Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=362925
Printed Date: Dec 12 2017 at 3:38am

Topic: I THINK JACEBEAUTYS VENDOR IS...
Posted By: ExotiqBeautii
Subject: I THINK JACEBEAUTYS VENDOR IS...
Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 9:22pm
I know it's been discussed before, but I think I do have Jace's vendor! I was going through the thread that discussed her By Nature line, and decided to go on her FB page to see if any of her customers posted any pictures yet. Well, upon looking through the pictures, I saw one picture of someone wearing the raw hair (I follow her on YT too, but can't remember her username) that was tagged with a wholesale bulk hair supplier. Now why would someone do that, if they have no connection or affiliation with the company, right? Well, to reveal all, it is NHH (Natural Human Hair) which was a suspected supplier that was brought up in discussions before, but I think this has proved, confirmed, and everything else, with a big a$$ red stamp on it that says "CASE SOLVED". Please click the link and let me know what you guys think. The name link is Alexander Kalenderav, which happens to be the owner of NHH. Input please!

Note: sadly, you have to copy and paste the link into the address bar, because the linker is not working on my end for some reason.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=601752059847450&set=pb.241550199200973.-2207520000.1375496397.&type=3&theater

Replies:
Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

I know it's been discussed before, but I think I do have Jace's vendor! I was going through the thread that discussed her By Nature line, and decided to go on her FB page to see if any of her customers posted any pictures yet. Well, upon looking through the pictures, I saw one picture of someone wearing the raw hair (I follow her on YT too, but can't remember her username) that was tagged with a wholesale bulk hair supplier. Now why would someone do that, if they have no connection or affiliation with the company, right? Well, to reveal all, it is NHH (Natural Human Hair) which was a suspected supplier that was brought up in discussions before, but I think this has proved, confirmed, and everything else, with a big a$$ red stamp on it that says "CASE SOLVED". Please click the link and let me know what you guys think. The name link is Alexander Kalenderav, which happens to be the owner of NHH. Input please!

Note: sadly, you have to copy and paste the link into the address bar, because the linker is not working on my end for some reason.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=601752059847450&set=pb.241550199200973.-2207520000.1375496397.&type=3&theater

you are right as rain sister

There is no question NHH is the supplier to jace

the global travels video of nicole going through the hair bins in the silver carts is the exact silver carts in alexanders facebook

He tagged himself on that photo LMAO!!!  He OUTED JACE!!!

i have talked to alexander right when this russianese thing blew up and got his price list..................  he wrote.....

We use
two types of hair: Chinese and Uzbek

BUT THERES MORE!!!

he also says he sells iraq hair and it is much thicker and coarser and much cheaper

someone go ahead and ask him about that hair.............. im telling the truth on that

Posted By: LeeMari
Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 9:52pm
the hair definitely looks like Jace!

Posted By: Watchme205
Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 10:10pm

That does look like Jace hair. I think you've definitely found the vendor. The website says we do not sell Indian or Chinese hair though.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 10:12pm
Can anyone make the link clickable ? TIA

Posted By: Miami
Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 10:15pm
You think he sells it cheaper than Jace?

Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Watchme205 Watchme205 wrote:

That does look like Jace hair. I think you've definitely found the vendor. The website says we do not sell Indian or Chinese hair though.

i have the price list from them and i meant to edit that it is the dyed hair they say is chinese and uzbek

i still have it 

her name in the e-mail is alina

they wrote that the iraqi hair they sell is thick and coarse mostly black

hmmmmmmmm

Posted By: CurvyGirl27
Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 10:33pm
Yes, NHH is 100% Jacebeauty's vendor. I thought this was common knowledge? A few months ago Alina sent me an updated listing of the hair they sell. Check it out and tell me if you notice any similarities. These are the exact specifications that are on Jacebeauty's website. It's obvious they're affiliated with one another. Not to mention, on Alexander's page, with the wefted hair, he calls it "Russian Fede Hair", LOL. I can't believe that man tagged it. She's going to be so pissed. 

-Our NHH-company (Natural Human Hair-Company) collects and sells different kinds of Raw Human Hair for over than 13 years:
1)Central Asian (Uzbek) bulk hair,
-Satin Soft (Silky Smooth)
-Slightly Coarse (Medium Smooth)
-Medium Coarse (Blends with Relaxed or Soft Pressed Natural)
-Very Coarse (Rarest straight texture. May take a slightly longer . 
2)Caucasian bulk hair,
-straight Caucasian bulk hair
-Grey Caucasian bulk hair
-Wavy,Curly, Caucasian bulk hair.
 Satin Soft/Slightly Coarse Hybrid (Buttery Soft)
 Satin Soft (Silky Smooth)
 Slightly Coarse (Medium Smooth)

Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 10:36pm
Y'all what is that price list looking like????? 

Posted By: NigerianBeauty1
Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 10:38pm
I think the youtuber you are talking about is Efayse...her channel link is right belowWink

http://www.youtube.com/user/efayse

Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Watchme205 Watchme205 wrote:

Y'all what is that price list looking like????? 

write to them and get it.............. that will confirm u get the current price

Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 10:46pm

Doing it now, thanks so much.

Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 10:51pm
I would definitely try to order now before everyone starts emailing them about it. Last I checked, a kilo of up to 18" was about $500, and 20"+ was about $750 I think, so way cheaper than buying from Jace. You could go in with a friend, or two and definitely come out way on top. 

Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 10:53pm
yes and they say they accept paypal

that place is about to blow the f up

Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 10:56pm
bump

Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 10:57pm
Sorry to hijack this thread but what do yall think about yhasi luxury hair... i been using good ole google to track down the vendor. 
yeahhhhhhh i hit a wall :/

Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by NigerianBeauty1 NigerianBeauty1 wrote:

Sorry to hijack this thread but what do yall think about yhasi luxury hair... i been using good ole google to track down the vendor. 

then dont hijack this thread.......... start a new post in the newbie section

ps that company sells cheap aliex hair

nice try at a plug tho  Dead

Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by NigerianBeauty1 NigerianBeauty1 wrote:

then dont hijack this thread.......... start a new post in the newbie section

ps that company sells cheap aliex hair

...crickets... LOL
nice try at a plug tho  Dead

Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Yes, NHH is 100% Jacebeauty's vendor. I thought this was common knowledge? A few months ago Alina sent me an updated listing of the hair they sell. Check it out and tell me if you notice any similarities. These are the exact specifications that are on Jacebeauty's website. It's obvious they're affiliated with one another. Not to mention, on Alexander's page, with the wefted hair, he calls it "Russian Fede Hair", LOL. I can't believe that man tagged it. She's going to be so pissed. 

-Our NHH-company (Natural Human Hair-Company) collects and sells different kinds of Raw Human Hair for over than 13 years:
1)Central Asian (Uzbek) bulk hair,
-Satin Soft (Silky Smooth)
-Slightly Coarse (Medium Smooth)
-Medium Coarse (Blends with Relaxed or Soft Pressed Natural)
-Very Coarse (Rarest straight texture. May take a slightly longer . 
2)Caucasian bulk hair,
-straight Caucasian bulk hair
-Grey Caucasian bulk hair
-Wavy,Curly, Caucasian bulk hair.
 Satin Soft/Slightly Coarse Hybrid (Buttery Soft)
 Satin Soft (Silky Smooth)
 Slightly Coarse (Medium Smooth)

Yes, but I'm noting that this is a cae closed scenario, being that it was on Jace's page itself. No more texture, pattern, lustre, or rubberband comparing to confirm. It's on her site! The tag will definitely be taken down once she spots it. I give it a few days LOLLOL

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 11:37pm
delete this thread before it's too late!

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:07am
If you guys are going order, better do quickly almost 500 views page 2. Lurker Mode!!!

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:08am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Oh and this!!

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:18am
damn, i love bhm

Posted By: tamela10289
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:19am
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Oh and this!!

+1 ASAP LIKE YESTERDAY

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:33am
never had to delete a post before hahaha. any advice on how to make it happen? thx

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:47am

never had to delete a post before hahaha. any advice on how to make it happen? thx

To delete the post, it depends on what you are permitted to do, I don't have permission to delete any post I create, don't have VIP status. Or you can delete the Title and delete info given, and any quotes, PM the person to have them unquote, hopes this help, I am a bit tipsy

Posted By: TexasPearl22
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:50am
Much too late to delete.....CryCry

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 1:10am
Even if you delete the post, this cat's out of the bag now. No sense in deleting. Hundreds of women know by now and I can't see them keeping quiet about it. Just better get in and get yours while the getting is good is all I can say, lol. 

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 1:14am
Lmao hey maybe jace deserves to lose some business anyway wit her petty half bundle a$$

Posted By: cocomadmoiselle
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 1:24am
LOL...a couple of low key vendors started selling 'uzbek' hair since the beginning of the year all using the same pics. Russian hair mafia wants to stage a hostile take over. They're tired of laying low....Alexander is cutting out the middle woman. 

Seeing the way he's holding those ponytails...I think he's gonna stay tagged in those pics.

Maybe he was starting to cut her off...and that's why she came out with the new line.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 1:28am
Oh hell, the vendor is telling all her business. He said he met her when she came to their hair factory and that she orders about 120-150 KG a month, LOL. I know her blood must be boiling. 

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 1:34am
^^ You have spoken to him?  Lets see if I can get in before the quality goes down...

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 1:39am
No, some women are speaking to him and posting their conversations with him. He is currently online, singing like a canary, lol. I'd say to go ahead and get at him now. He might get so many inquiries that he lowers the MOQ to half a kilo. That would be awesome. 

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 1:44am

No, some women are speaking to him and posting their conversations with him. He is currently online, singing like a canary, lol. I'd say to go ahead and get at him now. He might get so many inquiries that he lowers the MOQ to half a kilo. That would be awesome. 
Can you send me the facebook link ? I never had a interest in jace hair . TIA

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 1:49am

daaaaaaaaaaaaaammm.......... i wonder if they had a falling out 

at first i thought dude was a troll tagging the photo but now its like wow....... hes spillin it!!!  Shocked

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 1:52am
I am not sure if you can access the link or not without being in the group, but here it is:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201226641604705&set=gm.499205496817003&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf" rel="nofollow - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201226641604705&set=gm.499205496817003&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Yeah, I dunno what happened or what's going on, but he's totally screwing her right now and I don't know if he even realizes it or cares. Damn is all I can say.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 1:59am

I am not sure if you can access the link or not without being in the group, but here it is:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201226641604705&set=gm.499205496817003&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf" rel="nofollow - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201226641604705&set=gm.499205496817003&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Yeah, I dunno what happened or what's going on, but he's totally screwing her right now and I don't know if he even realizes it or cares. Damn is all I can say.

cant see the link...........no permission.... if that is a photo can you post it here ??

Posted By: Jewels212*
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 2:00am
Moral of story: YT gives no fuccs about black people lmao

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 2:03am

cant see the link...........no permission.... if that is a photo can you post it here ??

Yeah it's a photo. I am not sure how to post them on here. Maybe this will work, I'm going to try to copy and inset the image.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 2:08am
Shocked I Guess he was used her name for example ? ^^^^

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 2:09am
damn for real

he aint lyin either............

he has a photo in his shop with the same wire cages holding hair that nicole is seen in her global travel vid

in his photo there is a weird outlet thing in the wall and a glass case

in the vid of nicole the same outlet is there with the glass case

damn i gotta get some sleep............ but you girls are DELIVERING right now  LOL

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 2:11am
Ok it's time to set the popcorn aside and get some zzz's gotta be up in 5hrs.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 2:13am
LOL. ^^^^ I will check back in the morning . Good night ladies .  

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 2:13am
Pretty sure this thread will poof by today...Just glad I saw it! Thank u and goodnight lol

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 2:42am
Damn her world is about to come crashing down.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:07am
oh boy by the time I get my money right he is going to be selling yak hair .....

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:17am
Man, it just got REAL. Dude is sending out a UPS packing lap with her real name, address, phone number and everything on it. Just passing it out like candy. Shocked

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:20am
^^ish just got real....

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:25am

Man, it just got REAL. Dude is sending out a UPS packing lap with her real name, address, phone number and everything on it. Just passing it out like candy. Shocked

DAMMIT I AM SUPPOSE TO BE SLEEPING!!!

WTF why is he doing this to her ???  i have never seen anything like this before ever

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:30am

[QUOTE=CurvyGirl27]Man, it just got REAL. Dude is sending out a UPS packing lap with her real name, address, phone number and everything on it. Just passing it out like candy. Shocked

WTF why is he doing this to her ???  i have never seen anything like this before ever

OKAY! It's not even funny anymore. Okay, I'm lying, yes it is, but damn. I mean, according to the people he gave this to, he was just passing it out freely, they didn't even have to ask him for it. He is telling all her business, he told that she buys wefted and bulk hair, so that totally debunks her claims she does all of the wefting in house and would explain the 6 week wait because if she's really ordering over 100 KG of hair, they have to send all that hair over there to China to be wefted first, then back to them and out to her, so that's what's really taking so long, not her actually wefting it herself. I don't even know what to say about none of this here other than damn, damn, damn, Florida Evans style.

Posted By: TexasPearl22
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:32am
A vendor scorned......

Posted By: Lo0vely101
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:37am
Wow...

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:38am
That could be, but what could she have possibly done that was so bad that would lead to this? He's basically cutting off his nose to spite his face. She is arguably one of his biggest buyers I'm sure, why would he burn this bridge...unless, she's the one who burned it first? Maybe she's not purchasing from him as much as she used to and he's trying to take her customers? I think what he doesn't realize is maybe her sales aren't as high volume as they used to be because so many others are selling Russian hair now so she doesn't order as much from him as she used to. But he's had to see a significant decline to go to these extremes because this has been kept a secret this entire time because I KNOW the question of if they're Jacebeauty's supplier has come up over a dozen times and they've obviously never confirmed. But now all of a sudden not only are they confirming, but providing receipts? Um yeah, it's definitely something going on here. Pinch

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:39am

[QUOTE=CurvyGirl27]Man, it just got REAL. Dude is sending out a UPS packing lap with her real name, address, phone number and everything on it. Just passing it out like candy. Shocked

OKAY! It's not even funny anymore. Okay, I'm lying, yes it is, but damn. I mean, according to the people he gave this to, he was just passing it out freely, they didn't even have to ask him for it. He is telling all her business, he told that she buys wefted and bulk hair, so that totally debunks her claims she does all of the wefting in house and would explain the 6 week wait because if she's really ordering over 100 KG of hair, they have to send all that hair over there to China to be wefted first, then back to them and out to her, so that's what's really taking so long, not her actually wefting it herself. I don't even know what to say about none of this here other than damn, damn, damn, Florida Evans style.

i KNEW she wasnt wefting this at her place........ i always figured since Pat lived nearby she was doing all the wefting

with all those vids she does i always knew she was lying about wefting IN HOUSE like she said or else she would have showed it 

so i wonder why did nicole make a video taking short hair out and acting like they were hackling hair if alexander says they were buying the wefts from them .

Posted By: Kami612
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:45am
He is throwing all kinds of shade on FB.
& now all the naysayers know that the hair is Uzbek hair, which he classifies as ASIAN.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:47am
Does this guy have a website?

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:47am
Nicole must've burned a bridge...wonder who is going to be her new vendor?

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:54am

He is telling all her business, he told that she buys wefted and bulk hair, so that totally debunks her claims she does all of the wefting in house and would explain the 6 week wait because if she's really ordering over 100 KG of hair, they have to send all that hair over there to China to be wefted first, then back to them and out to her, so that's what's really taking so long, not her actually wefting it herself. I don't even know what to say about none of this here other than damn, damn, damn, Florida Evans style.

alexander has photos of them wefting the hair themselves not in china

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:00am

He is telling all her business, he told that she buys wefted and bulk hair, so that totally debunks her claims she does all of the wefting in house and would explain the 6 week wait because if she's really ordering over 100 KG of hair, they have to send all that hair over there to China to be wefted first, then back to them and out to her, so that's what's really taking so long, not her actually wefting it herself. I don't even know what to say about none of this here other than damn, damn, damn, Florida Evans style.

alexander has photos of them wefting the hair themselves not in china

Well that's interesting, I know El Milano sends their hair to China to be wefted. This is a new development, them carrying wefted hair. Even still, I don't believe Nicole is wefting the hair herself. I am sure it's something on their end which brings about the delay of getting the hair to her which is why she can never get ahead and keep any for on hand sale.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:06am
Da mn, you don't know how happy i am I made this post. I am over here crackin the he ll up right now. I didn't know he was going to go that far, but now it ultimately confirms that I was right *pats self on back*. I wonder how long until she gets wind of this. Kind of started feeling bad, but now I don't, because she was obviously and clearly deceiving her customers. Her hype started to fog over, so she came with the whole "process line" which was dumb, because Im hearing how it's shedding and tangling. Again, this is what initially made me start this post. It seems like when you're looking for something, you can't find it, but while you're looking for the thing you can't find, you end up finding something else you were looking for a long time ago (Referring to searching for client pics/reviews of her processed hair, and ended up finding her vendor instead). Im done! Im about to become a lurker on my own thread now. Good day to all! lol

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:14am
^^lol

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:25am

Da mn, you don't know how happy i am I made this post. I am over here crackin the he ll up right now. I didn't know he was going to go that far, but now it ultimately confirms that I was right *pats self on back*. I wonder how long until she gets wind of this. Kind of started feeling bad, but now I don't, because she was obviously and clearly deceiving her customers. Her hype started to fog over, so she came with the whole "process line" which was dumb, because Im hearing how it's shedding and tangling. Again, this is what initially made me start this post. It seems like when you're looking for something, you can't find it, but while you're looking for the thing you can't find, you end up finding something else you were looking for a long time ago (Referring to searching for client pics/reviews of her processed hair, and ended up finding her vendor instead). Im done! Im about to become a lurker on my own thread now. Good day to all! lol

u have been thanked for the thread

there are still questions to be answered like ....  who is really wefting this hair ??  we know it is not done at jace.  Why does it take 6 FCKING WEEKS to get someone a bundle replacement on curly back to nature hair if they are rolling it up right there ??  why does it take 6 weeks to replace a customers bundle that bled red dye all over her sink ??

those who arent sniffing cotton candy farts out of unicorns jumping over jace rainbows have ALWAYS known something wasnt adding up 

the big question is why is alexander blowing her $hit up right now...

he has essentialy pulled her panties down in front of a crowd 

Posted By: Nadiesca
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:31am
I thought everybody knew who was jace vendor...it was pretty easy to find out.I knew it for the pas few months.....

Posted By: Nadiesca
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:32am
and his prices are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheaper,go ahead ladies order before he raises his prices

Posted By: Hawk
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 5:04am
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/971571_10201530976058867_309643977_n.jpg

lol this vendor is a trip!

he asked her how she liked the last batch

Posted By: pRiNCesSChANeL
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 5:15am
GREAT THREAD!!!!!

I have no interest in jace hair but this entertainment is what I have thirsted for for weeks!!!!!! Great job op!!!!

Posted By: misjaghuar
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 6:42am
I did already thanks curvy

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 6:50am
It seems impossible to have read any of this thread and not know who the vendor is...Stern Smile Really? 

Posted By: brittsemone
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:06am
well......wow.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:08am
Originally posted by TexasPearl22 TexasPearl22 wrote:

A vendor scorned......

Exactly.....it is not very professional of him. But I will be buying some. IA
With deleting before it is too late. Call Admin they will do it

My tablet finger sensors must be bad or I just ain't been to sleep yet is getting to me.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:14am

I'm glad I never ordered from her. But i feel bad cos it is her business/job I fee like we are destroying destroyingit

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:17am
Deleting this thread won't do any good. This is being actively discussed in a very popular hair group with almost 3,000 members, many of which have befriended him on Facebook. He's posting a ton of pictures as we speak. He is loving the flock of people coming to him and eating it up. This man is going to be going around shouting from the rooftop that he supplies Jacebeauty because he wants her business, that's evident. It makes no sense to delete this thread, this can't be hidden. The cat is out the bag. It is what it is. 

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:17am
Originally posted by misjaghuar misjaghuar wrote:

Originally posted by TexasPearl22 TexasPearl22 wrote:

A vendor scorned......

Exactly.....it is not very professional of him. Buttery I will be buying some. IS with deleting before it is too late. Call Admin they will do it

oh it's def too late now...a delete after page 3 would have been on point...

it's every man for himself now

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:19am

Deleting this thread won't do any good. This is being actively discussed in a very popular hair group with almost 3,000 members, many of which have befriended him on Facebook. He's posting a ton of pictures as we speak. He is loving the flock of people coming to him and eating it up. This man is going to be going around shouting from the rooftop that he supplies Jacebeauty because he wants her business, that's evident. It makes no sense to delete this thread, this can't be hidden. The cat is out the bag. It is what it is. 

Hadassah..poor Jace Lady

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:23am
Poor Jace Lady my ass! How about all the poor Jace fools she's been taking advantage of with her lies. All I see that she has been doing is telling lie after lie after lie, swindling people out of their money with her lies. I don't feel sorry for her at all. Trickery and deception to get people's money is vile. She hasn't had to tell all of those lies. Her product could practically sell itself, so why lie to the extreme about it? She just looks like a lying hypocrite now and this confirms a lot of things people have been speculating and stating about her and her business. She was doing the most and now it's coming back to bite her in her ass. I feel sorry for the people she's tricked out of their rent and carnote money based on a promise of an experience that's a facade, that's who I feel sorry for. 

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:35am

Poor Jace Lady my ass! How about all the poor Jace fools she's been taking advantage of with her lies. All I see that she has been doing is telling lie after lie after lie, swindling people out of their money with her lies. I don't feel sorry for her at all. Trickery and deception to get people's money is vile. She hasn't had to tell all of those lies. Her product could practically sell itself, so why lie to the extreme about it? She just looks like a lying hypocrite now and this confirms a lot of things people have been speculating and stating about her and her business. She was doing the most and now it's coming back to bite her in her ass. I feel sorry for the people she's tricked out of their rent and carnote money based on a promise of an experience that's a facade, that's who I feel sorry for. 

Curvy I understand d but it is business and marketing. If someone, felt this compelled to have some hair recommended by a UT GURU and decided to not pay bills, you can hardly blame the woman for accepting. That being said. Feel bad for everyone else sucks bout the collapse of her businesses. Never cared to look up the hair or dream of it. I don't even know what lies she told. All I know is she will have to adjust her prices and will probably have a certainty bad day. 

That being said, will Alex still carry those beautiful curls on the GuRUssssess heads. 

Haha...it is funny and at the same time. Admit it. And I have been up for 24 hours straight.

This feels like watching ROME BURN

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:57am
OMG Maybe she already knew which is why she had this huge sale. I hope people get their money back. I 

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 8:02am
"BREAKING BAD" BOIIIIIII

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 8:15am

ShockedRASS CLAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTDisapprove...THERE IS A REASON I WOKE UP EARLY THIS VERY SATURDAY. WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLL. THE VENDOR AS KEPT QUIET FOR TH LONGEST. SOMETHING MUST HAVE HAPPENED BETWEEN HIM AN HOMEGIRL WHY HE IS BEHAVING LIKE THIS. HE JUST LITERALLY AND PHYSICALY TOOK "FOOD " OUT OF HER MOUTH. AS TO THE WEFTING(THAT STUPID 6 WEEK WAIT) I THINK WHOEVER IS DOING HER WEFTING HAVE OTHER ORDERS TO DO AND MIGHT HAVE TO PASS A QUALITY CHECK HENCE THE 6 WEEK WAIT.I WAS TURNED OFF FROM MY FIRST TIME VISITING THEIR SITE..6 WEEEK WAIT ALONG WITH THE PRICES.

Posted By: pebbles251
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 8:18am
maybe she refuse to pay him for the latest bad batch and he is upset.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 8:23am
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

Thats a GREAT POSSIBILITY PEBBLES.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

Thats a GREAT POSSIBILITY PEBBLES.

Or he found out the prices. My bet us on the prices.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 8:34am
I'm surprised there isn't some sort of confidentiality agreement involved...though with him being overseas I guess it wouldn't be legally enforceable. Sucks for her.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 8:35am
Is he going to be selling retail now as opposed to wholesale? I don't see why any other companies would work with him at this point or even how that would work.

Posted By: blackarosoe
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 8:59am
Comming out of lurk mode
BHM DELIVERS AGAIN first Ar.ju.ni and now Jace.

Can she (Nicole) ask admin to delete This just like Jungle Jen did in the past

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 9:09am
Delete the evidence lol

Posted By: ida2
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 9:13am
Wow.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 9:30am

Even if its deleted this info was shared with a hair group on facebook with over 300 members. And since this revelation ppl have posted elsewhere about the evidence. The cyber world moves fassssssssssssttttttttttttttttttt

Posted By: LeeMari
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 9:34am

Definitely agree. With all the bad reviews she's been getting its about time someone outed her vendor. It's karma at its best

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 9:45am
Originally posted by blackarosoe blackarosoe wrote:

Comming out of lurk mode
BHM DELIVERS AGAIN first Ar.ju.ni and now Jace.

Can she (Nicole) ask admin to delete This just like Jungle Jen did in the past

Did we figured out who unicorn hair vendor was? Where was I?

Posted By: TexturizedDiva
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:13am
Wow.

Posted By: ShadeTree
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:14am

Ouch  wow!!!LOL

Posted By: harley_quinn
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:17am
I'm not on this bandwagon LOL 

Posted By: ShadeTree
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:26am

Maybe Jace didn't do anything to him at all. Maybe this was his trick from the beginning. Sell wholesale to an American co., let the hair garner a huge sales base and then pounce like this. Take all the business for himself.

Posted By: GphiD08
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:42am
SMH

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:45am
Still waiting on the pricelist from them. Anyone have a recent pricelist?? Hit me up!

Posted By: Melialy
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:50am
Originally posted by misjaghuar misjaghuar wrote:

Curvy I understand d but it is business and marketing. If someone, felt this compelled to have some hair recommended by a UT GURU and decided to not pay bills, you can hardly blame the woman for accepting. That being said. Feel bad for everyone else sucks bout the collapse of her businesses. Never cared to look up the hair or dream of it. I don't even know what lies she told. All I know is she will have to adjust her prices and will probably have a certainty bad day. 

That being said, will Alex still carry those beautiful curls on the GuRUssssess heads. 

Haha...it is funny and at the same time. Admit it. And I have been up for 24 hours straight.

This feels like watching ROME BURN

This!

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:22pm
I don't mind him outting her.  He's a business man, and he could be making that money for himself.

He's dead ass wrong for putting her address out there tho.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:28pm
UPDATE: She took the tag down. lol

Posted By: rebelle .
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:34pm
Honestly, I'm not even going to buy from him just for the simple fact he's messy. He could be selling Beyonce's personal lace wigs & I still wouldn't buy it.

Any online business that has drama surrounding it, I stay clear of.  Which is why Jace wasn't getting my business from jump.  I don't care if ol' girl slapped his mama & sat on his face, what he's doing is messy & unprofessional, so he can keep what he's selling. Jace as well.

Print Page | Close Window