Print Page | Close Window

you ever mistake someone for being pregnant?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=363313
Printed Date: Feb 23 2018 at 1:37am

Topic: you ever mistake someone for being pregnant?
Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Subject: you ever mistake someone for being pregnant?
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:22pm
man my homegirl is going through it right now. she said one of her relatives asked her how many months is she and she aint even pregnantCry

Replies:
Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:37pm
Yes, this morning I saw a former acquaintance and her tummy was big as f*ck.  I smiled and just said hey like nothing was wrong.  A part of me wanted to ask but I wasn't about to be rude.  I have manners.  Embarrassed 

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:40pm
so many times...sometimes it's easy to think someone is pregnant when they're proudly showing off a bulge...i hate how that sounds but it's true.

Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:44pm
i think its hard to tell if the woman doesn't switch up her style of dress or if she's naturally big boned.

Posted By: Omni Harmony
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:46pm
it can happen after she eats a big meal

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:46pm
I have been cursed out for this assumption. All I could do is take it with a grain of salt. But that has not stopped me from assuming. Getting up and giving away my seat on the train only to hear the girl mumble works all the time... I will keep this weight on.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:54pm
I just assume they are fat until further notice lol

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:05am
LOL Yes! I thought the woman next door but she was just very bloated. I never say anything until I see a baby in the arm. Right now I am trying to figure if the woman across the road, she is getting kinda chunky but only around her middle. But then again she is always eating so she could just be getting fat.

Posted By: TheAwakenGod
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 6:23am
Of course, but I don't say nothing and when it starts jiggling and that's when I know they just have a gut. A lot of women have guts either from having kids or just eating.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 6:39am
yes but i wouldnt comment either way so it doesnt matter.

Posted By: LaurenNicole
Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 11:20am
Yes! But I never say anything because I don't want to embarrass myself!

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 5:05am
lmfao. yes. its the most awkward thing ever.LOL
i'll be like you're pregnant? how many are you having..
they're like... none...and i go...

so yeah ive been thinking about taking a trip to greece
i hear its really nice over there in some areas

LOLLOL its one of those "let us never speak of this again" moments.

Date Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 6:31am

Lol, a few ladies I know have been asked that, but everything will be small except their stomachs and they'll just say they are fat and keep it moving. Go to the gym and say fcuk it lol.

Posted By: GoldieLocks
Date Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 9:57am
When I was a little younger I worked as an assistant at a law firm... I asked one of the lawyers "aw, when are you due!" (She was extremely thin everywhere but her tummy was massive). She responded "due for what?" . I just said nvm and scrambled away... I felt so bad!

Date Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by GoldieLocks GoldieLocks wrote:

When I was a little younger I worked as an assistant at a law firm... I asked one of the lawyers "aw, when are you due!" (She was extremely thin everywhere but her tummy was massive). She responded "due for what?" . I just said nvm and scrambled away... I felt so bad!

Nah, you felt good! LOL

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

man my homegirl is going through it right now. she said one of her relatives asked her how many months is she and she aint even pregnantCry

All of the time.  But in my defense I am seeing a lot more big belly females that could rival the late Chris Farley, God bless his coked out soul.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 2:21pm
I cursed out a few people last year....My fat gets stored in my tummy and people where buying me gifts, giving me special privileges and sheit!!! Efffff you I just got a little pudge.

***Does sits ups while typing this message.*** I need to post a pic of my tummy so yall can curse me out and give me inspiration to get to the gym.

eta: I forgot where I was. This is BHM home of the anonymous threads.

Date Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I cursed out a few people last year....My fat gets stored in my tummy and people where buying me gifts, giving me special privileges and sheit!!! Efffff you I just got a little pudge.

***Does sits ups while typing this message.*** I need to post a pic of my tummy so yall can curse me out and give me inspiration to get to the gym.

eta: I forgot where I was. This is BHM home of the anonymous threads.

Hug

post a side profile pic. nobody comes down here anyways so only us newbies will see your belly.

Posted By: morenaloca
Date Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 3:24pm
I don't say anything. It's rude to even ask. 

Posted By: GoldieLocks
Date Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by TheAwakenGod TheAwakenGod wrote:

Originally posted by GoldieLocks GoldieLocks wrote:

Nah, you felt good! LOL

You right. She had a stank attitude. LOL

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 1:27am
No, but I had a crush on someone who I didn't even know was pregnant. It was not like she was small either...

Posted By: Loveeetweet
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 1:26am
Even if I think they are, if we aren't close enough for them to have told me then its none of my business and I keep my thoughts or assumptions to myself lol

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 2:21am
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

why?Geek

Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 6:43am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

why?Geek

Because you might hur their feelings.

Posted By: allure13
Date Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 6:25pm
I wanted to ask someone who I knew was pregnant, how the baby was doing. Since her stomach had gone down. But I wasn't close to her, she never mentioned the baby and she really wasn't smiling all that much......I had a bad feeling she lost it so I never said anything and went on about my business.

Print Page | Close Window