Print Page | Close Window

Anyone selling a wig or wefts?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Lace Fronts (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Lace Fronts (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=361699
Printed Date: Aug 18 2018 at 7:09pm

Topic: Anyone selling a wig or wefts?
Posted By: Audi_firecracker
Subject: Anyone selling a wig or wefts?
Date Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 11:23pm
Is anyone selling a wig. I need something between 20 inches and 24 inches. Small or Medium cap! I wouldn't made some wefts either gotta be the same length and black or off black.. PayPal ready..

Thanks y'all :)

Replies:
Posted By: NeedTresses
Date Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 5:26pm
you are obviously spamming this site.. you ever reply is this same sorry story.. by an Ad!!

Posted By: NeedTresses
Date Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 5:27pm

FTP

Originally posted by incredible Hairline incredible Hairline wrote:

I was working at a local Hollywood studio years ago, met a nice lady who made wig's for many actors in the industry, she has since retired but still has a small following of customers and I am one of them, I have always liked brushing my hair straight back and have never been comfortable doing so with any wig's that I purchased off of the internet or so called high quality wig stores, let me tell you I have been wearing wig's going on 20 years and I have never seen such incredible work(pic's available), the wig's she makes are the best quality I have ever experienced and I'm so happy that I can brush my hair back, exposing my hairline under noon time sun and have never before felt so confident in my life. I wanted to share this because like many others in this forum that have had disappointments well mine ended when I met her!!! Thank you Rosie!! Incredible Hairline!!

Posted By: cesss
Date Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 8:54am
I'm sorry I don't have that, but I did come on to sell my LF's which are about 15 of them; body wave (2 )one worn 3 days and the other never worn, cut the lace but never wore it, 2 straights one with bangs and one without the one without is the same story as the body wave. I didn't glue these at all. The others are curly: All are Malaysian and 18 inches and natural color. Have a great 2013

Posted By: bdough504
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 8:32am
Private message me about them please

Posted By: bdough504
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 11:31pm
Do u still have any wigs fs

Posted By: crownofglory911
Date Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:22am
I am selling

Posted By: konil12t
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:18am
so many wigs sites.....

Posted By: Bamba101
Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 9:39pm
Did you ever find a wig?

Posted By: KimilyLee
Date Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Audi_firecracker Audi_firecracker wrote:

Is anyone selling a wig. I need something between 20 inches and 24 inches. Small or Medium cap! I wouldn't made some wefts either gotta be the same length and black or off black.. PayPal ready..

Thanks y'all :)
If you trust me,pls visit wiging.com 

Posted By: fabuloushair
Date Posted: Sep 29 2014 at 8:08pm
If your still looking My Regal Hair does custom wig making.

Posted By: hairwigssolution
Date Posted: Oct 13 2014 at 7:29am
Wigsbuy is a well known website that sells male and female wigs. Cyber Monday sales is coming. So you should hurry up if you are really looking for quality wigs!

Print Page | Close Window