Print Page | Close Window

White people and their mfing staring eyes

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=363847
Printed Date: Jan 19 2018 at 9:50pm

Topic: White people and their mfing staring eyes
Posted By: noneyons
Subject: White people and their mfing staring eyes
Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 8:48pm
http://quotecorner.com/Carl-Jung-quotes.html" rel="nofollow - Carl Jung  tells in one of his books of a conversation he had with a Native American chief who
pointed out to him that in his perception most white people have tense faces, staring eyes,
and a cruel demeanor. He said: "They are always seeking something. What are they seeking?
The whites always want something. They are always uneasy and restless. We don't know
what they want. We think they are mad."
http://quotecorner.com/Eckhart-Tolle-quotes.html" rel="nofollow - Eckhart Tolle

what the hell is up with that sh*t? do they be trying to exert their so called power? intimidate? steal your soul? what?  its really starting to piss me the hell off tbh. 

i probably could have posted this in rt thread but hell, the board is dry so i'll post what i wantLOL

Replies:
Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 8:50pm
YT just noses as fuk......

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 8:50pm

subconsciously they want to go home....Stern Smile

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 8:53pm
One day when I was eating at Chipotle some white chick was staring at me long and hard. It wasnt until I made a screw face and said rather loudly, "why she starin at me all in my face?!" did she avert her eyes.

These muhfckas be bold, you gotta let 'em know you a lil' crazy. Stern Smile

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 8:54pm
yall know what i'm talking about? 

it only happens to me when i'm at work in a position of "power". i be like, would you like something to drink? and they be like "a diet coke please"  all while staring deep into my cotdamn orbs trying to see my soul or some sh*t . when i stare their asses back down, they always cower. what the general fuk? 

no other race of people do this sh*t. not indians, asians, hispanics (i know its not a race whatever), only white people. they get on my fuking nerves. 

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 8:55pm
I always stre back harder and give them my what the you lookin at face

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 8:56pm
You were looking up Eckhart Tolle Quotables Nons?

just remember that the 3 modalities to awakening are 
Acceptance, enjoyment, Enthusiasm Clap

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 8:58pm
oodles, i have read the power of now bout 5 times and a new earth bout 3. i know ekhart's sh*t.

i'm on my way to enlightenment but white folks make that sh*t hard.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 8:59pm
White people DO stare at you if you aren't white, it's so weird.

It's like that Inception sh*t where the subconscious sense "an intruder" and everybody in the dream starts creepily staring.

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

oodles, i have read the power of now bout 5 times and a new earth bout 3. i know ekhart's sh*t.

i'm on my way to enlightenment but white folks make that sh*t hard.

Ive only read Awakening to your life's purpose.Clap

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:11pm
i haven't read that one, oodles. is that the continuation of "new earth"? 

anyway, that white man knows his sh*t to a certain extent (gotta give him props for calling out his own peoples) but that law of attraction/live in the now sh*t does not fly in the real world when you're constantly navigating the bullsh*t antics of neanderthal assholes. 

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:12pm
folks always analyzing us, its time we start analyzing their crazy asses. 

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:21pm
i'ma hijack my own thread and talk about white women specifically for a minute too. 

i recently witnessed a disagreement between a white woman and black woman at work. the white chic started the sh*t, kept pushing the black woman's buttons and the black chic finally put her in her place. 
white woman proceeded to shed her white fuking tears and right on cue, everybody consoled her and automatically assumed the black chic was the aggressor. lawd hammercy they make my blood boil with that sh*t. i've been there myself. i see it allllllll the time,. 

white chics are like the teacher's pet that can do no wrong and as soon as the teacher turns her back, the start pulling their evil, manipulative, trixie sh*t, you call them on it and you are the one who gets put in time out. 

something is wrong with those people. 

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:31pm

i haven't read that one, oodles. is that the continuation of "new earth"? 

anyway, that white man knows his sh*t to a certain extent (gotta give him props for calling out his own peoples) but that law of attraction/live in the now sh*t does not fly in the real world when you're constantly navigating the bullsh*t antics of neanderthal assholes. 

lol

rough day Noneyons?

and yes .. its a continuation of the New Earth

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:40pm
White Americans stare a lot…
I guess they are thinking negatively about the person they are staring at, hoping the person will "hear" their thoughts and leave.

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:48pm
rough month, babes. 

i take the parts of tolle's message that are beneficial, put them in my back pocket and discard the rest. he is a white man speaking from a white perspective afterall. so i can't relate 100%

years ago i was a half member/ mostly lurker of this new age forum full of white people and i remember vividly a thread made by one of the forum's gurus talking about black people were a hindrance to his enlightenment..basically, he lives in the now, is able to tap into the power of attraction and all that jazz, but he believed that black people were archaic and subhuman. the thread had like 30 something pages of cosigning. 

you gotta understand hun. that sh*t aint for us. we gotta find a balance and pick up the gems where we can find them, but black people don't have the luxury of exuding the passivity which is apart of (most of) our makeup. that is how and why we have been trampled on and will continue to be underneath their feet if we don't learn to play their game while keeping our gentle natures in the background. 

i'm tipsy and rambling. whatevers

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:51pm

http://quotecorner.com/Carl-Jung-quotes.html" rel="nofollow - Carl Jung  tells in one of his books of a conversation he had with a Native American chief who
pointed out to him that in his perception most white people have tense faces, staring eyes,
and a cruel demeanor. He said: "They are always seeking something. What are they seeking?
The whites always want something. They are always uneasy and restless. We don't know

what the hell is up with that sh*t? do they be trying to exert their so called power? intimidate? steal your soul? what?  its really starting to piss me the hell off tbh. 

i probably could have posted this in rt thread but hell, the board is dry so i'll post what i wantLOL

Iono...to hear some folks tell it they are tryna steal your soul.  Which is why they stare intensely and steal culture constantly.  *shrugs*

eta: they are looking for something that they themselves do not have...for the most part...to hear some folks tell it.

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:55pm
i may have a slightly different perspective of yts than some of the people on this board because i work with a different group of white strangers just about every week. 

when you work in an office enviorment and encounter a random asshole racist or two, you tend to chalk it up to them being an exception to the rule. when you work with so closely with different white people all the time, you start to see that the racist asshole tendency is actually the rule and not the exception. 

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:00pm
Not a coon post, I don't mess with w's but:

My friend and I were just discussing this. We concluded that it is a power thing and white men have it the worst. But, we also said that maybe other races need to return the glare. We both worked in sales and noticed that white people can't take it, almost like a battle with white men. We noticed that some minorities cower under the glare. At least where we r, these people feel inferior to whites.

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

My friend and I were just discussing this. We concluded that it is a power thing and white men have it the worst. But, we also said that maybe other races need to return the glare. We both worked in sales and noticed that white people can't take it, almost like a battle with white men. We noticed that some minorities cower under the glare. At least where we r, these people feel inferior to whites.

I read somewhere that Steve Jobs was able to master the 5 second stare down...
were as in American culture people tend to get uncomfortable after 2+ seconds... 
Japanese people tend to get uncomfortable after 0.5 seconds or something. 

lol @ the "noncoon" disclaimer.
*sigh 
BHM

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:17pm
that was not a coon post at all, creole. 

it is all about power for white people (not just white men, cause white women have mastered this sh*t too.)

do they raise their children to stare people in the eye, is it something ingrained in them? like i said, i've never noticed this phenomena in any other race but white people. 

i understand being able to hold someone's gaze in an interview scenario or what have you, but sh*t, is it necessary to stare a mofo down and exert your power when you're ordering your fuking diet coke? 

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

My friend and I were just discussing this. We concluded that it is a power thing and white men have it the worst. But, we also said that maybe other races need to return the glare. We both worked in sales and noticed that white people can't take it, almost like a battle with white men. We noticed that some minorities cower under the glare. At least where we r, these people feel inferior to whites.

were as in American culture people tend to get uncomfortable after 2+ seconds... 

*sigh 
BHM

I believe it. When I worked at the zoo they warned us to not stare down the male ape. I can't remember exactly what kind of monkey it was at the moment. I have a staring problem and people always break eye contact.

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

It's like that Inception sh*t where the subconscious sense "an intruder" and everybody in the dream starts creepily staring.
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

i think it's both of these. they know you don't belong and so they're purposely setting out to prove it by acting an ass. they thrive off of response that makes you look as though you're the aggressor or the uncivilized one. that sh!t validates them and their backwards ass thinking. 

as far as the staring thing, i'm southern so it's rude. however, i will forget myself and mad dog you like  if you look all up in my face like that.  sometimes i'll even give you a slight smile and head tilt. while i'm a very polite person, you ain't about roll me. 

flatly: i ain't no punk bitch.  

eta: typo fix

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:28pm
i loves it neka!

depending on my mood,when they try that stare down sh*t i be like, "oh my god, are you ok? is something wrong?"LOL

their reactions are always freaking hilarious!

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

i think it's both of these. they know you don't belong and so they're purposely setting out to prove it by acting an ass. they thrive off of response that makes you look as though you're the aggressor or the uncivilized one. that sh!t validates them and their backwards ass thinking. 

as far as the staring thing, i'm southern so it's rude. however, i will forget myself and mad dog you like  if you look all up in my face like that.  sometimes i'll even give you a slight smile and head tilt. while i'm a very polite person, you ain't about roll me. 

flatly: i ain't no punk bitch.  

eta: typo fix

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:31pm
that is stolen!! imma start doing that. 

maybe even blurt out, omg, are you having a heart attack?! Shocked

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:32pm

Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

*sigh 
BHM

I believe it. When I worked at the zoo they warned us to not stare down the male ape. I can't remember exactly what kind of monkey it was at the moment. I have a staring problem and people always break eye contact.

from what i've seen on the nature channel usually it's seen as an aggressive thing or some type of a challenge for his position.  Especially if you stare down the head ape in charge.

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:35pm
@neka, or "are you having a stroke?" LOL wtf,yo!

for anyone who can't relate to this thread, i challenge you to test this sh*t out next time you do business with a white person. i'm not making this sh*t up, i promise. 

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:36pm
eta: ^^^^ yes noney!! !!

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

[sometimes i'll even give you a slight smile and head tilt.
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss
i once did that on a train in nyc to a guy (i was like Smile ), but it wasn't on purpose. i was just being southern and happy to be in nyc.  he actually broke eye contact quick. !!!

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:43pm

One day when I was eating at Chipotle some white chick was staring at me long and hard. It wasnt until I made a screw face and said rather loudly, "why she starin at me all in my face?!" did she avert her eyes.

i just reread this post and this is the freaking gospel truth!

it has made all the difference in the world for me in my line of work. act like you're just a tad bit touched in the head and they will bow down. i show my gentle side and make concessions for my people, not for whitey. 

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:09pm
Interesting....when people stare at me, I just figure they're mesmerized. That's why I stare at black women so maybe I'm projecting. We are some captivating creatures.

I can't even remember the last time I felt like someone was trying to intimidate me. At any rate when I notice someone staring, I return the look for as long as they amuse me, smile, chuckle and go on about my business.

White people are not a terribly attractive group. My eyes have been good to me so I'm not going to punish them to prove a moot point. Power struggle? With me? Oh, you magnificent fool. You've already had more of gaze than you are worthy of, but by all means, continue to look upon me whilst I find something more befitting my attentions than thou. Calawdhammercy lookathat booty!

eta: Good grief, I am such a fcukin Leo.

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:16pm
hey, farra! where have you been hiding?

anyway, i should have made it a point to differentiate between gazing/staring in admiration (or jealousy) and staring in one's eyes as a means to intimidate. 

i experience both and there is a huge difference.

test it out next time you do business with white folks, darling. 

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:20pm
Hey! I been around. I pop in & out.

I come, I go
I ebb, I flow
I am....the tide

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:35pm
well excuse me while i go play the piano, fancy pantsLOL

i kid

but seriously, i know men and women of all races sometimes stare black women down from afar (because like you said, we ARE fascinating creatures--when i do it, i try to do it discreetlyWink), but i'm talking bout when you are face to to face with a yt person doing business with them, you are in the position of power and they are the consumer. 

they stare you down trying to exert this position of authority and quell when you give it back to them. EVERYTHING is a power struggle for white folks. i don't understand that sh*t. 

Posted By: stardaqueenb23
Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:57pm
A while back I was trolling/reading a board filled with right wing extremist/racist/tea baggers and they had a thread about this. Many of the YT men said they do this on purpose to show their power/character/ intimidation tactic etc and that blacks cannot stand it because we are weak willed or some nonsense. Weirdest racial thing I ever read on there.

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:58pm
From Carl Jung's book of Memories, Dreams, Reflections

‘See how cruel the whites look, their lips are thin, their noses sharp, their faces furrowed and distorted by folds. Their eyes have a staring expression; they are always seeking something. What are they seeking? The whites always want something. They are always uneasy and restless. We do not know what they want. We do not understand them. We think that they are all mad.’
Jung fond this critique of an outsider fascinating. He asked the Chief why he thought white people were insane.
“They say they think with their heads.”
“’Why of course”, said Jung, “What do you think with?”
“’We think here,” said Biano, putting his hand on his heart.

Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

A while back I was trolling/reading a board filled with right wing extremist/racist/tea baggers and they had a thread about this. Many of the YT men said they do this on purpose to show their power/character/ intimidation tactic etc and that blacks cannot stand it because we are weak willed or some nonsense. Weirdest racial thing I ever read on there.

guuurl!!!!!

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:01am
I think it is bc we are so magnificent!

I remember this past Sunday, my sister and I were in Wal Mart and we were in the ice cream and frozen dessert isle. I felt like someone was watching me and I look up and this yt woman was staring me down. I glanced at my sister and said rather loudly, "what is she looking at?" Then I asked her, "may I help you?" She turned her buggy around and walked off..

They have it bad about staring at black people. Im not even pretending like I care if I hurt their feelings by bringing their stupidity front and center.

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:44am

This is the funniest and most pitiful thing I've heard of in a long time. They are trying to convince themselves of their superiority. My word, it must suck ass going through life that insecure. Them dudes dacks must be as small as newborn baby toes.

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:53am
dug this up on stormfront cuz i'm bored.

Quote I think I once read on here that the cold gaze of a white man's eyes can intimidate a negro like nothing else. After a couple of experiences, I certainly believe it to have some truth about it! A little background... I live in a 99% white suburban area that over the course of the past 5-10 years has been built up with businesses, etc. The latest of which is a laywer's office not 500ft from my house. They have frequent visitors of a not-so-white type; just my luck. Mad 

During the summer, I came home and was walking down to the mailbox when a black in a new Honda came rolling past very slowly. I was feeling particularly confident, so I stood and watched as he turned into the driveway across the street. He stopped, and reversed to turn around and go back down the road. All the while, I'm staring, stone-faced. He looks over at me, sheepishly, and gives me a pathetic "I'm sorry" wave before driving on out of there. rofl Negro, you don't belong here!

And again, not a week later, I had pulled onto my street to find a black stopped in his car on the opposite side of the road. I slowed to a crawl as I passed, locking my eyes with his. As I passed, he turned away and started driving, refusing to look at me again. Negro, you don't belong here!

I've never considered myself an intimidating guy, but just this simple act seems to work wonders! Stare 'em down, anywhere you can!

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:56am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Interesting....when people stare at me, I just figure they're mesmerized. That's why I stare at black women so maybe I'm projecting. We are some captivating creatures.

I can't even remember the last time I felt like someone was trying to intimidate me. At any rate when I notice someone staring, I return the look for as long as they amuse me, smile, chuckle and go on about my business.

White people are not a terribly attractive group. My eyes have been good to me so I'm not going to punish them to prove a moot point. Power struggle? With me? Oh, you magnificent fool. You've already had more of gaze than you are worthy of, but by all means, continue to look upon me whilst I find something more befitting my attentions than thou. Calawdhammercy lookathat booty!

I'M WEAK!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:57am

White people are so weird

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:58am
Yeah, he do that shyt in his own neighborhood. He wouldn't look a negro in the eye in a Walmart parking lot.

Lil punk bytch.

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 1:01am
Acting like his balls done grew like the grinch's heart because he stared a black man in the eye. Fool please!

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 1:05am
LOL

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 10:52am

i loves it neka!

depending on my mood,when they try that stare down sh*t i be like, "oh my god, are you ok? is something wrong?"LOL

their reactions are always freaking hilarious!

Brilliant I am going to use this...Clap

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 10:56am

From Carl Jung's book of Memories, Dreams, Reflections

‘See how cruel the whites look, their lips are thin, their noses sharp, their faces furrowed and distorted by folds. Their eyes have a staring expression; they are always seeking something. What are they seeking? The whites always want something. They are always uneasy and restless. We do not know what they want. We do not understand them. We think that they are all mad.’
Jung fond this critique of an outsider fascinating. He asked the Chief why he thought white people were insane.
“They say they think with their heads.”
“’Why of course”, said Jung, “What do you think with?”
“’We think here,” said Biano, putting his hand on his heart.

That's deepClap

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 1:04pm
Hmm, interesting topic. I've noticed the yt people stare but I'll stare back.

Last weekend, my son had a soccer tournament in a predominately yt city. Alladem mofos was staring like they never seen colored people before. Didn't bother me one bit, I stared right back and put some pep in my step.

It was a wonderful feeling watching my son beat and his colored team mates beat their asses on the field.

WoNDERFUL feeling.. I was twerling outta there ...LOL

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 1:08pm
when i get back imma read this thread, it looks good.

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Hmm, interesting topic. I've noticed the yt people stare but I'll stare back.

Last weekend, my son had a soccer tournament in a predominately yt city. Alladem mofos was staring like they never seen colored people before. Didn't bother me one bit, I stared right back and put some pep in my step.

It was a wonderful feeling watching my son beat and his colored team mates beat their asses on the field.

WoNDERFUL feeling.. I was twerling outta there ...LOL
My son is on the golf team at his school chile you should see the stares we get...He is the only coloredLOL

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 2:30pm
if i am in the work place especially when laying out my pov.  i will most definately stare a mofo down when delivering the crescendo of my argument.  shyt i even started wearing glasses to the conf room so i could stare down over the top of them when a mofo said something stupid...lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i don't go have to go into the office anymore tho...

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 2:31pm
I can imagine @ BMW

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 2:34pm
hmmmm....i will also stare down a mofo who is saying/doing something stupid during any sort of transaction that involves me exchanging my money for goods/services.

Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 3:30pm
I am in so much shock right now. I thought it's just my imagination/ I am over thinking things etc. Wow. I cannot believe I am reading about the staring. ALWAYS. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS. I never look away from eye contact but I have always wondered why they appear to hold it for so long. Wow, you mean to tell me I am not the only one who has noticed this?! 

I have also read the power of Now. 

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 3:33pm
Lies......all LIES I tell you!

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 3:37pm
I hardly ever look at yt people, tbh. I act like they don't exist. Clutch my belongings when they get too close..lock my car doors if one passes by LOL. If I do notice a stare..i WILL stare back.

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 3:39pm
I'm a martial artist and at my dojo, I'm the only "raisin" in the group. The stares I get from the yt spectators, parents, etc. is crazy! They will literally stare right at me as if saying "What are YOU doing here" ErmmSleepy. Ain't you fuccers ever seen a black woman in a gi before?? Smh....

I stare right back at 'em then they'll quickly turn their heads. I'm not letting these pasty, pale mf's punk me. Ain't happening. Stern Smile

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 3:47pm
AZ!! And their hair pulling asses should realize you're the wrong one to stare at.

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 3:52pm

AZ!! And their hair pulling asses should realize you're the wrong one to stare at.

Precisely! That ain't smart.....LOL

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

all i read was-

fact: blah blah blah OPINION blah blah blah blah 
blah blah OPINION blah blah blah OPINION blah 
blah blah OPINION share with other white people 
(or a randomly circulated black baby) who need 
another reason to bask in their whiteness and 
feel special. 

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

I bet a blue-eyed devil wrote thatStern Smile

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

I am in so much shock right now. I thought it's just my imagination/ I am over thinking things etc. Wow. I cannot believe I am reading about the staring. ALWAYS. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS. I never look away from eye contact but I have always wondered why they appear to hold it for so long. Wow, you mean to tell me I am not the only one who has noticed this?! 

I have also read the power of Now. 

*sings* You are not alone/MJ

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 6:33pm
lol@ Fraiche..

I hate when people stare at my kids too especially yt people because they are trying to "figure out them out" .. Are they black or not,  mixed, etc etc etc... Mind ya business bishes.

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 6:44pm

Sounds like that Indian was some damaged goods paranoid Indian if he is thinking like that.

Nut case! 

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 6:47pm
Well you never disappoint.

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 6:55pm
@printerink, take that up with the famous WHITE male author who quoted one of the most influential WHITE male psychologists that ever lived in his book about enlightenment, you freaking nincompoop!

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Sounds like that Indian was some damaged goods paranoid Indian if he is thinking like that.

Nut case! 
i'm sayin. it's like they made that whole stolen land and attempted genocide thing up. 

attention whores.

Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 7:29pm
Hmmm staring isn't something I usually pay attention to. If I happen to catch someone staring at me, I'll just smile, greet them, and keep it moving.

But I can understand it if people want to stare at me, what can I say? My beauty, especially as a woman of color, is just that hypnotizing to some folks. So I can't really blame them - I know the effect I have on people. 

Posted By: Oladunni
Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:22pm
Yes this is definitely a white people habit.. These muthafukas are not discrete at all, only wen you look back they decide to turn away, but will look back again.
 I think it's a combination of being black, beautiful and them just feeling like you don't belong Overall.
The other day me and my fam went on a steamboat/train ride and I felt this white girl eyeing me down. ( I was like ma, this white girl all in my face tho LOL, she was like maybe she thinks you look familiar). Anyway i was going to the top/deck of the boat and this bish, her father and dad were staring me down from my toes to wig.. I smiled and these niccas kept looking.. White people got problems!

Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:33pm
This thread reminds me of something that happened when I attended college.

Even though some have said that it makes them feel awkward, I've always made direct eye contact when listening/speaking to people, including my professors.

Once, I had a professor, who, upon seeing me in my headscarf, assumed that I was from the other side of the world. I always sat in the front of my class and listened/made direct eye contact with him and so one day, in the middle of teaching, he says to us  " You know, in some countries, women aren't even allowed to make eye contact with men," and then turns and looks @ me and says "Where are you from?" and I was like (without breaking my gaze) "Tennessee. where are you from?"

Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:42pm
damn i know he felt stupid

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

damn i know he felt stupid
for real though. 

he went above and beyond to earn the feeling too. 

with his ignant self.

oh and eta:
Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

and then turns and looks @ me and says "Where are you from?" and I was like (without breaking my gaze) "Tennessee. where are you from?" 
WOOOMP WOOOOOOMP!!  

Posted By: mzmee
Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 10:19pm
I was at the clinic with my husband and as soon as I walked in this white woman was staring me down. I sit down and didn't pay it no mind because it was 7:30 in the morning and I didn't have breakfast. But I still wasn't in a playing mood. I feel this same chick raping me with her eyes so I look up reeeeaaaalll slow and stare her down. She still staring so I say out loud you got a problem sweetheart? She says no issue here. So I say in the stankest way possible well why in the FCK are you staring at me? I know ya moms taught you manners rude ass. She got up and went to the furthest side if the clinic out of everyone's view.

I don't play with these white folks. My momma told me I was too damn spirited anyways ion give a damn. Don't try to test your strength with me cuz I'll embarrass ya ass.

Date Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

This thread reminds me of something that happened when I attended college.

Even though some have said that it makes them feel awkward, I've always made direct eye contact when listening/speaking to people, including my professors.

Once, I had a professor, who, upon seeing me in my headscarf, assumed that I was from the other side of the world. I always sat in the front of my class and listened/made direct eye contact with him and so one day, in the middle of teaching, he says to us  " You know, in some countries, women aren't even allowed to make eye contact with men," and then turns and looks @ me and says "Where are you from?" and I was like (without breaking my gaze) "Tennessee. where are you from?"

BAHEEEEEE!!!!   he wasn't expecting that.  What'd he say to that?

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 12:00am
People like that have small dycks/dry puxxies and no lives. How can u be so preoccupied with black folks and satisfied with yourself at the same time? it's impossible.

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:11am

Farra.... I Heart you Stern Smile

Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:31am
 LOL    Embarrassed

Posted By: Omni Harmony
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:37am
this thread is ironic and hilarious.  where is Kola when you need herLOL

Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:40am
On Twitter, where she always seems to be, I imagine.  

Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:57am
This happens to me plenty of times...but it's not just whites...it's everyone of all races Wacko

But I remember my mom saying how this white woman was starting at her while she was at a church service. Funny thing was it was a black church so mom was confused why this lone white woman was gawking at her specifically with her mouth open.

Mom said she swang her dreads around and shot her a glare like WTF are you looking at???? And the yt woman adverted her eyes elsewhere lol.

I Heart mom!

Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 10:08am
Anyone who feels the need to intimidate others are weaklings themselves. People with real power don't need to go out of their way to make others feel inferior. I can't help but laugh and feel sorry for people like this....bwa hah hah. Clown

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 10:20am

Power struggle? With me? Oh, you magnificent fool. You've already had more of gaze than you are worthy of, but by all means, continue to look upon me whilst I find something more befitting my attentions than thou..
Cry this was all beautiful...but i love the bold.ClapLOL

Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 10:25am

Nut case! 

You are so dumb... forreal..

I don't get it. I see you in relationship preaching smart things about dudes but everywhere else you preach the dumbest and most ignorant dismissive sh*t. You're like a white woman.

How come you're so well-versed and knowledgeable about dick, but fail so hard at everything else? How can you afford that sh*t?

Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

I get stares from all races too. All day. But there is a particular glare from white people that we are talking about. Not just gawking/admiration/plain jealousy.

I know Ouch

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 11:35am
LMAO@ How can you afford that sh*t

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 11:42am
I'm really starting to believe becky is a troll. One cannot be that clueless.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 11:52am

Nut case! 

I don't get it. I see you in relationship preaching smart things about dudes but everywhere else you preach the dumbest and most ignorant dismissive sh*t. You're like a white woman.

How come you're so well-versed and knowledgeable about dick, but fail so hard at everything else? How can you afford that sh*t?

i thought it was just me. 
i think i had to copy and paste some sh*t she said once
but something goes click when she moves around

Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 11:53am

LOLCry  oh lawd...take meh nah!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 12:14pm
Leave Becky alone. I ain't even mad at what she said in this thread.

Yeah, thinking with your heart is sweet, and good for your karma n shyt, but sometimes it just ain't in your best interest. Thinking with your heart is why them Indians fed them yt folks after their boat crash landed instead of killing them, like they should have. tbh, ijs, imho

Posted By: joileprincess
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

I think she's a YT guy named Dirk from the backwoods of some southern state who in between posting on BHM and Stormfront is listening to John Mellancamp records and eating mayonnaise sandwiches.

Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 12:39pm
Stormfront and John Mellancamp eh?

Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 1:09pm

this post brought sunshine to a cloudy dayLOL

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 1:41pm
Yep I know that stare, and I usually just stare back with more intensity and give them the "that's right crakka I'm here" grin until they either say something or look away

whites don't intimidate me

Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 2:05pm

Stormfront and John Mellancamp eh?
southern state though? 

y'all have got to stop with that. there's not a physical border somewhere confining racism, questionable music choices and ignance exclusively to the southern states. 

... ok, well maybe florida.

Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 2:54pm
mayo sammiches????  lol

Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

I think she's a YT guy named Dirk from the backwoods of some southern state who in between posting on BHM and Stormfront is listening to John Mellancamp records and eating mayonnaise sandwiches.

"Jack and Diane" is a great song
And I like mayo on all my sammiches

....I question my blackness at times Stern Smile

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Nut case! 

i thought it was just me. 
i think i had to copy and paste some sh*t she said once
but something goes click when she moves around

Maybe a white guy f'ed her brains out.....

Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Wait we not fcukin wit mayonaise no more!? What happened!? LOL

nah they talking about mayo between 2 slices of bread as a meal. we dont do that do we?

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 7:32pm
Their asses are just studying us to see what they can hijack next...

Rant (kinda long...sorry)
I started a new job at the beginning of July, and the seating in the training room was setup 5 rows of 3 on each side of the room. Like so...

X   X   X                            X   X   X

So Day 1 our name cards were resting on a table at the entrance of the room, we were able to select our seats. I arrived 5 minutes before the start of the day and everyone was pretty much already there. There were a few seats available.

The Trayvon Martin trial was going on and I did not feel like mingling with yt's. so I plopped my ass down between 2 other BW. We chatted occasionally, had our moments when something racist happened underhandedly and we had the WTF?? face. They were really cool.

Week 4 (Monday)
I walk in the training room and our name cards were laid out for us and rearranged. The trainers chose new seats so we could "get to know as many of our new coworkers as possible." My ass is dead smack between two yt women. We're all around the same age. One's a year younger, the other younger by two years.

When I say these crazy ass heauxs stare at me constantly. They are ALWAAAYYYYYSSSS looking at me. If I take a notebook or index card out to jot down some notes, their eyes focus right at the tip of my pen. If I put my sweater on because it's chilly, guess who's looking? If I'm checking my email, guess whose eyes are glued to my inbox. Randomly, I'll catch them just staring at the side of my face.

Thing is, they don't even try and be discreet. I've even nicknamed them--"eyes". They have their neck at the perfect 45 degree rotation looking at wtf I'm doing. So I can not only feel them staring, I can see their asses out or my peripheral...

I'm still in training and in no way want to jeopardize my job, but I really wanna turn to each of them and ask "can I help you?"...

OR turn to one of them and start digging in my nose profusely as if tissue never existed. I want them to know I'm crazier than their crazy asses.

Posted By: mzmee
Date Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:37pm
Oh baby I would just turn around and stare right on back. Can't get fired for staring..

Print Page | Close Window