Print Page | Close Window

A Superb Aliexpress Vendor!!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Lace Fronts (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Lace Fronts (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=360960
Printed Date: Nov 17 2018 at 1:14pm

Topic: A Superb Aliexpress Vendor!!!
Posted By: maranilee
Subject: A Superb Aliexpress Vendor!!!
Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 6:32pm
Hi ladies!I just wanted to take a moment and share with you all a GREAT aliexpress vendor! Let me start by saying that I am no way affiliated with this vendor. I noticed a lot of people keep their vendors a secret. I understand their reasons but I just wanted to share my favorite vendor with you all! Its called Queen Hair Supply and recently I ordered a Chinese Virgin Glueless Full lace unit from Mr. Michael Wong and lets just say I am a very happy customer!

Not only is the unit gorgeous but the customer service is superb!
Here are some pictures of the unit :)

Cap and the Construction

Here's the link to the vendor if your interested:  http://www.aliexpress.com/store/417915 - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/417915

Hope this helps Smile

Replies:
Posted By: Ms Angel
Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 3:10am
Gorgeous

Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Ms Angel Ms Angel wrote:

Gorgeous

Thank you :)

Posted By: gaiagaia
Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 11:42am
Great!!! Thank you

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:33pm
It looks like all the other "virgin" units they are selling us. Cry I wish there was really a vendor selling good hair.

Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

It looks like all the other "virgin" units they are selling us. Cry I wish there was really a vendor selling good hair.
I really believe this hair is virgin. I've had plenty of Remy units and this one is different. I did flat iron the hair in the picture but the texture and the feel of the hair is a lot softer than my Remy units. This hair also isn't processed for color because its not all one color. A few strands are a burgandyish color and this is true with natural hair. But only time will tell. So far I believe its virgin :)

Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by gaiagaia gaiagaia wrote:

Great!!! Thank you
your welcome! I know how hard it is finding good vendors. Just trying to help :)

Posted By: chatnoir
Date Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 12:22pm
OP, please let it know how the wig holds up after a few washes.

Date Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

OP, please let it know how the wig holds up after a few washes.
Yeah of course! The first thing I did was washed it when I received it and it thickened very nicely. I also noticed it didn't shed anymore (the shedding at first was very minimal any. Like three strands) but I'll keep you updated :)

Posted By: starliteboo
Date Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 8:54am
Looks like a standard lace wig that you get from the normal vendors. Can you show more pictures of how it looks curled...I am a picture whore LOL

Date Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

Looks like a standard lace wig that you get from the normal vendors. Can you show more pictures of how it looks curled...I am a picture whore LOL
Yeah sure! I curled it the other day and bleached the ends and the hair is still great :) I'll post pictures soon :)

Posted By: Jessica90
Date Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 9:57pm
It's looks nice . Like someone else mentioned would like to see more pics when you get a chance.

Posted By: hairaddictfl
Date Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 1:55am
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

I agree it is nearly impossible to find a beautiful voluminous virgin full lace wig Cry Have you guys notice that full lace wigs usually have bad hair quality? I really only want a full lace wig for the different ways you can style it but its hard finding a nice unit with nice hair worth the money. I might just have to settle for a full sew in with a closure sense allot of my hair broke off.

Posted By: gloryx7
Date Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 3:33pm
You are so right...and "A Superb Aliexpress Vendor" sounds like an oxymoron...or maybe that's just me. I do wonder where the OP went with the new pictures. It's been 3 weeks, I hope the hair is still in Superb condition and we can see it after it's wash/conditioned.

Posted By: Yaya2010
Date Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 2:11pm
hie ladies 
Have been wondering the same thing but let's be careful sometimes vendors pay people to advertise not saying that's the case with this product.  Still waiting for the pics but let's keep searching for new vendors.  I will gladly share with gallery if I find a good one.

Posted By: iChinaaBanks
Date Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 9:21am
But where is the OP.......? 
You know you get them BHM email updates sent to ya phone.......Ermm

Posted By: dorislesure
Date Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 5:40am
hows the hair holding up please show and tell

Posted By: iChinaaBanks
Date Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 5:57pm
Length???
still no OP??

Posted By: charliebrown
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:18am
Update on the unit please

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:20pm
Superb is subjective Confused, not saying this is the case in this matter but I will say some people just be glad they have some hair. I mean if you been wearing BSS lacewigs with 1/8th parting space them a Aliexpress wig will seem superb. 

People talking about bleaching and whatnot then all Houdini up in a thread they started  Cry, like they all busy and need personal assistants to mange they life girl bye. My 8 yo nephew has a Galaxy and can respond to a text and he has school, and football practice. 

No hairline pics just the back of a wig Dead, but you know enough to post a link about the website and where to buy. 

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:46pm
the 4 week mark of consistent wear -  how the hair holds up is the true indicator of weather a wig will be decent or will be awful. then factor in the lace quality, overall ventilation, hairline ventilation...so many things determine whether or not a lace wig is decent, good or superb IMO

Posted By: nostalgiajones
Date Posted: Oct 25 2014 at 12:43pm
Thanks for sharing!

Posted By: pg12345
Date Posted: Oct 25 2014 at 1:07pm
   ha ha... for princess grace's comment :)

Posted By: Queenie905
Date Posted: Nov 06 2014 at 1:46am
So how long does this hair last?

Posted By: SLIVERRR
Date Posted: Dec 22 2014 at 2:13am
no more install pics?

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 1:46am
maybe it came alive and ate her.....no pics..i want to see parting, up in a high ponytail style.....

Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 9:53am
Finding the underground railroad was easier than a part in them thick ass wigs they peddling now. 

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 1:15pm
No one else realized that it was a vendor pretending to be a member?

She made sure to post the link on her first post to get those sales coming.....

Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 5:52pm
that vendor typed really good english cause when they post, the english is all over the place and it is like a jig saw puzzle trying to put together of what they are trying to say..

Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 6:50pm
I don't think it was a vendor, just a girl who was happy about her remy wig, with no hairline pics, updates or the decency to return to her thread from 2012ish.

There are levels to this posting wigs, sew ins shyt and if you aint ready dont even start.

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Jun 28 2015 at 11:11pm
lol @ this thread

Posted By: Lily whenn
Date Posted: Jul 08 2015 at 10:48pm
there is another website i can recommend  to all of you. www.ewigs.co.uk. i bought a long curly human hair wig from this store and everything is perfect to me.  by the way, they also give me 5 pounds coupons and they told me the coupon code:MJEWIGS is always valid to me. this is not too much to me, but i still happy for this kind help. the delivery takes a little time, because they told me that they don't sell wigs from stock, so all wigs are started be made, only after we give the order. that's fine and i trust that. 

i wish my friends can get some useful information from my words. 

Posted By: gloryx10
Date Posted: Jul 09 2015 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Lily whenn Lily whenn wrote:

there is another website i can recommend  to all of you. www.ewigs.co.uk. i bought a long curly human hair wig from this store and everything is perfect to me.  by the way, they also give me 5 pounds coupons and they told me the coupon code:MJEWIGS is always valid to me. this is not too much to me, but i still happy for this kind help. the delivery takes a little time, because they told me that they don't sell wigs from stock, so all wigs are started be made, only after we give the order. that's fine and i trust that. 

i wish my friends can get some useful information from my words. 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  You're Joking Right !!!!    Please stop wasting your time...LOLLOLLOL and mine because we actually do read this..

Posted By: Chanee007
Date Posted: Feb 12 2016 at 1:54pm
LMAO that ya'll were just saying OP was a vendor, and a real vendor just posts. Clap .... But where the pics doe? LOL

Posted By: Chanee007
Date Posted: Feb 12 2016 at 1:56pm
LMAO that ya'll were just saying OP was a vendor, and a real vendor just posts. Clap .... But where the pics doe? LOL

Posted By: newnatural84
Date Posted: Feb 16 2016 at 10:17am
lol. I agree with some people who may doubt the authenticity of the OP. However, I have a curly Yvonne kinky curly and a kinky straight u part wig from aliexpress that have not failed me. I can understand why someone would be excited about the vendor though.

Posted By: NewAgeArt
Date Posted: Apr 21 2016 at 10:47am
It really just depends on the vendor and personally I don't buy unless I seen some good reviews.
I just bought my first lace front and I hope it comes in good quality. Can you tell me a bit about yours and your experience buying from Ali?

Posted By: Annjcollins
Date Posted: Jun 15 2016 at 1:02pm
Very gorgeous:) I live in South Africa and looking for a decent supplier over there. I might try this company   http://mybrazilianhair.co.za/ , has anyone heard of this company and if their brazilian hair is legit?

Thanks in advanced

Date Posted: Jun 30 2016 at 1:37am
so still no pics and it is June 2016...vendor for sure...bye felicia...

Print Page | Close Window