Print Page | Close Window

Disappearing after a roasting

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=362048
Printed Date: Nov 25 2017 at 2:17am

Topic: Disappearing after a roasting
Posted By: SweetNovember*
Subject: Disappearing after a roasting
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:47pm
I notice three members have gotten roasted recently and have just disappeared. I don't get why. Did their feelings really get that hurt that they just packed their shyt and didn't look back? I've taken many a good roasting on BHM and gotten right back on my feet. It's kind of cheeky how members can participate in someone else's roasting but when it happens to them they catch feelings and leave. Thoughts?

Could you withstand a BHM roasting?

Replies:
Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:49pm
Some members come back.

But the ultimate Houdini after a roasting was Entice! She initiated the roasting but it did a 180 and it got ugly!

Posted By: Iowabred&fed
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:52pm
I dgaf what these hoes thinkLOL 

Posted By: morenaloca
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:02pm
I need names.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:03pm
Geek

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:04pm
The cowardly ass biotches going in on them should've kept their damn mouths shut or said the sh*t directly, all that anonymous sh*t was unnecessary. The comments were wrong especially after pics were released and their privacy was invaded on a whole nother level, I wouldn't come back here either

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:04pm
cheeky though?  

my thoughts are that i'd not tell people how to feel. so if that was the last straw for those posters, more power to them. if they just need a break, that's cool too. that's their right.

as far as myself: i never dish out more than i can take and i wasn't rude to anyone that didn't have it coming. withstand? don't know. should a roasting happen, y'all will get 2 (maybe 3) replies tops outta me before i move on to another thread.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:06pm
Regardless of them participating in roasting in the past or not, their real names and other things were released. It's not like hey were just talked about like me and and other members. sh*t got deep and it was wrong. Anyways. Miss you nycdiva and epitome :)

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

I need names.
NYC,Epitome and Modelbus...F8 has disappeared as well...

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:09pm
Nyc and epitome got roasted and took off?  what happened?  I've been roasted. *shrugs* it is what it is.  We all get our turns.  I'm not gone sit here and act like it didn't sting but I still logged in just the same. 

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:10pm
They roasted F8 too? Well damn.

I hope they come back eventually.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I wouldn't say "roasted" but they went in on her after she tlked bad  about Haitian...and stood up for Model...

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:13pm
Didn't know f8 was roasted and completely forgot about he modelbusiness travesty the week prior to that unfortunate thread. She was coo too. It's been dry as hell since all that went down. It's picking back up slowly

Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

I wouldn't say "roasted" but they went in on her after she tlked bad  about Haitian...and stood up for Model...

But wasn't she still posting after that?

I need names.

Yes these and you just reminded me that f8 has stopped logging in as well.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

But wasn't she still posting after that?

A little after that, but she hasnt been back since that thread got locked...I think...

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:15pm
F8 went all the way in on HD but I think I liked her as a poster.  She still posted after that and people kept bringing it up.  I can see why Epitome would stop posting, MB feeling's may have been hurt and I don't even know what was said about NYC.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Regardless of them participating in roasting in the past or not, their real names and other things were released. It's not like hey were just talked about like me and and other members. sh*t got deep and it was wrong. Anyways. Miss you nycdiva and epitome :)

Yeah you're right...I would be so spooked if my real name got out...

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:16pm
Haven't been roasted...yet lol 

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:17pm

I will stay with BHM until they put me in a nursing home . Young and old folk said some really hurtful things about me and my baby INDIA !! KISS WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE UNTIL YOU ARE A REAL GROWN WOMAN .  GOD BLESS . JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON MARTIN . Hug

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:19pm

Oh yeah. I did not agree with either roasting.Ouch

I like those who are missing and hope they come back sooner rather than later.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:20pm
I've been Roasted and have done some myself...it's the internet These people do NOT KNOW YOU!!! their opinions on Your opinions don't matter...

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:21pm
I mean full names, not first..to clarify. I believe nyc's pictures were shown
. Anyone know who the hell that is in ttyjr?

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:22pm
hmm

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:22pm
I don't even think how they did modelbusiness was all that bad. I thought that thread was dry as hell but y'all made the most of it. I guess she just couldn't take it.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:24pm
I've never seen nycdiva seriously tear into anyone...but that Epitome, woo, she could get down and dirty with the worst of them...

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:25pm
I wouldn't say F8 was roasted....more like called out...

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:25pm
i just wish people would stop blaming trolls for the comments on there.  they were not all joe sun or whoever else is the easy scapegoat.  they were regular, everyday posters.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

hmm

Step up to the mic Afro. We're a dysfunctional fam-lay here in TTT so you can let it out. Word to Nads.Beer

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:28pm
Yeah wonderland and I also don't believe most of those comments were from people who were banned and/or don't come on here anymore either. I believe quite a bit of the comments were probably from people who, otherwise, wouldn't say any of that ish on the board under their own names and probably act all buddy buddy with the very people they were going in on.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i just wish people would stop blaming trolls for the comments on there.  they were not all joe sun or whoever else is the easy scapegoat.  they were regular, everyday posters.
i can very much agree with this.

hmm
Step up to the mic Afro. We're a dysfunctional fam-lay here in TTT so you can let it out. Word to Nads.Beer
you beat me to it. 

*sips tea*

hmm

im not sure if nyc was roasted really

and i woudnt call what happened to epitome a roasting

i also dont think thats why she stopped posting

doesnt she have the bar in a few weeks?

yup

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:31pm
I still think they are lurking though, prolly just haven't logged in...but they watchin...

Hey yall...come on back!!

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:32pm

I agree, blending in like we are playing Mafia and ish. 

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:34pm

Stern Smile

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:35pm
If we found out who did it...then what? lol

Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Stern Smile

well since you were providing ccn-esque up to the minute feedback from that joint you probably know more than i

but i wouldnt consider that roasting

not by nike talk of ic standards at all

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

LOL you and this mafia stuff...i saw the talk about the 1 day accelerated game...yall need to make it happen!

also, there's no such thing as withstanding a roast unless you've posted your pix or had them posted. other than that, it's only words so how can that even hurt?

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:36pm
I missed the roasting but posting pics and talking negatively about your looks...I'd call that a roast.Or at least a grilling.

IA.

OT: Can you set up the game for this weekend?Smile

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

somebody knows someone who knows someone and best believe some people would be like gotcha

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:37pm
Yeah, I'm off the next 3 days so I'll probably start it on Thursday.  I just need someone to mod with me.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:37pm
ohhhhhh....ya'll talmbout that thread with the ask.com link?  not to cape for anybody but is a blog or your wedding(?) pics on a public site considered somebody else putting your sh*t out there or is it because we at the BHM now know?

no cape i swear.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:38pm
I think most of us in here have posted our pics or had them posted.

Posted By: Iowabred&fed
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I've been Roasted and have done some myself...it's the internet These people do NOT KNOW YOU!!! their opinions on Your opinions don't matter...

Clap 

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

ohhhhhh....ya'll talmbout that thread with the ask.com link?  not to cape for anybody but is a blog or your wedding(?) pics on a public site considered somebody else putting your sh*t out there or is it because we at the BHM now know?

no cape i swear.

It opens up the potential for people on here to contact her school/job/fam with bullshyt. Something that random viewers of those public sites wouldn't do.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:43pm

I need names.

Wait, what the hell happened? I've been busy at Anime Expo, somebody update me

If EPITOME could disappear, things must have REALLY gotten ugly.

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I need names.

Wait, what the hell happened? I've been busy at Anime Expo, somebody update me

If EPITOME could disappear, things must have REALLY gotten ugly.
yes, i missed a few days too, what happint? what y'all did? Confused

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:48pm

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

somebody knows someone who knows someone and best believe some people would be like gotcha

LOLLOL

Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:56pm

It opens up the potential for people on here to contact her school/job/fam with bullshyt. Something that random viewers of those public sites wouldn't do.
this. people like to tell themselves that it's public to justify their malicious intent.  

the fact is that they knew people didn't know and wanted to start sh!t. 

Posted By: khivey
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:00am
I remember lurking the thread where that one girl 305Chick, I think her name is..she was talking about a basketball player at her college who was with a girl that was not as cute as her and BHM went all in and googled the poor girl's college and posted pics of the basketball squad trying to get her to tell which one it was. I was baffled. 

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:05am
I just find it funny that ppl who cant stand this place or most of the ppl here are so afraid of being ban from posting... so much so that that ask page had to be made...Folks be lying about how much they enjoy this place but always wanna talk about ppl who are "always here"...casper azzes

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:10am
that was too personal

the gutless should be the ones running

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:17am

no cape i swear.

IC.

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:18am
I would just come back with a new name, I would be made as hell if yall threw something in my face when i'm trying to make fun of celebrities. 

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:18am

so yall think regular ole everyday posters are right click saving  and/or combing the interwebs for pics, govt names and the likes related to specific posters just waiting on the perfect opportunity to post on an anom site????  Geek

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:20am
^^^^^^yes.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:24am
I think it must be a regular poster if they are on people's fb and pinterest and what not

which is quite grimey

but who knows

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:26am

^^^^^^yes. 
i concur. regular posters, banned ones, trolls, etc.

people are apparently that nosy, interested, obsessed, vengeful, blah, blah, blah...

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:26am
but why tho?  bitter?  hateful? crazy? jealous?  bored/lonely? scorned?   what?????

that is clearly too much.

i mean....if it is a troll or the banned...at least, you know what the motivation is...

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:27am
@TC...of course we don't understand.  We're sane.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:29am

^^^^^^yes.
yep

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

so yall think regular ole everyday posters are right click saving  and/or combing the interwebs for pics, govt names and the likes related to specific posters just waiting on the perfect opportunity to post on an anom site????  Geek

Yes. Posting member's twitter pages and pics had to come from a BHM regular.

I wouldnt be surprised. I mean for some ppl when words are exchanged and they go about their business but for others that shh burns for awhile because some truth was dropped...and probably because in RL that shh is confirmed.... so they wait for a chance to get their revenge ...Folks be afraid to admit when feelings are caught because they dont want to appear weak.

Those aassive agressive mofos swore they were speaking with their chest... ole rehashing the same disses wiz behind the curtain azzes . Naming their price with flo is the only way half them mugfuccas will ever be progressive.

add that to ya 2029 clipboard

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:34am
it was wicked to go scouring the internets for links 

and it was wicked to post that ish on an anon website and not ask any questions

Posted By: Prazol60
You gotta learn to take a hit and get right back up. Take a few days off if needed but don't be afraid to come back. The truth is after a while people will forget about you and what happened. Only one or two will remember and hold on it and keep talking about it. But most won't.

I know I forgot who was posted about already until it gets brought up in other threads and repeated by India. I would have forgotten all about that thing with her daughter.

When it comes to banning users, this site is a joke. You can come right back. Even that 4 month wait to post in TTT is nothing. Just wait and stew or post in other sections. Those that posted were current users.

There are current posters who get talked about each time they post. They are still here. Don't let nobody run you off.

Posted By: el_bandido
trolls arent born theyre created they start off as everyday posters until some one pisses them off and they start right clicking 

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:35am
well...see....i guess i put the undercover "crazy" posters somewhat in the troll column....

every now and then they let their crazy show tho...always.  word to bhm ole g triple ole g tira...

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:37am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

ole rehashing the same disses wiz behind the curtain azzes . Naming their price with flo is the only way half them mugfuccas will ever be progressive.
add that to ya 2029 clipboard

LOLDead

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:38am
tuck in the crazy cuz it's showing lol

But my thing is, no one could have known Epitome's real name unless she told them. I don't interact with anyone on BHM anywhere else. It was a product of all that buddy buddy shyt and sharing people do. It was someone right under their noses.

Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

trolls arent born theyre created they start off as everyday posters until some one pisses them off and they start right clicking 

that's still undercover crazy in my book...LOL

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:39am
Every time I see talk about grudges, I think of teen diva's ol crazy self. Now that is how you hold a grudge.Thumbs UpLOL

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:40am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

tuck in the crazy cuz it's showing lol

lmaoooo right!  tuck tuck boo boo...LOL

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:44am
this reminds me of that nyc meetup that was had (i don't think nyc or pity attended...this may have been before their time) and everyone said there was one particular poster there that was creepy as f*ck.  they were wierded out because this chick knew their names and faces...

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:45am
Jeepers^^^^^^^^^

Posted By: niecy
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

You gotta learn to take a hit and get right back up. Take a few days off if needed but don't be afraid to come back. The truth is after a while people will forget about you and what happened. Only one or two will remember and hold on it and keep talking about it. But most won't.

I know I forgot who was posted about already until it gets brought up in other threads and repeated by India. I would have forgotten all about that thing with her daughter.

When it comes to banning users, this site is a joke. You can come right back. Even that 4 month wait to post in TTT is nothing. Just wait and stew or post in other sections. Those that posted were current users.

There are current posters who get talked about each time they post. They are still here. Don't let nobody run you off.

Now we all know when it comes to BHM people do not forget though. People still bring up stuff that was posted years ago by others.

wait.  but wasn't pity's name on that wedding site?

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:46am
I thought it was but to be honest I didn't read it.  I just looked at the pics.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:46am

@TC...of course we don't understand.  We're sane.
pretty much 

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:47am

well anyway, i ain't goin no where.  and i hope they come back.  i miss them both!Cry

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:48am

313 played herself in that thread tho...folks didnt really have to look because she was putting it out there. ...CC ...TD stumbled in breaking up the party like David Ruffin of the Five Heartbeats ...Chick said yalls cant fire me

I thought it was but to be honest I didn't read it.  I just looked at the pics.

yeah...i think it was.  and her hubby's name. 

yes she posted that herself in VIP

But back then it was quiet so it's kinda easy to see /figure out who was holding onto sh*t

I also find irony with this thread

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:51am
right so it could have been any person who had access to vip at one time or another.  there were plenty of breaches previously to vip, i thought.  which is why it dried up.

Posted By: dijah.love
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:51am
Can't neery a soul get rid of me.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:52am

testing testing 1,2,3....please, speak into the mic sir...Smile

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:55am

testing testing 1,2,3....please, speak into the mic sir...Smile

Do tell

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:59am
Hmmmph.

Posted By: el_bandido
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:59am
Tell it

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 1:00am
Geek mmhmm

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 1:00am
A lurker/troll could have created an account and posted all of that stuff instead of waiting for something like ask.fm; trolls would have nothing to lose. That anonymity is what makes me believe that it was mostly regular posters.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 1:02am

yes she posted that herself in VIP

But back then it was quiet so it's kinda easy to see /figure out who was holding onto sh*t

u see ironing?  where's the iron?

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 1:03am
lol welp regular poster it is...i got's my good eye on all of you....Geek

Posted By: babycakebabe
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 1:03am

this reminds me of that nyc meetup that was had (i don't think nyc or pity attended...this may have been before their time) and everyone said there was one particular poster there that was creepy as f*ck.  they were wierded out because this chick knew their names and faces...

i was there. she was low-key, quiet and sweet at the meet up and then days later, she cussed everyone out no-meds style in a thread back when ish used to pop off hard on Fridays. She said everyone that attended was snobs and rude and ugly and really went in on certain people (though no one was snobs when she was being hugged and cheesing in group photos, etcConfused).
Then one of the veteran bhm detectives realized and provided proof that the weirdo had multiple screennames and had scammed people out of LF money b4 by posting ads and never delivering the wigs.

#nonewbhmhomies

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 1:04am
Yall ain't worth a damn.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 1:05am

A lurker/troll could have created an account and posted all of that stuff instead of waiting for something like ask.fm; trolls would have nothing to lose. That anonymity is what makes me believe that it was mostly regular posters.

Most likey the ones always complaining about the popular ppl and cliques..... They be the main ones talking about how folks who post often got no lives yet they can give you a rundown of every post u ever made.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 1:06am

newdiva not only does he see the iron but  he also thinks it would be easy to see/figure out who was holding onto shyt...lol

spill it afro!

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 1:08am
Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

#nonewbhmhomies

lmaooooo yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!  thanks glammy!

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 1:09am

If i ever go to a meet up yall gonna see my SN on my nametag...

Print Page | Close Window