Print Page | Close Window

WOW At This Letter

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=363554
Printed Date: Nov 14 2018 at 1:32pm

Topic: WOW At This Letter
Posted By: CLCNY20
Subject: WOW At This Letter
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:33pm
If that were my kid, and someone had the nerve?  I'd find them...

The cops would not. Stern Smile

Replies:
Posted By: prettynaturallyme
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:36pm
Pure evil.. Smh

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:39pm
I'd be under a prison if I found out who wrote this.

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:40pm
The only animal I see here is the person writing the letter.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

+1

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:42pm
WTFUNKKKKKKKKKK now i'm MAD. Who the effff is the Bish that has the guts to talk to that child like that! EFFFFF the person that wrote this letter and I would blow vodoo dust on her to shrink her head cos nothing is in it.

That's a child shes talking to like that. EFfffffff that dumb bish. Mama please take your child where ever you want matter of fact stroll your baby on infront of her door and mistakenly knock the issh out of her kid. (sneakly though).

Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:43pm
What kills me the most is knowing that the parent of that child is probably already so fearful of the life their baby will have to lead, and here come this piece of sh*t to assure her worst fears will come true. 

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:44pm
I had to come back again. Did this dirty BISH say euthanize a child like he/she was a dog or cat? Am I seeing this word correctly or is it in Spanish?

Posted By: nekamarie83
"they don't have the guts to tell you"-- and since you didn't sign your name, neither do you. 

shame that people choose to be so hateful and ignorant toward children. i would have call the police and report them to refrain from burning their home down. 

Can you believe that?  Yes she did.  This has to be some asshole kid, this cannot be a damn adult...

Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:45pm
I'm mad you said blow voodoo dust and shrink her head LOLLOLLOLLOL 

I can't w/you LOLCryLOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: CaramelKittyKat
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:48pm
How could u insult someone's child like that? He didn't ask to be born with special needs...SMH. I wonder what state this was in. If I was the mother I would call the local news & put this on blast. Someone knows who wrote that letter...

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:50pm
I'd get a mothaf.ucking megaphone and let him go full......blast on it. My eyes are wide open! I'm like ok, loud kid, yeah, that's annoying, but then the letter turned into a bhm post. How disgustingly rude. She needs to be found with her scary letter writing ass. Say that to her face. I swear.m

Aaaaand she so damn wack she typed it! She didn't want her to be to see her at all! I know she's white.

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:52pm
People are saying the person lives in this area

Shipway Ave Newcastle Ontario

Posted By: harley_quinn
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:53pm
Ouch

People are so effing evil, the nerve of someone to even think that way! Couldn't be me, there would've been slow cars on Sunday

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:54pm
Oh hell no

She would wake up in the Netherlands with one eye, no teeth and no memory if she wrote me this letter

Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:55pm
is this a joke??
a part of me doesn't think this is real

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:56pm
The mom is pressing charges

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:56pm
I know someone exactly like that ... our next door neighbor growing up.  She said as much to the lady and her special needs son while they were walking on the sidewalk

I should say knew ... she developed a debilitating case of MS and had it for 22 years before she died.

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:57pm
Bold enough to write the letter, but not bold enough to sign your name? Geek I hope find out who wrote it and deliver her a boot to her azz..

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:58pm
It ain't easy being a but the letter writer made it so effortless.  I hope her "normal" children doesn't suffer a massive blow to the skull that renders them handicapped.  I really don't.

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:59pm
Smdh

Posted By: BBpants
Whoever wrote that is a disgusting person smh I hope the mother sits outside with her son and makes loud noises with him.

Posted By: NARSAddict
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I'd get a mothaf.ucking megaphone and let him go full......blast on it. My eyes are wide open! I'm like ok, loud kid, yeah, that's annoying, but then the letter turned into a bhm post. How disgustingly rude. She needs to be found with her scary letter writing ass. Say that to her face. I swear.m

Aaaaand she so damn wack she typed it! She didn't want her to be to see her at all! I know she's white.

I would have put him on a mike with the loudest speakers I can afford and let him rip!

Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Oh hell no

She would wake up in the Netherlands with one eye, no teeth and no memory if she wrote me this letter

some of ya'll need to raise up out this thread.  You have me laughing at a very serious matter LOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryLOLLOL

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:03pm
That's so disgusting and evil. People really need to watch the words they use on others

Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

The mom is pressing charges

good

I hope they put the bitch that dunnit on blast

Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Oh hell no

some of ya'll need to raise up out this thread.  You have me laughing at a very serious matter LOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryLOLLOL

Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I know someone exactly like that ... our next door neighbor growing up.  She said as much to the lady and her special needs son while they were walking on the sidewalk

I should say knew ... she developed a debilitating case of MS and had it for 22 years before she died.

karma's a BITCH

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:10pm
I'd bet gooooooood money that the bitch who wrote this has terrible ass kids. The kind who run around the store throwing temper tantrums and knocking things off shelves, and who dont get invited to birthday parties because they throw tanturms when they're not allowed to blow out the candles. The type to jump on someone's white couch with muddy shoes on.  

Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:13pm
Yep.  But they're "normal", so sayeth she.

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:14pm
HOrrible mentality...like those undercover racists and sexists....say things and get froggy under the cover of anonymity. Hope they find out and blast it all over everywhere for folks to see, know and call HER ass on.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:20pm
Where did you guys find this thing?
This person is disgusting, how dare she thinks her "perfect" kids cannot be around someone who is mentally challenged.
I hope God punishes her by making one her kids like that too........but I know he won't. She probably would dump it in the trash.

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 10:49pm

is this a joke??
a part of me doesn't think this is real

I don't either. Either fake or a mean prank.

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 10:52pm
Found a video on buzzfeed, but I cant embed
http://www.buzzfeed.com/hBrothatu/the-incredibly-offensive-letter-sent-to-a-mother-with-an-aut" rel="nofollow - http://www.buzzfeed.com/hBrothatu/the-incredibly-offensive-letter-sent-to-a-mother-with-an-aut

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 11:00pm
I woulda went door to door on a whoop ass search

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I hope God punishes her by making one her kids like that too.......

Oh really? It's the kid's fault eh?

Posted By: harley_quinn
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

I woulda went door to door on a whoop ass search

Hallelujah holla back
+1

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 11:57pm
id find her and get her... 
id plot some other ish.. get her good.. then have the police and community get her too. 

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:14am
Pissed off mother better be taking her birth control cause GOD don't like ugly...

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:15am
Vile and hateful, to think and write something like that...smdh

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:25am
They found out who posted the letter?

I hope people go to her home at post vile things about her on her door, facebook, instagram, linkedin, tumblr, etc.Stern Smile

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:26am
take to police....OR FBI...DNA has to be on that piece of sh*tty note somewhere...

or better yet..to keep pissing her off more, just keep your child out more and more and more often to just annoy the living hell out of her and them...I KNOW I WOULD..

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:28am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

+ ICE im check this letter for finger prints, hair follicles, rare bacteria, imma let the dog sniff it... imma find you. Angry
lol you aint got to come and confess, im lookin fo you, im gon find you im gon find you.

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:39am
I saw this on yahoo earlier.  That kind of hostility surprised me considering this happened in Ontario, Canada.

Then I noticed a few things:

"neighborhood" -  No u, 4 times.

"whaling" - where she meant wailing.

Those are some mighty un-Canadian spelling "mishaps."

I dare say they're downright American. Geek

eta: I have only met one actual Canadian in real life. But him, and the ones I have met online (and seen on TV) have been hella polite. Except Derri & JPouf. I luh bof of em (y'all), but dey (y'all) can be hostile as hell. IJS! LOL 

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:54am
I can understand the kid can be annoying but why not just go up to the grandmother or aunts house and talk to her? Twice I have talked to the people next door when they have had too loud parties and they turned the music down.
People are a lot more willing to work together than some think. I am sure a calm solution could have been found than just writing this foul letter. It is clear this person let the problem eat at them for some time before writing angry.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:20am
The only nuisance I see is the bitch that wrote this letter.

This would warrant a beatdown and I'm not one to resort to violence.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:46am
I'd take a guess and say this wasn't written by a mother. Might have been an evil teen.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 8:07am
They showed this on our local news this morning. The news reporter sounded so choked up reading parts of the letter like he was half sad and half pissed.

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:35pm
this letter was so disgusting I couldn't even finish reading it....

Print Page | Close Window