Print Page | Close Window

World Record Broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=363483
Printed Date: Sep 21 2018 at 4:44am

Topic: World Record Broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Diane (35)
Subject: World Record Broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:16am
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Okay not Broken But Jamaica got 1, 2 and 4!!!!!!!!

JEZAM PEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE American denied us the TRIFECTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry By one hundreth of a second ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  Congrats to Nickel Ashmeade, 4th placeClap

Replies:
Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:17am
Cheaters.*Hater post* lol

Date Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:21am
*clanks two Dutch pot covers over Ash's Head*

We may not have gotten the Trifecta But we received the Quinella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:24am

happy for this, my trini friend was telling me yesterday that jamaica isnt really my home because no native blood runs through me as it does her.

my mood is lifted.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:28am
http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/Saphia_Mayo/media/gifs/droleclap_zps9593e0c1.gif.html" rel="nofollow">

if you make one more thread...LOL

Date Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:30am

Eden tell dat Trini gyal some badword!!!!!!!! How native blood run in her? She effing a yard man?

Remind her seh that if one your parents or grandparents was Jamaican then you (in general, being born outside the island) as their descendant would be legally recognised as a Jamaican, and can apply for it. 

Date Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:33am
Tatee yuh batty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When they split screen to  show Jamaican streets there was like NO response.....the whole country waiting on the 1,2,3 and we saw Nickel Ashmeade  fall!!!!!!!!!!!!! EFF THAT AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:36am
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! TVJ  just reported that wen UCrysain Bolt won the 10m a few days ago he told whichever intl. tv station that he had to go deal with Jamaica first and gave us the first Interview.

Then minutes ago he gave the morst perfect interview EVAH! Pure yardman talk, pure patois not a hint of 'twang". Clap

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:38am
lol no she means she has carib blood or some foolishness and since i dont have tainos blood im not really jamaican.

Date Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

lol no she means she has carib blood or some foolishness and since i dont have tainos blood im not really jamaican.

Well you may not be Xaymaican. But you are Jamaican. Through what twisted logic she arrive ar that phuckery?

The tainos/arawaks actually did a bit of intermixing with the slaves so you never know.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 2:07pm
poor Ashmeade...he really wanted the bronze.....oh well. is he running in the relays tmrw J?

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/Saphia_Mayo/media/gifs/droleclap_zps9593e0c1.gif.html" rel="nofollow">

lmao!!!LOL

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

I tell ya. BHM is terrible with their filing skills. Lol

if you make one more thread...LOL

Posted By: Claudie
Date Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 3:04pm

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

*clanks two Dutch pot covers over Ash's Head*

LOLLOL
We may not have gotten the Trifecta But we received the Quinella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 10:24am
*coughs*

Print Page | Close Window