Print Page | Close Window

Black Hair is Cursed? Black Women are Cursed!?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=362030
Printed Date: Jul 16 2018 at 12:33am


Topic: Black Hair is Cursed? Black Women are Cursed!?
Posted By: femmemichelle
Subject: Black Hair is Cursed? Black Women are Cursed!?
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:29am


If video doesn't work:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcBFuyKDX9A" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcBFuyKDX9A
 

I would've posted this in her appreciation thread but I was waiting for her punch line and it never came. She really thinks the reason most black women have short hair is because we're cursed Confused Maaaan. I was a fan for like .2 seconds. 

Just thought I'd share Stern Smile

eta: My bad. Faulty link





Replies:
Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:37am
jessssus christ.

does she even know who wrote this?  i am so confused by taking the gospel and interpreting from random words they can't source.  i can't believe she thinks this.

black women are too "haughty" so we're bald...364 self hating ho's liked that video.


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:44am
its too early in the morning for this. lol.

i'll be back tho



Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:44am

Supposedly blacks were somehow deemed as cursed in the bible. Long ago a black son laughed at his fathers nakedness. This was told to me by my older jamaican family members. Unhappy



Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:59am
Ok, I tried to watch this but I had to skip around because she was all over the place and I just kept looking at her hair thinking of hamburgers and how tasty a frosty would be.


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:08am
Ermmshe woulda been a happy slave.


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:23am

stupidity at its finest


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:27am
Oh this is the chick thats soooooooo pretty.


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:36am

welp...i can't see the video right now.  so, i'll just settle for  lol'ing at femmes and sangs comments...



Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:42am
I want her to read me a James Joyce short story. Where is she from I like her accent.

Don't care about what she's actually saying


Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:55am
ohreallynow our hair is cursed?




http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/d5643837b8ee8c685296e6204f2ec957_zpsdbdc89fa.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">



ohemgeeeee! I think I'm gonna faint from looking at all this adorable 'cursed-ness'


http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/155e07aedd3119906f0947e2d58093c5_zps8966e4b1.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/38a0fb3681055326067d8b00b924bf02_zps3b219c2d.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">


http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/479d0861744c6af8565ee48460992b9f_zpsc679ea5d.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">



Blasphemy!!!

http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/2055e05444c11d6db01f636ad57054f5_zpse62fe9ce.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">


http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/2e1f5027200f179223e3c690d5e79924_zpsf54042e1.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">


http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/4d0f760f2f378c2292ff5f932d1c5e64_zps8290b669.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/2f3f63a12ef9aa797373a6199af49da7_zps9c1fbc36.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/bfc7f1bb48bf3799f485470293eaa1331_zps3efe294b.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">


http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/d64227352641bef0316c3710e11808ec_zpsd62e648a.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Say what now? Our hair NEVER grows... 


http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/457b625d-51d5-1d80_zpsecbaf031.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/Long_Hair_Dont_Care_gallery-image_27276_zpsc5b7e7db.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/download_zps898c8b82.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">  




lawd help me! all the 'ugliness' and 'inversatility' is too much for me to handle.  

http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/ed41a4578d23df8be582dfc6fb8a5cbb_zps556208fc.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/bba6ea2b81f0dd36b8924837e4aab92d_zps4852501f.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/n_mhp_12hair_120610video_620x362_zps407764db.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">  

http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/d6b59bb50b680a80f2c1f2a471474e64_zpsc25ca3e5.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">


http://s259.photobucket.com/user/maw0/media/d8464e9938880c3514b67925bbf8bb88_zps1d2ce90c.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">












Yup I totally see it, we black women are so 'cursed' and 'ugly.' 

I'm gonna go pray for us. brb....





Posted By: Quiann00
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Supposedly blacks were somehow deemed as cursed in the bible. Long ago a black son laughed at his fathers nakedness. This was told to me by my older jamaican family members. Unhappy


This was the story of Noah and his sons. 



Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:12pm
The curse of Ham?  Yet, wasn't someone cursed with White skin in the bible as well?  Black hair is beautiful and unique, White people can't even go outside without burning during the summer.  I think that White skin is more cursed than Black hair.


Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:13pm
Doesn't even make sense...like at all Ermm


Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:23pm
Kinky hair is a blessing and a reflection of The Most High and Christ *picks  fro*
Will watch the video when I get home.
Lastly, Ashbash gets a gold starStar


Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Supposedly blacks were somehow deemed as cursed in the bible. Long ago a black son laughed at his fathers nakedness. This was told to me by my older jamaican family members. Unhappy


This was the story of Noah and his sons. 

So was Noah black? I just brushed it off as pure foolery.


Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:27pm
People like her need to think about the suite they have book in Hell. Changing the word of God for profit is so wrong .
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=dont+make+me+come+down+there+god+sign&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=_B9GGweGJGiY6M&tbnid=xO_BuJkQE3qOPM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.myspace.com%2Fgovols98champs&ei=80bcUbPaILGv4APOlIDgAQ&bvm=bv.48705608,d.dmg&psig=AFQjCNH2oQXcpklHYEOwfJCTeeWyYojOug&ust=1373476939831529" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:30pm
i tried watching, but stopped b/c of all the bs that came out of her mouth.

just another person twisting the bible's words as far as i'm concerned.

also, that intro was so stupid.


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:31pm
#HolyRollerProblems


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:43pm

I looked to see if I was subscribed to her so quick and sighed in relief when I saw I wasn't LOL

 


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:47pm
Black women are cursed. We're cursed with being pressured to adhere to a Eurocentric standard of beauty and being liable to internalize stupidity like the woman in op's post!



Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Ok, I tried to watch this but I had to skip around because she was all over the place and I just kept looking at her hair thinking of hamburgers and how tasty a frosty would be.

LOL


Posted By: Quiann00
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

The curse of Ham?  Yet, wasn't someone cursed with White skin in the bible as well?  Black hair is beautiful and unique, White people can't even go outside without burning during the summer.  I think that White skin is more cursed than Black hair.


There were a lot of stories about Leprosy.
But my mom used to tell me about the mark of Cain possibly being white skin because the bible says that where ever he'd go, people would identify his mark.  And since I'm guessing people were relatively darker complexions in that region, a white person would stand out.



Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

The curse of Ham?  Yet, wasn't someone cursed with White skin in the bible as well?  Black hair is beautiful and unique, White people can't even go outside without burning during the summer.  I think that White skin is more cursed than Black hair.


There were a lot of stories about Leprosy.
But my mom used to tell me about the mark of Cain possibly being white skin because the bible says that where ever he'd go, people would identify his mark.  And since I'm guessing people were relatively darker complexions in that region, a white person would stand out.


I remember reading something a long those lines a while back.  Speaking of Cain, the picture below shows how Adam, Eve, Able and Cain were depicted in my children's bible story book.  Does anyone know where I can order some biblical stories that are more accurate as far as ethnicity/race?

http://s2.photobucket.com/user/MamiCuse/media/C15ABD2D-A4C7-495A-A6F5-A0ED20522366-146-00000016291D189E.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: Dapheny
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 1:17pm
She get's to the point in the first 6 mins of the vid.
Can't believe she actually believes this stuff, sweet baby Jesus forgive her!


Posted By: Chantal34
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 1:33pm
Where is she from? I hear a hint of Irish in her accent.


Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 1:35pm
She's pretty..........stupid.


Posted By: honeydrop
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 1:36pm

Wow, she has misinterpeted the scripture.. tiz all



Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 1:43pm
I didnt watch, no time for foolishness....


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by honeydrop honeydrop wrote:

Wow, she has misinterpeted the scripture.. tiz all



Folks interpret the scripture in a way that suits there agenda all the time. And those who don't agree  say its a misinterpretation. If folks took it as it as written well..that would be another argument for another day...i guess. But no one should be surprised by this since thats the bases of many when they use the bible.


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

The curse of Ham?  Yet, wasn't someone cursed with White skin in the bible as well?  Black hair is beautiful and unique, White people can't even go outside without burning during the summer.  I think that White skin is more cursed than Black hair.


This.


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 2:05pm
Lmaooo!

Well that explains why she fried & dyed her cursed naps past the point of help.




Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 2:07pm
Fukc her, her ignorance, and that tacky ass Reading Rainbow intro.

Neither me, nor my hair are cursed.

ETA: iiiKillBunnies is cute!


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 2:11pm
i just wanna know why shes trying to defy her gods will with length checksLOL


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Fukc her, her ignorance, and that tacky ass Reading Rainbow intro.

Neither me, nor my hair are cursed.

ETA: iiiKillBunnies is cute!



WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA
.....Dont do Reading Rainbow like that.


Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Fukc her, her ignorance, and that tacky ass Reading Rainbow intro.

Neither me, nor my hair are cursed.

ETA: iiiKillBunnies is cute!



WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA
.....Dont do Reading Rainbow like that.





It's 2013... she gotta leave it where it's at.


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 2:17pm

lol glad to know i'm not the only one who side eyed that intro...



Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:



WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA
.....Dont do Reading Rainbow like that.



... I love you hehehe


Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 2:23pm
however, I like Afro Puffs...


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 2:24pm
TC, the intro reminded me of Uncle Remus from Song of the South.

http://dfilms.tumblr.com/image/43652817614" rel="nofollow">





Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 2:26pm
lol@ iiikillbunnies *reports name*


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 2:37pm
uggggh @ uncle remus...LOL


Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Lmaooo!

Well that explains why she fried & dyed her cursed naps past the point of help.


CryCryCryClap


Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

#HolyRollerProblems





Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i just wanna know why shes trying to defy her gods will with length checksLOL
 
girrrrrrrrrrrrl !
 
LOL


Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 3:54pm
And I know y'all gon leave her alone! Angry


Posted By: honeydrop
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by honeydrop honeydrop wrote:

Wow, she has misinterpeted the scripture.. tiz all



Folks interpret the scripture in a way that suits there agenda all the time. And those who don't agree  say its a misinterpretation. If folks took it as it as written well..that would be another argument for another day...i guess. But no one should be surprised by this since thats the bases of many when they use the bible.
 
 
Very true, because I totaly disagree with her and if I gave my interpretation should may say the same thing about me.  but I think I got this one LOL


Posted By: lovelove
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 4:35pm
whats her youtube name? Shockedthe video is gone now.


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 4:40pm
^Click the link underneath the youtube video. It is still there.



Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 4:48pm
I wish for the day when black people and science become one.


Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 4:53pm
I don't agree with her but I'm not mad with her about it. People believe/misinterpret a lot of things imo regarding the Christian religion. I don't get mad when people say bad things happen to people that deserve it even though I disagree. It's the same thing. She read it and that's how she interpreted it. She didn't mean any ill will by saying it. It's what she got from the text and I disagree. Not that big a deal.


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:


I don't agree with her but I'm not mad with her about it. People
believe/misinterpret a lot of things imo regarding the Christian
religion. I don't get mad when people say bad things happen to people
that deserve it even though I disagree. It's the same thing. She read it
and that's how she interpreted it. She didn't mean any ill will by
saying it. It's what she got from the text and I disagree. Not that big a
deal.
IA


Posted By: alynxx
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 5:43pm
Why must she be from the UK and be so dumb? We don't claim her Scottish azz.


Posted By: dOLLish.
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Lmaooo!

Well that explains why she fried & dyed her cursed naps past the point of help.


LOL LOL


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 5:53pm
I'm just sayin' TC.Stern Smile

http://dfilms.tumblr.com/image/43652817614" rel="nofollow"> http://s1233.photobucket.com/user/carolinacutie1/media/zippity_zpsb758ac8f.png.html" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 5:59pm
Lmfao.

But really everyone flag that girl please.

Because if these exact words had come put of Paula Deen's buttery mouth we wouldn't sit still until she admitted her wrongs. This racist ideology is NOT ok no matter who's doing the talking. And this bijch was smiling through the whole video like "Welp! We cursed yall!" shut up.


Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:01pm
You might be on to somethin, CCGeek


Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:07pm
Who is Ikillbunnies?


Posted By: Guidette
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:07pm
Lawd BHM in da house on those commentsLOLLOLClap



And her part is  crooked as hellConfused


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

You might be on to somethin, CCGeek
imjussayin. The similarities are uncanny.LOL



Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Lmfao.

But really everyone flag that girl please.

Because if these exact words had come put of Paula Deen's buttery mouth we wouldn't sit still until she admitted her wrongs. This racist ideology is NOT ok no matter who's doing the talking. And this bijch was smiling through the whole video like "Welp! We cursed yall!" shut up.
   BHM is gonna unite for a couple of hours to shut down that girl's video and then go right back to fuccery, slapping weaves in, posting memeber's private info and hurling insults at everbody including their kidsErmm
 


Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:40pm
If Tommy Sotomayor's vids are still up this one ain't goin nowhere...


Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 9:55pm
She really should have pulled out some bible commentaries and did some research before making such a ridiculous vid of scripture she  "interprets" as a curse for women of color.  I hope her subscribers drop her as a protest.




Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:10pm
I couldn't watch the whole thing but she hurt my feelings.  Really?  U believe u are cursed and you're laughing and happy about it?  If I thought God hated me and my whole people's....I would be so upset. 

the majority of black women have only recently started to become educated on how to take care of our hair.  Having been told for so long that our hair 4 texture hair doesn't grow so your mom's/guardian didn't try take care of it like she did your sister who might have had "good hair".  She would rip thru your hair with tiny tooth combs and not give a fucc, call you tender headed and how come you ain't got good hair like......antyways.  Also coupled with the fact that our hair requires more in terms of moisture and protection...
 

4 hair has been thru so much because folks with 4 hair were treated a certain way so 4 hair had to go thru strong perms, oil pressing and all kinds of things...only 4 hair had to deal with this. No other texture.  Which is why only now....are most learning how to grow 4 hair.  And growing it long I might add.


See...this is why I can't stand the folks with bibles sometimes.  Folks know for a fact that there are translation errors and things fucced with and taken out for political reasons only to yet and still take it word for word when it suits their purpose.  


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:21pm
just watched the video.  so she associates "daughters of zion" specifically and solely with the black women?  interesting...


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:22pm

oh and that constant smile was creepy creep status...



Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:31pm
didnt watch the video but this reminds me of a story my ma once told me about a time when she was working at some office someplace and this white woman touched her hair and said, "oooh, your hair is so soft." and my ma responded with a "why yes it is. notice how it grows towards the sun like the trees and doesn't flop to the ground like a dog?"LOL

my ma always been militant as hell. i get it from her and my daddy.


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

"why yes it is. notice how it grows towards the sun like the trees and doesn't flop to the ground like a dog?"LOL
 
LOL  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

oh and that constant smile was creepy creep status...



I feel like her publicist or something. LOL She's just a really sweet and happy person and she always smiles and that's what I like about her.


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:51pm

i am super happy as well...but i don't trust mofos that constantly smile...especially during situations most would find uncomfy and/or serious.  its' creepy...and most likely fake.



Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

"why yes it is. notice how it grows towards the sun like the trees and doesn't flop to the ground like a dog?"LOL
 
LOL  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

and this happened a while before i was born so it had to be late sixties, early to mid seventies..

my ma always been bout that lifeWink


Posted By: Malwina
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 8:45pm
Kinky hair doesnt look nearly as aesthetic as silky flowing tresses, sorry, that's just a fact
It's like with short hair, you can be a dime and look cute, but you'll look exponentially better with long straight
I mean, look at Beyonce


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 8:47pm
lmaooooo................Sleepy


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 8:48pm
Girl bye


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 8:51pm
I get a lot of compliments on my cursed naps. They must be heathens and don't know any better.


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 8:51pm
I assume that was sarcasm.
Let me figure out how to get rid of this malware. 


Posted By: juniper angel
Date Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 2:22am
Flaged her


Posted By: crzyabthair
Date Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Malwina Malwina wrote:

Kinky hair doesnt look nearly as aesthetic as silky flowing tresses, sorry, that's just a fact
It's like with short hair, you can be a dime and look cute, but you'll look exponentially better with long straight
I mean, look at Beyonce






Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 4:52pm
Lmao lawd gawd


Posted By: chocolate03
Date Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Malwina Malwina wrote:

Kinky hair doesnt look nearly as aesthetic as silky flowing tresses, sorry, that's just a fact
It's like with short hair, you can be a dime and look cute, but you'll look exponentially better with long straight
I mean, look at Beyonce
 
No sorry that's just YOUR opinion


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Malwina Malwina wrote:

Kinky hair doesnt look nearly as aesthetic as silky flowing tresses, sorry, that's just a fact
It's like with short hair, you can be a dime and look cute, but you'll look exponentially better with long straight
I mean, look at Beyonce


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 6:21pm
yah killing me with those YT comments LOL


Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:09pm
Judging from the outrage I'm guessing no one in here believes a single thing in the Bible...and even if you don't it's no reason to bash a Christian for however she mis/interprets it. That's not how you educate.


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:19pm
Tatee, I had to go back and read the comments. BHM ain't sh*t.LOL

"Yassss! Defy the Gods with your hair darling! LOL. My biblical restatement says, "And for their years of strife, the Lord blessed them with full lips, hips, and healthy hair tips. He gave them full and versatile hair that was envied all around the world. Finally, God blessed them with deep, melanin rich skin that defied age." May the church of BHM say AMEN."

"I pray for the day black people believe science when it comes to their hair and stop looking for reasons to dub themselves inferior."

"I had a feeling a long time ago that this heffa was the bootlickin ass Uncle Tom type though. I think it's the constant smiling. No offense to her or bootlickin ass Uncle Toms though and my apologies if I misread you."



Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:29pm
lmaooo who made those comments????



Print Page | Close Window