Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=362212
Printed Date: Dec 12 2017 at 4:54pm

Topic: KC Indian Hair Review + Pics
Posted By: MsBella
Subject: KC Indian Hair Review + Pics
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 2:24am
Hi everyone! So I recently posted pictures of hair I wanted to order in that huge KC thread...I took the plunge and finally ordered! Big smile I apologize in advance if this thread is a bit scattered, I’m just want to include as much info as I can.

I ordered on a Tuesday, received it Friday morning. Before then, I spoke with the vendor over a two week period. His communication is great! I changed my mind a few times about the lengths and he did not have an issue or an attitude. I also requested pictures before the hair was shipped and he was more than happy to send them. I paid $197 + shipping.

Specs:
1 bundle of 20”
1 bundle of 22”
2 bundles of 24”

I will say that I wish I stayed with my original choice for lengths which was 18”, 20”, 22”, 22” because the 24 is a bit long. 

After the hair came in I wanted to change the color so I used a 40 developer with Wella Powder bleach. I left it on for about 30 - 45 minutes, used a toner, and then washed/conditioned. It took about 6 hours to dry completely but I think that has alot to do with the fact that I layed the hair on a towel instead of letting it hang to dry.

The hair is really soft, it did not tangle until I accidently fell asleep on it but even then, the tangles were minor and came out easily. I didnt seal but the hair does not shed much. Hopefully if I take care of it, it stays this way. The vendor let me know its supposed to last for 'atleast 2 years with good care’.

Pictures:

The 20"

Wella Powder Bleach

Damp Hair After Developer & Bleach. Its brighter than what it looks like in this picture. This is the 22"

This picture is a little more accurate in terms of the new hair color. Also, the hair is a bit brushed out

The hair is also brushed out a bit in the following pictures. I dont really like my curls neat for some reasonLOL

Im gonna post more pictures tomorrow that will include my leave out and different angles. If anyone wants the vendor name/link, PM me!

Replies:
Posted By: Ree Ree
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 2:59am
Nice!

Posted By: pRiNCesSChANeL
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 3:16am
It looks gorg! I love the color on you!!

Posted By: choc_lover
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 4:31am
Looks really good, love the colour!
I prefer brushed out curls tooBig smile

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 6:18am
Thumbs Up

Posted By: lovebeautyhair
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 6:38am
it looks so pretty

Posted By: Unladylikediva
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 7:17am
Love it!

Posted By: KIERY
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:11am
What orgin hair did you use and what pattern is this considered? Spanish wave? It's really pretty!

Posted By: KIERY
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:15am
just saw the thread title says Indian.

Posted By: napturalpretty1908
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:21am
the color looks great! the curls are really pretty

Posted By: starliteboo
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 10:28am
Pretty curls

Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by KIERY KIERY wrote:

just saw the thread title says Indian.
Yep! Indian Kinky Curly

Posted By: SN2BPHD
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 5:19pm
Props for the color Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

Props for the color Thumbs Up

Thanks Smile

Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 5:48pm
Im gonna wash the hair again soon and define the curls to show the versatility. I think the curls loosened a bit due to the bleach, but that was expected.

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 6:09pm
Report back in three weeks to a month because that will tell the truth about the hair especially since you dyed it.  Nice color.

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:30pm
Very pretty hair

Posted By: brittsemone
Date Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 5:48am
pretty!

Posted By: Ms_Kudos
Date Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 7:01am
Nice!  How long have you had it installed?

Posted By: niktotmor
Date Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:24am
Looks good...like the color

Posted By: blackarosoe
Date Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 12:50pm
great color

Posted By: Nigerian_princess
Date Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 3:46pm
That color looks really pretty! nice! Although, IMO, that looks more like a deep curl than kinky curly. Still very cute though.

Posted By: dee1672
Date Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

That color looks really pretty! nice! Although, IMO, that looks more like a deep curl than kinky curly. Still very cute though.

I agree. Its very pretty though.

Posted By: sarah1987
Date Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 8:43am
this is really beautiful texture! i want to see how long it last, please keep updating lol~

Posted By: Geminigirl
Date Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 10:49am
Yes keep us updated ob matting and tangling. I can do dome shedding buy not matting and tangling. Especially being pregnant in this heat.

Date Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

Nice!  How long have you had it installed?

Ive had it in for close to a week now. I literally just got it lol. So far so good though.

Date Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

Do you guys think it looked like a deep curl before it was colored? I feel like I loosened the pattern a bit by dying but Im starting to agree lolLOL

Date Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 9:57pm
I will definitely keep you guys updated! I’m going to an amusement park for the first time in forever, so Ill take tons of pictures and see how it holds up

Posted By: MsTiki
Date Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 11:21pm
ClapPretty hair, pretty color

Posted By: Nigerian_princess
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 8:35am
Originally posted by MsBella MsBella wrote:

Do you guys think it looked like a deep curl before it was colored? I feel like I loosened the pattern a bit by dying but Im starting to agree lolLOL

No it looked like a deep curl before you dyed it.

Posted By: donaey
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:29am
Very pretty hun. Thank you for sharing!

Posted By: joi2fine
Date Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 11:52am
This is Beautiful!! Love the color!!

Posted By: tmrockville
Date Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 7:51pm
Cute!

Posted By: miss america
Date Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 9:56pm
I never thought I'd like kinky curly hair EVER but yours looks gorgeous

Posted By: NemaBee
Date Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 6:57am

No it looked like a deep curl before you dyed it.

I agree, the curls aren't tight enough to be considered as kinky curly. Nonetheless the hair looks amazing and more manageable :)

Posted By: MISS CR
Date Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by miss america miss america wrote:

I never thought I'd like kinky curly hair EVER but yours looks gorgeous

Not what most of us consider kinky curly. More of a tight curl.

Posted By: Alicehair
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 3:06am
the color looks well .

Clap

Posted By: Lauren.
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 7:24am
OMG I love your color. What brand and color of toner did you use? Sorry if its already been said and I missed it.

Posted By: Angiewantshair
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 8:52am
The hair looks really nice. How much did you pay for it?

Posted By: Spoiled302
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 10:14am
I really like this color

Posted By: naturalymeme
Date Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 9:56pm
Pm

Posted By: Betty Alice
Date Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 10:54pm
I like this Afro Curl hair extensions. It is so amazing.

Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 2:07am
Thanks everyone! 
@Angiewantshair I paid $243 which included shipping

@Lauren I used Clairols Shimmer Lights Toning Shampoo!

Posted By: naturalymeme
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 7:22am

Thanks everyone! <div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">
@Angiewantshair I paid $243 which included shipping

@Lauren I used Clairols Shimmer Lights Toning Shampoo!

I was getting an error message would you mind sending me a pm of the vendor please.

Posted By: LadyAradia
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 8:13am
why are these chinese vendors emailing me about weaves darn it !!  Cant they see I am growing real hair???

Posted By: GA_Diva
Date Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 10:06pm
Very nice, love me some Indian Curly

Posted By: ForeverGrace
Date Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 6:41am
So pretty pretty!! Clap please keep us updated on the status of the curls, color and texture. That COMPLETELY matches my natural spring curl.. I need the tight ringlet curl but in a softer texture so that its "be-weavable"Wink. It seems easy to find but Ive paid a small fortune looking for it. lol.
Thanks for posting!!

Posted By: Omgitstashima
Date Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 11:24pm
If you get a chance could you shoot me a pm. Bhm doesn't like me and wouldn't let me message you

Posted By: marieluy143
Date Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 2:27am
Nice, you look great with your hair.

Posted By: joi2fine
Date Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 1:39pm
Thats some pretty hair!!

Posted By: Pinklittleme
Date Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 9:45am
Can you PM me the name of the vendor, the hair is beautiful! 

Posted By: virginhairguru77
Date Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 2:29pm
So gorgeous! LOLI can never find a deep curl that doesn't tangle on me at the ends. Did you seal your wefts?

Posted By: beyonceminion
Date Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 3:02pm
Hi! I have been on this site since yesterday reading about all this Jace business. I am so glad that I found your post because two weeks ago I ordered her natural deep curly line to wear for my wedding day. I planned for the six week wait but now with all this foolishness going on I don't know what I'm gonna do because she isn't answering emails or my FB post for a refund and I can't go down that aisle bald headed. I ran across this post and registered quick fast and in a hurry to get in contact with you! Please help me! Where did you get that gorgeous hair and how long did the shipping take? I would greatly appreciate your response because that hair is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S and I am running out of time.

Posted By: beyonceminion
Date Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 3:06pm
TongueLOLLOL
Originally posted by virginhairguru77 virginhairguru77 wrote:

So gorgeous! LOLI can never find a deep curl that doesn't tangle on me at the ends. Did you seal your wefts?

Thanks for trying to PM for me. I figured it out boo LOLBig smileTongue

Posted By: Ceelopink
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 5:43am
great color

Posted By: kurlykiss
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 12:37pm
can you update us on how the hair is doing, your night time routine, and products that you use [if thats not too much lol]

also please...can you PM me your vendor.
im ready to skip these AV's and go straight to the source but im kind of scared of getting burned my first time around.

Posted By: darealtipwifey1
Date Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 2:49pm
pretty! Clap

Posted By: GA_Diva
Date Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:24am
That some pretty hair/curls

Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 12:39am
Hey everyone, sorry I've been missing for a while! I've been so busy! The hair isnt holding up well but it may be that way because I bleached it. It wasnt tangling at first but now it is. It tangles like a birds nest every time I move and I have to constantly detangle through out the day. I did a bleach bath and it definitely helped although its tangling only slightly now. I'm not sure what happened! I've only seen one bad comment about their curly hair. Oh well.

@kurlykiss I wash it with helly hydration shampoo every week and I do co washes every other day. Then I use mango butter for moisture. At night I put it in a high bun or two pigtails. @beyonceminion shipping took 2-3 days. I feel like if you dont get it dyed, it should be fine. @virginhairguru77 I didnt seal my wefts but I wish I did! Whenever I detangle it sheds but that may be because I cut the wefts.

I complained to the company about it because they said it takes dye well and will last for up to 2 years. But it barely lasted a month lol. I ended up getting a partial refund because they didnt want bad reviews.

I’m just gonna post the vendor in here:
The vendor is Bosin Hair Firm

Email : e3@bosinhair.com

Link: http://bosinhair5.en.alibaba.com/product/793009139-218316538/5A_grade_100_unprocessed_wholesale_virgin_indian_hair.html" rel="nofollow - http://bosinhair5.en.alibaba.com/product/793009139-218316538/5A_grade_100_unprocessed_wholesale_virgin_indian_hair.html

Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 12:48am
Does anyone know where to get reasonably priced unprocessed straight hair? Places like Sassy Mitchell start at $150 for 12” and thats NOT what I’m looking for lol.

Is Queens hair still good?

Posted By: kandyse1988
Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 6:58am

Does anyone know where to get reasonably priced unprocessed straight hair? Places like Sassy Mitchell start at $150 for 12” and thats NOT what I’m looking for lol.

Is Queens hair still good?

I took the plunge with queens about two months ago.. I bought four bundles 28,24,20,16 ... The 28 is fine no problems... The only bundle that I had a problem with was my 24 inch... It had so much filler and synthetic fibers that when I looked at the ends you could see it... nd the hair just felt like synthetic hair from the beauty supply store.. but I think I just got a bad bundle.. but at the same time a lot of people order from queens.. so I know the quality is shooting down ..

Posted By: miss_emani09
Date Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 2:43pm
Queens hair is terrible. Ordered 2 bundles of 22', one of 20', and one 18'. Hair is extremely dry, tangles very easy. Sheds like a sick dog. My friend says I should just deep condition it and it will help, but I've been ordering Queens for the past 2 years now. I've never had this issue before. I was planning to dye it but Lord only knows what wrath I will incite from this hair. Prices go up, Quality goes down. Ugh.

Print Page | Close Window