Print Page | Close Window

Cops shoot black man, running to them for help

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=364395
Printed Date: Nov 16 2018 at 2:07pm

Topic: Cops shoot black man, running to them for help
Posted By: cece1987
Subject: Cops shoot black man, running to them for help
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:23pm

Police officer charged in fatal shooting of unarmed man who had just survived car accident

Kerrick and Ferrell

A North Carolina police officer was http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/09/14/4313045/cmpd-chief-to-hold-press-conference.html#.UjX4qlMrOCT" rel="nofollow - charged with voluntary manslaughter on Saturday after police say he fatally shot an unarmed man who had apparently just survived a car crash in Charlotte and was looking for help.

The victim, Jonathan Ferrell, a 24-year-old former Florida A&M University football player, was shot multiple times and pronounced dead at the scene early Saturday morning.

The 27-year-old officer, Randall Kerrick, was turned himself into police late Saturday. He was released on a $50,000 bond.

"The shooting of Mr. Ferrell was excessive,” the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department said in a statement. “Our investigation has shown that Officer Kerrick did not have a lawful right to discharge his weapon during this encounter.”

According to police, Ferrell crashed his vehicle into the woods, climbed out of his car and walked a half-mile to the nearest house. He began “banging on the door viciously,” Charlotte-Mecklenburg Chief Rodney Monroe said.

"It was quite possible he was seeking assistance based on his accident," Monroe said. DUH

But the woman who answered the door thought Ferrell was a burglar and called police shortly after 2:30 a.m. to report an attempted break-in.

Kerrick and two other responding officers surrounded Ferrell, who “immediately charged” at the police, Monroe said. One officer tried unsuccessfully to subdue Ferrell with a taser. Kerrick then fired his weapon "several times."

“He immediately charged toward the three officers, one in particular," Monroe said. "That officer in particular fired his weapon several times, striking the individual multiple times."

“It’s with heavy hearts and significant regrets it’s come to this," Monroe added. "Our hearts go out to the Ferrell family and many members of the CMPD family."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/09/14/4313045/cmpd-chief-to-hold-press-conference.html#.UjX4qlMrOCT" rel="nofollow - According to the Charlotte Observer , police said initially that Kerrick's actions were “appropriate and lawful.” But a subsequent investigation found the officer, who joined the police department in 2011, had "violated the law regarding voluntary manslaughter." Under North Carolina law, voluntary manslaughter is defined as killing without malice using "excessive force" in exercising "imperfect self-defense," the paper said.

Monroe said there was no evidence Ferrell threatened the woman. Alcohol did not appear a factor in the crash, he added.

The two other officers involved in the incident were placed on paid administrative leave.

Replies:
Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:27pm
I can't take this shyt anymore. I really can't.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:29pm
Lawd

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I actually cried, and this cop is out on bail.

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:31pm
And THIS is why Black people don't fucx with the Police

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:32pm
Oh North Carolina, you ain't sh*t.

I'm shocked they arrested the police officer instead of giving him paid vacation aka 'administrative leave'. I can't imagine what level of anger that family has right now.

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Oh North Carolina, you ain't sh*t.

I'm shocked they arrested the police officer instead of giving him paid vacation aka 'administrative leave'. I can't imagine what level of anger that family has right now.

The two other officers involved in the incident were placed on paid administrative leave.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:35pm
Sad......Unhappy All he wanted was help and he gets murdered smh

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:37pm
They charged the officer that shot him with involuntary manslaughter instead of placing him on admin leave. That's shocking to me.

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:43pm

They charged the officer that shot him with involuntary manslaughter instead of placing him on admin leave. That's shocking to me.

hmm they know that these officers screwed up big time, they are going to leave them out to fry.

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:46pm
SMDH. I'm at a loss for words.

Posted By: Momeijheii
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:47pm
Dammit all. It's open fvcking season.
I can't even fathom how that young brother felt. Can't even seek assistance without being profiled and executed. Shyt, I'll call it what it is.

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Momeijheii Momeijheii wrote:

Dammit all. It's open fvcking season.
I can't even fathom how that young brother felt. Can't even seek assistance without being profiled and executed. Shyt, I'll call it what it is.

yup

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by cece1987 cece1987 wrote:

Kerrick and two other responding officers surrounded Ferrell, who “immediately charged” at the police, Monroe said. One officer tried unsuccessfully to subdue Ferrell with a taser. Kerrick then fired his weapon "several times."

“He immediately charged toward the three officers, one in particular," Monroe said. "That officer in particular fired his weapon several times, striking the individual multiple times."

im assuming this was from the police report, i dont believe it.

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:50pm
@buz as you shouldn't ugh..

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:52pm
You know black men are super human, bunz.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

This. 

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

I did thisErmm when I read that too.  How is somebody who just got into a car accident going to "charge" anyone especially the police?  I call BS.  Sounds way too much like a weak cover-up for their screw up in gunning down an innocent man.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:59pm
#TrayvonMartin

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:59pm

According to police, Ferrell crashed his vehicle into the woods, climbed out of his car and walked a half-mile to the nearest house. He began “banging on the door viciously,” Charlotte-Mecklenburg Chief Rodney Monroe said.

viciouslyErmm really bitch?

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:01pm
so sad... 
he went to the nearest house for help.. he banged on the door continuously.. she thought he was a burglar and called the police SleepyConfused

then.. he gets shot by police. 

a black man must be up to no good and out to get you.. regardless of what hes saying/doing 

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:03pm
What type of burglar bangs on the door though?

Viciously, though? SMDH

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

so sad... 
he went to the nearest house for help.. he banged on the door continuously.. she thought he was a burglar and called the police SleepyConfused

a black man must be up to no good and out to get you.. regardless of what hes saying/doing 

but that is what robbers usually do though, knock on the door loudly to get your attention to rob you.Sleepy

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:04pm

They are pushing the big scary black man angle hard. Black guy coming towards you=charging towards you.

Don't believe they tried to subdue him either. Shot on sight. They were prolly raging when they couldn't find alcohol, weed, ingredients for "lean" or anything else on the brother. So all they have is "he charged at us."

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:05pm

hmm they know that these officers screwed up big time, they are going to leave them out to fry.
I hope they do. Shooting man looking for help? Eff them pigs.Cry

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

They are pushing the big scary black man angle hard. Black guy coming towards you=charging towards you.

Don't believe they tried to subdue him either. Shot on sight.

there was nothing to subdue, they got a call and shot the robber. This is really hurting me though. Idk why but it really hurts.

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Don't believe they tried to subdue him either. Shot on sight. They were prolly raging when they couldn't find alcohol, weed, ingredients for "lean" or anything else on the brother. So all they have is "he charged at us."

I'm sure they'll come up with a poor excuse soon for why he deserved it such as he had a record or some dumb mess like that.

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:09pm

so sad... 

but that is what robbers usually do though, knock on the door loudly to get your attention to rob you.Sleepy
Lamp Fukkkin cracka pigs

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:15pm
Not trying to defend the whites, but I aint opening my door for strangers. Especially a man banging on my door.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Not trying to defend the whites, but I aint opening my door for strangers. Especially a man banging on my door.

I have no issue with the woman calling the police at 2 in the morning. The man would have asked for her to get the police anyway.

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:17pm

you wouldn't have to open it, you could ask who they are and what they wanted through the door.  Could have saved that young brothers life smh

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:20pm

you wouldn't have to open it, you could ask who they are and what they wanted through the door.  Could have saved that young brothers life smh

Nah. I aint even going to the door. I'll just call the police like RT said.

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:21pm
i can understand them not opening the door... but why did he have to be a burglar? 
she could have called the police and simply said, "theres a man outside banging on my door saying he just got into a car accident" 
my point was just that a black man has to be up to no good...

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:25pm

i can understand them not opening the door... but why did he have to be a burglar? 
she could have called the police and simply said, "theres a man outside banging on my door saying he just got into a car accident" 

black=bad

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:30pm

Exactly. Had that man been white, it would have gone down exactly that way

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:30pm
Honestly I think I would think the worst too....I would have think he was coming to murder me or something.....but that's just me being scary.

But I'm sure if it was a white man banging at the door, she would have opened the door......

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

What type of burglar bangs on the door though?

^^^^^^^^^THIS ALL DAY AND NIGHT AND EVER ETERNITY^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thinking the exact same freakin thing...

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:33pm

Honestly I think I would think the worst too....I would have think he was coming to murder me or something.....but that's just me being scary.

But I'm sure if it was a white man banging at the door, she would have opened the door......
Dead
Prolly invited him in, gave him some clean clothes, gave him something to drink, called his insurance company before calling 911...lol

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:35pm
LOLLOL Right!!!

That's how they get killed too !!

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:36pm
The TRUTH must have really been bad if the police didn't even try to defend them. Or maybe it's because he used to be a somebody... 

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:38pm

LOL Girl if somebody wanted to rob or murder you that bad they ain't about to waste time banging on your door until you open it. They'll find another way to get in if they wanna get to you bad enough.

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:39pm
Poor guy, he will not get justice nope. just watch they are going to find drugs in that young mans system.  not saying he was using just saying they are going to find traces to justify the killing..

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:40pm
My friend was banging on my door couple months ago.
It was the middle of the night.
I didnt know it was her ;she left her phone at a party . She was too tipsy to drive so she walked across the complex to get to my apartment.

I was frightened so I called the police .
Didnt go to the door or peek through the eye hole bc I was scared someone would shoot my eye ball.
I told the dispatcher I was too scared to go to the door. I hid in the closet with a couple knives while he talked to me and sent help.

When the cops came I didn't open the door for them immediately either.
The dispatcher gave them my number so they called me and confirmed it was them at the door.

They chilled out for a minute and told me that everything looked ok and they would hang around a couple minutes to make sure I was ok.
When they left my drunk friend popped out of the bushes sobbing. She thought I called the cops on her.

I did but not intentionally lol.
I get very scared in the wee hours of the morning.

This is sad

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

LOL Girl if somebody wanted to rob or murder you that bad they ain't about to waste time banging on your door until you open it. They'll find another way to get in if they wanna get to you bad enough.

I aint taking no chances LOL I'm hiding under my bed with a butter knife until the cops come!

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:44pm

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I aint taking no chances LOL I'm hiding under my bed with a butter knife until the cops come!

BOL a butter knife though girl?! What happened to a big behind butcher knife. Just don't be like the white folks, hidin' under your bed peeking your head out every couple of minutes like you tryna get caught and killed.

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:48pm

LOLLOL Right!!!

That's how they get killed too !!
LOL

A butter knife tho? Girl!*Makes note on who to rob if things get hard*

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:56pm
Don't make fun of me, guys CryLOL

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 7:03pm
A nail file, a sharp pencil...a heavy book?

A butter knife is just going to poke a thief and make him mad.LOL

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 7:08pm
These stories are so maddening.  It's really hard to raise sons realistically without giving them a fear of white men, especially men of authority.  I don't want my sons to fear anything or to be racists but mother damn.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 7:34pm
I can't be the only one TERRIFIED that these cops were ready to justify this man's murder on the spot on the basis of an unfounded assumption..!

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:32am
They have it on film from one of the patrol cars on how it went down.  One of cars was filming unbeknownst to them I guess and they couldn't lie their way out of it like they began...smdh.

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:33am
I put blame on that woman who called the police ...identifying him as a robber instead of a stranger banging on her door.

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:46am
And this mess is why I say America. Rushing towards them....what a load of BS.

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:56am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

My friend was banging on my door couple months ago.
It was the middle of the night.
I didnt know it was her ;she left her phone at a party . She was too tipsy to drive so she walked across the complex to get to my apartment.

I was frightened so I called the police .
Didnt go to the door or peek through the eye hole bc I was scared someone would shoot my eye ball.
I told the dispatcher I was too scared to go to the door. I hid in the closet with a couple knives while he talked to me and sent help.

When the cops came I didn't open the door for them immediately either.
The dispatcher gave them my number so they called me and confirmed it was them at the door.

They chilled out for a minute and told me that everything looked ok and they would hang around a couple minutes to make sure I was ok.
When they left my drunk friend popped out of the bushes sobbing. She thought I called the cops on her.

I did but not intentionally lol.
I get very scared in the wee hours of the morning.

This is sad

I would have been so pissed but laughing at the same time AngryLOL
I don't care who you are, at 2 am I open the door for no adult. Now, a child ok but I don't care what color you or if you are not a very close (sister, husband) family member. I wouldn't open the door my own aunts, uncles or cousins.

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:08am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

I put blame on that woman who called the police ...identifying him as a robber instead of a stranger banging on her door.

still, why riddle the person with bullets? If he were a white armed man, he would have been arrested and read his Miranda rights. But alas, he was a young unarmed black man actually looking for help.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 5:48am
i wouldnt suggest my wife/girlfriend/sister open the door for a stranger, person who called the police isnt the one who shot the guy.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 5:56am
I was JUST in Charlotte...my eyes are welling up. I'm sick and tired of this bullsh*t.

The woman who made the call should be arrested.

I. Honestly. Want. Them. All. Gone. #yts

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 6:44am
I am beginning to suspect white cops get taken to a special room for "training" on how to shoot black men away from minority cops.  It happens way too often and they ALL seem to have the same exact story about how a black man, like the animal he is, "charged" at them.  When is all of this going to stop?  When are there going to be laws that put trigger-happy murdering police behind bars for shooting innocent civilians?

Fukking tired of this shyt.

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:06am
A rally is being held at 1pm today at the government center. The leader is upset that the murderer is out on bond when he knows fir a fact brothers are in jail right now under a million dollar bond for some weed.smh

Coons called into the radio station saying he should have stopped when they tased him and feeling sorry for the lady who called the police who apparently opened the door and then closed it once she realized she didn't know the young man.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:13am
It's the same old bullshiet from the police all the time. They know good and well they shot him because of racial profiling.

Posted By: keishe83
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:16am
This sh&t is really starting to get old. They get away with everything.

Posted By: TheAwakenGod
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:47am

This is freaking sad and fcuk them damn coons!!! How would they feel to be hopeless in a situation like that. Those are usually the first to get killed when everything goes down.

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:53am
WHITE PEO...

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:42am

i wouldnt suggest my wife/girlfriend/sister open the door for a stranger, person who called the police isnt the one who shot the guy.

IDK Bunz.  Normally I would say this is probably accurate BUT....

Black men bang on the door viciously?
White men bang on the door in the same situation what? frantically?

I feel like she played a roll with the hyperbole here. 

Police need to be trained to filter this but no she's not innocent 100%

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:05am
Whats the point of cops learning how to subdue a person in training if all they are going to do is shoot? Even if he charged at them...so what? Your a cop with other tools and BACKUP...so why shoot first? Tired of all these pu$$y cops getting guns. They killing these boys because they can't get away with beating them half to death anymore.

Release the tape!

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:18am
Jonathan Ferrell would have turned 25 next month, and he was engaged.

He had to crawl out the back window of the car.  Probably dazed and confused.  Gunned down mercilessly by a trigger happy cop.
Cry

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:35am
Black=Danger
White=Victim

I don't even wanna be bothered w/the yt's at my job, I'm so disgusted.

Quite a few of my fbk friends knew him personally...

From one of my classmates...

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:50am
Black lives have no value to yt's...

We get the harshest punishments for minor crimes and yt devils get laxed sentences for crimes against us.

A TRAINED officer should get nothing short of life for murdering an innocent man. He has no excuses or room for error, he knows the law and knows the situation wouldve been handled differently if it were a yt man.

I hope he's in GP and the inmates have a field day with his ass.

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 11:50am
It will take this....if it is mandatory that they keep them on their entire shift and the footage is stored and monitored by anybody else but the police.  
Officer Huy Nguyen shows a video camera worn by some officers in Oakland, Calif. Oakland and dozens of other police departments across the country are equipping officers with tiny body cameras to record anything from a traffic stop to a violent crime in progress.

The next time you talk to a police officer, you might find yourself staring into a lens. Companies such as Taser and Vievu are making small, durable cameras designed to be worn on police officer's uniforms. The idea is to capture video from the officer's point of view, for use as evidence against suspects, as well as to help monitor officers' behavior toward the public.

The concept is catching on. The cameras have been adopted by big city police departments, such as Cincinnati and Oakland, Calif., as well as dozens of smaller cities, such as Bainbridge Island, Wash., where the Vievu camera was initially tested by Officer Ben Sias.

"The only thing that really was different about doing business is that I'd tell the person that we're being recorded," Sias says. He sees the camera as a kind of insurance policy.

"In this job, we're frequently accused of things we haven't done, or things were kind of embellished, as far as contact," he says. "And the cameras show a pretty unbiased opinion of what actually did happen."

That makes the cameras particularly appealing in cities where the police have been accused of misconduct.

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 4:21pm
Hateful insecure lil dack boys are always threatened by an attractive/accomplished black person. he shot him because he wanted to and thought he'd get away with it.

Posted By: dazed&
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 5:33pm
fcuker shot him 10 times Cry

http://globalgrind.com/2013/09/16/jonathan-ferrell-autopsy-report-shot-10-times-charlotte-police-officer-photos/?utm_source=Facebook" rel="nofollow - http://globalgrind.com/2013/09/16/jonathan-ferrell-autopsy-report-shot-10-times-charlotte-police-officer-photos/?utm_source=Facebook

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by dazed& dazed& wrote:

fcuker shot him 10 times Cry

http://globalgrind.com/2013/09/16/jonathan-ferrell-autopsy-report-shot-10-times-charlotte-police-officer-photos/?utm_source=Facebook" rel="nofollow - http://globalgrind.com/2013/09/16/jonathan-ferrell-autopsy-report-shot-10-times-charlotte-police-officer-photos/?utm_source=Facebook

Yep shot at him 12 times and 10 hit, I must say his mom was pretty brave today because I would have been doing my interview behind plexiglass.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 6:20pm
10 times? Censored

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 6:53pm
This idiot white guy acquaintance had the nerve to comment on my post sharing this saying he probably had drugs in his system.

His days on my Facebook are numbered.

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 6:56pm
[QUOTE=Midna]This idiot white guy acquaintance had the nerve to comment on my post sharing this saying he probably had drugs in his system.

His days on my Facebook are numbered.[/QUOTE]

why numbered?, just delete him, I have been on a deleting spreeApprove

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 6:58pm
^^^ numbered..? 

anyways shot 10 times?!? and hes out on 50k bond? 

sigh... 

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:09pm
I'm absolutely terrified for my nephews.

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:12pm
I met him last week through a good friend of mine and though we both raised our eyebrows, she's telling me to give him another chance. -.-

The Cancer in me is giving another chance especially since I just met the guy, but frankly, I got my finger ready to activate the unfriend button.

Maybe I'll scare him away by having discussions on race in America or bringing it to him. You know how shook they get.

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:33pm
This, honestly, is one of the most heartbreaking stories I've ever heard

Black people are being slaughtered... still
Read that a let it sink it. What's changed? They're no longer using a rope

Date Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 6:59pm
The defense attorney is black...just saw it on CNN.

I'm livid...I'm tired of these coon ass, useless ass blacks in positions to influence change.

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:03pm
You're actually faulting the defense attorney?
Many times cases are assigned .
When its your turn up there isn't much room to fight.
It's a terrible case but that's the job of a defense attorney .
He is required to put up a well thought out ,decent defense for whomever .
If not there are ramifications .

I def don't think he is a "coon" for this.

Date Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 9:35pm

Who said to open the door to a stranger?Sleepy

Date Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

The defense attorney is black...just saw it on CNN.

I'm livid...I'm tired of these coon ass, useless ass blacks in positions to influence change.
He better give legal but sh*tty counsel to that killer.Stern Smile

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Coons called into the radio station saying he should have stopped when they tased him and feeling sorry for the lady who called the police who apparently opened the door and then closed it once she realized she didn't know the young man.

So she opened the door, saw someone injured/in need of help and then called the police and identified him as a robber? Censored that lady and Censored these people.

Eta: "Viciously" and "charged" are brutal, animalistic traits. They're working hard to dehumanize this man!!

Print Page | Close Window