it.

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 1:59pm
It actually made my KP flare up :( I shelled out for a dry brush and Amlactin. 

Date Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 12:55pm
Just a  comparison for those curious. This are the results i got after a month. The focal point was the burn scar I had.
Note :that the one on the left is a pic taken in the dark with a flash (and after a week or so of use it was a lot darker) the one on the right was taken in the light with no flash.

Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 1:20pm
Jergens makes a hydrating coconut milk? Wow....off to Amazon

Date Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 10:31am
I wonder will this help my dark circles under my eyes.....

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 11:13am
It help lighten and get rid of my acne scars on my shoulders. and my skin tone isnt uneven from the rest of my body seeing thats only where i used it.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 11:16am
i wanna try this but im scared of it lightening me too much.. 

id try it on my knees and and bottom of my butt 

Date Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 11:42am
I got the soap Saturday used it with my Korean Italy towel on my driving arm and it was a whole shade lighter. No bs it shocked the sh*t out of me. I used likas a few years ago once and didn't see immediate results so if you're like me and have to get immediate results this is the soap.

I cut my soap up like little cheese cubes, soap small as hell.

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 1:03pm
Is this good for pores I wanna try but don't want to lighten my face

Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 4:25am
I spent two days tracking down the KIT. Success. I LOVE IT.
Unfortunately I was only able to find Likas and other papaya soaps but no kojie San.
*sigh* I'm gonna try out Likas for a while.

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 6:35am
Is the soap korean? I want to pick it up but don't know which asain store to go to

Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

I spent two days tracking down the KIT. Success. I LOVE IT.
Unfortunately I was only able to find Likas and other papaya soaps but no kojie San.
*sigh* I'm gonna try out Likas for a while.

Anah I ordered the Kojie San soap from Amazon yesterday about to order the KIT from their too...

Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:12am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I got the soap Saturday used it with my Korean Italy towel on my driving arm and it was a whole shade lighter. No bs it shocked the sh*t out of me. I used likas a few years ago once and didn't see immediate results so if you're like me and have to get immediate results this is the soap.

I cut my soap up like little cheese cubes, soap small as hell.
Where did you get the Korean Italy towel from? I want to order from amazon but the reviews are saying they are knockoffs...

Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:25am
My KITs came in the mail yesterday and the Kojie San soap should be arriving today.

I hope my KIT aren't knockoffs b/c I definitely got the pack of 4 off of Amazon.

Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:43am
hottpink I am just going to order off of Amazon too

Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:51am
I ordered from Amazon for the KIT and the soap

Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:56am

hottpink I am just going to order off of Amazon too

Tonight when I get my KS in the mail I'll try it with the KIT and see what the deal is. 

Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 2:41pm
  •  
  •            

• Anyone used this one?  It's suppose to be kojic san and gluthioane?

• Posted By: Rumbera
    Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 3:05pm
    Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

•  
  •            

•  
    The bolded makes me look beige, not a good look. Gluthioane inhibits melanin

Posted By: DWeird
    Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 5:50pm

Is the soap korean? I want to pick it up but don't know which asain store to go to

Japanese but I have actually seen it in the Korean market too. I would call ahead of time just to make sure.

Question everyone, is the Korean Italy towel like exfoliating gloves I can find anywhere or is the Korean product better?

Date Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 1:10am

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

•  
  •            

•  
    The bolded makes me look beige, not a good look. Gluthioane inhibits melanin

what color are you normally?

Date Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 10:44am

Not really beige ( i was being dramatic lol) just really really pale.. In MAC speak NC42/43 ish, I used to be in denial and thought I was NC45..

Date Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 11:42am
    I swear that's their color of choice for WOC. I went 2 mac for concealer and thats the level they gave me. Walking around looking orange and sh*t lol, I would have returned it but it melted in my dryer b4 I had the chance

Date Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 6:20pm
    I just cut my soap up into blocks. I have the KIT as well and I'm gonna try them out for the first time tonight. 

So I'm leaving the soap on for 10-15 minutes before washing it off, correct? 

Date Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 6:47pm

I just cut my soap up into blocks. I have the KIT as well and I'm gonna try them out for the first time tonight. 

It varies person to person I dont leave it on my body that long at all and it still works. I  take a hot shower as usual soak up for a while, lather up and maybe about 5mins later Im under the water and using the KIT.  I def wouldnt leave it on my face that long it may/will burn you.  Again I tend to use it with a bath scrub so maybe thats why its working without the wait.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
    Date Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 7:10pm
    Bhm gone have my skin looking flawless
    Between this, the vitamin c
    And the collagen drink

Posted By: rickysrose
    Date Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 7:13pm
    what is the collgen drink?

I'd love to exfoliate but not interested in lightening/brightening ...

Date Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 7:24pm

It varies person to person I dont leave it on my body that long at all and it still works. I  take a hot shower as usual soak up for a while, lather up and maybe about 5mins later Im under the water and using the KIT.  I def wouldnt leave it on my face that long it may/will burn you.  Again I tend to use it with a bath scrub so maybe thats why its working without the wait.

Ok, cool! 

Since the soap is so damn small I'm sitting here trying to figure out which areas of my body I really wanna go for first. Dead I guess I can start with my knees/legs.

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
    Date Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 8:50pm

Just a  comparison for those curious. This are the results i got after a month. The focal point was the burn scar I had.
    Note :that the one on the left is a pic taken in the dark with a flash (and after a week or so of use it was a lot darker) the one on the right was taken in the light with no flash.

my what major difference...

Posted By: AwesomeAries
    Date Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 9:19pm
    Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

what is the collgen drink?

I'd love to exfoliate but not interested in lightening/brightening ...

rumbera posted about it in another thread
    you drink liquid collagen every morning
    or every other day

Date Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 10:07pm
    liquid collagen?  hmmm thanks AA I'll do a search

wonders if this is animal gristle or is it packaged

Posted By: mizzsandra00
    Date Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 11:03pm
    It's from neocell ricky

Date Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 11:15pm
    copped it from amazon ... such a product junkie

thanks sandra

Posted By: BBpants
    Date Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 11:35pm
    I can't come in this thread no more. Yall about to make me spend my monies.

Posted By: Miss B
    Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 12:16am
    Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

What kind of bumps? If you meant the "chicken skin" bumps (keratosis pilaris) la lotion is good for that. 

Is THAT what I have?

I used to regularly wax my legs and then one random time I got these weird dark bumps around my knees. Like itty bitty ingrown hairs. Even after I got the hairs out of the bump it still stayed.

Where do I get this stuff? Are there other things I should be doing?

Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 12:47am
    Some of yall need to visit the skin talk forum...

http://www.skincaretalk.com/f/" rel="nofollow - http://skincaretalk.com/

Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 10:46am

BHM ain't ready for skin care talk forum.

Everybody is going to be diagnosed as crazy with self hate issues.

There is so much more I wanna discuss with ya'll but I know BHM....LOL

Posted By: Dapheny
    Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 11:16am
    Skin care talk is something else, everybody tryna be Rihanna color lol

Posted By: Katrenia
    Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 12:19pm

Gurl, please. . . Speak your mind and share that knowledge. 

Posted By: PurplePhase
    Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 12:22pm

that's what PMs are for Embarrassed

Posted By: Diane (35)
    Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 12:50pm
    Rumb please discuss it.

I love skin care talk even the lightening forum, never tried anything cause I'm lazy but those women and men do know the BESTEST sunblocks.

Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 1:10pm
    Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Rumb please discuss it.

I love skin care talk even the lightening forum, never tried anything cause I'm lazy but those women and men do know the BESTEST sunblocks.

yes.
    go where they know, I say LOL

that's why I joined this cross-dressing forum when I was trying to learn how to adhere my silicone cutlets/ boobs. LOL

Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 1:14pm
    Funny that you say that Rum cuz I saw several posts yesterday and gave them a good side eye lol

Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 1:17pm
    LOLOLOLOLOL cross dressing, early days the LF forum would get tips and tricks from toupee wearing boards. My mantra= talk what i need, leave the rest and don't ridicule other women for whatever they choose to do for beauty.

Drop that cross-dressing link Purp and more health and beauty tips that you have in your arsenal.

Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 1:23pm
    olden days Diane. Don't even know where the link would be now.

I got the info and moved on--with a future contact for lace fronts. I learned so much from a guy I met there  about lace wigs and boobs. Early days info.

Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 1:32pm
    ahhhhhhhhh Purp i get you. I thought you just put the cutlets in and your bra held them up and the cross dressers used tape and magic lol

Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 1:58pm
    I like skin care talk I found them when I Google the KIT. We should add things here that we find beneficial. I was reading reviews on that liquid collagen and I never would have thought about getting it if not for this thread.

Please share Rum

Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 2:42pm
    I like to read the threads on skin care talk, sure they are a little bit crazy but they have some good information. I take bits and pieces and added to my regime.

For instance, I have introduced full body peels into my reggie... I do them at least 2x yearly and I use Maxi Peel #3 for a deep skin exfoliation.  Good for KP as well.

Lactic Acid lotion and glycolic lotion will have your skin feeling smooth like a babies bottom.. I swear by them, a friend touched my skin and was amazed at how smooth it feels. I've started making my own la lotion it's just cheaper.

Lactic Acid peels are really good for KP.....

Niacinamide in my lotion concoctions...

We just need a skin care thread because I can't think of everything that I use at the moment...

Everything that I use I make with items purchased from Lotions Crafters. I just like having even smooth skin...

Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 2:47pm
    Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

ahhhhhhhhh Purp i get you. I thought you just put the cutlets in and your bra held them up and the cross dressers used tape and magic lol

my cross dressing friends learned me how to get them to stay on with your bra off. lol. 

Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 2:50pm

Lactic Acid lotion and glycolic lotion will have your skin feeling smooth like a babies bottom.. I swear by them, a friend touched my skin and was amazed at how smooth it feels. I've started making my own la lotion it's just cheaper.

love this!

Posted By: Cocoa
    Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 6:05pm
    whats a KIT?

Posted By: sugabanana
    Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 6:25pm

I like to read the threads on skin care talk, sure they are a little bit crazy but they have some good information. I take bits and pieces and added to my regime.

For instance, I have introduced full body peels into my reggie... I do them at least 2x yearly and I use Maxi Peel #3 for a deep skin exfoliation.  Good for KP as well.

Lactic Acid peels are really good for KP.....

Niacinamide in my lotion concoctions...

We just need a skin care thread because I can't think of everything that I use at the moment...

Everything that I use I make with items purchased from Lotions Crafters. I just like having even smooth skin...

Teach us ku fu master. we are ready to learneth from youeth!

Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 6:42pm
    I'm looking for smoother skin ... that's where I thought an exfoliating rather than lightening soap would help

full peel seems like a big step ... rumbie do you think LA lotion would be enough?

Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 6:55pm
    Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

whats a KIT?

Korean Italy Towel

Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 6:57pm
    Are the proper ones the ones with the thin black stripes...

Posted By: sugabanana
    Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 7:13pm
    This is advanced for me. Can we get pictorials please? We want to learn. Rummy you can't be the only one on errfff with smooth skin making us jealous of our gator skin.

Side eyes you until we get pictorials and lessons.LOL

Here I thought using that exfoliating glove you get from the dollar tree was doing something special and extra. smh!!! TEACH US WOMAN

Posted By: zolloh
    Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 7:19pm
    Anybody here use a derma roller to induce collagen production and even out scars?

I read about it on skincaretalk and ordered one last week, been stalking the fedex delivery guy, it hasnt arrived yet Cry

Print Page | Close Window