Print Page | Close Window

No New Kids, No No No

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=362488
Printed Date: Nov 12 2018 at 6:33pm

Topic: No New Kids, No No No
Posted By: Omni Harmony
Subject: No New Kids, No No No
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 4:13pm

Slim Thug won’t be adding to the population ever again. He got his little swimmers shut down. The other day, he posted a post-operation photo of himself at the hospital following a vasectomy, with the caption:
#NoNewKids #NoNewBabymamas #NoMoChildSupport #NoLittleGirl just me and my 3 Boyz
I’m laying in my bed, watchin’ TV with my feet kicked up and ice pack on my balls. That’s what it’s gonna be for the night…foot surgery in the morning.

This comes just a year after he http://necolebitchie.com/2013/07/22/no-new-kids-slim-thug-gets-a-vasectomy/Necole%20Bitchie.com:%20Slim%20Thug%20Is%20Pro-Abortion:%20%E2%80%98If%20It%E2%80%99s%20Immediate,%20It%E2%80%99s%20Like%20Birth%20Control%20To%20Me%E2%80%99%20http://necolebitchie.com/2012/07/31/slim-thug-is-pro-abortion-if-its-immediate-its-like-birth-control-to-me/#ixzz2ZnobduMU" rel="nofollow - told a Houston radio station that abortions are necessary for some situations, especially if both parents aren’t going to be around and it’s like birth control.
I think abortion is necessary on some occasions. People be against it, but people don’t deal with the real life situations some people deal with. I don’t think it’s right, I don’t think it’s good to have a baby and not be with the father. That’s part of the biggest problem. My mother, she took care of me, but she was working 7 days-a-week, 12 hours-a-day. That was a struggle, I seen how much she struggled and it was so hard coming up. I don’t even know who my daddy is. I don’t like that. I think a kid deserves both his parents. That’s why I think if you ain’t gonna be with somebody, you don’t need to have a kid with him. Even though I got 3 baby mamas…. it’s working out. But it ain’t right. I ain’t saying wait 3 or 4 months. If it’s immediate, it’s like birth control to me.
This was very responsible of Slim. If only more men with kids by multiple women they don’t plan to marry would take heed…
Meanwhile, Slim also received bunion surgery while at the hospital.

If his feet are looking like this post-surgery, lord only knows what those things looked like beforehand. This is a man’s feet who has never worn heels in his life, so you can imagine what some women feet will look like after years of wearing painful heels like “red bottoms.” Ladies, you’ve been warned.

Replies:
Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 4:16pm
did his big toes look like that before the surgery ? clean them sh*ts my Brotha

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 4:18pm
:imout: @ that foot pic

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 4:18pm
Nasty ass feet.

Posted By: Omni Harmony
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 4:22pm
more of these rappers and athletes need vasectomies.  Starting with lil wayne

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

This comes just a year after he http://necolebitchie.com/2013/07/22/no-new-kids-slim-thug-gets-a-vasectomy/Necole%20Bitchie.com:%20Slim%20Thug%20Is%20Pro-Abortion:%20%E2%80%98If%20It%E2%80%99s%20Immediate,%20It%E2%80%99s%20Like%20Birth%20Control%20To%20Me%E2%80%99%20http://necolebitchie.com/2012/07/31/slim-thug-is-pro-abortion-if-its-immediate-its-like-birth-control-to-me/#ixzz2ZnobduMU" rel="nofollow - told a Houston radio station that abortions are necessary for some situations, especially if both parents aren’t going to be around and it’s like birth control..

Birth control is like birth control though

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 4:42pm
Yeah i didn't like that comment ....it's not birth control. I am pro-choice but lets not get it confused

Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 5:10pm
He coulda kept that pic of his hooves to himself Sick

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 5:20pm
Great!

I wish some black rappers, athletes, and celebs would get together and start a vasectomy campaign. Do something practical like cover the costs so our community can focus on bettering itself instead of wasting time and energy and $ on kids people don't want or need.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 5:33pm
He must've gone to the free clinic to get that foot surgery done. They don't do bunion surgery like that anymore. YUCK!

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

did his big toes look like that before the surgery ? clean them sh*ts my Brotha

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 8:56pm
This country negro paying for abortions but he couldn't pick up a 4 side emery board?

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 12:00am
Gawd damn!!!!!

My face was all chopped & screwed at that foot pic. Yuck

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 12:05am
The nicca aborted them bunions

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 12:05am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

This country negro paying for abortions but he couldn't pick up a 4 side emery board?
DeadLOL

Can you imagine if he asked his girl to rub his feet? Sweet Hay-seus!

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 12:09am
I was not ready for that last pic! Why he needed to share that with the world? And good he got a vasectomy, but STDs are real.

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 12:12am
Brotha aint smashing me with feet like that..

Socks off ninja. Socks off.

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 12:27am
He couldve found a better doctor bc I know several women that have had that surgery and none of them were cut like that to have those kind of stitches or the scars they'll leave

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 1:46am
good for him, more men should have it done.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 6:54am
Clap i ain't even mad at him!

those foots tho...Sick

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 7:34am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I was not ready for that last pic! Why he needed to share that with the world? And good he got a vasectomy, but STDs are real.
black rob ... toe game skit

Print Page | Close Window