Print Page | Close Window

Sex Is Not For Fun! (Read A Book Instead)

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=363895
Printed Date: Apr 24 2018 at 12:21pm

Topic: Sex Is Not For Fun! (Read A Book Instead)
Posted By: tatee
Subject: Sex Is Not For Fun! (Read A Book Instead)
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 7:28am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP9hGhHV1ok" rel="nofollow -

-

By Eric W. Dolan
Wednesday, August 28, 2013 22:18 EDT

World Net Daily contributor and tea party activist Jerome Corsi isn’t afraid of being called a racist or a bigot.

At a conservative event in Oregon earlier this month, Corsi claimed leftist atheists like the American Civil Liberties Union were trying to use same-sex marriage to “take God out of Church.” He alleged leftists wanted to make same-sex marriage a constitutional right so that the government could crack down on Christians.

“Our founding fathers knew that if we went this direction, there was no more moral compass and you won’t be able to explain to your children — you’ll have to face the fact that we lost holding the line on one of the most principle issues in the Bible, and that is sex is not about fun,” he remarked. “If you want to have fun, read a book, go to a movie. Sex is about the procreation of children. It’s a sacred responsibility that is meant by God to have men and women commit their lifetime to children.”

Corsi said the answer was to “shut the government down” and “fire on the spot” pastors who were afraid standing up for Biblical principles.

“Well, they want to call me a racist? Go ahead,” he added. “Want to call me a bigot? Go ahead. But I’m not going to be judged on what somebody called me, I’m going to be judged on the adherence to God’s law.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/28/tea-party-speaker-well-they-want-to-call-me-a-racist-go-ahead/" rel="nofollow - http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/28/tea-party-speaker-well-they-want-to-call-me-a-racist-go-ahead/

Replies:
Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 7:29am
Sex is not for fun?

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 7:35am
So.... he wants me to believe that EVERY time he busted a nut, it was too make a baby?!

Yeah right.

He needs to go have some sex for fun right now so he can stop worrying about what other people are doing with their lives.

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 7:56am
i completely disagree

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 8:02am

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 8:31am

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 8:32am
lmao @ the angry train

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:32am
He probably has ED.

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:33am
Lord talk about being uptight as fcuk.  I bet he has some kinks that is probably illegal and depraved as fcuk!

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:34am
Between that angry train and Tatee's gif, I'm crying lmaooo

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:39am
even the founding fathers (used loosely...rolls eyes) in all their hypocritical glory knew that there should be some form of seperation of church and state...

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 1:49pm
Hilarious....Does he get upset if the wife is enjoying said baby making time? Does that mean he gets bent out of shape every time the wife's pregnancy test is negative?

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 11:10pm
procreation  only huh?
well.
this must be why some woman told me that our marriage would be considered a grave wrong under her religion because marrying with the intent to never have children is not a recognized  marriage in her faith; and grounds for annulment.

eta: or something like that...

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 11:23pm
Sex only for baby making?

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 11:43pm
So what he's saying is; He hasn't read most of the Bible and he doesn't enjoy having sex with his wife because he's gay? Yes? K.

Within 2 years he'll be busted for trying to solicit sex from a man in a public restroom.

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 7:14am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

So what he's saying is; He hasn't read most of the Bible and he doesn't enjoy having sex with his wife because he's gay? Yes? K.

Within 2 years he'll be busted for trying to solicit sex from a man in a public restroom.

CORRECT!

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

procreation  only huh?
well.
this must be why some woman told me that our marriage would be considered a grave wrong under her religion because marrying with the intent to never have children is not a recognized  marriage in her faith; and grounds for annulment.

eta: or something like that...

I think it is like that in the Catholic church. 

Posted By: lady_tee
Date Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Sex is not for fun?

looooooooooolLOL

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 6:05pm
This guys swag SCREAMS closet homosexual! So much pent up aggression can not b healthy. He just wants all that single booty to himself.

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 6:17pm
He just mad because he can't get it up anymore Ermm

I'm giving him the side-eye.....He could be a closet pedo Dead

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 8:47pm
He's not doing it right

Print Page | Close Window