Print Page | Close Window

I want to eat whatever i want

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Relationships
Forum Description: Single, Married, Dating, or Other, Lets Talk About It.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=361580
Printed Date: Nov 24 2017 at 7:01pm

Topic: I want to eat whatever i want
Posted By: Princess_BBW
Subject: I want to eat whatever i want
Date Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 5:05pm
And my boyfriend wants me to eat rabbit food.He eats like a dam slob and stays thin I am not obese by any standards i am a size 16 and curvy. big titties phat ass and no. rolls.He always tells me im on a train to fat girl town if i continue to eat the way i do.I was raised on soul food.Yams,fried chicken,mac n cheese,cornbread n gravy and homemade banana pudding.I have plenty of buttered bread with meatballs n cheese basically i like to eat!He says if i get any bigger he will leave. oh well see ya!I cant see myself changing my eating habits to please a man.We have been together since high school i was a size 2 but as i got older i thickened up and i was on depot shot.He needs to get a grip if he wants skinny go get a white chick.

Replies:
Posted By: Morris Chestnuts
Date Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 5:14pm
This is an interesting troll. The super confident, sassy big woman.

Date Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Morris Chestnuts Morris Chestnuts wrote:

This is an interesting troll. The super confident, sassy big woman.
Huh?

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 5:21pm
im in a size 16 jeans and i look lovely

i say eat what you want when you want.
its what i do.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 5:36pm
hes probably trying to help you eat healthier.

Posted By: TOUSHA11
Date Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 5:43pm
If that is the way you feel why prolong the relationship. He has no right to tell you what to eat and what not to eat but if he does not find you physically appealing then it is his option to leave.I do not know what to tell you but if your boyfriend has a problem with your size and you have no intentions on trying to watch your weight then you should end the relationship why continue to waste time.

Posted By: missdeeluxe
Date Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 8:40pm
Why would you let someone tell you what you can and can't eat?
Ermm

Posted By: fairyQueen092
Date Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Princess_BBW Princess_BBW wrote:

He needs to get a grip if he wants skinny go get a white chick.

that made no sense, seeing as you said you used to be a size 2 yourself. Thin doesnt discriminate.

Anywho, all that stuff youre eating (and how much of it you eat) will probably give you hypertension, heart disease, and diabetes, sooner or later.

I dont agree with his approach, but i get his point.

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

its what i do.

Lemme see you in them jeans.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 12:08am

And my boyfriend wants me to eat rabbit food.He eats like a dam slob and stays thin I am not obese by any standards i am a size 16 and curvy. big titties phat ass and no. rolls.He always tells me im on a train to fat girl town if i continue to eat the way i do.I was raised on soul food.Yams,fried chicken,mac n cheese,cornbread n gravy and homemade banana pudding.I have plenty of buttered bread with meatballs n cheese basically i like to eat!He says if i get any bigger he will leave. oh well see ya!I cant see myself changing my eating habits to please a man.We have been together since high school i was a size 2 but as i got older i thickened up and i was on depot shot.He needs to get a grip if he wants skinny go get a white chick.

Date Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 8:11pm
BB aint sh*t

Posted By: morenaloca
Date Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 12:55am
I don't blame him. You were a size 2 at first and now you are a 16. Goddamn

Date Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 12:59am
lmfao.^

Date Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 1:00am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

its what i do.

sure. if you let me see you in yours.Geek

Date Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 1:44am
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

Omg

Date Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 1:50am

its what i do.

sure. if you let me see you in yours.Geek
Alright, let me put a rain check on this Tongue

Date Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 4:41am

Not funny.I was in high school.Im sure you or anyone on this forum is the same size they were in high school smh

Date Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 5:35am

Date Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 3:26pm
LOL

Date Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 7:39pm
Can someone pls tell me what the big joke is?I dont find a thing funny.Are we grown or pre-k?

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 7:44pm

Not funny.I was in high school.Im sure you or anyone on this forum is the same size they were in high school smh
jumping from a 2 to a26 does sound like a lot...maybe he is hinting that he isnt attracted to the extra weight...he did initially meet u at a diff size...right?  but if that is the case...he may not be worth it...

Date Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

And my boyfriend wants me to eat rabbit food.He eats like a dam slob and stays thin I am not obese by any standards i am a size 16 and curvy. big titties phat ass and no. rolls.He always tells me im on a train to fat girl town if i continue to eat the way i do.I was raised on soul food.Yams,fried chicken,mac n cheese,cornbread n gravy and homemade banana pudding.I have plenty of buttered bread with meatballs n cheese basically i like to eat!He says if i get any bigger he will leave. oh well see ya!I cant see myself changing my eating habits to please a man.We have been together since high school i was a size 2 but as i got older i thickened up and i was on depot shot.He needs to get a grip if he wants skinny go get a white chick.<div style="text-align:center">

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 2:48am
Regardless of what he really thinks, you need to start eating healthy because you are a size 16 and you eat fattening food.
You can develop serious health conditions.

Posted By: iluvmihair
Date Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 4:03am
Why not go to more healthy places together and work out together? I think that would be fun. A lot of women, especially black women, have had your shape and your eating habits in younger years only for it to catch up to them later on in life. Consider your health Thumbs Up and his desires too, if you're serious about him.

Date Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 5:51am
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

Why not go to more healthy places together and work out together? I think that would be fun. A lot of women, especially black women, have had your shape and your eating habits in younger years only for it to catch up to them later on in life. Consider your health Thumbs Up and his desires too, if you're serious about him.
< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">

I hear you... but at this point im really starting not to care what he thinks.

Date Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 8:44am

Can someone pls tell me what the big joke is?I dont find a thing funny.Are we grown or pre-k?

You don't have to find it funny lol

Date Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 9:06am

Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">

I hear you... but at this point im really starting not to care what he thinks.

Its not about what he thinks, its about youre HEALTH

Date Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 9:25am
Y'all stupid for believing this troll. Very stupid.

Date Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 12:07pm

Y'all stupid for believing this troll. Very stupid.
Im not stupid i know what a troll is dont play me.< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">

according to this you are the troll a lot of people think your not real and want you gone.From what i read you are really pathetic and wont make a video to prove your real.even the men called you out damLOL

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/hey-mixer_topic361102. - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/hey-mixer_topic361102.html

Date Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 2:52pm
You should drop him but you need to start taking care of your health. You will only get bigger and then it will be too late.
I noticed a lot of women on the heavy side think they are "thick" and "curvy" but they are fat and unhealthy. As you get bigger, you'll believe that thought too when in reality you will be making yourself sicker.

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 4:17pm

I think if you were a size 2 in high school when you met him and you are now a size 16 .. you probably do look pretty big to your man.

I say that because at 5'9", I was a size 14 in highschool. Several years later when I started doing face modeling (Ebony magazine) I was told that for my frame at a size 8 I would be small enough to do regular modeling. So yes a 14 may be big but if you are tall ...umm not so much. A 16 puts me in the bigger zone .. but more like thiick smaller waist - big hips - big breasts.

But at 5'9" I could have never gotten into a size 2 in high school .. and still have been alive. So if you were a size 2 that tells me you are fairly short maybe with a smaller frame but now that same frame is carrying a size 16?  

I think you should face this and not pretend that you are just 'thick'.

That said ... you should be able to eat anyway you want to eat. You are a grown woman. You have to lose weight because YOU want to lose weight. Period. So if your man is trying to pressure you into changing your eating habits and is threatening to leave you etc - F him.

I wouldn't stay with a man that would put me under that kind of pressure. If he has a problem with your weight - he should move on.

Neither of you need to stay in a relationship where your weight is a problem for one of you because as you age ... maybe have kids etc .. you will naturally gain even more weight. You mentioned the foods you eat .. well, you know these are not healthy foods ... so that's on you. Confused

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 6:03pm
he's just being honest with you.  if u went from 2 to 16 you will only get bigger, not smaller.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 6:14pm

its what i do.

LiesStern Smile

Date Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 6:54am
lol its actually true tho.

Posted By: Up&Out39
Date Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 11:29pm

So being skinny is white chick status? Ermm

Date Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 8:43am
Yea i am sorry i made this topic.I could care less what he thinks now lol< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">

Posted By: ncimfabulous
Date Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 7:24pm
Some people are the same size as they were in high school or close to it.  I feel like your boyfriend probably just wants you to be healthy and of course he wants to stay attracted to you. I'm 5'6 138 and my boyfriend likes me at 150 which was my biggest never gonna happen again but if you love this person and value they're opinion you can find a happy medium for the both of you. 

These ladys are all size 16 in jeans and they're all overweight.

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 10:07am
I agree a size 16 is overweight but ... how much overweight and how they look in jeans depends on their build and height. How tall are these women?

I think a size 16 on a woman that is 5'2" with a small frame/bone structure (for example: has smaller shoulders, wears a size 6 shoe etc) looks A LOT different than a size 16 on a woman that is 5'10" with a larger frame/bone structure (like broader shoulders, size 10 shoe etc).

If you are 5'2" and are of a average weight ... everything you buy will be a 'Misses' or a 'Petite' because the length of your legs and arms are shorter.

But if you are 5'10" no matter how small .. you can not wear 'Petites" at all. If anything they will always look like 'high waters' on you because they will be too short. So 99% of all your clothing will be from the 'Woman's' section. So I wonder if the above size 16s are 16P, 16T or 16Womens (or something along those lines).

It's about 'proportion'.

The same with weight. 170 lbs is gonna look a certain way on a girl that is 5'2" and whole other way on a girl that is 5'10".

(The jeans on the last girl - the one with tattos - are too small for her. Her mid section is overflowing and her thighs are too big for those pants - so certainly when she bends to sit .. she will have a problem. She needs to go up a size and have the jeans tailored to suit her curves. All my jeans are tailored - it's the only way to go sometimes!) )

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

hes probably trying to help you eat healthier.

By threatening someone with the ending of a long term relationship? 'Fuuuuck?

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 7:19pm
I think op just said go get a white chick because you know how white people are obsessed with slimness.

Posted By: Krystal Klear
Date Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 9:49pm
op is shandra.  fairy cracked the case

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 12:43am

And my boyfriend wants me to eat rabbit food.He eats like a dam slob and stays thin I am not obese by any standards i am a size 16 and curvy. big titties phat ass and no. rolls.He always tells me im on a train to fat girl town if i continue to eat the way i do.I was raised on soul food.Yams,fried chicken,mac n cheese,cornbread n gravy and homemade banana pudding.I have plenty of buttered bread with meatballs n cheese basically i like to eat!He says if i get any bigger he will leave. oh well see ya!I cant see myself changing my eating habits to please a man.We have been together since high school i was a size 2 but as i got older i thickened up and i was on depot shot.He needs to get a grip if he wants skinny go get a white chick.<div style="text-align:center">
Hold the f*ck up. You used to be a size 2, that means you gained 7 dress sizes. You can not blame depo for that sh*t. I know it can make people gain a bit of weight, but u didn't gain a bit. You did a Janet Jackson. Went from in shape, slim and trim to a line backer. Hopefully you can get back in shape like her. Look out for your own health, his wording maybe off, but his intentions are good. Does a doctor need to tell you that you're pre diabetic? Pre hypertensive? Have atherosclerosis? Have high cholesterol? What's your blood pressure? That much weight, I'd be scared to see how congested ur arteries might be.

Posted By: ifeyini
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 10:33am
Updated... by Ifeyini

Posted By: MamaDrea
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:00pm
I am against men downgrading women. But I cannot stand the fact of women letting themselves go.  You gon tell me that bc you feel comfortable in a relationship and know you guys gon be together forever you start being careless about your self-image?
When I went away to college, I gained about 15lbs, and I was in a relationship. I am 5'1 so that is a lot of weight for me... And yeaa.. I would call myself "thick" even though I wasn't looking too cute. 
Baby gurl you gotta work at it in a relationship. And for yourself, you will feel even sexier when u start looking and feeling good. The way your man is approaching the situation is totally wrong... but he does it so you make a change...  but no one can change your mind until YOU want to change. 

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:16pm
This was a fake story. She was a troll. She's banned. The end. lol

Posted By: morenaloca
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:40pm
LOL That's why I answered the way I did.

Posted By: MamaDrea
Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 1:53pm
hahahhahhhahahh! we got punk'd!

Date Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

This was a fake story. She was a troll. She's banned. The end. lol

how do you know it was a fake story?

Print Page | Close Window