Print Page | Close Window

come get your girlfriend

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=363582
Printed Date: Nov 20 2017 at 3:28am


Topic: come get your girlfriend
Posted By: afrokock
Subject: come get your girlfriend
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:10pm
i see the coons cooning

...



Replies:
Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:15pm
Smh Sleepy


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:18pm
I met some new ppl who are just like this !

They always talk about white men.
They have white knight syndrome for real.

One of the girls who cannot stop talking about she's mixed.
It's so funny. When I met her she shook my hand, told me her name, then told me she was mixed.
In that order...


These two go on and on about a white mans blue eyes and soft hair .
They said they would love mixed babies and can't wait to find a white guy and of course the mixed girl kept saying her baby would be super mixed.
She gets so mad when ppl think she's just black it's funny to see

They were googling tips on finding white men.
Actual google searches .
This is real life " cooning"


Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:19pm
I just looked up this girl and she has a pic with the same white guy and the caption reads "White Guys only"

I have nothing against the fact that she prefers whites, but her comments are bordering self-hate...dating a white guy won't make you white honey.


Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:21pm
Lol me and my unpopular opinions.

I don't agree with her whatsoever.

Buuuuut black men have taken the trophy on cooning for their white women for quite a while now so I'll just take it as female coons leveling out the playing field. *shrugs* Hope she's happy.


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:23pm
Hmmmmms


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Lol me and my unpopular opinions.

I don't agree with her whatsoever.

Buuuuut black men have taken the trophy on cooning for their white women for quite a while now so I'll just take it as female coons leveling out the playing field. *shrugs* Hope she's happy.
you're the same chick who said something to the effect of no black man found you beautiful then you found massa your white bf, right?


Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:25pm
I hope this is badly executed satire




Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I hope this is badly executed satire




Doubt it , it's real out here man


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:27pm

She should keep that ish to herself.

If she found her prince then great for her Thumbs Up  But why she gotta bring black men into this ? This is what I don't understand about these people...


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:31pm
I bet he likes dildos in his ass.


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:39pm
is he even full grown?


Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:41pm
I wouldn't be surprised if she said this ignorant foolishness to get a reaction.

I don't get ppl like her. Found your "love"? Good for you. But why do u feel the need put down an entire group of people.

Sounds like insecurities talking.



Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:46pm
wow.

sn: he looks 14 in that pic


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Lol me and my unpopular opinions.

I don't agree with her whatsoever.

Buuuuut black men have taken the trophy on cooning for their white women for quite a while now so I'll just take it as female coons leveling out the playing field. *shrugs* Hope she's happy.
you're the same chick who said something to the effect of no black man found you beautiful then you found massa your white bf, right?



I need to pm CC so she can get tha tea a brewing........


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i see the coons cooning


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:51pm
blame afro

http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/Saphia_Mayo/media/gifs/tumblr_lty25v6yf51qcsrrxo6_250_zpsa79e859a.gif.html" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:52pm
Lmao


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:58pm
All that extraness is so unnecessary but thats what twitter is all about... forks go above and beyond for attention..... but there there are some folks who just be stuck on it as if thats what identifies them as a person...which is hella sad

worse of all.....Him not cute.



Posted By: 305bgirl
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:00pm
The number of Black women that post ignorant sh#t like this publicly are few in number but the # of Black men...lawd smh. Black men hate to see sh*t like this but when they post similar sh#t it's cool/hip/trendy. Allof these mofos are ignorant and have some deep issues.


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

The number of Black women that post ignorant sh#t like this publicly are few in number but the # of Black men...lawd smh. Black men hate to see sh*t like this but when they post similar sh#t it's cool/hip/trendy.





Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

The number of Black women that post ignorant sh#t like this publicly are few in number but the # of Black men...lawd smh. Black men hate to see sh*t like this but when they post similar sh#t it's cool/hip/trendy. Allof these mofos are ignorant and have some deep issues.
feel free to post dem nigguhs and make this a bashacoon thread


Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:04pm
Lol, that guy is ugly though, lmao just from side profile


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:04pm
Just another idiot fallen prey to internalizing racism.


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:06pm
Well black me do it is not an excuse... If you are going to coon then coon on...
Cooning gets no pass for whatever the reason...


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:09pm
Damn she's only 15... Eek! So lost already

Oh we'll... Kids are off limits for me so down goes that pic


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:11pm
I'm mad she look 30.......when yt looks younger.......smh......


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Damn she's only 15... Eek! So lost already

Oh we'll... Kids are off limits for me so down goes that pic




lol makes sense why he looks so young


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:15pm


Either this chick is a cradle robber or this dude lied to her about his age and she was dumb enough to believe him.


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:17pm
She looks older than becky


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Damn she's only 15... Eek! So lost already

Oh we'll... Kids are off limits for me so down goes that pic


She's 15??

She's a hard 15, the fuck???

Anyway, she's young so who knows, maybe she'll grow out of this. I once fell prey to that same stupidity in my youth all because the black male teens gave me hell every day for no reason.


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Damn she's only 15... Eek! So lost already

Oh we'll... Kids are off limits for me so down goes that pic


She's 15??

She's a hard 15, the fuck???

Anyway, she's young so who knows, maybe she'll grow out of this. I once fell prey to that same stupidity in my youth all because the black male teens gave me hell every day for no reason.


Damn this is the same thing Paula Deen said


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:19pm


pause/nh/pause/no homo/no pedo


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Lol me and my unpopular opinions.

I don't agree with her whatsoever.

Buuuuut black men have taken the trophy on cooning for their white women for quite a while now so I'll just take it as female coons leveling out the playing field. *shrugs* Hope she's happy.
you're the same chick who said something to the effect of no black man found you beautiful then you found massa your white bf, right?


http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/223/e/e/spilled_tea_by_thetwistedmirror-d468egz.jpg


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:20pm
So she a YT guru? She gives off that vibe..for some reason.


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:21pm
She is young .. her feelings may change


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Damn she's only 15... Eek! So lost already

Oh we'll... Kids are off limits for me so down goes that pic


She's 15??

She's a hard 15, the fuck???

Anyway, she's young so who knows, maybe she'll grow out of this. I once fell prey to that same stupidity in my youth all because the black male teens gave me hell every day for no reason.


Damn this is the same thing Paula Deen said


http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdn8bnVVDb1qlf001o1_400.gif


Eh??? What'd she say that I said??? I don't want to share any likeness with that woman! DeadCry


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:24pm
Is she from the UK Stern Smile


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:24pm
Lol, I think something about that robbery that made use the n word that" one time" she says.
But as we can see from the other instances that came up I doubt that's the case for her.


Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:26pm
She looks British


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Is she from the UK Stern Smile



I was going to ask this.... but because of something totally unrelated to the topic.


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Damn she's only 15... Eek! So lost already

Oh we'll... Kids are off limits for me so down goes that pic



http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/Saphia_Mayo/media/gifs/tumblr_mqbavc9OtM1qblevxo5_250_zps7a334515.gif.html" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Lol me and my unpopular opinions.

I don't agree with her whatsoever.

Buuuuut black men have taken the trophy on cooning for their white women for quite a while now so I'll just take it as female coons leveling out the playing field. *shrugs* Hope she's happy.
you're the same chick who said something to the effect of no black man found you beautiful then you found massa your white bf, right?

Before? Yeah I never had black men tell me I was pretty until recently. Men of other races used to before I came into my own and do now. Your point?


Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

The number of Black women that post ignorant sh#t like this publicly are few in number but the # of Black men...lawd smh. Black men hate to see sh*t like this but when they post similar sh#t it's cool/hip/trendy. Allof these mofos are ignorant and have some deep issues.
feel free to post dem nigguhs and make this a bashacoon thread

Lol but all you have to do is type in "white women" or "white girls" on Twitter and see the number of black men just cooning for the interwebs. 

I'm not even mad at girl in the OP. Do you, boo. Coon till you can't coon no more. Watch the hypocrisy take place.


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:31pm
i dont believe she 15


Posted By: tbaby123
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:34pm
ew that tattoo

she's a mature looking 15 yr old


Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:34pm
There are wayyyyyyyyy more black male coons, I agree with femme.


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by tbaby123 tbaby123 wrote:

ew that tattoo


word wurd werd


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:36pm
Lmao @ the cooning free for all


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Lol me and my unpopular opinions.

I don't agree with her whatsoever.

Buuuuut black men have taken the trophy on cooning for their white women for quite a while now so I'll just take it as female coons leveling out the playing field. *shrugs* Hope she's happy.
you're the same chick who said something to the effect of no black man found you beautiful then you found massa your white bf, right?


Before? Yeah I never had black men tell me I was pretty until recently. Men of other races used to before I came into my own and do now. Your point?
point being you're known to make blanket coon statements coz your picker was probably all jacked up hence your empathy, which negates your objectivity but confounds your bias

And what hypocrisy point it out. .


Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:41pm
Her picker or picture?



Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:


Is she from the UK Stern Smile



I was going to ask this.... but because of something totally unrelated to the topic.


That weave made me wonder.

She has that Youtube, UK, bulky, wig looking weave thing going on. And no, I'm not saying ALL UK chicks have bad weaves.

She's only 15...so sad to have such a jacked up mentality so young. Hopefully, she'll look back on this one day withshame and enlightenment.


Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:49pm
Where is her mother?


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:


Is she from the UK Stern Smile



I was going to ask this.... but because of something totally unrelated to the topic.


That weave made me wonder.

She has that Youtube, UK, bulky, wig looking weave thing going on. And no, I'm not saying ALL UK chicks have bad weaves.


She's only 15...so sad to have such a jacked up mentality so young. Hopefully, she'll look back on this one day withshame and enlightenment.





Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Lol me and my unpopular opinions.

I don't agree with her whatsoever.

Buuuuut black men have taken the trophy on cooning for their white women for quite a while now so I'll just take it as female coons leveling out the playing field. *shrugs* Hope she's happy.
you're the same chick who said something to the effect of no black man found you beautiful then you found massa your white bf, right?


Before? Yeah I never had black men tell me I was pretty until recently. Men of other races used to before I came into my own and do now. Your point?
point being you're known to make blanket coon statements coz your picker was probably all jacked up hence your empathy, which negates your objectivity but confounds your bias

And what hypocrisy point it out. .

I'm talking about if you go on that girl's Twitter, the number of black men who were mad at her who probably say nothing to their buddies who openly only date white women. I believe she's in the UK, too, so the number of black men cooning for white women is about 10x more severe than over here and they barely get any animosity...

Aaaand I've dated white and black men. My blanket statements obviously didn't account for ALL black men. 

I had a black man call me a beautiful queen and helped me put my groceries up today (shameless bragging. Idgaf.) 

But BEFORE I realized I was beautiful in my dark skin and my nappy hair and my big ass lips I never had any black man say anything of the sort. I was in high school and I know boys in high school aren't mature but I can't get over the fact that deep down inside I really do believe most black men would prefer being with someone who is the antithesis of what I represent or would at least prefer a pseudo version of me.....Whereas the non-black men I've been with were just fine with my African traits. *shrug* I still stan for my people. If ever there is a situation where we all had to rally together, a la Trayvon Martin, I'm there. But I KNOW where most men stand when it comes to their "preferences." I try not to let it get to me because like I said, they're not all like that.

Which is why I don't blink when one female coon pops up to join the masses of male coons. It is what it is.





Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Where is her mother?

Where's her Daddy?





Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 7:30pm

her parents need to see what she's posting

she needs an adjustment and clarity

hopefully she didnt get this from them


Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Damn she's only 15... Eek! So lost already

Oh we'll... Kids are off limits for me so down goes that pic


She's 15??

She's a hard 15, the fuck???

Anyway, she's young so who knows, maybe she'll grow out of this. I once fell prey to that same stupidity in my youth all because the black male teens gave me hell every day for no reason.
yep. I went through this phase when I was young and so did a few of my friends. We all got out of it though. 

eta:I feel you femme. It was similar to me. I was only called ugly from the black guys in high school (for natural hair, being too dark, and anything else they could think of). I believe this is part of the reason I stopped liking Black guys for a while. But,  I grew out of that stage and  was primarily attracted to Black guys again. I  relate to them more and I feel for or them, you know? Those guys were just victims of a white society and a white washed beauty standard.


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 7:54pm
where i grew up and went to school white people didnt exist, you only see them on tv.


Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Damn she's only 15... Eek! So lost already

Oh we'll... Kids are off limits for me so down goes that pic


She's 15??

She's a hard 15, the fuck???

Anyway, she's young so who knows, maybe she'll grow out of this. I once fell prey to that same stupidity in my youth all because the black male teens gave me hell every day for no reason.
yep. I went through this phase when I was young and so did a few of my friends. We all got out of it though. 

eta:I feel you femme. It was similar to me. I was only called ugly from the black guys in high school (for natural hair, being too dark, and anything else they could think of). I believe this is part of the reason I stopped liking Black guys for a while. But,  I grew out of that stage and  was primarily attracted to Black guys again. I  relate to them more and I feel for or them, you know? Those guys were just victims of a white society and a white washed beauty standard.

I totally agree. But I'm not the best with forgiveness LOL They can miss me with that. 

This probably explains why I'm attracted to men with dreads because it's a sign of blackness and they wear it proudly. Liiike I can't f*ck with these white women worshipping fools. Sorry.


Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 8:05pm
i think she bein ignorant just to be ignorant she know better.




Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Damn she's only 15... Eek! So lost already

Oh we'll... Kids are off limits for me so down goes that pic


She's 15??

She's a hard 15, the fuck???

Anyway, she's young so who knows, maybe she'll grow out of this. I once fell prey to that same stupidity in my youth all because the black male teens gave me hell every day for no reason.




Me too.  I'm hoping she'll grow outta that.


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 9:52pm
Where his boys at?  He's around her friends it seems but where are his?


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 10:04pm
Another BW/WM swirl thread? Cry


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 10:12pm
what was in the op??

Confused



Posted By: morenaloca
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Where his boys at?  He's around her friends it seems but where are his?

They probably dropped him when he started dating a black girl


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 10:14pm
Naw Lima....this is a self hate thread.


Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:03am
Kola does not approve this thread.


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 1:08am
You'd think she'd consign the coonfoolery


Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 2:01am
Lol she wrote the book


Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 8:51am
beautybyjj *runs*


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 9:01am
she coulda at least got a cute white boy.. 




Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 2:29pm
no FTP???Ouch


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

what was in the op??

Confused

I know lol


Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 6:44pm


All up in the livin room.....jus chillin like a muh fcuker watchin Y&R......



Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 9:40pm
*Sips tea*



Print Page | Close Window