Print Page | Close Window

Kim Fields pregnant

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=362624
Printed Date: Dec 17 2017 at 12:20pm

Topic: Kim Fields pregnant
Posted By: JamCaygirl
Subject: Kim Fields pregnant
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:19pm

http://www.talkingwithtami.com/kim-fields-stops-by-the-real-makes-announcement-that-shes-pregnant" rel="nofollow - Kim Fields Stops By ‘The Real’ Makes Announcement That She’s Pregnant!

July 25th, 2013

http://www.talkingwithtami.com/kim-fields-stops-by-the-real-makes-announcement-that-shes-pregnant/20130724-210820" rel="nofollow">20130724-210820

I think me and Tootie, I mean Kim Fields are around the same age, but I can’t even imagine having another baby when my kids are half way grown but that is what the actress turned director announced on a previously taped show of ‘The Real’! Come inside to check out what she had to say and the video! She looks great! 

http://www.talkingwithtami.com/kim-fields-stops-by-the-real-makes-announcement-that-shes-pregnant/screen-shot-2013-07-25-at-7-35-14-am" rel="nofollow">Screen shot 2013-07-25 at 7.35.14 AM

Kim Fields and her baby bump made an appearance on ‘The Real’ talk show with the hosts to talk about her upcoming projects and more. Kim lives here in Atlanta but boy did that miss my radar! Kim is married to hubby Christopher and has a 6 year old son Sebastian. The couple  have been trying for years to have another baby but they suffered two previous miscarriages. Her and her family are very excited about the baby, I would be too, If I was trying. Congrats to Kim, she looks fabulous and I love her hair! xoxo

Kim Fields Pregnant With Second Baby Boy Named Quincy Xavier

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms" rel="nofollow - Celebrity Moms July 25, 2013 AT 2:10PM By http://www.usmagazine.com/contributor/nicole-eggenberger" rel="nofollow - Nicole Eggenberger

• http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usmagazine.com%2Fcelebrity-moms%2Fnews%2Fkim-fields-pregnant-with-second-baby-boy-named-quincy-xavier-2013257&media=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usmagazine.com%2Fuploads%2Fassets%2Farticles%2F64893-kim-fields-pregnant-with-second-baby-boy-named-quincy-xavier%2F1374772183_112069164_kim-fields-christopher-morgan-467.jpg&description=&guid=4DezyXvWv_XP" rel="nofollow - - 2
Kim Fields and Christopher Morgan Facts of Life star Kim Fields announced she is pregnant with her second baby boy named Quincy Xavier on an upcoming episode of The Real Credit: Larry Busacca/Getty Images

Kim Fields is pregnant with her second child and she's already decided on a name! The Facts of Life star, 44, announced she and husband Christopher Morgan are expecting their second son during an upcoming episode of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV6lV-UuQQE&feature=youtu.be" rel="nofollow - The Real , taped earlier this week.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/pictures/celebrity-pregnancies-2012232/31498" rel="nofollow - PHOTOS: Celebrity pregnancies

"This is Quincy Xavier," Fields said, holding her baby bump. "He's a boy, yes." The couple, who married in July 2007, are already parents to son Sebastian, 6. "We're very, very blessed," Fields added. "It was planned. We actually had been trying for a couple of years." 

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/pictures/pregnant-bikini-bodies-20101511/31710" rel="nofollow - PHOTOS: Celebrities' pregnant bikini bodies 

The actress also revealed that she suffered two miscarriages. When she learned she was pregnant with her second child, the news came as a big surprise.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/pictures/stars-and-their-moms-201375/30455" rel="nofollow - PHOTOS: Stars and their moms

"Funny enough, for a minute I thought I was getting pre-menopausal because certain things were starting to be irregular and then other symptoms started -- my memory and I was clumsier than normal which I couldn't even believe was possible," she explained. "Then our son got sick with a stomach virus and I caught it. Chris said, 'No, babe, you're a little sicker than Sebastian. You need to go and get that checked out' and I said, 'Okay.' So I went and they tested me and said, 'Oh honey, you're not dehydrated. You're two months pregnant.'"

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/kim-fields-pregnant-with-second-baby-boy-named-quincy-xavier-2013257#ixzz2a7NBMbWy" rel="nofollow - http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/kim-fields-pregnant-with-second-baby-boy-named-quincy-xavier-2013257#ixzz2a7NBMbWy
Follow us: http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=dFNQGSbkCr4AEwacwqm_6r&u=usweekly" rel="nofollow - @usweekly on Twitter | http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=dFNQGSbkCr4AEwacwqm_6r&u=usweekly" rel="nofollow - usweekly on Facebook

Replies:
Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:22pm
AwwwClap

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:24pm
Her and her man are beautiful !

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:26pm
Congrats to her.  She looks good.

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:28pm
She looks beautiful, gorgeous couple!! Clap

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:30pm
awww, congrats to her! she looks wonderful and happy and all-glowy

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:31pm
Congrats Kim!

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:36pm
Congrats to them! I didn't know that she cut off her loc's- she looks great!

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:37pm
she always looks so radiant. Lovely couple!

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:38pm

How they gonna mention Facts of Life but not Living SingleSleepy

Anywhooo yay new babies!

Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:39pm
It's probably a White show; they don't know anything about Regine.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:48pm
I never understood why she was not cast in more movies . Congrats . Thumbs Up

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:48pm
40's is the new 20's for having these babies nowadays...

I bet not get preganint when my baby boy is 22y.o

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

It's probably a White show; they don't anything about Regine.

The hosts are Tamar Braxton, Tamera Mowry-Housely, Loni Love, Adrienne Bailon and Jeanie Mai...so no. Not a white woman in sight.

And the blog post was written by a black woman. 

Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

The hosts are Tamar Braxton, Tamera Mowry-Housely, Loni Love, Adrienne Bailon and Jeanie Mai...so no. Not a white woman in sight.

Tamar is not human, Tamera has White child, Loni doesn't count, Adrienne is a Cheetah girl and Idk the Asian.

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 11:46pm
Congrats to her!

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 12:19am
What happen with her career?? I loved her in living single.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 12:20am

Tamar is not human, Tamera has White child, Loni doesn't count, Adrienne is a Cheetah girl and Idk the Asian.

lol

and adrienne wanna be down so bad...she can't be trusted.

Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 12:24am

...so that makes it a white show?

Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 12:26am
It was a jokeStern Smile

Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 12:35am
My bad, jokes are usually funny.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 12:37am
Hope the baby is healthy I wonder if it was a doner egg or natural? these celebs hving babies when they are older are making it seem like its all good~ but so many of these older women are using doner eggs or other means to make these babies~

Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 12:38am

My bad, jokes are usually funny.

You threw it, I caught it, now let's keep it moving.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 1:27am
tootie lookin crazy with that hair in the first pic. love that cut thoLOL

congrats..eee another baby!

Posted By: Dapheny
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 1:35am
looooving that blonde hair on her...wow!

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:11am
Congrats to her.

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 7:39am
Congrats Ms Regine.....but no

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 7:58am
She looks beautiful!!

Posted By: Claudie
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 10:05am
Congratulations!

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 10:13am
She looks good..

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 10:18am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Hope the baby is healthy I wonder if it was a doner egg or natural? these celebs hving babies when they are older are making it seem like its all good~ but so many of these older women are using doner eggs or other means to make these babies~
Why do you think a woman her age would need a donor egg ? Everyone one is different . I gave birth in my 40's and can have another if i choose . I agree some women speed the process up with fertility treatments .

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 10:25am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Why do you think a woman her age would need a donor egg ? Everyone one is different . I gave birth in my 40's and can have another if i choose . I agree some women speed the process with fertilty treatments .

i agree....

Kim looks great and I wish her a healthy pregnancy.

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 10:26am
She looks great here. 

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 12:35pm
she looks beautiful

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 1:16pm
She looks beautiful!

I wish her and her hubby a happy, smooth pregnancy.

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 1:17pm
I wish her a healthy pregnancy.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 1:19pm
I dont like when women dye and relax while pregnant......false nail aplly as well.....the chemicals you inhale are horrible.......and bleach that strong......smh.....

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 1:26pm
I can't believe she's only 44

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:08pm
Awww so happy for her....her man is fione

Posted By: Omni Harmony
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I dont like when women dye and relax while pregnant......false nail aplly as well.....the chemicals you inhale are horrible.......and bleach that strong......smh.....
I think thats a myth or old wive's tale.  nothing happens to the baby if you perm or color while pregnant

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:15pm

Some folks don't even care.  Hell some women would attempt to bring their newborns with them when they get their nails done.

Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

I think thats a myth or old wive's tale.  nothing happens to the baby if you perm or color while pregnant

Its not....coming from someone that handles bleach frequently those fumes are strong.....youd be surprised how many older hairstylist have respiratory issues.......hell i know colorist that refuse to work with chemicals while pregnant.....its def real......not healthy at all......

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Dead

Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Some folks don't even care.  Hell some women would attempt to bring their newborns with them when they get their nails done.
Confused its not that serious

getting your nails done takes 1 or 2 hours tops.  Nothing will happen to you in that short stay.  The ones in danger are the ones who sit there all day (8hrs+) everyday aka the workers.   That is why the koreans wear face masks and we dont.LOL

Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:29pm

Its not....coming from someone that handles bleach frequently those fumes are strong.....youd be surprised how many older hairstylist have respiratory issues.......hell i know colorist that refuse to work with chemicals while pregnant.....its def real......not healthy at all......
oh yeah, like my last comment.  The workers who deal with it all day, day in & day out need to worry and take precautions while pregnant.  but a regular customer going in to get her hair or nails done is pretty much safe.  I doubt she'd miscarry because she got a french manicure or some blonde highlightsLOL

Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:29pm
It is....They wear mask because they know more about those chemicals more than we do.......

Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:37pm

oh yeah, like my last comment.  The workers who deal with it all day, day in & day out need to worry and take precautions while pregnant.  but a regular customer going in to get her hair or nails done is pretty much safe.  I doubt she'd miscarry because she got a french manicure or some blonde highlightsLOL

I wouldnt have my unborn child around that......but people these days are more worried about vanity......and its doesnt cause miscarriage......possibly defects especially mixed with that fact that her eggs are already old and 90% abnormal.....and she is prone to miscarriage.....I wish her the best tho.....its just not worth it.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 3:13pm
happy for her

Date Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 12:16am
happy for her but can I say DONER EGG

Date Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 12:19am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Dead
  what do you mean (the facts of life was on in the 80's) how old do you think she should be LOL

Posted By: Majesty02
Date Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 12:28am
I didn't know women could conceive at 65

Print Page | Close Window