Print Page | Close Window

I ate some yummy cake today..

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=361554
Printed Date: Sep 25 2017 at 2:05am

Topic: I ate some yummy cake today..
Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Subject: I ate some yummy cake today..
Date Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 11:00pm
my mom bought a succulent piece of devil's food cake with some type of sweet cream icing on top

aight anyway, this is a continuation of the controversial "lifting" thread that is no longer here.  If retail "borrowing" offends your sensibilities then gtfoh and dont bother lecturing because no one kurrTongue

One large department store that carries the Kar.---ian Kol..lec..tio.n is very easy to lift from.  my friend likes to do the dressing room technique and quickly leave. She doesn't bother buying something after she picks what she wants because she doesnt wanna give LP anytime to check the dressing room. She gets the impression that that store dont play if they were to catch you

Replies:
Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 11:51pm
speaking of cake i had a good piece of cake too yesterday. some kinda milk cake? 3 leche is what they call it. its from the dominican republic i think. i thought..who'd want soggy cake? and all that milk made me feel sick just thinkin about it... but it was really good and sweet. me gusta.

Posted By: Princess_BBW
Date Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

speaking of cake i had a good piece of cake too yesterday. some kinda milk cake? 3 leche is what they call it. its from the dominican republic i think. i thought..who'd want soggy cake? and all that milk made me feel sick just thinkin about it... but it was really good and sweet. me gusta.
Ahhh,.tres leches..the best cake on earth.Its a mexican cake and omg so good.
They have a strawbeery tres leches chocolate tres leches and original.I like the original with cinnamon and pecansTongueTongue

Save me a slice

Date Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 10:37am
oooh its mexican. okay. i had the original one. so delicious. anyways its history so i cant save you anything LOL. i need to get more soon.

Posted By: prittyhurr
Date Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 8:41pm
I had some carrot cake last Wednesday. It had a cream cheese icing. It was so good. I am normally not into carrot cake.

Date Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 8:42pm
I had some carrot cake last Wednesday. It had a cream cheese icing. It was so good. I am normally not into carrot cake.

Date Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 6:35pm
Speaking of lifting, I know that Walmart does not play if it is over a certain dollar amount. Keep it under $25 and they will not summon the po po even if you do get caught. But if it is one penny over, may God help you!
My mother's coworker's brother is a major thief. He and his sister hit Walrus Mart and did the old fire escape routine. Brother hauled ass with the loot and sister was driving the getaway car. That was beyond shoplifting....it was insane. They were scared that the doughnut eating cops were behind them and had gotten their description or something. So, they did not go home. They actually stayed at some cheap azz roach motel for the night because they did not want to lead the po po to their actual address or something like that. That was insane. Yes, I've lifted before but it is not that serious. If you are going on Biggie Smalls type car chases with the cops over some Wally World sh*t, you seriously need to re-evaluate your life. The stress is not worth it!

Posted By: Princess_BBW
Date Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by prittyhurr prittyhurr wrote:

Speaking of lifting, I know that Walmart does not play if it is over a certain dollar amount. Keep it under $25 and they will not summon the po po even if you do get caught. But if it is one penny over, may God help you!
My mother's coworker's brother is a major thief. He and his sister hit Walrus Mart and did the old fire escape routine. Brother hauled ass with the loot and sister was driving the getaway car. That was beyond shoplifting....it was insane. They were scared that the doughnut eating cops were behind them and had gotten their description or something. So, they did not go home. They actually stayed at some cheap azz roach motel for the night because they did not want to lead the po po to their actual address or something like that. That was insane. Yes, I've lifted before but it is not that serious. If you are going on Biggie Smalls type car chases with the cops over some Wally World sh*t, you seriously need to re-evaluate your life. The stress is not worth it!
LOL

Date Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 11:46pm
They got my azz recently! Walmart does not play. I had been hitting them for sometime getting frying pans, sheet sets, hygeine products and the like. I always kept it under the $25 amount. One day, I loaded up as usual. I felt weird so I sat down on the benches near the front. After awhile, I calmly got up and walked out as I had so many times before. On the sidewalk, they nailed me. One woman ran up and got me from the front and said that she needed me to come back in the store with her. I thought about bolting. I backed up and almost step on another lost prevention officer who was behind me. I thought about fighting my way out of it but I figured they had the parking lot covered and it is so not worth it to get your teeth knocked out over some Walmoo merchadise. I went in the "front room". They took my id and put me in their computer. I was banned from Wally World for 24 hours. They did not call the po po (as I knew they wouldn't) but informed me if I lifted from any Walmart again, I would get charged. Oh well, I guess Walmart is off the list. It could've been worse! That's why you always keep your dollar amount under $25 per heist at Walmart. I had been riding hard on Walmart too. Everything from shower caddies to cookware to tools. Oh well, nothing lasts forever!

Date Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

my mom bought a succulent piece of devil's food cake with some type of sweet cream icing on top

aight anyway, this is a continuation of the controversial "lifting" thread that is no longer here.  If retail "borrowing" offends your sensibilities then gtfoh and dont bother lecturing because no one kurrTongue

One large department store that carries the Kar.---ian Kol..lec..tio.n is very easy to lift from.  my friend likes to do the dressing room technique and quickly leave. She doesn't bother buying something after she picks what she wants because she doesnt wanna give LP anytime to check the dressing room. She gets the impression that that store dont play if they were to catch you

I know the store that you speak of but i won't name names.

One man is in the newspaper for stealing several containers perfume from them. He put it in his motorcycle helmet and dipped! They are looking for him but the surveillance pictures are not good. He has not been caught and this happened in May so I guess he is safe.

I know of a lady who stole a little puppy from a pet store in my area. She just put the little thing under her jacket and rolled out! It was a pet store in a mall. They did not realize that Fido had flown the coop until dinnertime when he didn't come out to eat. That was many months ago. He is grown now. They would not recognize him. She is in the "crimeline" but they haven't caught her. I doubt they will as once again, the surveillance footage is awful.

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 2:52am
LOL @ stealing a dog

Date Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 2:36pm
sh*t that was a close call pritty!!! I've been staying away from Wall Eye Whirl because their LP is getting better. They have been stepping their games up (from the side of the law) a lot more. I'm too scary for that!!

How nervous should I be about surveillance after getting away? I know each store is different, but what are the likelihood that different stores "talk" to each other and share your description?  I have changed my hair twice a month! Went from the poetic justice braids to wet and wavy, blonde, etc. lol

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 5:40pm
Now I know y'all said y'all don't care.
But stealing a DOG !
Really?
Lmao

Date Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 8:42pm

How nervous should I be about surveillance after getting away? I know each store is different, but what are the likelihood that different stores "talk" to each other and share your description?  I have changed my hair twice a month! Went from the poetic justice braids to wet and wavy, blonde, etc. lol

If you are talking about Crap Mart, know that their surveillance is very good and extends even into the parking lot. I know because I was in the manager's office and those babies zoom! The thing is you just have to make what you're doing not look suspicious. Even if you do get away but you were looking suspicious, they will pull your pic. Believe that.

I know that Walgreens and Target have their own forensics departments that rival the local po po's. I saw a documentary on it. Just beware and if you must steal, do it so that you don't look like you're doing it. If you look shady and even if you get away, they will pull your picture. I have heard even competing stores sharing pictures of known boosters. In this case, they put their rivalry aside for the greater good (which is catching our azzes).

Date Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Now I know y'all said y'all don't care.
But stealing a DOG !
Really?
Lmao

I laughed about the dog too.LOL

I don't see the point in stealing animals when people give them away for free on Craigslist. And pet store puppies are notoriously unhealthy anyway. I hope the bytch knows how to steal some penicillin because she's gonna need it LOL.

Date Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 11:20am

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 7:59pm
Are you addicted to the rush?

Date Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Are you addicted to the rush?
I think so. I feel incomplete on days when I don't steal. Confused I sincerely love boosting!

Date Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 12:15am
interesting Geek

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 11:07am
Stealing some KK clothes, IMO is just not worth it.  At least steal some Mulberry or something from Hermes.  sh*t if I was about that life, I would definitely steal some top of the line ish.

Posted By: --Penis--
Date Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 10:34pm
This is
Not about cake...?

Date Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Stealing some KK clothes, IMO is just not worth it.  At least steal some Mulberry or something from Hermes.  sh*t if I was about that life, I would definitely steal some top of the line ish.

I see what you are saying, but the higher the line shyt, the higher the stakes if you get caught.

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:54pm
I boosted some lame shyt the other day. Me and my homeboy literally stole some soda from the gas station just because we could! hah 

I have been doing this so much lately that it doesnt even feel like stealing anymore. some places are just too damn easy but it mainly be the ones with shyt u almost dont want. Stealing Hermes is a little out of my league..i would think you'd have to be on some professional ring shyt to pull that off

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 3:02pm
Ok, so you guys steal. But what do you guys do with the money you EARN?
Save it? Pay for drinks? Support your families? Pay for your education?

Date Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I am currently under-employed. With the (little) money I earn, I use it for living expenses.

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 12:12am

I currently live paycheck to paycheck so most of it is living expenses. I probably could go out less, but that keeps me sane

Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 2:59pm
lol at keeping you sane
when I am broke I just spend A LOT of time on the internet.

Posted By: Geminigirl
Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 7:39pm
I had some red velvet cake that made me wanna slap my sister. It was homemade and oh so good.

Date Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 12:37pm

I boosted some lame shyt the other day. Me and my homeboy literally stole some soda from the gas station just because we could! hah 

I have been doing this so much lately that it doesnt even feel like stealing anymore. some places are just too damn easy but it mainly be the ones with shyt u almost dont want. Stealing Hermes is a little out of my league..i would think you'd have to be on some professional ring shyt to pull that off

My friend went back to that gas station and the guy confronted him and said "we have you and your friend on camera, dont take anything else from here again"Confused

See this why I work alone because my friend is not that savvy when it comes to boosting and he too obvious!!

Date Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 12:38pm

lol at keeping you sane
when I am broke I just spend A LOT of time on the internet.

lol I think I wore the damn internet out! Ive been to all the websites

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

I had some red velvet cake that made me wanna slap my sister. It was homemade and oh so good.
girl, bless ur heart for being all naïve & innocent in the midst of this fucceryLOL

Date Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 9:09pm

My friend went back to that gas station and the guy confronted him and said "we have you and your friend on camera, dont take anything else from here again"Confused

See this why I work alone because my friend is not that savvy when it comes to boosting and he too obvious!!

Wow. My uncle pulled this stunt at 7-Eleven. He was dumb enough to go back in there and they called the cops on him. If you get away once, then wait  a looooooooooong time before you go back!

Date Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 2:16am
Took a lil trip to Seavy Esc. Got some eyeliner and eyemakeup. Dont sleep on that maybelline, that sh*t is just as good as MAC imo.  I dont think Seavy Esc has LP but I could be wrong. The store is so big and there is only like 3 employees. Hit that bish when it's busy and you got it made

Date Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 6:11am
It just ain't worth it bruh.

And are you a Christian?

Date Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 6:17am
I hope y'all don't mess up y'all futures over some straight bullshyt.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:41am
Where are those girls? Are you guys still doing this?

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 12:58pm

Yes, I am still around. And no, I haven't been boosting as much. Smile

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by prittyhurr prittyhurr wrote:

Yes, I am still around. And no, I haven't been boosting as much. Smile

What made you cut down? Why do you do it? What's the most expensive haul or item you've ever boosted?

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:01pm
Hello Diane 35,
I cut down on it for several reasons. First of all, during the holiday seasons, LP was rolling deep! They had more security because people were hitting hard this holiday season. I did not want to spend the holiday season sitting on a metal toilet and drinking milk out of a bag!

Also, I am in the process of moving. So, the more stuff you have, the more difficult it is to move.

The most expensive thing I got was a comforter set from "Cole's". I had an old receipt in hand and I just picked it up and walked out. The assumed that I had paid for it at another register. It was heavy as sheeit! It cost like 189.99. It was like one of those bed-in-a-bag things. Another expensive thing that I lifted was 2 glass decorative tables from the same store. I used the same method. They were heavy as hell but I work out so I made it. Each table was like 60-70 dollars. I also lifted a floor lamp from Kmart using the same method.

Anyway, why do I do it? I just don't give a sheeit about society. I used to be a good girl. To make a long story short,I was accused of something that I did not do. The legal system in this country is cr**py and they f'ed my life up. I just don't give a sheeit any more. Whatever. As bad as the phuckers did me, they're going to pay for my sheeit.

Posted By: Ava BIN Badd
Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:19pm
I had organic carrot cake...HORRIBLE!

Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Ava BIN Badd Ava BIN Badd wrote:

I don't like carrot cake too much myself.

But once I had some with a cream cheese icing. Ooooh, it was to die for. But I like cheesecake so that's probably why I liked the icing so much.

Speaking of sweets, I have been eating sweet potato pie since Christmas. I have got to get my workout on before I turn into a tub of lard! LOL

Cakes and pies! Cakes and pies!

Posted By: ragincajin
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:22am
Gee...I came here because I am off today and was thinking of making a pecan and caramel cake.
...Only to find that this is really about sociopaths.
Know wonder we pay such high retail prices.
Gee...I just don't know what to say and I feel pretty stupid.

Well, off to Cooks.com for some real recipe ideas.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:54am
*Wont you get the same rush from finding someone that boosts and buying the stuff from them for 95% off? Buying stolen goods is a crime but it is not gonna get you locked up like lifting the stuff yourself.
*I rememeber hearing a booster guy in the hair salon saying 1.never boost from the hood b/c it is expected 2.dont boost during the holidays unless you are a pro (the type that has foil in their bag, hammer to remove the pastic sensors/already has a record and has nothing to lose

Posted By: Krystal Klear
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:47am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Gee...I came here because I am off today and was thinking of making a pecan and caramel cake.
...Only to find that this is really about sociopaths.
Know wonder we pay such high retail prices.
Gee...I just don't know what to say and I feel pretty stupid.

Well, off to Cooks.com for some real recipe ideas.

LOL

Posted By: grayvelma
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:20am
wait! nevermind...

Posted By: yayatheprincess
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 2:28am
i'm still wondering what did society do to prittyhurr for her to have such a change. i wish more boosters would chip in

Posted By: Wik3ddd_Fr3shh
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:40am
I really want some cake though...

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Ava BIN Badd Ava BIN Badd wrote:

LOL

Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 11:36pm
are you ladies still doing this? or was everyone arrested?Shocked

Posted By: lollypop
Date Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 1:50pm
this thread makes me crave cake

Date Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 11:30am
I'm about to go grab some red velvet right now

Date Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 4:55am
I no longer steal. it just isn't worth it. at the most, I will buy boosted items from the hustle man but I wont be directly involved in theft myself. too many people get caught and its not worth my future to get caught up over some sh*t that I can afford anyway. I still wish all my boostin bitches the best

Date Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 6:23am
Heart^
Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 7:52am
man I hate coming to this thread everyday because it makes me super hungry -makes me want to sink my teeth into som yummy cake

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 8:34pm
this thread was funny

and i want some cake too

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 7:25am
Originally posted by lollypop lollypop wrote:

I'm about to go grab some red velvet right now

Fresh out the ovenApprove

Date Posted: Sep 14 2014 at 5:53pm
^did you ever get your website going?? 

i miss seeing all of your cake creations :)

Posted By: NewYorkNY
Date Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 10:51am
I lift my lipgloss from Wallyworld. them.

Posted By: Queenie905
Date Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 3:13am
What's flavor of those red cakes?

Posted By: CammiCutie
Date Posted: Nov 24 2014 at 8:57pm
RED!Look goodThumbs Up

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 27 2014 at 12:35am
this threadLOL still a favorite

Posted By: SLIVERRR
Date Posted: Dec 03 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Queenie905 Queenie905 wrote:

hope it taste sweet

Posted By: A.KnottyCurl
Date Posted: Dec 03 2014 at 9:03pm
I think you're talking about red velvet . It's. Concoction of ingredients to make it taste the way it does. All I know of is vanilla. Sorry

Posted By: CammiCutie
Date Posted: Jan 06 2015 at 1:39am
Just saw this pic and feel WOW.Wanna have a try!

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jan 06 2015 at 2:03am
Originally posted by SLIVERRR SLIVERRR wrote:

Originally posted by Queenie905 Queenie905 wrote:

hope it taste sweet
Hint of cocoa powder

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jan 12 2015 at 12:25am
Originally posted by CammiCutie CammiCutie wrote:

Just saw this pic and feel WOW.Wanna have a try!

Hmm. I would like to drip caramel, light & dark chocolate on a white cake like that for my mom's bday...

Date Posted: Dec 27 2015 at 1:28am
i wonder if prittyhurr was caught; she hasn't logged in in a whileShocked

Posted By: afrohairsolutions
Date Posted: Jun 12 2016 at 2:03pm
Red Velvet Cake from Costco - it is lovely!

Print Page | Close Window