Print Page | Close Window

Coon Boycott

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=362352
Printed Date: Sep 22 2018 at 9:50am

Topic: Coon Boycott
Posted By: carolina cutie
Subject: Coon Boycott
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 8:52pm
Yes it has come to this.Wink

Black people who are trying their hardest to avert their eyes to the institutionalized racism by yts in this country need to be put on blast. Blacks who sympathize with racist actions in this country need to be put on blast. Those blacks who put down their own need to be put on blast.

Post companies, actors, singers, rappers, athletes writers, politicians, local leaders, anyone who fits into the 'coon' description.

Don't put money in the pockets of those who don't care about you.

List

Oprah
Miguel,
Taye Diggs,
Tiger Woods,
Wesley Snipes,
Zoe Saldana,
*insert random rapper here,*
Any Black person that appears on Faux News,
Zane(for her cape of Paula Dean),
The Black lady on the defense team for GZ...
Stephen A Smith
Romany Malco
Tina Turner
Beyonce
JayZ
TJSotamayor
Rev jesse lee peterson
Charles Barkley
Larry Elder
Michael Jordan
Scottie Pippen
Mike Epps
Terrance Howard
Kevin Hart
Kola Boof
JC Watts
Clarence Thomas
DL Hughley
James Earl Jones
Kobe Bryant
MLK Jr's Niece
Condolezza Rice
LeBron jamesCry
Tyrese
Ice-t
Steve Harvey
Flava Flav
Tyler Perry
"Precious"
Ricky Smiley
Derick J
Nene Leakes
Wendy Williams
Shaq
Sheryl Underwood
Stacey dash
Herman Cain
don king
Micheal steel
Allen west
Will.i.am
Whoopi Goldberg
Mia Love
Angela McGowan
Wayans Brothers
Lupe Fiasco

Eddie Murphy

Replies:
Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 8:59pm
I feel like that guy from reading rainbow is probably a coon but I can't prove it. I've always disliked him, I would boycott him but he's not doing anything with his life.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:00pm
Oprah(sometimes, I enjoy a lot of her documentaries), Miguel, Taye Diggs, Tiger Woods, Wesley Snipes, Zoe Saldana, *insert random rapper here,* any Black person that appears on Faux News, Zane(for her cape of Paula Dean), the Black lady on the defense team for GZ...

Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:00pm
ShockedShockedShocked

ill be back...

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:01pm
lol I think he is good Lacey.

He actually spoke up on CNN about how he had to teach his son to be extra careful during police stops because they will be quick to shoot/assault a Black male.

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

I feel like that guy from reading rainbow is probably a coon but I can't prove it. I've always disliked him, I would boycott him but he's not doing anything with his life.

levar burton?

nooooooooooooooConfused Cry

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:03pm
LOL

i love it.

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:04pm
stephen a smith

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:05pm
All of my HuffPost comments got deleted LOL.  One person said he was a hypocrite because he played a white woman loving drug dealer on on weeds.    I called him an attention whore.  Somebody said they didn't realize that slaves were rap fans.    This got posted EVERYWHERE on the net and he also tweeted about it.   He got a lot of attention.

Actor Romany Malco attends Screen Gems Presents The Steve & Marjorie Harvey Foundation Gala at Cipriani Wall Street on May 14, 2012 in New York City

Actor Romany Malco attends Screen Gems Presents The Steve & Marjorie Harvey Foundation Gala at Cipriani Wall Street on May 14, 2012 in New York City

*Romany Malco, who reprises his role as Zeke in the recently wrapped “Think Like a Man, Too,” weighed into the Trayvon Martin topic from a different angle.

In a http://www.huffingtonpost.com/romany-malco/a-message-to-trayvon-mart_b_3612231.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular" rel="nofollow - blog on The Huffington Post , the actor pointed out the role of mainstream news, pop culture and economics in this story steamrolling over more prevalent black on black shooting crimes that are largely uncovered by the press.

He wrote:

I haven’t touched on the Trayvon Martin issue because race matters in this country are the paralysis of the American people. To constructively discuss Trayvon would require empathy, introspection and an understanding of America’s social and economic history. This is why the open forums we have seen thus far seem to fuel more ignorance and bias than reasonable debate.

To be brutally honest, the only reason people are even aware of Trayvon Martin is because it became a topic within mainstream news and pop culture. Meaning: News directors saw it as a profitable, sensational story. Hundreds of blacks die annually in South Side Chicago without even a blurb. Trayvon isn’t in the mainstream news for any reason other than ratings and profit. The news coverage on the Zimmerman case almost implies that the killing of this young black man is somehow an anomaly and I resent that.

In this country, if it isn’t streamlined through mainstream media and pop culture, it doesn’t seem to warrant national debate. Our “government” continues to wreak havoc on our civil liberties and there is little to no protest from the black community because of media diversion tactics that keep such pertinent issues out of mainstream media. But if Jay-Z or Rihanna were to make mention of it, we’d suddenly be jolted out of our sugar comas and protesting on freeways.

My point being, people are up in arms about Trayvon based on regurgitated pundits and manipulated facts aired to elicit emotion while fueling America’s anger and division. That’s how you boost ratings. No different from Piers Morgan’s desperate rant over gun control when he knew his ratings were in the dumps. And from where I stand, anyone who still relies on corporate-owned media pundits to support an argument isn’t equipped to offer worthwhile solutions.

People are using Trayvon Martin’s death as an excuse to project their own deep-seated issues with racism and will not be capable of intelligent, empathetic debate until they’ve cooled down and afforded themselves an education.

Addressing Trayvon without first addressing the absence of critical thinking in our schools, the lack of introspection, the reasons for our low tolerance and our country’s skewed value system does nothing more than create a sounding board for the ignorant. So rather than facilitate more racism outcry, I’d like to address young black people specifically.

I believe we lost that trial for Trayvon long before he was killed. Trayvon was doomed the moment ignorance became synonymous with young black America . We lost that case by using media outlets (music, movies, social media, etc.) as vehicles to perpetuate the same negative images and social issues that destroyed the black community in the first place. When we went on record glorifying violent crime and when we voted for a president we never thought to hold accountable. When we signed on to do reality shows that fed into the media’s stereotypes of black men, we ingrained an image of Trayvon Martin so overwhelming that who he actually may have been didn’t matter anymore.

Don’t you find it peculiar that the same media outlets who have worked so diligently to galvanize the negative stigmas of black men in America are now airing open debates on improving the image of black males in American media? Do you honestly think CNN is using their competitive time slots for philanthropy?

“You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.” – Rahm Emanuel

If we really wanted to ensure Trayvon Martin’s killing was not in vain, we’d stop perpetuating negative images that are now synonymous with black men in America. We’d stop rapping about selling drugs and killing Brothas. The next time we saw a man beating a woman, we’d call for help or break it up, but one thing we would not do is stand by with our cellphones out — yelling WORLDSTAR! Instead of rewarding kids for memorization, we’d reward them for independent and critical thinking.

We’d spend less time subconsciously repeating lyrics about death and murder and more time understanding why we are so willing to twerk to songs that bemean women and boast of having things we cannot afford. We’d set examples of self-love for our youth by honoring our own hair, skin and eye color. We’d stop spending money on designer gear that we should be spending on our physical and psychological health. We’d seek information outside the corporate owned-media that manipulates us. We’d stop letting television babysit our kids and we’d quit regurgitating pundits we haven’t come up with on our own.

Education, introspection, self-love and excellence are the only ways to overcome the wrath of ignorance. So before going back to popping molly and getting Turnt Up, I urge you to consider the implications of your actions. Your child’s life may depend on it.

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:07pm
Tina Turner
Bleachers
Black men married to ugly white women

Posted By: dijah.love
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:08pm
Can we really do this, please?

Some dude posted this on Twitter:
"Byron, Byron Thomas ‏@ByronThomas7 16 Jul
I look at the positives in life. So if slavery never happened in the United States of America, I wouldn't be here today. I love the USA! 🇺🇸"

(boxes were American flag emojis)

What in all fuggs?!

I don't know him but my lord!

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:09pm
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=beyonce&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=d6DKIPxwPth-KM&tbnid=M1k8XYR9vL42xM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usmagazine.com%2Fcelebrity-beauty%2Fnews%2Fbeyonces-makeup-at-inauguration-2013-how-to-get-the-classic-look-at-home-2013221&ei=eJ_oUcDOHqfi4AOn44HQDQ&bvm=bv.49478099,d.dmg&psig=AFQjCNGps8bdIkNKEYZkKoAT434cUqZrIA&ust=1374286053510759" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:10pm
She looks old in that pic.
Vybz Kartel and Sammy Sosa bleaching asses as well as the entire Jackson family minus Rebbie.

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:11pm
So who would be an example of a non-coon?

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Every COONegro in the NFL or NBA who had a Sista going without some of her rations of food in College so they could eat only to leave her for 'Chloe' when he got a contract...

TJSotamayor
Oprah
Rev jesse lee peterson
*Insert your favorite rapper's name here*

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:13pm
Charles Barkley...I wont be supporting anyone in this thread!!!

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

TJSotamayor
Oprah
Rev jesse lee peterson

chief keef?

lol j/k

is black thought a coon? i don't think so

Posted By: juniordetective
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:15pm

TJSotamayor
Oprah
Rev jesse lee peterson

Man I HATE him.

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:15pm
Beyonce only down for something when it seems "cool"  ie. the Obama campaign...b*tch aint never vote until he started runningDead...

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:16pm
DeadDeadDeadLOL
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

All of my HuffPost comments got deleted LOL.  One person said he was a hypocrite because he played a white woman loving drug dealer on on weeds.    I called him an attention whore.  Somebody said they didn't realize that slaves were rap fans.    This got posted EVERYWHERE on the net and he also tweeted about it.   He got a lot of attention.

Larry Elder

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:16pm
I can't tell if Charles Barkley is cooning or dumb LOL

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

I look at the positives in life. So if slavery never happened in the United States of America, I wouldn't be here today. I love the USA! 🇺🇸"

What in all fuggs?!

Just fuking ignorant...

Posted By: Claudie
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:18pm
Please call ALL of them out, I am boycotting ALL of them.  Old Claudie is making a list from this thread, thanks everyone Big smile

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:19pm

I can't tell if Charles Barkley is cooning or dumb LOL

Cooning, good to see you KFoxx Big smile

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:20pm
Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Kanye West

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

What in all fuggs?!

Just fuking ignorant...

This coon as* nig got nothin but white hoes on his twitter...he got the audacity to say he has never experienced racism...

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:21pm

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:22pm
That comedian...Mike Epps for downing his children for being dark skinned and calling his daughter a b*tch.

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Kanye West
Amen . Clap

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:24pm
You too ClaudieHeart.  I'm making my list too!  This is serious business now.   Its time for everyone to feel the pain we've been swallowing for years!!  

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:25pm

Nope, he knows he's black

Originally posted by Levar Burton Levar Burton wrote:

Listen, I’m gonna be honest with you, and this is a practice I engage in every time I’m stopped by law enforcement. And I taught this to my son who is now 33 as part of my duty as a father to ensure that he knows the kind of world in which he is growing up. So when I get stopped by the police, I take my hat off and my sunglasses off, I put them on the passenger’s side, I roll down my window, I take my hands, I stick them outside the window and on the door of the driver’s side because I want that officer to be relaxed as possible when he approaches my vehicle. And I do that because I live in America.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/07/02/2245561/levar-burton-explains-how-he-prevents-violence-when-hes-racially-profiled/?mobile=nc" rel="nofollow - http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/07/02/2245561/levar-burton-explains-how-he-prevents-violence-when-hes-racially-profiled/?mobile=nc

Posted By: yurika975
Why Lavar Burton (reading rainbow, roots, Star trek, Perception)? I haven't heard of him being clueless. I do remember when this first happened I saw him talking about having to have a talk with his children about what to do if ever stopped by cops. He also spoke about it being a life or death issue for our sons. 

Posted By: Alias_Avi
I could add you all for liking Django... jus saying Stern Smile

You too ClaudieHeart.  I'm making my list too!  This is serious business now.   Its time for everyone to feel the pain we've been swallowing for years!!  

ClapHugHeart

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Yeah this asshole right here is going to have me missing the Best Man reunion.  They should have left his ass out of the movie.  Matter of fact, two strikes for that movie!!!:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=633ibg2W5hjjnM&tbnid=stSSRB7DGdImgM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmanhuntdaily.com%2F2013%2F02%2Fgay-ass-gossip-bradley-coopers-into-feet-2%2Ffor-the-ladies-taye-diggs-slicedtea-com-f2a0089a-sz500x601-animate%2F&ei=naPoUYG9J-LE4AOyjICQDg&psig=AFQjCNGWrxEbQFTxyZpfKiU8KR5TONdfsw&ust=1374287126734188" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

You could always boycott us Big smile.....LOL

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:27pm
Well u can go ahead and add Kevin Hart too for that "dark skin chicks have bad credit" comment

That comedian...Mike Epps for downing his children for being dark skinned and calling his daughter a b*tch.

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:28pm
Good looking out Alias.

I will have to update and make a master list in the OP later tonight.

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:35pm
Kola Boof is a coon of the first order.

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:35pm
Ex senator JC Watts(R)
Justice Clarence Thomas

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:37pm

we could add you for posting a white man in the crush threadEmbarrassed

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:38pm

DL Hughley

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:41pm
james earl jones

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:42pm
Which one? Wink

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

we could add you for posting a white man in the crush threadEmbarrassed

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:43pm
which white man or which crush thread? Sleepy

let's stay peaceful.

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:46pm
Kobe Bryant...

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:46pm
Condoleeza Rice, Martin Luther King Jr's niece

Posted By: ManeMessDeux
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:48pm
LeBron James

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:49pm
Not because she dates married white men . Her clothing on HSN where all cut for white folk .

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=famous+black+married+women&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=RVEdCPPjLIGGOM&tbnid=vk4eruqTBSlOWM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsoulsofblackwomen.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F12%2F10-greatest-black-women-in-2012-married.html&ei=KajoUdLvLa3D4AOvzIHgAQ&bvm=bv.49478099,d.dmg&psig=AFQjCNF4k8FUK9IdB5qCpTsAScrt6iKQag&ust=1374288120575921" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

stephen a smith

co-sign!

I'd like to add Tyrese.
When he became an author he chose to step into the realm of social commentary...he was dead silent about the Trayvon verdict except for 1 retweet of something posted on instagram...then went on to announce his "retirement" as a solo artist for the next 2 days.  I already had my questions about him anyway.  He tryna keep that summer blockbuster money.

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:51pm
Trudawg

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:54pm

What in all fuggs?!

After watching a couple of his videos and seeing his grammar I really think this boy is slow and just looking for acceptance.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:54pm
http://www.communityjournal.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Morgan_Freeman1.jpg" rel="nofollow">Morgan_Freeman(1)

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:55pm
I never imagine he would go to the other side .

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=NqAbRsYQAT7ryM&tbnid=ppeXgXs6fd428M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.intouchweekly.com%2Fstars%2Fnews%2Fexclusive-ice-t-and-coco-austin-plan-baby-i-want-little-coco&ei=DqroUbTGCri54APGi4HwAQ&psig=AFQjCNEryGMDlfXFYUmjVpiMEsp1UAmz1w&ust=1374288772660497" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:57pm
That's like every black, who am I supposed to hang out with?

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:58pm
how about Steve Harvey for all the juvenile ass sh*t he passes off as advice to black women?  I just find him incredibly simple and black/white in his views. 

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:59pm
Coons:

Steve Harvey
Kevin Hart
Flava Flav
Tyler Perry
I don't feel like looking up the proper spelling for her name... "Precious"
Ricky Smiley
Tom Joyner
Derick J
85% of black entertainers
Nene Leakes
Wendy Williams
Shaq

Sell Outs:

Al Sharpton
Oprah
Jay Z (not that I had high expectations...but still)
All the black men who paved the way for swirling and masked it as fighting for "civil rights"
All the black women who followed behind the principals and ideals of the white woman
Creflo Dollar
Michael Jordan
Charles Barkley
T.D. Snakes

Entertainment and T.V
. - WSHH, BET, Maury, that stupid talk show with the black lady with the bad wig and british accent, reality shows like BBW's, RHOA, Love and Hip Hop, Strip Club Queens, Married to medicine

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:59pm
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=tFzoSIwPMwbiHM&tbnid=loJiKY_2R3k9JM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbc.ca%2Fnews%2Farts%2Fmusic%2Fstory%2F2008%2F04%2F15%2Fhiphop-cosby.html&ei=MqvoUdysG-_e4APwl4C4Cw&psig=AFQjCNEp9pTJcWY85E2OyZZl1pLATB7Kvw&ust=1374289074564295" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

That's like every black, who am I supposed to hang out with?

Broaden your horizons...

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:02pm
Creflo is a fraud.

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:06pm
I legit spit my juice out at "Trudawg" LOL

I can't believe I wasted all these years hating Lavar when he is a good black man Cry

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:18pm
lmaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooo @ trudawg

is someone keeping an official list for the coon counsel to review?  are there going to be official coon counsel public hearings?  that should be fun...LOL

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:24pm
When I think of coons I think of niccas who would go out of their way, by any means necessary to be a buffoon and be pure entertainment for white folks. No integrity whatsoever.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:30pm
clarance thomas
oprah
condeleza rice
sheryl underwood
stacey dash
tiger woods
taye digs
wesley snipes
herman cain
don king
micheal steel
allen west
jc watts
michael jordan
coby Bryant
tina turner

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:31pm
Black Eyed Peas - Will.I.Am

i don't know what happened to that group...they went from being signed to Ruthless Records to having a white woman front lining the group and dropping tracks like My Humps and Don't Phunk with my heart.

+

Whoopi Goldberg

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:31pm
Little Sister BlaqueFoxx done wiped out the whole Black Entertainment Complex.  Welp, sorry you fckn coons as coons and fck you!LOL

We might have to have coon elections and award levels at this point.  Black celebrities be doing us wrong as hell. 

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:34pm

LeVar Burton!!  don't say that!  that ninja got me into reading... and...and... he was an engineer on a Star Ship!CryCryCry

nevermind.

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:37pm
We aint gon have no blacks left after this threadConfused...

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:39pm

Right!!  I think we're about to boycott Black Hollywood and shut the summer theater money DOWN!  They should have stood by us like we stood by them.

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:42pm
Angela McGowan- talks about "our forefathers" as if she were white
Jesse Lee Peterson- a mentally challenged man who believes black people should thank god for slavery
That Love woman who was a welfare queen then turned republican or some bs story like that.
Clarence Thomas- a racist white man in black skin
Beyonce
Jay-Z
Oprah
The Waynes Brothers

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:43pm

nope. LOL  maybe we should have a thread celebrating down black celebs.

adding:

Dawn Richard

whole Jackson family

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:47pm
Oh yes MsWonderland, good idea.   We need to make sure the deserving survive our mini-apocalypseLOL!

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:48pm
all of these ppl are coons??? i dont wanna believe it.. 
were boycotting everyone.. and im only on the 4th page.. 

i need like an official coon-ometer.. they can only be a coon if theyre at a certain level... 
yall adding ppl to the list simply for watching a movie.. 

eta, 
i dont think dating a white person = coon on the official coon-ometer scale.. not enough to boycott 
lets define coon as the OP, like.. putting your own down, worshipping whits, etc.. 

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:52pm
Make the thread Wonderland.Thumbs Up

Since I don't want to give those mentioned a damn dime of my money, I need to know which well known black figures are worthy.

I'm glad Tokyo agrees that Jesse Lee Peterson is mentally disabled.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:54pm
Yall better start practice yall shadow puppetry and spoon playing.

Cooncott 2013 bout to leave yall hella bored

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:54pm
I don't think Kanye is a coon. He does niqqery things but I don't consider him a coon.

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:55pm
ok im done reading now.. thats 99% of black celebs. 

1 or 2 comments does not necessarily = coon... 
like i said we need an official scale or something. 

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I don't think Kanye is a coon. He does niqqery things but I don't consider him a coon.

me neither.. hes just a self centered ass who thinks hes gods gift. 
ill always remember him being like, "bush doesnt care about black ppl!!" and the white mans face next to him. 

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:58pm
lupe fiasco though. 
mhm... he gotta go. 

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:00pm
CC, maybe tomorrow...i'm feeling too lazy to research folks thoroughly enough.  LOL coco is right tho, we're being so judgy.

BlaqueFoxx...why did you add Ricky Smiley to the list?  I don't enjoy his schtick(dumbed down personality) and paternity test tuesday is just ridiculous but i wanna hear your reason bc i don't have much background info on him.

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:03pm
I dont think its only a coincidence that many of these men get in the industry and all of a sudden their women start getting lighter and lighter...Dead

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lets define coon as the OP, like.. putting your own down, worshipping whits, etc.. 

Can we define COON...

SMH... BHM ... thinks I am a coon...

I would never put my people down etc... I have no clear female friends... ...

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooo @ trudawg

is someone keeping an official list for the coon counsel to review?  are there going to be official coon counsel public hearings?  that should be fun...LOL

Gurl, old Claudie broke ankle started to do the ole lady shuffle.  I am old I can say old LOL

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

He  has his moments where he snaps out of it and say things that make sense. Like a broken robot...

Printer Ink aka Becky

We need a 10 point system to grade coons on to tell how far gone they are...I can dig it.

Maybe tomorrow I'll be less salty Stern Smile

I agree we have to be real specific.   The last thing we want to do is not be taken seriously because everybody is looking real coonish right nowLOL.  

But all it takes these days is 140 characters to redeem yourself.  I'm just saying....they ain't got the time?

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

CC, maybe tomorrow...i'm feeling too lazy to research folks thoroughly enough.  LOL coco is right tho, we're being so judgy.

BlaqueFoxx...why did you add Ricky Smiley to the list?  I don't enjoy his schtick(dumbed down personality) and paternity test tuesday is just ridiculous but i wanna hear your reason bc i don't have much background info on him.
Something about him is off

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:18pm
Stacy Dash

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:20pm
Kanye wouldn't be a coon had he not knocked up Kim Kardashian.  I like the dude, he has just seemed lost since his mother passed.  I hope he finds his peace.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:25pm
I made a thread like this years ago but BHM wasn't ready......

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Jesse Lee Peterson

I googled his name and this is what I got smh

1. http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rev-jesse-lee-peterson-to-piers-trayvon-was-thug-not-innocent-little-kid-tip-toeing-through-the-tulips/" rel="nofollow - http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rev-jesse-lee-peterson-to-piers-trayvon-was-thug-not-innocent-little-kid-tip-toeing-through-the-tulips/

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:39pm
If you disagree with me that makes you a coon.

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

If you disagree with me that makes you a coon.

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

I can imagine. LOL I do remember coon being somewhat of a taboo term at one point. Everybody's all riled up cuz of the verdict so it's okay now. That's why I don't pay these hypocrites no mind. LOL

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:43pm
Ermm

Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:44pm
really?  i can remember coon accusations being pretty normal on here for the past several years.  i had a coon avi like 3 yrs ago.

and i need to know where interracial lust falls on the coon meter.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

I can imagine. LOL I do remember coon being somewhat of a taboo term and one point. Everybody's all riled up cuz of the verdict so it's okay now. That's why I don't pay these hypocrites no mind. LOL

trueLOL

Posted By: afrikan gal
Date Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 12:00am
So are weave wearers and people who chemically relax their hair included? If you including skin bleachers. Tony Parker a coon?

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 12:02am
*pulls up a chair*

Geek

Print Page | Close Window