Print Page | Close Window

Miley Cyrus: How to Accessorize w/Black People

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=361469
Printed Date: Nov 21 2017 at 3:20pm


Topic: Miley Cyrus: How to Accessorize w/Black People
Posted By: carolina cutie
Subject: Miley Cyrus: How to Accessorize w/Black People
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 4:22am
On Miley Cyrus, Ratchet Culture and Accessorizing With Black People

A lesson from Miley Cyrus's new video: If you want to look "cool" and "edgy" and "tough," just steal the styles and dance moves of black people.

**If you don't like to read, the sum'ray is the title above this line.Big smile**


The new pseudo-thugged out Miley has been percolating for a while; from her http://jezebel.com/5991656/watch-miley-cyrus-twerk-it-in-a-unicorn-onesie" rel="nofollow - twerking unicorn suit video to her appearance on stage at a Juicy J show, the former Disney seems drawn to specific elements of a specific form of hip-hop. Not socially-conscious hip-hop. Dirty South/crunk hip-hop associated with strip clubs, pimps and drug dealers. Juicy J is formerly of Three 6 Mafia, a group who rose to fame with hits like "Slob On My Knob" and "It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp." The track Miley popped her ass to at his show, "Bandz a Make Her Dance," is specifically about hanging out in the company of strippers. Some key lyrics:

Start twerking when she hear her song, stripper pole her income

We get trippy and then some, so nasty when she rollin’

She put that ass up in my hands, I remote control it

[…]

You say no to ratchet p*ssy; Juicy J can't

Racks er'where, they showin' racks, I'm throwing racks

In the VIP, rubber on I’m stretching that

Rich n* s tippin, broke n* s lookin

And it ain't a strip club if they ain't showin p*ssy

[…]

She make that ass clap, dancin' like she on a dick

Bring it back I threw a stack, that's one lucky b*tch

Up and down she’s going she’s sliding on that pole

Making money, stacking them honey, shawty go

Miley seems to delight in dancing much like these strippers do: Twerking, popping the ass, bending at the waist and shaking her rump in the air. Fun. But basically, she, as a rich white woman, is "playing" at being a minority specifically from a lower socio-economic level. Along with the gold grill and some hand gestures, Miley straight-up appropriates the accoutrements associated with certain black people on the fringes of society. (See: " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT3htTWBogU" rel="nofollow - Ratchet Girl Anthem .")

On Miley Cyrus, Ratchet Culture and Accessorizing With Black People

In the video, Miley is seen with her "friends": Mostly skinny white boys and girls who appear to be models. But in a few scenes, she's seen twerking with three black women. Are they also her friends? Or is she just hoping for street cred? Note that she is wearing white, in the spotlight, the star of the video — and they are treated as props, a background for her to shine in front of. We've http://jezebel.com/5983737/sports-illustrated-swimsuit-issue-goes-to-7-continents-finds-exotic-people-to-use-as-props" rel="nofollow - tackled the http://jezebel.com/5986439/vietnam-and-its-exotic-people-are-the-new-black-according-to-absurd-luxury-retailer-campaign" rel="nofollow - use of people of color in the background http://jezebel.com/5031566/using-a-woman-of-color-as-the-background-in-a-photo-shoot-its-not-okay" rel="nofollow - before ; it's a theme that persists, but remains wrong. In a white-centric world, putting white women quite literally in the center of the frame while women of color are off to the side is a powerful, disrespectful visual message, and it really must be said: Human beings are not accessories. These women might be her friends, but the general dynamic created is that she is in charge and they are in service to her. Not so far off from Paula Deen's dream dinner party. Remember when Gwen Stefani surrounded herself with Harajuku girls? Margaret Cho, at the time, labeled it a http://www.margaretcho.com/2005/10/31/harajuku-girls/" rel="nofollow - minstrel show . A really on-the-nose choice of words, since white people have been mimicking black people for fun and profit from Al Jolson to Amos n' Andy to Elvis. Now we have Ke$ha (seen below) and Miley dressing up like they live in the hood. (Do not forget that thanks to her father being a huge star and her time at Disney, Miley has been wealthy for her entire life.)

On Miley Cyrus, Ratchet Culture and Accessorizing With Black People

There was a time, just over a decade ago, that "ghetto" took off: Everyone was using the word "ghetto," talking about being "ghetto fabulous," and even Carrie on Sex And The City was wearing gold nameplate necklaces and earrings of the sort made popular by black women. Now we're seeing the word "ratchet" get tossed around the same way, and the gear associated with "ratchet culture" — gold grills, extensions, long, intricate fingernails, contorting fingers into gang signs — is hip and cool and edgy. ( http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/04/ratchet-the-rap-insult-that-became-a-compliment.html" rel="nofollow - Here is a good piece explaining how "ratchet" went from an insult to a compliment.)

On Miley Cyrus, Ratchet Culture and Accessorizing With Black People

Let's not get it twisted: The exchange and flow of ideas between cultures can be a beautiful thing. I believe in cross-pollination and being inspired by those whose experience is not like your own. If Miley is inspired by gold teeth and bounce music and has friends who are rappers, that's not a problem. But when she uses these things to re-style her own image, she veers into dangerous territory. If she didn't have the grill, if the black women were integrated throughout the video instead of being segregated to one weird scene, if she hadn't worn that headband… This clip might not have been so problematic.

As Tamara Winfrey Harris of What Tami Said once http://www.racialicious.com/2008/09/18/cultural-appropriation-homage-or-insult/" rel="nofollow - wrote :

A Japanese teen wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with the logo of a big American company is not the same as Madonna sporting a bindi as part of her latest reinvention. The difference is history and power. Colonization has made Western Anglo culture supreme–powerful and coveted. It is understood in its diversity and nuance as other cultures can only hope to be. Ignorance of culture that is a burden to Asians, African and indigenous peoples, is unknown to most European descendants or at least lacks the same negative impact.

It matters who is doing the appropriating. If a dominant culture fancies some random element (a mode of dress, a manner of speaking, a style of music) of my culture interesting or exotic, but otherwise disdains my being and seeks to marginalize me, it is surely an insult.

Think of Derelicte, or of dressing kids up as "homeless" for Halloween. Inappropriate. Wearing a gold chain isn't blackface, just like buying a turquoise ring in Arizona is not on the same level of offense as calling your http://jezebel.com/5889702/navajo-nation-sues-urban-outfitters-over-the-navajo-hipster-panty" rel="nofollow - panties "Navajo" or http://jezebel.com/5958842/karlie-kloss-as-a-half+naked-indian-and-other-absurd-moments-from-the-victorias-secret-fashion-show/?tag=victoriassecret" rel="nofollow - modeling lingerie in a Native American headdress. But it's important to understand that Miley is very privileged to be able to play dress up and adorn herself with the trappings of an oppressed/minority culture. She can play at blackness without being burdened by the reality of it. A new http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2013/06/19/obama-s-former-spiritual-advisor-joshua-dubois-on-the-fight-for-black-men.html" rel="nofollow - piece for Newsweek reports:

there are more African-Americans in the corrections system today—in prison or on probation or parole—than there were enslaved in 1850.

Miley and her ilk need to be reminded that the stuff they think is cool, the accoutrements they're borrowing, have been birthed in an environment where people are underprivileged, undereducated, oppressed, underrepresented, disenfranchised, systemically discriminated against and struggling in a system set up to insure that they fail. As Sesali Bowen http://feministing.com/2013/03/28/lets-get-ratchet-check-your-privilege-at-the-door/" rel="nofollow - wrote for Feministing in March:

But being ratchet is only cool when you do it for fun, not if those are valid practices from your lived experiences […] Folks with certain privilege are willing and able to float in and out of ratchet at will […]

…Pop culture trends like twerking, “aint nobody got time for that,” or even just using the word ratchet to define the wild things that happened at last night’s party are all rooted in someone’s lived experience. Sometimes it’s your lived experience, but if it’s not, please stop for a moment to consider your privilege and what role you may be playing in the appropriation of someone else’s exploitation.

It's worth noting this track — which is chiefly about the joys of dancing like a stripper and doing lines in the bathroom— was written by two men, producers Rock City and Mike WiLL Made It and http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/1566461/miley-cyrus-we-cant-stop-originally-intended-for-rihanna" rel="nofollow - originally intended for Rihanna. (True story: Miley http://www.vibe.com/article/miley-cyrus-asked-black-sound-single-says-songwriters-rock-city" rel="nofollow - said to them: "I just want something that just feels Black.") But blackness is not a piece of jewelry you can slip on when you want a confidence booster or a cool look. And playing at being poor — while earning a profit by doing so — is just distasteful.

http://jezebel.com/on-miley-cyrus-ratchet-culture-and-accessorizing-with-514381016" rel="nofollow - http://jezebel.com/on-miley-cyrus-ratchet-culture-and-accessorizing-with-514381016





Replies:
Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 4:41am
Listen, idc what she does but this is not minorety sh!t, this is ratchet sh!t and anybody can be ratchet

She's not acting black, many of you classy ladies don't act like this (i do.....sometimes) and you're black.

All this is showing is that white ppl have no sense my problem is they keep blaming it on us, they need to sit the down with alla that. Go into any hood and you'll find a becky tryna turn up especially in strip clubs


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 4:41am
the problem is, that no matter how much entertainers exploit the black community, the black people they are around (other entertainers) will co-sign their actions and say publicly that they *&%^$#@Es with them because for them it all means money.


Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 4:43am
Smh, when she said i just want something that feels black they shoild have givin her a krs 1 song


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:11am
Typical white people sh*t

"We're inferior" and yet they emulate us because they are bored with themselves.


Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 7:28am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Typical white people sh*t

"We're inferior" and yet they emulate us because they are bored with themselves.


Let the church say amen.


Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 7:28am
From Elvis to now...this has been happening for decades.  Same ol same ol, different century.


Posted By: loveandpeace1984
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 7:31am
This is southern black shyt.


Posted By: Morris Chestnuts
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 7:38am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Listen, idc what she does but this is not minorety sh!t, this is ratchet sh!t and anybody can be ratchet

She's not acting black, many of you classy ladies don't act like this (i do.....sometimes) and you're black.

All this is showing is that white ppl have no sense my problem is they keep blaming it on us, they need to sit the down with alla that. Go into any hood and you'll find a becky tryna turn up especially in strip clubs


It's like Chris Brown moving to LA from Hananananekk, VA and now he throwing up gang signs, hanging wit bloods, paying Crips to film in their hood, etc. LOL These celebs want that street pass and will buy it with their money and fame. It does look a little worse when a white celeb does it tho.


Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 7:41am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

the problem is, that no matter how much entertainers exploit the black community, the black people they are around (other entertainers) will co-sign their actions and say publicly that they *&%^$#@Es with them because for them it all means money.


This. Cause that sh!t Pharrel said made me wanna throw up in my mouth.


Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 7:55am
"She can play at blackness without being burdened by the reality of it."

 


Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 8:13am
Where is that from ^^


Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 8:17am
She looks ridiculous

This is not "being black"!





Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 8:24am
chapelle show, i think


Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 8:50am
This is the typical route that white trash take when they are no longer desired by their peers. They know their own people don't wanna deal with them or take them seriously anymore, so they come to us since silly  negroes are wiling to accept any and everybody with open armsErmm


Posted By: loveandpeace1984
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 8:55am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

This is the typical route that white trash take when they are no longer desired by their peers. They know their own people don't wanna deal with them or take them seriously anymore, so they come to us since silly  negroes are wiling to accept any and everybody with open armsErmm
 
I have to agree with you. I asked why are the horrible white people trying to get good with black people. Smh, we should shun their butts as well. I'm not considering her as part of my people, she brings us nothing to the table unless she gonna fund black businesses than I see no point.


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 11:39am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

She looks ridiculous

This is not "being black"!

She sure thinks so.Dead


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

the problem is, that no matter how much entertainers exploit the black community, the black people they are around (other entertainers) will co-sign their actions and say publicly that they *&%^$#@Es with them because for them it all means money.
Heart


Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 2:03pm
Firstly, we need to have a discussion what black is because this isn't it...

Normal black people...we need to do something...


Posted By: loveandpeace1984
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 2:09pm
Ghetto = White Trash and Hoodrat = Trailer Trash
 
They are not common and we need to stop letting them be known as common black people.


Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Firstly, we need to have a discussion what black is because this isn't it...

Normal black people...we need to do something...


That's already been tried to the point of beating a dead horse. They ain't listening or concerned on the reality of what we are because it's not "fun" or "entertaining."


Posted By: Lhdc2011
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Firstly, we need to have a discussion what black is because this isn't it...

Normal black people...we need to do something...


That's already been tried to the point of beating a dead horse. They ain't listening or concerned on the reality of what we are because it's not "fun" or "entertaining."
 say itClap


Posted By: loveandpeace1984
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Firstly, we need to have a discussion what black is because this isn't it...

Normal black people...we need to do something...


That's already been tried to the point of beating a dead horse. They ain't listening or concerned on the reality of what we are because it's not "fun" or "entertaining."
 


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 2:36pm
I hate ratchet yt chics that "act black"


Posted By: DWeird
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:27pm
Ew. White girls sure know how to suck the appeal out of everything black women do. I hope she pinches a nerve twisting her lower back like that. 


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I hate ratchet yt chics that "act black"
 
with a fckin passion.
 
They are always so extra with it too..the accent, hair, walk .. makes me sick


Posted By: KottonKandy
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:39pm
Twerking when it was widely known by the twerk team, was deemed as sexual, hood, ghetto, ratchet. A Disney white chick comes along and now its art. But hey, y'all praise white folks who can adopt what is done mainly by blacks. 


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:53pm
It's worth noting this track — which is chiefly about the joys of dancing like a stripper and doing lines in the bathroom— was written by two men, producers Rock City and Mike WiLL Made It and  http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/1566461/miley-cyrus-we-cant-stop-originally-intended-for-rihanna" rel="nofollow - originally intended  for Rihanna. (True story: Miley  http://www.vibe.com/article/miley-cyrus-asked-black-sound-single-says-songwriters-rock-city" rel="nofollow - said  to them: "I just want something that just feels Black.")

so funny that this is the song they gave her in response.  it's such a corny and cheesy song(which is why i like the song).  this reminds me of this white girl on a talk show talkin about she was a black girl in a white girls body.  when the host asked her what made her black she said, "I sell drugs, I do drugs, I have sex..."...i was like hmmmm....Confused


Posted By: nicks_hotmama06
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 6:29pm
^^^^IN THA HELL??? Soooo.....doing stuff that white people do as much, is not more, makes you black? I want to lay in the middle of the street and cry sometimes. WELL....on a lighter note, Paula Deen got the boot from Food Network!!!!!


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by nicks_hotmama06 nicks_hotmama06 wrote:

^^^^IN THA HELL??? Soooo.....doing stuff that white people do as much, is not more, makes you black? I want to lay in the middle of the street and cry sometimes. WELL....on a lighter note, Paula Deen got the boot from Food Network!!!!!

It really is sad...now i remember the show, it was the Trisha show...she's black so she was like i'm black and i don't do those things and the little cracka girl was like, "i bet you've done it before though".

Paula Deen can drop dead at this point.


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

From Elvis to now...this has been happening for decades.  Same ol same ol, different century.
Shoot, before then..


Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 7:48pm
Even worse when beyonce does it


Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

the problem is, that no matter how much entertainers exploit the black community, the black people they are around (other entertainers) will co-sign their actions and say publicly that they *&%^$#@Es with them because for them it all means money.


This. Cause that sh!t Pharrel said made me wanna throw up in my mouth.

What'd he say?


Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

the problem is, that no matter how much entertainers exploit the black community, the black people they are around (other entertainers) will co-sign their actions and say publicly that they *&%^$#@Es with them because for them it all means money.


This. Cause that sh!t Pharrel said made me wanna throw up in my mouth.

What'd he say?


Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

the problem is, that no matter how much entertainers exploit the black community, the black people they are around (other entertainers) will co-sign their actions and say publicly that they *&%^$#@Es with them because for them it all means money.


This. Cause that sh!t Pharrel said made me wanna throw up in my mouth.


What'd he say?



Posted By: Nijjah25
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

the problem is, that no matter how much entertainers exploit the black community, the black people they are around (other entertainers) will co-sign their actions and say publicly that they *&%^$#@Es with them because for them it all means money.


This. Cause that sh!t Pharrel said made me wanna throw up in my mouth.


What'd he say?



Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

*Waits for mainstream rapper to make a video with her and cosign the BS*


well pharrell produced some of her album, so....

After running down a list of other artists he mentioned SchoolBoy Q and Miley Cyrus, to which Angie Martinez asks, “Miley Cyrus and SchoolBoy Q…together?”

Pharrell: No two different records. You wouldn’t be surprised with Miley because she’d hop on that record quick.

DJ Enuff: Miley’s rapping now, right and doing all kinds of stuff?

Pharrell: She loves Hip Hop.

Angie: Did you see her little twerk video? Were you impressed?

Pharrell: Of course! Because she means it. She dead A$$. She means it. She can tell you everything about Waka Flocka. Can tell you when Gucci Mane came out. She means it because she grew up in that. She grew up listening to that with all her friends. Her day job was one thing but hanging out with her friends… you saw some of the trouble she got into online. She’s showing you the signs that she’s a different girl.


http://madamenoire.com/282077/are-you-really-bout-that-life-miley-cyrus-foray-into-black-culture/2/#sthash.5tovqZ7Z.dpu" rel="nofollow - http://madamenoire.com/282077/are-you-really-bout-that-life-miley-cyrus-foray-into-black-culture/2/#sthash.5tovqZ7Z.dpu




Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:



well pharrell produced some of her album, so....

After running down a list of other artists he mentioned SchoolBoy Q and Miley Cyrus, to which Angie Martinez asks, “Miley Cyrus and SchoolBoy Q…together?”

Pharrell: No two different records. You wouldn’t be surprised with Miley because she’d hop on that record quick.

DJ Enuff: Miley’s rapping now, right and doing all kinds of stuff?

Pharrell: She loves Hip Hop.

Angie: Did you see her little twerk video? Were you impressed?

Pharrell: Of course! Because she means it. She dead A$$. She means it. She can tell you everything about Waka Flocka. Can tell you when Gucci Mane came out. She means it because she grew up in that. She grew up listening to that with all her friends. Her day job was one thing but hanging out with her friends… you saw some of the trouble she got into online. She’s showing you the signs that she’s a different girl.


http://madamenoire.com/282077/are-you-really-bout-that-life-miley-cyrus-foray-into-black-culture/2/#sthash.5tovqZ7Z.dpu" rel="nofollow - http://madamenoire.com/282077/are-you-really-bout-that-life-miley-cyrus-foray-into-black-culture/2/#sthash.5tovqZ7Z.dpu 


 

This bit....


Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 11:41pm
Smttttt, ok yea. Disgusting

Sooooo because she knoes about waka she knows hip hop? Black entertsinets be so hyped and jolly when a white joins their bandwagon


Posted By: Geminigirl
Date Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 12:02am
What's wrong with Southern blacks? That's where most of the swag is. In the south we stay clean. Nice cars, nice clothes, jewelry, just all kind of swag and fresh to death.

Anyways at least if you gonna jack our swag take some time to practice so you don't look like a fool. She is too....idek for words. Just no. 


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 12:21am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Smttttt, ok yea. Disgusting

Sooooo because she knoes about waka she knows hip hop? Black entertsinets be so hyped and jolly when a white joins their bandwagon
The mental image of this.LOL

But yeah.


Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 12:29am
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

What's wrong with Southern blacks? That's where most of the swag is. In the south we stay clean. Nice cars, nice clothes, jewelry, just all kind of swag and fresh to death.

Anyways at least if you gonna jack our swag take some time to practice so you don't look like a fool. She is too....idek for words. Just no. 
LOLDead


Posted By: Geminigirl
Date Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 1:46am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

What's wrong with Southern blacks? That's where most of the swag is. In the south we stay clean. Nice cars, nice clothes, jewelry, just all kind of swag and fresh to death.


Anyways at least if you gonna jack our swag take some time to practice so you don't look like a fool. She is too....idek for words. Just no. 
LOLDead

Hey now....



Print Page | Close Window