Print Page | Close Window

Would god forgive me? christian advice

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=362958
Printed Date: Oct 20 2018 at 4:20am

Topic: Would god forgive me? christian advice
Posted By: princesshoneybee
Subject: Would god forgive me? christian advice
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:04pm
I need chrisitan advice on this. I don't know if anyone remembers but I talked alot about being cursed. When I was young, I was taken care of by a woman who allegedly cursed me. I pray and pray but strange supernatural events seem to follow me wherever I go. So I talked to a woman and she said her uncle had the same problems as me and he saw a voodoo priest who removed a spell from him. I believe in Jesus but so far, he hasn't been any help in alleviating these problems. I think I should see a spiritualist who might be able to help more.

Replies:
Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

I need chrisitan advice on this. I don't know if anyone remembers but I talked alot about being cursed. When I was young, I was taken care of by a woman who allegedly cursed me. I pray and pray but strange supernatural events seem to follow me wherever I go. So I talked to a woman and she said her uncle had the same problems as me and he saw a voodoo priest who removed a spell from him. I believe in Jesus but so far, he hasn't been any help in alleviating these problems. I think I should see a spiritualist who might be able to help more.

FTP.....and 

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:18pm
what type of supernatural stuff is happening?

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

You would NEVER believe it. Suicide is not an option for me so i am basically counting the days till I die.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:21pm
Yeah now I wanna know too.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Its not the point, I just want to know what I should do.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:25pm
I cant answer the question unless I know how bad it really is......

Posted By: Tbaby
Yes God will forgive if you are serious about asking for His forgiveness, but there might be consequences like even more demonic spirits messing with you if you open yourself to voodoo...

Have you seriously considered seeing a couselor about your issues?

Posted By: AshBash89
God forgives, Rick Ross doesn't.  I think the only sin that cannot be forgiven is blasphemy so go 'head and do what you have to do in order to find some peace in your soul.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Yes God will forgive if you are serious about asking for His forgiveness, but there might be consequences like even more demonic spirits messing with you if you open yourself to voodoo...

Didn't you post this question before?

I asked how to remove curses but most people are sarcastic. I am serious as hell.

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:28pm
Everyone believes they are either favored or cursed...

Posted By: Ladybird0724

I asked how to remove curses but most people are sarcastic. I am serious as hell.

have you tried google

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Stop believing in the curse.  If you believe in Jesus then you believe John 10:10 and you understand that when he said, "It is finished," before he gave up the ghost that included this battle you're in.  It's finished and you are more than a conqueror.  

In my opinion the only curse is the one you believe you're under.  When you stop believing it and believe in your liberty, it is finished.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Stop believing in the curse.  If you believe in Jesus then you believe John 10:10 and you understand that when he said, "It is finished," before he gave up the ghost that included this battle you're in.  It's finished and you are more than a conqueror.  

In my opinion the only curse is the one you believe you're under.  When you stop believing it and believe in your liberty, it is finished.

No I strongly disagree. I didn't even believe in curses until I experienced the effects of them.

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:31pm

Me 3

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:32pm

this will have been the best thing to ever come of this thread

Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:32pm
Sounds scary..I don't know why you believe that you are cursed but I would like to hear the "supernatural reasons"

Since you are "Christian", I suggest writing to or seeking assistance through people with your religious who have experience with "cursed" or "damned" people. There are Christians who perform exorcisms and remove curses (I don't know of any)...If that doesn't work, seek some kind of healer or voodoo priestess. That's some scary ish so GOD Bless...

Have you been reading your bible and quoting scriptures? From what I understand, that's the way to help with curses...

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:33pm
God is the Creator and Master of the natural world. Satan is only the master of illusion. He deals in hallucination and deceit. Any limited powers over nature he may possess are entirely circumscribed by God, but he can control susceptible minds. People in Satan’s power are obsessed and hypnotized by evil. The source of black magic’s power is fear.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:33pm

You would NEVER believe it. Suicide is not an option for me so i am basically counting the days till I die.
Just try....come on...hey wait...everytime I try to type..some of my keys are getting stuck...Shocked

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:34pm
Not all voodoo is bad voodoo, go see a voodoo preist. If you are in new york visit a botanica

My friend told me put a piece of cut aloe in front of your door if it's black/hard whatever within the hour you have a curse on you

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:35pm
God always forgives princesshoneybee

Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:35pm
Not if your soul is damned...

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:37pm

No I strongly disagree. I didn't even believe in curses until I experienced the effects of them.

So you believe.  

Death and life are in the power of the tongue and they who love it will eat the fruit thereof.
  ~Proverbs 18:21

At least stop talking about it and especially about dying.  Speak life over yourself and repeat scripture of God's promises to you.  The enemy has power but greater is He that is in you.  I am not poking fun at you at all.  I'm simply giving you the only advice I know.  Every time Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness, Jesus' response was, "It is written."  In all the armor of God, you have but one weapon, the sword of the spirit which is the Word of God.  The rest is protective gear.  If you are truly in warfare, you need a weapon.  You better know the Word and wield it.  

Like another poster said, God will forgive you (how many times did he forgive the children of Israel for turning to idols?  But you might make things worse.  

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:37pm
I'm not even trying to be funny but do you suffer from mental illness? The "supernatural" things that are happening may stem from a psychotic episode.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:40pm
I'm not sure going to a voodoo doctor will help tho

but um it's your decision

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:46pm
Idk what is happening to you. Is it some ish like from insidious?

Is something inside you?

I used to sleepwalk and have really bad nightmares when I was little until my mom put a bible under my pillow
It stopped immediately after

Clothe yourself in the word

I wouldn't mess with no voodoo

Why do you think you're going to die?

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

God forgives, Rick Ross doesn't.  I think the only sin that cannot be forgiven is blasphemy so go 'head and do what you have to do in order to find some peace in your soul.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:50pm
Have any of you done the "candyman" in the bathroom mirror in the dark? Shocked...

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:51pm
Read the article below before you go to bed . I could throw bible verses at you from memory , but you need to study the word . When you except Christ , no man or evil spirit can touch you . Someone made you think you where curse as a child and that was wrong . You said you are a christian . Faith is your main tool .

I repent often due to negative thoughts , but i know God will forgive me and take it away . Talk with a pastor that will help you understand the proctection you have with God . A medical professional may help also . You where abused and told thngs that are not true as child . Be a woman now and place your faith in God . You are not trusting or praying to God . You are denying the lord to clear your mind due to your mind control as a child from what i read . God will never leave your side . I know many people find that difficult to trust , yet we never question many things white people place in history . I will pray for you . Remember no one is free from sin .

Question: "Can a Christian be cursed? Will God allow a curse on a believer?"

Answer:
The Bible tells us that “like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest” ( http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Proverbs%2026.2b" rel="nofollow - Proverbs 26:2b ). This means that foolish curses have no effect. God does not allow His children to be cursed. God is sovereign. No one has the power to curse one whom God has decided to bless. God is the only One able to pronounce judgment.

“Spells” in the Bible are always described negatively. http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Deuteronomy%2018.10-11" rel="nofollow - Deuteronomy 18:10-11 numbers those who cast spells with those who commit other acts “detestable to the LORD” such as child sacrifice, witchcraft, sorcery, divination, or necromancy (consulting with the dead). http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Micah%205.12" rel="nofollow - Micah 5:12 says that God will destroy witchcraft and those who cast spells. Revelation 18 describes spells as part of the deception that will be used by the antichrist and his “great city of Babylon” (v. 21-24). Though the end-times deception will be so great that even the elect would be deceived if God did not protect us ( http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Matthew%2024.24" rel="nofollow - Matthew 24:24 ), God will utterly destroy Satan, the antichrist, and all who follow them (Revelation chapters 19-20).

The Christian has been born again as a new person in Jesus Christ ( http://biblia.com/bible/esv/2%20Corinthians%205.17" rel="nofollow - 2 Corinthians 5:17 ), and we are in the constant presence of the Holy Spirit who lives within us and under whose protection we exist ( http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Romans%208.11" rel="nofollow - Romans 8:11 ). We do not need to worry about anyone casting any sort of pagan spell on us. Voodoo, witchcraft, hexes, and curses have no power over us because they come from Satan, and we know that “the one who is in you [Christ] is greater than the one [Satan] who is in the world” ( http://biblia.com/bible/esv/1%20John%204.4" rel="nofollow - 1 John 4:4 ). God has overcome him, and we have been freed to worship God without fear ( http://biblia.com/bible/esv/John%208.36" rel="nofollow - John 8:36 ). “The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? ” ( http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Psalm%2027.1" rel="nofollow - Psalm 27:1 ).

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-cursed.html#ixzz2ay4zHJXA" rel="nofollow - http://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-cursed.html#ixzz2ay4zHJXA

Posted By: dijah.love
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:55pm
have an exorcism.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Read the article below before you go to bed . I could throw bible verses at you from memory , but you need to study the word . When you except Christ , no man or evil spirit can touch you . Someone made you think you where curse as a child and that was wrong . You said you are a christian . Faith is your main tool .

I repent often due to neagative thoughts , but i know God will forgive me and take it away . Talk with a pastor that will help you understand the proctection you have with God . A medical professional may help also . You where abused and told thngs that are not true as child . Be a woman now and place your faith in God . You are not trusting or praying to God . You are denying the lord to clear your mind due to your mind control as a child from what i read . God will never leave your side . I know many people find that difficult to trust , yet we never question many things white people place in history . I will pray for you . Remember no one is free from sin .

Question: "Can a Christian be cursed? Will God allow a curse on a believer?"

Answer:
The Bible tells us that “like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest” ( http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Proverbs%2026.2b" rel="nofollow - - Deuteronomy 18:10-11 numbers those who cast spells with those who commit other acts “detestable to the LORD” such as child sacrifice, witchcraft, sorcery, divination, or necromancy (consulting with the dead). http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Micah%205.12" rel="nofollow - - Matthew 24:24 ), God will utterly destroy Satan, the antichrist, and all who follow them (Revelation chapters 19-20).

The Christian has been born again as a new person in Jesus Christ ( http://biblia.com/bible/esv/2%20Corinthians%205.17" rel="nofollow - - Romans 8:11 ). We do not need to worry about anyone casting any sort of pagan spell on us. Voodoo, witchcraft, hexes, and curses have no power over us because they come from Satan, and we know that “the one who is in you [Christ] is greater than the one [Satan] who is in the world” ( http://biblia.com/bible/esv/1%20John%204.4" rel="nofollow - - John 8:36 ). “The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? ” ( http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Psalm%2027.1" rel="nofollow -

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:56pm

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early. Hosea 5:15

The Most High forgive those who are sincere about repenting, not those who just want to use HIM as a lifeline when things go sour.

You have to repent and fully believe in The Most High God. Do the works necessary to show your your faith in HIM through the Messiah. Don't just believe when you're in distress...HE will see the lack of sincerity.

Please leave them spiritualist or voodoo priest alone...they will not help you. Just make things worse.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 11:00pm

do not open yourself up to that... it will only make things worst for you. please op dont do it.

Confused

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 11:07pm

IA--Your beliefs fuel this unfortunate situation.
The bible speaks of "generational curses" so that lets us know curses do exist however if this curse was placed by man you should have the presents of mind to overcome it.

Don't be ashamed many of us have seen the supernatural side of things. Demons do exist and they attack regularly, that may be your issue. Demonic forces exploiting your situation and gaining power in your life.
You have faith, you need to gain strength through faith, cast all that curse mess out and know that sometimes things are just fucced up and it's not always due to a curse.

Stop giving it power.

Posted By: sbrownie84
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 11:16pm

God is the Creator and Master of the natural world. Satan is only the master of illusion. He deals in hallucination and deceit. Any limited powers over nature he may possess are entirely circumscribed by God, but he can control susceptible minds. People in Satan’s power are obsessed and hypnotized by evil. The source of black magic’s power is fear.

India hit the nail on the head

May I PM you?

Opening up the door to these spiritual advisors/voodoo men is only the beginning of a life of fear, disaster and misery.  I have first hand experience of his 

Seek God.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 11:18pm
ndia hit the nail on the head. My story is long but worth reading. It's my personal testimony

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 11:28pm
non christian opinion:

What ever it is you do you need to believe in it.  You have to give it energy for it to work.  Just like the Christians are tellin' u that u need to believe in the word.  Your belief gives it life. U believe u are cursed so u are giving it even more power.

Even the bible says somewhere that  "Ye are God".  Look within to find your answer.   This is something you will have to meditate on.  IMO.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 11:33pm

Have any of you done the "candyman" in the bathroom mirror in the dark? Shocked...

nope but i've done bloody mary.  will never do that sh*t again in life.  My mother tole me she, her sisters and some friends did it when they were younger.  Did that sh*t in the bathroom...someone started screaming...they literally tore the door off the hinges to get out that bafroom that day.  My gramma whooped errybody...even the neighbors kids.LOL

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

nope but i've done bloody mary.  will never do that sh*t again in life.  My mother tole me she, her sisters and some friends did it when they were younger.  Did that sh*t in the bathroom...someone started screaming...they literally tore the door off the hinges to get out that bafroom that day.  My gramma whooped errybody...even the neighbors kids.LOL
LOL I'm fully grown & will not do it. I swear even thinking about it has me looking around my room...I know that nicca just waiting for me to say it to...

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 11:43pm
LOL

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

India hit the nail on the head

May I PM you?

Opening up the door to these spiritual advisors/voodoo men is only the beginning of a life of fear, disaster and misery.  I have first hand experience of his 

Seek God.

I would love to PM you. When I was younger I used to mess with tarot cards, nothing bad happend but they do have power. they predicted everything exactly

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 11:47pm
Honeybee give us one story please. I'm over here racking my brain. I believe you believe these things are happening.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 11:49pm
[QUOTE=sbrownie84]n

thank you for your testimony. praise godHug

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 11:49pm

Honeybee give us one story please. I'm over here racking my brain. I believe you believe these things are happening.
this, honeybee we can give you more specific answers if you give us a few details...

right now everybody thinks this is all in your head...

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Idk what is happening to you. Is it some ish like from insidious?

Is something inside you?

I used to sleepwalk and have really bad nightmares when I was little until my mom put a bible under my pillow
It stopped immediately after

Clothe yourself in the word

I wouldn't mess with no voodoo

Why do you think you're going to die?

I am not going to die. I am saying I feel like I'm just waiting to die that I am not really living. I used to think about suicide but God slapped some sense into me. Suicide is NOT an option for anyone. No one who believes in God can take their own life. I learned this. 

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

this, honeybee we can give you more specific answers if you give us a few details...

I'll pm people who really want to know but only if they promise not to share it with anyone on this board. BHM never forgetsOuch

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 11:56pm

I'll pm people who really want to know but only if they promise not to share it with anyone on this board. BHM never forgetsOuch
I want to know pm me...but I'm not shame to say, I'm scared....LOL.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:01am

girl everybody knows I stand alone for the most part on here, so I won't be telling anyone

Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:08am
HugHB....

Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:21am

HugHB....

Hug

Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:18am

honey, I plan on talking to you soon. Once I'm back at home I will talk with you.

in the meantime please don't go to the voodoo priest

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:24am
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

have you tried google

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:47am
I think you might want to seek a theipist to help you get your stuff together and face to reality that this so called curse is in your head.

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 6:11am

ALL of this. Don't see the voodoo priest. Pray & seek priests & put together a prayer circle at church but do not open yourself up to black magic please.

I know a girl from my boarding school who was possessed by 3 people/spirits. Our Christian Union group came together & had a prayer circle for her. It took a while & the spirits were laughing calling their prayers feeble before they were finally driven out. But she continued to seek God instead of black magic. & it turned out it was her neighbours' black magic practices that got her possessed in the first place.

& please PM me too if it's ok

Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 7:19am

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 7:44am

I believe you and I'd like to hear whatever suggestion is offered to you.

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 7:55am
Put your trust and faith in God.......I used to deal with the occult/ voodoo heavily.....opening those doors always come with reprecussions and you will get a lot of boomerangs.....if a demon has attached itself to you use the blood of Christ/Jesus prayer.....good luck

Posted By: browneyez4548
Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:05am

I can't give any christian advice, but I really do hope that you find peace within yourself HugHug

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:34am
Obeah is real.
Evil is real.

Praying works, but usually if you're going to pray obeah away it takes more than just you to do it.
If you wan it to be done a holy way, instead of visiting an obeah man or woman, you need to go to a church (not a white church, more like a caribbean church where they are familiar with obeah) and the whole congregation lift their hands and pray the evil away. They might feed you some of the oil from the alter.

If you visit an obeah man/woman they will do something more pagan. You can also visit a pandit. But first you should ask god for his direction, and go where he leads you.

He wont come down and do some magic...though...he might if it's a serious situation like my mom had with my birth. Anyway, if you bypass god and go to man first..yeah god will be mad. If u go to the man God Inspires then that's different.

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:45am
Just because Jesus overcame death and evil doesn't mean there is no more death right? So same for evil...
It just means that there is a way out of it. We are no longer slaves to death and slaves to evil. It can be over come through our belief in Jesus the Christ and his instruction.

One day there will be no more death nor evil..but that day has not come. But we have a hope now. There is a way now.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:45am
haitians always talking that nonsense

Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:37am
You can't have 2 masters.  Just as TD Jakes says: You can't have God as your father and the devil as your sugar daddy.

Posted By: Dapheny
Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

haitians always talking that nonsense

Yah, I used to think that too. But once you see it in real life, all that "nonsense" ain't really nonsense anymore.....

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 3:14pm
God hates you but I'll pray for your cursed soul anyway.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 4:52pm
Based on all the evidence I agree with seeking help from a medical professional...

Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Why do you think so?

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 12:02am

Why do people act as if evil does not exist?? It is the bible, look tt the challenges Jesus had to go through!

OP-this is where you are messing up, You need to have one belief system and stick to it!  If you there are in fact evil forces on you-seek the help of the elders of your belief as they will have more knowledge about these things.

Posted By: Ritle
Date Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:59am
Whatever you do, do not visit any spiritual leader, you will just be opening the door to more occult stuff.

Black magic, white magic, it's all magic and therefore not according to God's law, so voodoo is most def. not something that God would approve of under any circumstance what so ever. So no matter your intentions behind it, if you know His(YHWH) Word, what he has intended and go against it, it won't really speak in your favor.

You also have to rearrange your mind, if you open that door, also meaning mental door, demons will have loads of fun with you. It is not for nothing that the term fighting your inner demons came to life.

Confide in God and I believe that if your intentions are right in your heart, He will forgive you.

And yes things might get more difficult before they get better once you go against evil, but it pays off in the end.

For future reference, do not engage in anything occult if you choose the Christian path, not even if it's referred to as "Good", God no longer performs miracles through people, so psychics and spiritual leaders are actually communicating with spirits(demons) and ghosts are actually spirits and not of the deceased and in some cases they're communicating with Satan himself.

Anyway, best of luck, I have read some pretty good advice in here. Hope things will change for the better for you.

Posted By: solo
Date Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 8:37am
Girl you betta take Beyonce up out your avi saying crazy mess like that Confused

Posted By: kayla___
Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 4:34am
And what did you decide to do?

So sad all of you praising christianity and demonizing your original beliefs ( actually these beliefs are more connected to christianity than Amy other religion).

By the way you will only be affected by curses if your spirit is not strong yet. So start praying, find out about your guardian angels and ask them for guidance. Underestimating evil is THE worst thing you can do for yourself. Trust me i know

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 4:50am
Talk to a Priest?

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 5:45am
Originally posted by Ritle Ritle wrote:

Whatever you do, do not visit any spiritual leader, you will just be opening the door to more occult stuff.

Black magic, white magic, it's all magic and therefore not according to God's law, so voodoo is most def. not something that God would approve of under any circumstance what so ever. So no matter your intentions behind it, if you know His(YHWH) Word, what he has intended and go against it, it won't really speak in your favor.

You also have to rearrange your mind, if you open that door, also meaning mental door, demons will have loads of fun with you. It is not for nothing that the term fighting your inner demons came to life.

Confide in God and I believe that if your intentions are right in your heart, He will forgive you.

And yes things might get more difficult before they get better once you go against evil, but it pays off in the end.

For future reference, do not engage in anything occult if you choose the Christian path, not even if it's referred to as "Good", God no longer performs miracles through people, so psychics and spiritual leaders are actually communicating with spirits(demons) and ghosts are actually spirits and not of the deceased and in some cases they're communicating with Satan himself.

Anyway, best of luck, I have read some pretty good advice in here. Hope things will change for the better for you.

Agreed

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 7:59am

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 8:25am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Not all voodoo is bad voodoo, go see a voodoo preist. If you are in new york visit a botanica

My friend told me put a piece of cut aloe in front of your door if it's black/hard whatever within the hour you have a curse on you

Confused i thought all cut aloe turns black due to oxidation sorta like avocadoes

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 9:46am
The devil could be condemning you...

A few months ago I went through this period of fear and anxiety...I was afraid and worried. Whenever I drove on the highway, I just knew an 18-wheeler was gonna crush me, I knew my plane was gonna crash...I knew a boulder would fall on my head. I knew all of these horrible things would happen and I would die a horrible death.

I started working my new job and I stopped writing to God, I stopped praying as intently, I stopped reading my bible. I started drinking more, I started doing things that I knew I shouldn't have been doing.

I knew I felt this way because I was getting further from God.

I began reading my bible again, and I didn't feel better. I felt uninterested, unmotivated, and blah. Later that day, I cried my eyes out to God. I let Him know I was sorry and I just let everything off of my chest. I spoke to Him how I'd speak to my best friend and I felt better immediately.

There may be an internal struggle that's happening with you.

Or, you could be opening your heart to demons. Do you fall asleep with the TV on? Do you listen to certain types of music all day? These things could be affecting your mind and your thoughts...

Pray, meditate on the word, talk to God.

I have some verses on my computer that comforted me like crazy when I was going through my pre-marital sex convictions. I will post them later when I get home.j

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 11:29am
I just noticed that SweetNovember is gone..umm.. interesting

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 11:52am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

non christian opinion:

What ever it is you do you need to believe in it.  You have to give it energy for it to work.  Just like the Christians are tellin' u that u need to believe in the word.  Your belief gives it life. U believe u are cursed so u are giving it even more power.

Even the bible says somewhere that  "Ye are God".  Look within to find your answer.   This is something you will have to meditate on.  IMO.

IA with this 100%.  With that said if you BELIEVE that consulting a voodoo priest will work it probably will.  If you believe seeking mental help will work, it probably will.  If you believe Jesus will eventually help, he will.   The bottom line is that you are actually manifesting this deep down have a belief that you are doomed.  That feeling of doom is the problem.   You need to evaluate that feeling, figure out where its coming from and KILL IT!!   Good luck, I really hope you find some peace. 

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 12:53pm
heck is this? OP are you on meds or something..

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 12:55pm
OP I hope you find relief, but please do not deal with voodoo. See a priest, or head church figure. It is most definitely possible to be cursed. Obeah is real Cry

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:10pm
where is that scary story thread? i found it very entertaining during class

Posted By: journeytolong
Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:16pm
Well for one by believing in it you're contributing to it. Its like when you look for trouble its eventually going to come around. And two, if you're faith is that strong in God then you have nothing to fear....I need to take my own advice -.-

Posted By: katakana89
Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

where is that scary story thread? i found it very entertaining during class

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/creepy-fears_topic362860_page34.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/creepy-fears_topic362860_page34.html

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:21pm

Posted By: journeytolong
Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:29pm
Reading over this thread kinda makes me weary lol. I was going to say I'm going through the something similar to the op minus the "curse" but you guys are trying to send her to the doctor so they can put her on meds and/or send her to a home.

Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:30pm
If you believe in God put your trust in him. There shouldn't be any doubt that he can protect you.

Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:45pm
nvm... im not that curious

Posted By: katakana89
Date Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:48pm
I always assumed people considered voodoo, magic, etc evil because the Bible teaches that. No idea where non Christians get the fear from. 

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Out of curiosity....

I find that Black Americans are always so scared of voodoo or just the though of it.. How are you guys forming all of these opinions that it's evil ?

just curious and no i am not advocating voodoo or even practice it.. i've always wanted to ask this question.

Print Page | Close Window