Print Page | Close Window

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BHM MEMBER MIAMI-SCAMMER

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Market Place
Forum Name: Member to Member Exchange
Forum Description: Members can buy/sell from Other Members!
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=363675
Printed Date: Jun 24 2018 at 5:10am

Topic: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BHM MEMBER MIAMI-SCAMMER
Posted By: NadiaPost
Subject: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BHM MEMBER MIAMI-SCAMMER
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:01am
This member purchased a unit from me and is now charging back saying purchase was unauthorized

Exibit A: Correspondence with the buyer after she received the unit

Exibit B: Her scamming triffling ass is trying to resell the wig in a thread down below
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/chinese-light-yaki-f-l-wig-24in_topic363388.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/chinese-light-yaki-f-l-wig-24in_topic363388.html

Exibit C:

Ladies beware of this person she is dishonest

Replies:
Posted By: Promiseualways
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 5:52am
Wow... [:^(] that's all I can say..

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 6:50am
Wow....

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 7:12am

I made my first M2M purchase from Nadia . Honest lady . I hope you win the dispute .Ermm

Posted By: Bekah
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 7:14am
Smh.. Terrible..

Posted By: Ms_Kudos
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 7:38am
D@mn son!  I hope you did a screen shot of the thread where she is trying to sell the wig.

You should also post this link in her post.

Posted By: SN2BPHD
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 8:30am
That is bull. Ladies please let others know when this happens. I have had some great transactions on here and would do business with those ladies anytime, and had a member send me a matted vajayjay hair closure. That member still sells on here, and I was never refunded the extra cost to ship back. Please blast these fools. This is just ridiculous.

Nadia, you better report her big time. Please post upstairs. This is credit card fraud.

Victoria Howard, you need to give Nadia her money and crawl under a rock somewhere.

Posted By: MsMahoganyRed
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 8:33am
Wow Nadia! A chargeback?!  That is crazy.  I suggest that you take a screenshot AND link the thread to Paypal where she has the unit for sale.  Also - make sure all the communication you send to paypal is from BHM/FB or the like...I will message you.

I can't stand scammers and this is ridiculous!

Posted By: ShadeTree
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 10:08am

What is her reason for the chargeback??? It's obvious she was happy with the purchase. Ouch
Screen cap everything!

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 10:21am
Man it is a shame and wonder on how folks trying to scam folks out of something.  If it ain't hair, it's clothes, cars, school tutition, etc.  I hope it is resolved in your favor Nadia.

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 10:28am
Wow a chargeback but at the same time trying to sell the unit here....smh.How she going to lie like that when all the evidence is right here in this section? Too much scamming in this section will lead this section to be closed down again.

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 10:38am
damn shame 

Posted By: BaileyAlexandria
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 11:32am
like....did she think we wouldn't notice? I'm confused....Someone explain how she thought she would get away with this scott free to me....

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 12:40pm
smh

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 1:33pm
wayaminute did I just see someone trying to do a chargeback on a wig and is reselling it here like we will not notice. DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM!!!!

Can I atleast get some hurr for my aunty before this place gets shut down. some people mess it up for errrry body. I purchased from Nadia plenty of times with no issues.

Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

That is bull. Ladies please let others know when this happens. I have had some great transactions on here and would do business with those ladies anytime, and had a member send me a matted vajayjay hair closure. That member still sells on here, and I was never refunded the extra cost to ship back. Please blast these fools. This is just ridiculous.

Nadia, you better report her big time. Please post upstairs. This is credit card fraud.

Victoria Howard, you need to give Nadia her money and crawl under a rock somewhere.
What is the members name that sold you bad hair ? I will buy just to help a member i am familar with . TIA

Posted By: Nadiesca
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

What is the members name that sold you bad hair ? I will buy just to help a member i am familar with . TIA

Am the one that sold her the bad closure.....she open a claim i accepted and paypal refund her money
I will never scam someone for 50.00$ or any amount!!!.....she the only person that think am a scammer here Confused and if i may add,that happen in 2010!

Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 6:08pm
OK^^^ Thank you .

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 12:21am
Geek

Posted By: MissEducated
Date Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:34am
Oh my...Shocked

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 6:37am
Damn this section will be shut down soon...

Posted By: ExotiqBeautii
Date Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 7:29am
OP, have you heard anything back yet about the case?

Print Page | Close Window