Print Page | Close Window

Stolen from Weaver Beginners Section

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=363317
Printed Date: Nov 19 2018 at 6:27pm

Topic: Stolen from Weaver Beginners Section
Posted By: TOUSHA11
Subject: Stolen from Weaver Beginners Section
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:41pm
Again I stole this from the Weave Beginners section here So what do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1veNkPOqthQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUzJIliq68IHSn-Kwgjeg2AQ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1veNkPOqthQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUzJIliq68IHSn-Kwgjeg2AQ

Can someone embed this video?

Okay, this woman just got back from a luxury vacation a couple of months ago. On Instagram, she just bought a new car. She gets PAID to do YouTube video's and she is in the military. 

To top it off, she's not asking for donations for medical school, law school or studying abroad. She is asking for donations to go to BEAUTY school. I'm not putting beauty school down or anything but seriously? You vacationing, spending, and hauling 

Replies:
Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:43pm
I'm not contributing so I don't care.  Get your hustle on girl...I didn't watch the video though

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:46pm

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:46pm
Ive seen ppl beg and donate money for just about everything ...Wont be my monies so I dont care...

In other news beauty school only cost $2k? she already got $1150

Posted By: GCurly
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:49pm
I think its a mess!!! LOL.
Why not go a different route?
For example:
Hi subscribers, I've been going through a lot and I am getting over my friends death slowly, but I'm trying to raise money for school, please watch/like, etc my next five videos to help me out.
Then use those youtube checks for that???
I don't like asking for money though, so maybe its just me. 
Every time Youtubers ask for money for cameras, and beauty school, I'm like Dead

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:50pm
Orianna beat me to it lol...

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:50pm
Wow...she does have nerve...the shocking part is she over half way to her goal...

Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:53pm
Welp, if her subscribers want to do it,  let em... Hell I wish I had the balls to beg...

Posted By: Oladunni
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:53pm
Seen this early this morning ( im subscribed)
I didn't donate , but there's nothing wrong with helping some1 out if they really need it.
She says that he already paid for half in cash but she needs help.
Her roomate/friend passed away and she had take over all the rent etc.

IF your not donating .. it really shouldn't bother you...imo

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:55pm
She almost there too.
I can't get with it but ummmm whatever

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

She gets PAID to do YouTube video's

random question does youtube really pay vloggers that much ? is she that popular amongst vloggers ?

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:57pm
She has raised more money than Qaadir this time,
I think Qaadir's subscribers are tapped out after helping him go to California and get a laptop and help with his car I believe.

I think it's so weird that he got into a car accident and totaled the car, and the laptop got stolen, and he ended up moving back.

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:58pm
^^ How does anyone know this as the truth?  Military gives a housing allowance, idt she's struggling that hard, but thwn again you never know. And i can see why a person would be uncomfortable about the situation, whether they gave money or not. Too many people prey on and scam goodhearted people. That would rub any compassionate person the wrong way.

Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:01pm
Nooooope... can't do it.

If the OP is true, she knew she needed that money when she went on vacation and got a new car. I won't knock her hustle, but I won't be the fool either.

I wonder how many of these gurus who beg for birthday money, money for cameras, and school money would actually give money to their subscribers...

Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I think Qaadir's subscribers are tapped out after helping him go to California and get a laptop and help with his car I believe.

I think it's so weird that he got into a car accident and totaled the car, and the laptop got stolen, and he ended up moving back.

Whoa... what?!

Those are some mighty loyal subscribers.

Posted By: TOUSHA11
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

She gets PAID to do YouTube video's

random question does youtube really pay vloggers that much ? is she that popular amongst vloggers ?
I did not write that Like I stated I stole this post from The Weaver Beginners section.  I am not giving anyone money on YOUTUBE good luck if you can afford a camera and editing software and computer then save your money up or take out a loan but I will not be giving.

Posted By: Oladunni
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:08pm
I'm not gonna lie.. once i see ratings/comments disabled when asking for help/money I instantly side eyed.
People should be able to engage in conversations with you b4 giving their money.. And when she reaches her goal , can you still donate? what is she gonna do with the extra money if you can?
She is Nigerian tho , so be careful....LOL im jus playin
donate if you feel like it..

Posted By: GCurly
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:16pm
^Exactly!

ETA: Except the donate if you want part. Don't do it!
Donate to friends or family who may need it instead! LOL.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:18pm
Don't the Military people get the post 9/11 GI Bill that helps with schooling?

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:26pm
LOL @ the sad ass song playing.

It's a shame cuz she's asking donations from probably teenagers and poor college students. I aint giving her sh*t.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

didn't he also get them to donate for a live show that he promised to podcast so his long distance fans could watch? Confused

putting all of what you said together it makes me think he's an entitled scammer.  i wanted to think of him as a flop of a dreamer but nah...how much of these bad things were on his own dime?  these sob stories need to come with paperwork.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:43pm
She aint using that money for school

For real tho 2k ..thats all? she gonna ask for 2k every semester or something?

Folks donated online to help a shopaholic get out of credit card debt folks bid on virginity. Theres a lot of ppl out there willing to throw a dollar or some change at someone and that shh adds up. All you need is a good story and  attractive face.

Posted By: Y.Gun
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 9:36pm

From older videos..i swear shes married.

Cant he help?

She has vids with her family..they seem quite close..cant get under 1 grand from multiple grown ass family members?

didnt she just go on vacation?

ALLLL those mac products and FREE Wigs shes been sent to review, a quick sale on ebay would ger her the needed money.

Im sorry but this is sad.

ergh.

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 9:42pm
Dont most cosmetology schools have a financial aid program?

Posted By: JeriMK55
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:12pm
sad and greedy

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:12pm
i used to care when youtubers did this, but im indifferent now...doesn't affect me

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:13pm
I think she is the one whose husband cheated...I know she is divorced though...I wonder how her roommate died...

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:15pm
she also posted on instagram that she has a new roommate now

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:55pm
I hope its for a good cause. I'm all for education.

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:03pm
messy

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:14pm
She better holla at that GI bill or a student loan.......

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

I hope its for a good cause. I'm all for education.

But she's in the military. That should be covered one way or another.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 12:10am
If ppl donating good for her can't be mad at that.

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 12:59am
I would never do this and think it is silly but if it works and people are going to donate then ok. People donated to get that damn Robocop statue for Detroit so meh. 

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:22am
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

I think she is the one whose husband cheated...I know she is divorced though...I wonder how her roommate died...

wait a minute..she was married???? I knew he cheated, but i thought he was just her boyfriend*...as for the roommate, was she the one she vacationed in Paris( I think)..

*I also thought he got the girl pregnant..

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Ive seen ppl beg and donate money for just about everything ...Wont be my monies so I dont care...

Really?  Around me, it is something around 10k - 15k.  Two thousand is cheap as hell.  I hope she ain't using that money to fund an online shop or something.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:47am
Lol

I just can't get with e-begging

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 5:26am
People are getting too comfortable with this shyt. They think they ain't supposed to struggle or something. And then she had the nerve to hint toward needing more money in the future for something else? So I guess she just ain't supposed to work when she need money....just go online and ask??? If I were on of her subscribers I'd be insulted.

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 5:37am
Her roommate died in a car accident and the driver was charged.

http://findmyaccident.com/california/2013/06/28/stefanie-ramirez-rene-romero-marvin-arriola-semi-crash-on-i-405-in-hawthorne-kills-two-injures-two-others/" rel="nofollow - http://findmyaccident.com/california/2013/06/28/stefanie-ramirez-rene-romero-marvin-arriola-semi-crash-on-i-405-in-hawthorne-kills-two-injures-two-others/

Posted By: RoxieDream
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 7:35am
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Really?  Around me, it is something around 10k - 15k.  Two thousand is cheap as hell.  I hope she ain't using that money to fund an online shop or something.

I think she said she had to use the money to pay for missed classes

I know when I did esthetics we had to pay for missed classes in order to make them up but if the program was only 10 months, how many damn days did she miss that it equals $2k?

Posted By: RoxieDream
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 7:37am
I'm sure if she's that close to graduation and stuff, she could work out something with the school.

Posted By: Y.Gun
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:00am

I think she is the one whose husband cheated...I know she is divorced though
Shockedsay what nooww? 

Posted By: .hott.pink.
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:16am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Nooooope... can't do it.

If the OP is true, she knew she needed that money when she went on vacation and got a new car. I won't knock her hustle, but I won't be the fool either.

I wonder how many of these gurus who beg for birthday money, money for cameras, and school money would actually give money to their subscribers...

I believe that happened before her roommate died and she had to take over all the bills. 

Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

Shockedsay what nooww? 

Her long term boyfriend cheated while she was overseas. She talked about it on Instagram. 

Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:19am
I'm 50/50 on this topic.

Seems kinda entitled but at the same time, we don't know that this wasn't legitimately her last avenue. 

I'm subscribed to her and I really like her. I may throw a $5 her way. Lol.

Posted By: KottonKandy
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:57am
Yeah, sometimes I wonder if youtube is really paying some of these "popular" gurus, especially the black ones, that much. Sometimes I think maybe $300-700 a month, but a lot of them stay at home and don't really have much to pay for and some of them do have part time jobs. 

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:58am
I never heard of her . Most beauty schools in my area are paid by grants . I could never ask for strangers donations unless my life was in danger . Good luck to her .

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 11:15am
Gimme money.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 11:20am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She better holla at that GI bill or a student loan.......

Gracias !!!!!!!!! What is up with that ?

I don't think she is going to use that money for school

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:06pm
If I had a gazillion subscribers and needed money I sure would ask for 5-20 bucks each, sit back and LAUGH as the moola rolled in, too.  I ain't mad at her hustle. 

Other ppl do it all day long, every day, 24/7.  If a sista decides to do the same thing, I say go for it.  She sounded very sincere.

GI bill has restrictions on what types of schools you can use it for, and certain accreditation requirements.  Her school might not be eligible.

Posted By: morenaloca
Date Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 11:06pm
I'm not sure if the financial aid from the military applies to trade schools. It should though because they put their life on the line, they should be allowed to go to school to do whatever they want!

But I ain't donating! It's hard out here for a pimp....I'm in cosmetology school too. It's expensive as hell, I might have to make a video of my own Embarrassed LOL

Date Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 11:16pm
GI bill covers cosmetology school.......and they take financial aid........and loans.......shes full of Censored.....GI bill damn near cover every school program....she just missed hella days and instead of signing her refund check over to cover those days she spent the money......because i promise she got a fat refund.

Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 12:00am
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

Yeah, sometimes I wonder if youtube is really paying some of these "popular" gurus, especially the black ones, that much. Sometimes I think maybe $300-700 a month, but a lot of them stay at home and don't really have much to pay for and some of them do have part time jobs. 

u should see how one guru is living..JLOVESMAC...dayum first she was living at home with her parents and filming out of her bedroom and attending college then the next time u see her she is living in this dayum N.IC.E. apt...she has it hooked up..has 3 dogs...traveled back to Manila to see her relatives a meet and greet there...don't know what her occupation is? don't know what she majored in college..but her place is n i c e..

QUESTION???? WHEN THESE GURU';S HAVE THESE MEET AND GREETS DOES UTUBE PAY THEM FOR THIS? 

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 8:19am
Have the army pay for it, since you doing so well Stern Smile

Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 8:54am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

u should see how one guru is living..JLOVESMAC...dayum first she was living at home with her parents and filming out of her bedroom and attending college then the next time u see her she is living in this dayum N.IC.E. apt...she has it hooked up..has 3 dogs...traveled back to Manila to see her relatives a meet and greet there...don't know what her occupation is? don't know what she majored in college..but her place is n i c e..

QUESTION???? WHEN THESE GURU';S HAVE THESE MEET AND GREETS DOES UTUBE PAY THEM FOR THIS? 

i dont think so but they can get sponsers to 'help out' with the meet & greets
i guess to help set up the place and all that. meet and greets are on their own time

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 2:42pm

GI bill covers cosmetology school.......and they take financial aid........and loans.......shes full of Censored.....GI bill damn near cover every school program....she just missed hella days and instead of signing her refund check over to cover those days she spent the money......because i promise she got a fat refund.
I think the rule has changed but I wonder if she passed on paying into the GI Bill her first year in and missed out on the GI bill?

Either way, she ain't struggling.LOL

Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 2:49pm

Well, if people are willing to send her money then kudos... I can't wait for her next vacay vlog..Big smile

Posted By: Nubialady
Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Well, if people are willing to send her money then kudos... I can't wait for her next vacay vlog..Big smile

Well, if people are stupid enough to send her money then kudos... I can't wait for her next vacay vlog..Big smile

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 3:27pm
Ohhh this chick. I can't put my finger on it, but her videos annoy the hell out of me. Dead

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 3:36pm
About to create a youtube account, come up with a gimmick and ask for freebies...

Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I think the rule has changed but I wonder if she passed on paying into the GI Bill her first year in and missed out on the GI bill?

Mizz00 is a military brat with military friends and google search........LOL

Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 6:25pm
lol just the other day i saw a person on tumblr ask to raise some money for school

apparently they were transferring to a new school and needed their transcripts, but the school wouldnt give them due to outstanding fees and there was something about having missed classes

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 7:37pm
o this is the woman that was married  to a man that had a girlfriend and found out on facebook? lmao ok. 

I'm not giving money to no one that I don't know. I just don't get it. Wasn't that guy Timaya asking for money to help fund his move to LA and then after getting his money he made a new video saying he decided LA wasn't for him. LOL 

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 7:38pm
dont give...easy

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol just the other day i saw a person on tumblr ask to raise some money for school

apparently they were transferring to a new school and needed their transcripts, but the school wouldnt give them due to outstanding fees and there was something about having missed classes

I saw that, I actually follow the girl who's sister is tryna raise money. 

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by .hott.pink. .hott.pink. wrote:

Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

Shockedsay what nooww? 

Her long term boyfriend cheated while she was overseas. She talked about it on Instagram. 

oooo ok. ya i remember now. I know at one point she was at least engaged because she had a makeup tutorial with single ladies beyonce theme and she ended it showing her ring on her wedding finger saying "sorry i'm taken" or whatever. And she mentioned her fiance in videos before. Then she posted the breakup on instagram. I don't watch anymore.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:03pm
she is stupid and any one that donates is stupid. Point blank period. 

Date Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 12:50am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I saw that, I actually follow the girl who's sister is tryna raise money. 
yeah the sister is funny

Her white people are boycotting ebony vlog was hilarious

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 12:55am

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Mizz00 is a military brat with military friends and google search........LOL
Same here.LOL

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 1:27am
Her eyes are too shifty.  She's lying.

Date Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 10:50am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

I can't say that I watch her, but I used to hear her name being thrown around a long time ago. She was one of the first to do whatever it is she does, before everyone started doing it... I check her channel, she has over a million subbies. Yeah, I know her checks are nice..lol

Date Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Her eyes are too shifty.  She's lying.
LOL

Date Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Ohhh this chick. I can't put my finger on it, but her videos annoy the hell out of me. Dead

I stopped watching her a long time ago..her whole aura comes off as if she is so above everyone, but yet bad sh*t keeps happening around her. She needs to change her vibe, her natural hair care regimen, and the finger nail polish she uses. It's all tired, through, and delayed.

Posted By: morenaloca
Date Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 3:28pm

Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

I stopped watching her a long time ago..her whole aura comes off as if she is so above everyone, but yet bad sh*t keeps happening around her. She needs to change her vibe, her natural hair care regimen, and the finger nail polish she uses. It's all tired, through, and delayed.

I agree. I think her makeup looks are overrated. The old asian lady at my nearest mcDonald's has more skill than her.

And DeadLOL @ the bolded!

Posted By: msjaim2
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 10:51pm
i dont mind giving to folks who need it, but im sure she could have sold some sh*t & come up with that money

Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 11:24pm
well if she is doing this and graduates..she should take names who donated and give discounts to them for doing their hair/makeup or whatever....

Print Page | Close Window