Print Page | Close Window

HIV Epidemic in the South....Most new infections

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=361437
Printed Date: Dec 16 2017 at 11:24pm

Topic: HIV Epidemic in the South....Most new infections
Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Subject: HIV Epidemic in the South....Most new infections
Date Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:53pm
In Birmingham, Alabama, Baptist Rev. Michael Jordan's mission is to "save and deliver the homosexuals." A reformed compulsive gambler himself, he concedes, "I have taken a strong stand on homosexuality, and the stand is: it stinks in the nostrils of God. AIDS is God's curse to homosexual life. Some say that homosexuality isn't a sin. It is."

In a Mississippi classroom, high school teacher Sharon Morris is trying to teach sex education without acknowledging condoms, because in that district it's not legal.

The American South has 37 percent of the country's population, but 50 percent of the new HIV diagnoses. It has http://www.southernaidscoalition.org/" rel="nofollow - eight of the ten states with the highest infection rates . Why?

After learning about the disparities around populations most affected by AIDS in the rural Deep South, specifically as a leading cause of death among African American women, journalist and filmmaker Lisa Biagiotti travelled 13,000 miles throughout the region to learn more. She ended up spending two and a half years interviewing more than 400 people. The stories she heard, like those above, became part of the documentary https://www.facebook.com/deepsouthfilm" rel="nofollow - deepsouth , which premiered this week in New York at the Human Rights Watch Festival.

As Biagiotti told me, "I thought that HIV was sort of 'under control' in this country." At the same time she began reporting in 2009, "Obama's team was holding town hall meetings across the country about the first HIV/AIDS strategy, which seemed late in the epidemic."
The subsequent implementation National HIV/AIDS Strategy, part of the Affordable Care Act, includes the http://blog.aids.gov/category/policy/12-cities-project" rel="nofollow - 12-Cities Project , though Biagiotti says it still does not address rising rates of HIV infection in the rural South.

The problem, as she sees and presents it in the film, is more one of "broken social infrastructure" than on that AIDS-directed dollars alone can fix. It's overall poverty and access to health care, yes, but also cultures of discrimination against people who are HIV-positive, abstinence-only and otherwise inadequate education, and generally not talking about the epidemic. As she put it, "It's so quiet -- the opposite of urban HIV/AIDS activism of the 1980s and 90s."
( http://www.southernaidscoalition.org/pdf/2012/Southern-States-Manifesto-Update-2012.pdf" rel="nofollow - Southern AIDS Coalition )

http://cj.ua.edu/faculty_and_staff/faculty/lichtenstein/" rel="nofollow - Dr. Bronwen Lichtenstein at the University of Alabama, who teaches a course called http://cj.ua.edu/faculty_and_staff/faculty/lichtenstein/documents/SOCOFAIDSSyllabus2011.docx" rel="nofollow - Sociology of HIV/AIDS , has been outspoken in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVpgXwuZMmQ" rel="nofollow - deconstructing social stigma surrounding HIV in the rural South. She describes it involving not only the aforementioned homophobia and denial of the epidemic, but also deep-seated distrust of mainstream medicine among African American communities, as an echo of the http://www.tuskegee.edu/about_us/centers_of_excellence/bioethics_center/about_the_usphs_syphilis_study.aspx" rel="nofollow - Tuskegee experiments, that still manifests as reluctance toward HIV testing and treatment.

Biagiotti saw recurring themes among many people she interviewed. As she told me, "Their lives followed a pattern: some kind of sexual abuse or childhood trauma, then a period of sexual ambiguity, HIV infection, attempted suicide, and then isolation ... So many people told me similar stories, unbeknownst to them that there's anyone out there like them."

Replies:
Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:57pm
Baptist Rev. Michael Jordan's mission is to"save and deliver the homosexuals."

lol from what higher taxes
LOL

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:01am
Lordy the south

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:05am
Well damn.

I expected MS to have a higher rate for Black folk but I stand corrected.

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

..."I have taken a strong stand on homosexuality, and the stand is: it stinks in the nostrils of God. AIDS is God's curse to homosexual life. ..." 
someone may wanna clue mj in that straight persons aren't immune to aids/hiv. 

The problem, as she sees and presents it in the film, is more one of "broken social infrastructure" than on that AIDS-directed dollars alone can fix. It's overall poverty and access to health care, yes, but also cultures of discrimination against people who are HIV-positive, abstinence-only and otherwise inadequate education, and generally not talking about the epidemic. As she put it, "It's so quiet -- the opposite of urban HIV/AIDS activism of the 1980s and 90s."
pretty much. 

we'd much rather turn a blind eye, not properly educate our young ones about sex, shake our heads and shame each other and shift blame. it's the way of polite southern society

Posted By: Morris Chestnuts
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:08am
Biagiotti saw recurring themes among many people she interviewed. As she told me, "Their lives followed a pattern: some kind of sexual abuse or childhood trauma, then a period of sexual ambiguity, HIV infection, attempted suicide, and then isolation ... So many people told me similar stories, unbeknownst to them that there's anyone out there like them."

Does sexual ambiguity mean gay or bisexuality?

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:14am
Originally posted by Morris Chestnuts Morris Chestnuts wrote:

Does sexual ambiguity mean gay or bisexuality?

It could be that, and promiscuity too

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:16am

In Birmingham, Alabama, Baptist Rev. Michael Jordan's mission is to "save and deliver the homosexuals." A reformed compulsive gambler himself, he concedes, "I have taken a strong stand on homosexuality, and the stand is: it stinks in the nostrils of God. AIDS is God's curse to homosexual life.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:18am
God must be pretty indiscriminate when it comes to cursing because HIV don't give a damn about sexuality.

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:23am
not sure why he believes God would create HIV in the first place

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:27am
We are back to a time where ppl are more afraid of getting prego than std's ppl don't really see ppl with aids dying fast and painful anymore so they don't care.

Plus black parents don't want to hand tyrone and tyesha condoms because they shouldn't be thinking bout it no way

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:34am
tyrone and tyeshaLOL

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 1:34am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Well damn.

Stern Smile

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 1:38am

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 1:39am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Well damn.

Stern Smile
http://media.photobucket.com/user/123-smilie/media/shrug.gif.html" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 1:53am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

lol I thought white people created itLOL

Posted By: GphiD08
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 2:53am
Woah what's going on in Florida?

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 6:21am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

They didStern Smile

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 6:42am
I'm starting to think the church breeds homosexuality.

Posted By: KinksnWinks
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 6:45am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

We are back to a time where ppl are more afraid of getting prego than std's ppl don't really see ppl with aids dying fast and painful anymore so they don't care.

Plus black parents don't want to hand tyrone and tyesha condoms because they shouldn't be thinking bout it no way

no shade to you...but it bothers me when people especially black people do this....I don't know if it was consciously  done or not...or if i'm being sensitive......but making a mockery out of "typical" black names is part of the reason people cringe and go out of their way to give their children "white" names......if a person can realize what this means on a broader scale..once again it sux for us

Posted By: loveandpeace1984
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 6:54am
The anthem for Ignorant fools. This is the why we have such an AIDs epidemic.

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 6:57am
Originally posted by KinksnWinks KinksnWinks wrote:

[QUOTE=HaitianDiva64]We are back to a time where ppl are more afraid of getting prego than std's ppl don't really see ppl with aids dying fast and painful anymore so they don't care.

Plus black <font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">parents don't want to hand tyrone and tyesha condoms because they shouldn't be thinking bout it no way

no shade to you...but it bothers me when people especi
aa
lly black people do this....I don't know if it was consciously  done or not...or if i'm being sensitive......but making a mockery out of "typical" black names is part of the reason people cringe and go out of their way to give their children "white" names......if a person can realize what this means on a broader scale..once again it sux for us

[/QUOTE ]

I wasn't mocking though, those are typical black names, i know a tyrone and tyesha. Why cringe?

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 8:30am
You know on BHM some of the rules are relaxed. I think you are being a bit sensitive. The names were not invented names. They are COMMON names. The real issue is OUR people dying for lack of knowledge. You'll excuse me if I don't clown another person of color for using the names Tyrone or Tyesha. I don't get that the poster was "making a mockery" out of the names. And saying some is doing so IS THROWING SHADE hun!  

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 8:31am
Rev my foot. Nothing but lies and hate from a so call minister .

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 8:35am

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Rev my foot. Nothing but lies and hate from a so call minister .
Exactly. This does make me cringe as a Christian. People love to point the finger at homosexuals saying it's a sin and that GOD hates it. However these same ministers don't seem to have a problem with their own greed and sloth! AngryTo think that only homosexuals contract the disease is stupidity!  

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 9:24am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

yup

those bastards create a lot of ish

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 9:30am
wouldn't be surprised at all if they are behind most of the contagious diseases/illnesses and viruses out today.....

hmm that's a interesting question... all viruses have to start somewhere

where did things like the flu, common cold, strep throat, HIV, STD's in general start and why? * goes to research*

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 9:43am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

You know on BHM some of the rules are relaxed. I think you are being a bit sensitive. The names were not invented names. They are COMMON names. The real issue is OUR people dying for lack of knowledge. You'll excuse me if I don't clown another person of color for using the names Tyrone or Tyesha. I don't get that the poster was "making a mockery" out of the names. And saying some is doing so IS THROWING SHADE hun!  

why are you so angry............my comment was a general one and had nothing to do with the thread.....as stated in my comment............I don't care what you do, so no excuses necessary.....hun!

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 9:48am

wouldn't be surprised at all if they are behind most of the contagious diseases/illnesses and viruses out today.....

where did things like the flu, common cold, strep throat, HIV, STD's in general start and why? * goes to research*

Some say that AIDS was created by Dr. Robert Gallo.

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 9:50am

[QUOTE=HaitianDiva64]We are back to a time where ppl are more afraid of getting prego than std's ppl don't really see ppl with aids dying fast and painful anymore so they don't care.

Plus black <font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">parents don't want to hand tyrone and tyesha condoms because they shouldn't be thinking bout it no way

no shade to you...but it bothers me when people especi
aa
lly black people do this....I don't know if it was consciously  done or not...or if i'm being sensitive......but making a mockery out of "typical" black names is part of the reason people cringe and go out of their way to give their children "white" names......if a person can realize what this means on a broader scale..once again it sux for us

[/QUOTE ]

I wasn't mocking though, those are typical black names, i know a tyrone and tyesha. Why cringe?

but why not use jasmine and john or Stephanie or Steven......once again it wasn't personally directed at you, it was a general personal analysis on how I felt about a general situation...and clearly it is something.....because a few post down....a poster laughed at it.....this concept is not unique to this thread .....once again the only part directed to you was the first sentence outside of that the rest was directed to anyone who had a "real" problem with my post when I clearly said it might just be me

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Some say that AIDS was created by Dr. Robert Gallo.

I've heard this before...but because the virus mutates so rapidly...I wonder how it would have developed without a visible cure and why hasn't other viruses picked up on this yet?-genetically I mean

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 9:59am

Well damn.

they still considered 3/5ths in ole racist miss. 

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 10:34am
@kinks aren't those names white? I used common black names cause we are speaking about black ppl.

I also always wondered where did std's start we know how we get them but what are the exact orgins, isn't it white ppl?

*goes to look up*

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 10:41am

@kinks aren't those names white? I used common black names cause we are speaking about black ppl.

I also always wondered where did std's start we know how we get them but what are the exact orgins, isn't it white ppl?

*goes to look up*

I don't think the second part is directed to me.....but at this point if you don't understand I can't explain it to you.... And where I'm from the names I listed are common black and white names...which is why I used it ...I feel like writing a two paragraph explanation would be redundant

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 11:00am

...I feel like writing a two paragraph explanation would be redundant
please do correct me if I'm wrong KNW, but you're getting at the concept that the names chosen and for the purpose adds to the overall agenda of attempting to shame black persons that choose "non traditional" (read: white/eurocentric) names for their child(ren)? The names chosen as being "black" names not only carry (negative) social stereotypes with them, they're actually used among non black people as well, thus not making them "black" names. You know, like any other name which is an arbitrary label given to a person as a means of identification.

If the spiel above is anywhere in your neighborhood, myself and rickysrose know exactly what you're saying.

HD-- Names aside, I get what you were saying.

Now please pardon my derailment. People have to do better about not being so ashamed of sex and the many facets that come with it. To not inform ourselves and our children keeps us in an ignorant dark age. We're only hastening our own exatinction.

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

...I feel like writing a two paragraph explanation would be redundant
please do correct me if I'm wrong KNW, but you're getting at the concept that the names chosen and for the purpose adds to the overall agenda of attempting to shame black persons that choose "non traditional" (read: white/eurocentric) names for their child(ren)? The names chosen as being "black" names not only carry (negative) social stereotypes with them, they're actually used among non black people as well, thus not making them "black" names. You know, like any other name which is an arbitrary label given to a person as a means of identification.

If the spiel above is anywhere in your neighborhood, myself and rickysrose know exactly what you're saying.

HD-- Names aside, I get what you were saying.

Now please pardon my derailment. People have to do better about not being so ashamed of sex and the many facets that come with it. To not inform ourselves and our children keeps us in an ignorant dark age. We're only hastening our own exatinction.

yes that's exactly what I am saying...thank you

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:06pm

yes that's exactly what I am saying...thank you
you're welcome and [ak]guuuuuuurl[/ak], bhm has been down this road plenty of times. 

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:12pm
I was on my way out of the library a few months ago, and stopped to peruse the contents page of a local free weekly magazine to see if anything might be of interest. Under the People heading, I scanned a blurb and saw '...pastry chef Tandra Watkins...2013 Semi-Finalist....' I said 'alright sista gurl' put it under my arm and went to my car.

Last week as I was cleaning out my magazine stash, I found it. I read that page again and quickly flipped to page 6 eager to read of Ms. Tandra Watkins. And there she was pictured in full color on page 6, Ms. Tandra Watkins, in all her..."thick" NW15, blond, blue eyed glory. 

"Well," I said, "all righty then. Congrats." and promptly threw the mag in the recycling bin. Ermm

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 1:51pm
^^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the bolding was sweetest of icings. 

thank you for that-- hahhah!!

eta: for those that needed to see Ms. Tandra Watkins--

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 1:56pm
Is there anything positive about the south? Like if aids don't kill me, the food will, if that don't kill me, the heat will, if I don't go to church the people will, if the church members, surely the KKK will, until the police grabs my black butt and shoots me, if that don't stop them the wild boar will get me during the manhunt for me for being black, if I'm in atl the security guard will get me. I'm like sheesh if it wasn't for the beautiful black women down there, I would never go to the south ever for any reason.

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

Is there anything positive about the south? Like if aids don't kill me, the food will, if that don't kill me, the heat will, if I don't go to church the people will, if the church members, surely the KKK will, until the police grabs my black butt and shoots me, if that don't stop them the wild boar will get me during the manhunt for me for being black, if I'm in atl the security guard will get me. I'm like sheesh if it wasn't for the beautiful black women down there, I would never go to the south ever for any reason.

LOL you forgot about the cicadas that come every so often

some of the nicest, most geniuine ppl i know are in the south. the music, literary contributions, black culture make it great to me. i also think that the mountain areas are beautiful.

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 2:11pm
nekamarie ain't shyt! LOL

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

some of the nicest, most geniuine ppl i know are in the south. the music, literary contributions, black culture make it great to me. i also think that the mountain areas are beautiful.

I know many dimes from the south and sweet too. Sleepy I'm in a mixed dilemma.

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 2:14pm
Ladybird is lying. The South is awful. The women are evil. Stay away. Far far away.

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 2:19pm
LOL

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 2:21pm

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Ladybird is lying. The South is awful. The women are evil. Stay away. Far far away.
apparently. i'm from the south and i ain't shyt!!

!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 2:27pm
So I guess the good rev can't be bothered with facts and ish huh? 

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 2:28pm
Oh, God! I need to stay far away from there.
Welp, these southern women are lovely like this one

http://kermitcarlyle.com/p367491919/h2B1BDC27#h2b1bdc27" rel="nofollow - http://kermitcarlyle.com/p367491919/h2B1BDC27#h2b1bdc27

My friend went to high school with her.

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 2:47pm
yt people need to be exterminated

I have a hard time believing some body just magically woke up with AIDS out of nowhere and started spreading it and wiping out people all over the world.

Same with the flu, or anything contagious...somebody is creating all this mess.

what type of dusty mofo just wakes up with a new std or infectious virus unknown to mankind yet? where would he get it from?

these white killas stay in these labs schemin

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 2:58pm

http://kermitcarlyle.com/p367491919/h2B1BDC27#h2b1bdc27" rel="nofollow - http://kermitcarlyle.com/p367491919/h2B1BDC27#h2b1bdc27

Who is DEVON ZIMMERMAN ? Stern Smile

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

All of this. I love the south

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 3:14pm

A friend of a friend.

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 4:22pm

yt people need to be exterminated

I have a hard time believing some body just magically woke up with AIDS out of nowhere and started spreading it and wiping out people all over the world.

Same with the flu, or anything contagious...somebody is creating all this mess.

what type of dusty mofo just wakes up with a new std or infectious virus unknown to mankind yet? where would he get it from?

these white killas stay in these labs schemin

Of course.  Certain illnesses were created to control the populatation of certain races deemed as "undesirable".

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 4:34pm
And what about when the government was administering "smallpox" vaccines in Africa and it was discovered that the vaccines contained the HIV virus. 

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 4:38pm

The London Times Smallpox Vaccine Triggered AIDS Virus.

The London Times - May 11, 1987

Dr Alan Cantwell, M.D.

Article from Dr Alan Cantwell, M.D. reproduced here

On May 11, 1987, The London Times, one of the world's most respected newspapers, published an explosive article entitled, "Smallpox vaccine triggered AIDS virus."

The story suggested the smallpox eradication vaccine program sponsored by the WHO (World Health Organization) was responsible for unleashing AIDS in Africa. Almost 100 million Africans living in central Africa were inoculated by the WHO (World Health Organization). The vaccine was held responsible for awakening a "dormant" AIDS virus infection on the continent.

An advisor to the WHO admitted, "Now I believe the smallpox vaccine theory is the explanation for the explosion of AIDS."

Robert Gallo, M,D., the co-discoverer of HIV, told The Times, "The link between the WHO program and the epidemic is an interesting and important hypothesis.

I cannot say that it actually happened, but I have been saying for some years that the use of live vaccines such as that used for smallpox can activate a dormant infection such as HIV." Despite the tremendous importance of this story, the U.S. media was totally silent on the report, and Gallo never spoke of it again.

In September 1987, at a conference sponsored by the National Health Federation in Monrovia, California, William Campbell Douglass, M.D., bluntly blamed the WHO for murdering Africa with the AIDS virus.

In a widely circulated reprint of his talk entitled "W.H.O. Murdered Africa" , he accused the organization of encouraging virologists and molecular biologists to work with deadly animal viruses in an attempt to make an immunosuppressive hybrid virus that would be deadly to humans.

From the Bulletin of the World Health Organization (Volume 47, p.259, 1972), he quoted a passage that stated: "An attempt should be made to see if viruses can in fact exert selective effects on immune function. The possibility should be looked into that the immune response to the virus itself may be impaired if the infecting virus damages, more or less selectively, the cell responding to the virus."

According to Douglass, "That's AIDS. What the WHO is saying in plain English is Let's cook up a virus that selectively destroys the T-cell system of man, an acquired immune deficiency.'" The entire article can be read on google.com ("WHO Murdered Africa").

In his 1989 book, 'AIDS: The End of Civilization,' Douglass claims the WHO laced the African vaccines. He blames "the virologists of the world, the sorcerers who brought us this ghastly plague, and have formed a united front in denying that the virus was laboratory-made from known, lethal animal viruses. The scientific party line is that a monkey in Africa with AIDS bit a native on the butt. The native then went to town and gave it to a prostitute who gave it to a local banker who gave it to his wife and three girl friends, and wham - 75 million people became infected with AIDS in Africa. An entirely preposterous story."

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 6:11pm
And the white man looks stun when he is called the devil. Smfh!

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 6:42pm

A friend of a friend.
OK. I hope they are not related to Trayvon killer .

Posted By: Brownsugar1
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 6:46pm
wow @ the article
Unhappy

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 7:38pm
 nvm Pinch

Posted By: Momeijheii
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 7:50pm

I only quoted this to say that you're an ignorant clown, and I hate you for this post.
The end.  Sleepy

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Momeijheii Momeijheii wrote:

I only quoted this to say that you're an ignorant clown, and I hate you for this post.
The end.  Sleepy

Ditto. I was thinking 

pause....you can stay where you are.

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Momeijheii Momeijheii wrote:

The end.  Sleepy

You know I was being sarcastic. Right? Sleepy

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 10:27pm

A friend of a friend.
OK. I hope they are not related to Trayvon killer .

They are black, but I think they are biracial and crazy thing is I thought the same thing. Confused

Print Page | Close Window