Print Page | Close Window

Happy Hoe meal in Zurich

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=363597
Printed Date: Oct 18 2018 at 8:40am

Topic: Happy Hoe meal in Zurich
Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Subject: Happy Hoe meal in Zurich
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 10:39pm

Sex drive-in for prostitution opened in Zurich, Switzerland

Sex drive-ins opened in Zurich ... A prostitute works in her room on a prostitution boat. AFP PHOTO / ANP / JEROEN JUMELET

Sex drive-ins opened in Zurich ... A prostitute works in her room on a prostitution boat. AFP PHOTO / ANP / JEROEN JUMELET Source: AFP

DESCRIBED as similar to a car wash, a country has opened it's first sex drive-in to try to stop illegal trading in prostitution.

The government in Switzerland, where prostitution is legal, has opened its first sex drive-in in the capital http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zurich" rel="nofollow - Zurich , http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jt5YT6IU5uenSvMxdfCNcOrDZVXg?docId=CNG.fbaf88bc92fbda029cbfb4342f236064.701" rel="nofollow - AFP reported .

The partially enclosed wooden booth, which is in an industrial part of the city, is the first of nine that will be opened during a civic ceremony on August 26.

The booths, similar to a shelter for hikers often seen in national parks, will be open daily from 7pm to 5am, only to drivers, who must be alone in their vehicle if they want to pass the check-in gate.

Drivers follow a marked route, with signposts sporting a red umbrella, along which up to 40 prostitutes will be stationed. Once they have negotiated a rate, they will drive to one of the nine boxes to have sex.

The boxes will be equipped with alarms, allowing the prostitutes to make rapid contact with police if they are in danger.

Men who solicit prostitutes outside three new approved zones, including the nine sex boxes, face fines of up to 450 francs ($528), http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/switzerland/10247035/Switzerland-opens-drive-in-sex-boxes-to-make-prostitution-safer.html" rel="nofollow - Telegraph UK reported .

Zurich has long been home to a red-light district but local residents have become fed up of prostitutes and clients plying the streets, notably along the riverside Sihlquai.

In addition, officials have said that they want to ensure the safety of prostitutes, stem trafficking by crime networks and reduce the role of the underground sex trade.

The sex-box plan was approved by Zurich's voters in March 2012 - referendums from the local to the national level are the bedrock of Switzerland's system of direct democracy.

Work on the new site cost 2.1 million Swiss francs ($2.2 million), below the voter-approved budget, with running costs are expected to be around 700,000 Swiss francs a year.

"We want to regulate prostitution because until now it was the law of the jungle," said Michael Herzig, from Zurich's social welfare department, when the initiative was announced.

"It was the pimps who decided the prices, for instance. We are trying to reach a situation which is better for the prostitutes themselves, for their health and security and also for people who live in Zurich."

Replies:
Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 10:42pm
I ain't mad.

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I ain't mad.

Neither am I.

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 11:01pm

Once they have chosen one of the women and negotiated a fee, they will drive into one of the wooden sheds, which are hung with posters advocating the use of condoms and warning of the risk of Aids.

The sex boxes are equipped with alarms which the prostitutes can activate if they feel in danger from a client.

The site is only open to drivers of cars – pedestrians and men on motorbikes are not allowed – and will operate from early evening until 5am each day.

The sex boxes are one of several measures intended to reduce the large numbers of prostitutes plying their trade in residential areas and in the city centre, including a ban on soliciting along the Sihlquai river embankment.

Men who solicit street workers outside three new approved zones, including the cluster of sex boxes, will face fines of up to 450 francs (£310).

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 11:04pm
Cool story bro.

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 11:06pm
I like it.  At least the prostitutes are working in a safe environment.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 11:07pm
Ermm

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 11:08pm
I love the alarms and this is interesting. 

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 11:13pm
Disgusting

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 11:17pm
Geek
Well...

Posted By: Samoneisthebest
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 11:25pm
They gonna open a male one? Where a sista can go get d!cked down and then go on 'bout her business?

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:37am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

this was one of my first thoughts.  Women are gonna sell it and men are gonna purchase but at least these women can be protected.  Not have to worry about gettin' beat up by men and/or their pimp and gettin their money snatched.   Tax it and regulate it.  If you're gonna do this...you have a safer way out should you choose to quit.  With the streets...you're really not allowed to leave.  At least not alive.

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:56am
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

They gonna open a male one? Where a sista can go get d!cked down and then go on 'bout her business?
this. all of this.  

for the story at hand, i'm glad that they're being logical and safe about it with the alarms and being selective about which customers can come through. 

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 1:12am

A male prostitute is closer and than you think Samone! Look on your FB or in your cell phone's contact list for your male acquaintances. At least 1 will help ya out for free.LOL

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 1:39am
Seems good to me

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 2:07am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

A
male prostitute is closer and than you think Samone! Look on your FB or
in your cell phone's contact list for your male acquaintances. At least 1 will help ya out for free.LOL
*tony starks arms in air explosion in the background gif*

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 2:38am
Good. Zurich knows sex trafficking is a problem and instead of criminalizing it and trying to squish it, they are trying to remove the criminal stigma of sex work to provide safe environments for sex work to happen and deter criminal activity. I ain't mad.

Let them ho in happiness and safety!

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 2:40am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

this was one of my first thoughts.  Women are gonna sell it and men are gonna purchase but at least these women can be protected.  Not have to worry about gettin' beat up by men and/or their pimp and gettin their money snatched.   Tax it and regulate it.  If you're gonna do this...you have a safer way out should you choose to quit.  With the streets...you're really not allowed to leave.  At least not alive.

Yep. May not be my cup of tea, but I'd rather they earn their money in a safe environment and completely voluntarily. In places where it's criminalized, you have people who are forced into it and can't escape.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 2:43am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

A
male prostitute is closer and than you think Samone! Look on your FB or
in your cell phone's contact list for your male acquaintances. At least 1 will help ya out for free.LOL
*tony starks arms in air explosion in the background gif*

DeadLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 3:42am
Nice

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 7:56am
.....And then she said when they gonna open a drive-thru for women  to pay for d!ck

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 8:26am
My feelings about this and abortion are the same.
I don't like it but I don't want legislation against it

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 8:29am

Ewwww
This is what's partly wrong about feminism today that "me too" syndrome.
Most feminists don't even see the sad irony in this.

Me and an active feminist director at NorthWestern/Chicago area who was a former professor of mine had a lively debate about this .

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 8:58am
LOL Men are natural born sex worker.  No payment required.

My first thought was don't be trying to pay these women "drive in" wages either!!!  This needs to be a safe high paying job. 

Print Page | Close Window