Print Page | Close Window

Paypal and Aliexpress

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=362731
Printed Date: Sep 20 2018 at 3:45am

Topic: Paypal and Aliexpress
Posted By: blueabby24
Subject: Paypal and Aliexpress
Date Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 9:14am
I was trying to order some QHP and was wondering if it was best to order through paypal or aliexpress. The vendor gave me her personal paypal email. Should I send her the payment through paypal or pay on alieexpress?

Thanks in Advance!

Replies:
Posted By: Teesweet
Date Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 8:58am
If you have a paypal account, I would go thru them just in case you have an issue with the hair. HTH

Posted By: LadyUNowen
Date Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 8:28pm
I would use escrow on aliexpress, but then again what does your instinct say?

Posted By: xx_quanna_x
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:55pm
I rather use pay pal just because you actually tell them your order word for word & I believe they take care of the order on the spot (at least with my vendor they do)

Posted By: Geminigirl
Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 4:05am
I hate that aliexpress doesn't take prepaid debit cards. This is the second time i went and out money on a card to order hair to remember that they only do credit. Wish I would have just did more research and did a money gram transfer or something. Every time I try and get some hair there a sign telling me don't do it. I'm not worried about getting got I've done extensive research its just maybe I should buy local but the prices are so high! Ugh I'm so mad. I don't understand alibaba and aliexpress is having some good sales right now!!! Sorry don't mean to hijack I just want some better quality hair already that doesn't tangle. Holds a curl and not super shiny fake looking. What's. Girl with no credit card to do?

Posted By: miss america
Date Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 4:18am
PayPal

Posted By: bella1012
Date Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 3:24pm
i simply preper aliexpress because you can always open a dispute, and the company doesnt receive the money until you confirm that your order has been received. then aliexpress releases the money to the company. vs paypal when u pay them the money goes straight to them. and theres no going back. paypal will tell you theres nothing they can do about it. smh

Posted By: iChinaaBanks
Date Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 8:20am
Old thread, but for future reference, ALWAYS USE PAYPAL.  You can tell them exactly what you want in the "note" section, and if something goes wrong, they will most likely take your side and refund your money.

Print Page | Close Window