Print Page | Close Window

Accident real, but GZ involvement FAKE

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=362584
Printed Date: Sep 20 2018 at 1:32pm

Topic: Accident real, but GZ involvement FAKE
Posted By: afrokock
Subject: Accident real, but GZ involvement FAKE
Date Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:54pm
its a repost:: but needs own thread lol

bhm called it again!! As family doesnt want to be associated with GZ

A Good Deed Goes Punished: Family Rescued By George Zimmerman Wants Nothing To Do With Him, Cites Possible Blowback From Being Associated With Formerly-Charged Murderer

A Florida couple rescued from an overturned SUV by George Zimmerman last week have cancelled a planned news conference over concerns about being associated with Trayvon Martin’s killer.

Zimmerman and another man pulled Mark and Dana Gerstle and their two young children out of their blue Ford Explorerunharmed following an accident last Thursday not far from the spot where Zimmerman shot and killed Martin.

Mark O’Mara, Zimmerman’s lawyer, had planned to host the news conference in his office, but was forced to call it off after a last-minute change of heart from the Gerstles.

"The family does not want to be associated with George," O’Mara told reporters.

In a separate statement, the Seminole City Sheriff’s Office said the couple “expressed to us that they are not comfortable doing media interviews at this time and they continue to ask for privacy."

A family friend who spoke with The Daily Mail said the Gerstles were “grateful to Zimmerman for what he did," but were worried the media would interpret any praise directed at Zimmerman as “making him into a hero."

"[T]hey called today and said they were more worried about blow back from saying anything that would be favorable to George," said O’Mara.

O’Mara took advantage of the opportunity to address the conspiracy theory that the entire thing was a stunt to boost Zimmerman’s public image.

"I will acknowledge it was coincidental four or five days after the verdict, but it was not set up, or staged," he said. “Really, do you think we would’ve set up a family of four on the side (of the road), destroying an SUV?"

Zimmerman himself has also remained hidden from public view since he was acquitted of murder, and his exact whereabouts are unknown.

[photo via AP]

UPDATE 1: Below is a picture of the Gerstle family that George Zimmerman allegedly rescued from a car accident. Notice something very striking here. The family he saved was white. If he thought this would help his case, he was sadly mistaken. [Picture from International Business Times]

Replies:
Date Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:55pm
UPDATE 2: The responding officer to the scene to the accident is a family friend of George Zimmerman. Officer Patrick Rehder called Zimmerman the minute he noticed that there was an accident nearby. Zimmerman appeared out of nowhere to the accident, then “saved" the family from harm’s way.

Here’s the catch: The accident was 100% real, however, what happened after was entirely staged.

Newsball has an entire investigative report on the accident and all things related to it, including explanations on how the accident was indeed real, but the response to it was staged.

The response to the accident was a PR stunt to help attempt to garner more public support for George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watchman who was recently acquitted of second-degree murder charges in Sanford, Florida.

Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
Date Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:59pm
These muthaf*ckers....If he didn't do anything, why are they doing PR stunts??? Clear people... I tell you...

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 12:09am
Those YTs like he pulled us from that truck but we aint fuking with him.......LOL

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 12:09am
BHM is who you need to call when you need a P.I.!

I want to know when this cop will be fired. Yes I know he will just get a slap and tickle from the chief but he needs to be fired for calling his buddy pig wannabe GZ to the scene.

Afro, I've been getting grey napps thinking about it this evening. http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/updated-op-george-zimmerman-charge-w-murder-2_topic337097_post10459579.html#10459579" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/updated-op-george-zimmerman-charge-w-murder-2_topic337097_post10459579.html#10459579

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 12:10am
I knew it..

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 12:16am
Talk about extreme measures, smh.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 12:17am
Yall know GZ is riding around with a police scanner... just waiting to jump in on the act

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 12:18am
Cry LOL@ at that picture

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 12:20am
that is a flat out fücking shame. 

save as many families as you want you deplorable excuse for a human being. 

you're never going to get past murdering someone and we as a people are NEVER going to forget it. people will be gunning for you and if there is karma, you will get what's coming to you one way or another. 

dude, just become a damn hermit. look at your life, look at your choices, and prepare for your eternity you smug, dimwit looking bastard.  

Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 12:27am
Thanks CC, I didn't go into that thread .. It deserves its own thread though

He is digging his own grave

Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:17am
^Shoooot, I hope you mean literally and very soon.Stern Smile

And gkisses ain't sh*t for that batman pic lol

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:26am

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:45am
Pathetic

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:47am
damn

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:51am
Sadly Gkisses pic is a bit closer to how he is ole porky! Snacking while TM can't enjoy any more meals. GRR

Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 2:00am
I would love to look at Rehder's call logs on the night of TMs murder

Posted By: Claudie
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 2:04am
This is pathetic and should be investigated thoroughly.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 2:40am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

UPDATE 2: The responding officer to the scene to the accident is a family friend of George Zimmerman. Officer Patrick Rehder called Zimmerman the minute he noticed that there was an accident nearby. Zimmerman appeared out of nowhere to the accident, then “saved" the family from harm’s way.

Here’s the catch: The accident was 100% real, however, what happened after was entirely staged.

Newsball has an entire investigative report on the accident and all things related to it, including explanations on how the accident was indeed real, but the response to it was staged.

The response to the accident was a PR stunt to help attempt to garner more public support for George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watchman who was recently acquitted of second-degree murder charges in Sanford, Florida.

WE CALLED IT!!

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 3:55am
let's see how the media plays this one...

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 5:38am
I knew it! and they reported this accident on CNN and said GZ helped. CNN has been slacking. It looked staged as f*ck. Wow at a police officer calling a regular man not traiined in this matters to help. GZ is not a health official or police officer and could have put their lives in danger.. That police officer should be fired completely.
These white devils really think this is a joke huh? Ridiculous.

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 5:45am
Wow

What news channel will be the first to expose him

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 5:59am
They probably thought that if people were dumb enough to believe that GZ is not guilty then they would be dumb enough to think this wasn't stage.

ETA:  
GZ shouldn't have been called. Once again he is stepping outside of boundaries.

I swear if that police officer delayed calling real official help to call this idiot ugh. Maybe they will take this fake incident more seriously since this family is white. Sleepy

Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 6:25am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

They probably thought that if people were dumb enough to believe that GZ is not guilty then they would be dumb enough to think this wasn't stage.

ETA:  
GZ shouldn't have been called. Once again he is stepping outside of boundaries.

I swear if that police officer delayed calling real official help to call this idiot ugh. Maybe they will take this fake incident more seriously since this family is white. Sleepy
hero complex

people should complain about that co[ and how he endangered those peoples lives.

GZ really wants to be a cop so bad!!!

Posted By: marnee
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 7:06am
How did they not think the truth would come to light?  If anything, this will turn some of his staunchest supporters against.  Keep it up Georgie.

Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 7:20am
fatman and blobin

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 7:24am
If this cop doesn't get fired, BHM and Twitter might have to go to work again!

Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 8:41am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

If this cop doesn't get fired, BHM and Twitter might have to go to work again!
we should start a campaign

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 8:52am
The jury should be kicking themselves right now.

Any person who would go thru all the trouble of endangering someone's life just to redeem themselves in the public eye would CERTAINLY lie about the circumstances under which they MURDERED an innocent child.

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 12:16pm
not even surprised. at all.

i wanna hear what faux news is gonna say.

how are they gonna spin this one?

he needs to just waddle his fat ass back to his lair

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 12:25pm
I knew it...I said this sh*t yesterday. GZ/O'Mara is in cahoots with the cops. Anything to make their fellow yt's look better.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

not even surprised. at all.

i wanna hear what faux news is gonna say.

how are they gonna spin this one?

he needs to just waddle his fat ass back to his lair
They just won't bother mentioning it.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

how blatant.  officer redneck needs to be fired...

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 12:59pm
IA...The cop needs to be fired.

Instead of making responding to the accident his first priority, he decided to sit on his porky ass and let fat-ass GZ do rescue work.

The injuries could've been life-threatening, and you send a murderer to be the savior.

I hope the family sues.

Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:02pm
lets get him fired

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:04pm
They wont but he should be fired.....when your personal relationship interferes with your job and public safety you should be dismissed, but then again this is American.....

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:04pm
I'm pissed that nobody has picked this story up!!! Why the delay?

Sanford Poice are useless.

Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:11pm
who was the original source for this  new found info?

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:20pm
i said it, it was a PR stunt from the get go. 

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

who was the original source for this  new found info?

i think its http://newsball.com/exclusive-pictures-of-the-family-that-george-zimmerman-saved-from-a-burning-car-or-was-it-staged/#comments" rel="nofollow - newsball.com

the should leave the Gerstle family alone

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:32pm
Its the media that's hounding that poor family...nobody told the media to stalk their fb accounts and post their pics up--its overzealous reporters doing that mess.  That's just terrible for these innocent ppl to be caught up in GZ's BS.

Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:34pm
Is newsball a credible source?...... Im just wondering why others hadnt picked it up yet.

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 2:01pm

Is newsball a credible source?...... Im just wondering why others hadnt picked it up yet.

I was wondering about that, too.  I searched CNN after reading their (newsball) site, and CNN is mute when it comes to the story newsball is reporting.  Guess time will tell in the next few days.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

I was wondering about that, too.  I searched CNN after reading their (newsball) site, and CNN is mute when it comes to the story newsball is reporting.  Guess time will tell in the next few days.

its a blog CNN aint checking for them unless some intern stumbles across it and passes it on.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 2:28pm
lol cnn aint sh*t

Posted By: Starrygurl
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 2:29pm
That story was on the View today and I was waiting for them to say it was fake/stage, but they didn't.Pinch I can't stand Sheryl whatever her name is, they were talking about him and she says something like, "O well this guy has a lot of heat now he's going through stuff."
I'm bitch, she isn't sympathize for this ass. I like Joy though she and Marget said something and that shut her up.

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 3:08pm
WHITE PEO...

need lie detectors for errthang they say just like us blackies are followed around in the store and muslims get detained at airports for no reason

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 3:11pm
You see george rolling, white people be disowning (in chamillionaire ridin dirty theme tune)

don't hate hehe

Date Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 3:42am
If this is all true, this cop is just like GZ- racist as hell.

http://newsball.com/exclusive-pictures-of-the-family-that-george-zimmerman-saved-from-a-burning-car-or-was-it-staged/%20" rel="nofollow - http://newsball.com/exclusive-pictures-of-the-family-that-george-zimmerman-saved-from-a-burning-car-or-was-it-staged/

Print Page | Close Window