Print Page | Close Window

Your Funny Drinking Stories

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=360924
Printed Date: Nov 19 2017 at 4:49am

Topic: Your Funny Drinking Stories
Posted By: carolina cutie
Subject: Your Funny Drinking Stories
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 11:41pm
Most of us have them. One shot turns into a drink which turns into another which turns into another which turns into too many which turns into some questionable funny activity.

We all have the same justification: It seemed like a good idea at the time.Approve

Post those stories Ladies & gents!

Replies:
Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 11:50pm
When I first came to BHM, I was told I should go to a homeless shelter because I confessed to using men for free dinners and a good time.

I ain't tellin you judging hos sh*t...

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 11:50pm
OOH Lawwwd where do I begin?
After I had my son, my tolerance was completely gone from lack of drinking.  I went to a small Bobby Valentino concert with my girls and "allegedly" did a cartwheel or two or ten in the venue.  My motto is, "If I don't remember, it didn't happen."

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

When I first came to BHM, I was told I should go to a homeless shelter because I confessed to using men for free dinners and a good time.

lmaooooooooooooo

and with that.. im w/ Femme.

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

awwwwwwwwwww damn!!

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 11:53pm
It was after finals and one of our guy friends wanted to " repay" us for helping him study so he bought likka and seafood.
It was a lot of brown which I don't typically like but u was like hey.So some people came over to our apartment and a girl I didn't particularly like came over with her man.

We ran out of liquor and whack ass ( my beloved) South Carolina liquor store closes at 7pm so we had to settle for bud light platinum .
This is where the trouble began,

We were playing spades and talking crazy sh*t and the girl who I didn't like man and me were going back and forth playfully.
We took a break to get more bud light platinum and she left to get it.
Me and her man were flirtiing while the guy who bought the drinks was talking game about eating my puss.
I was aware enough to decline bc he is round and light skin and not my type at all. We call him pound cake.

Ok so more bud light platinum came and nasty music came soi was booty dancing and took my breasts. Out like i always do when im drunk lol.I was dancing and had my titties all in her mans face and was dancing on him.
We were playing around.
I went around the table kissing everyone and when I got other man he gave her a look and she gave him a look and I kissed him.

She gave me the dirtiest look and I started talking sht.
Bish you bet not give me the eye in my own ish.
I told hr I was gonna beat her ass and all that I didn't like her for the longest .

I was sooooo. Faded .
She sat quiet in the corner while I was talking sht . my roommate tried to calm me down and contain me,.
I got in the girls face and reached back to slap her and ended up throwing up on her .
Like so much vomit

My roommate and the guy who bought the seafood took me to my room and I continued to throw up the whole night.
Throw up was everywhere .
Everywhere

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 11:54pm
That's a pc one I'm not giving y'all my crazy dirty stories .
Not here maybe years and years from now lol

Posted By: reesegurl11
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 11:56pm
Lmao and ewwwww

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:02am
lmaooo Jones....wow....That's all I can say lmao

Posted By: Gkisses
Im a happy and upbeat drinker... I laugh a lot and  talk sh*t about ppl. Ive called my mom a couple times telling her I was kidnapped but it turns out I was just passed in the back of a friends car as they got food. The other time i fell asleep in my closet and didnt know it. Ive also had some good drunken sex but  yeah...... Whiskey d!ck sucks for a dude but that shh was nice for me...My drunken stories get graphic tho.

*Makes note to take Jones to next party* LOL

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:03am
i have a few but this is the first one that popped in my head. 

in college i shared an apartment with 3 other girls. almost every weekend we would throw these impromptu parties which were supposed to be for just the 4 of us, me doing all the cooking because none of them o's could boil water. 

anyway, there were 4 dudes in the apartment underneath us who would invite themselves over when they smelled the fish frying and sh*t. so they would show up, and on then cue, a whole bunch of other folks would come out the woodwork.

they ate all our food but always brought alcohol.Thumbs Up

so one night, i got tow up (smoked weed while drinking for the first time) and folks were like doing ballet and flexing their muscles in the mirror wtf? i was like, i can't take this weird sh*t so i ended up sitting outside on the stairs to clear my head and then proceeded to throw up all up and down the wall along the apartment. 

one of the dudes downstairs sprayed it off with a water hose. 

i ended up in the bathroom somehow and some other random fine ass dude watched over me as i puked again. i let out a big ass fart in his face while i had my head in the toilet and the next day my homegirls told me that he said i kept telling him "don't even worry bout that. just bring me a pillow". LOL

i remember saying a prayer that night telling god that i would become a nun if he didn't let me die that night. i was fcked up.

good times.

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:04am
lol jones that girl should have molly whopped your ass 

i dont drink so i dont have any stories to share 
but i did enjoy a mango lemonade at fridays this saturday and it made me horny 

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:04am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

*Makes note to take Jones to next party* LOL

Lol my roomie was like how are you mad at this girl for not wanting your titties on her mans head.
Idk man

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:05am
I don't have any funny stories Unhappy

I'm either making out with girls/guys or fighting 

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:06am
I HeartJones for the realist post in here.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:13am
jones, you're an angry drunk? LOL

i was gonna post some more but nobody else is playing :(

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:16am
I don't have funny stories, I'm a happy drunk but I always got stuck taking care of my drunk friends...I have always been the motherly type lol.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:17am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

jones, you're an angry drunk? LOL

i was gonna post some more but nobody else is playing :(

Noney I had to pause at the part where you let go in that young mans face lmao.

I'm a slutty drunk.
I like getting drunk around boys tbh.

Its so hard to get my boo to sip something he doesn't drink and I want him to be faded for once when we go

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:18am
Where's ThoughtCouture or CLCNY20, They know how to tell Really Funny Stories...

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:19am
I want to hear from Qualified
I'm grinning already

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:23am
Jones, we woulda been fightin'! Nappy hair would've been flying everywhere.LOL

A trip back to Myrtle Beach with some friends near graduation time a few years ago. I figure one more for the road before everyone leaves. After hanging out all day we decide to get a drink. The liquor stores closed early in SC so we were stuck with getting a 6pk of smirnoff drinks. I had the back seat to myself so I kicked back and drank like 3 of 'em on the way back home. Windows down and I'm feeling good y'all. One awesome pop a squat on the side of the rural highway later, we make it back to the apt and decide to play a drinking game with a deck of cards and with tequilaDisapprove.

Music is playing and we're having fun. We're only halfway through the game and I was having a blast because I sucked at it and kept getting shots. I remember playing peek a boo with a blanket like it was the best game ever and my friend had to tell me to calm my ass down. I ended up making out with my guy friend like a sloppy teen for a while before later ending the night sick and passed out by toilet until the same guy friend helped me get it together and put me to bed (g rated you Os). Then I thanked him by messing up his sheets with a nosebleed the next morning. We still laugh about it to this day.

I lost count at how much I had but later I found out I had a half a bottle of 1800 and I don't even like 1800Disapprove.

I have more fun stories but like femme, they involve things that would get me judged off BHM lol

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:36am
This one time when I was like 17 I went to my friends birthday party and it was full of old Vietnamese people so my friend and I were like let's go get some liquor so we can have fun.

My friend whose party it was gave us some alcohol and we started drinking and I was like white girl wasted. I went to sit in the corner but there was some guy in the chair so I just sat right next to him. We started talking to each other and I was petting my friends dog while having a conversation. I started thinking to myself the dog feels different and I look down and I'm petting the dudes leg! I turned redder than I already was and said sorry but he was like its coo.

I found out we went to the same school and we need up hanging out for a few months after that and we would always reminisce about that night and laugh our asses off.

I know its not that funny but it was to me at the time lol. When I looked back at pictures from there I was in almost every pic just cheesin with people I didn't even know, I was like wtf when did I take that pic.

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:37am
you know wats weird.. if i told my most recent ratchet drinking story.
it took place in SC and involved "moonshine"

lesson of this thread...dont drink in SC.

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:42am

I have more fun stories but like femme, they involve things that would get me judged off BHM lol

Me too. LOL

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:46am
Yall sound like violent drinkers..... Im a lova Embarrassed

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:46am
^Ho post.

LOL

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:51am
Here is one of my stories.

It was my 26th birthday and my girls and my guys were at a club celebrating. All the guys were buying me shots of patron on top of the fact that I had been drinking before we even made it. So six shots and a few glasses of ciroc, I was out of there.

So I ended up getting on the table and dancing on top of it. It was kind of like a VIP section we were in. So I'm on the table dancing the night away and this bitch decides that she wants to steal the spotlight and gets on another table and starts dancing.

I get angry and I get down and go to the table where the girl is standing and say, it's my show you stupid bitch and I push her off the table. Her friend wants to jump fly so I muff the sh*t out her ass. We get put out and end up at I hop. It was this fat ass girl taking up two chairs throwing down. I get to talking about how she looked like a big ass bottle of pepto-bismo with all that pink on. She turns around and looks at me like she's going to sit on me..

My friends all decide its time to go before we end up in jail because of me.. Good times..

I'm too classy to do things like that now..

My birthday is a month and 5 days away...

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:54am
Dead Lololol Miss SDY! Yall are such angry drunks! I turn into a very happy person when I drink.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:54am
yall got me sitting here reminiscing. i have a few too many stories, some i won't share either because i don't want to be judged lol.

i remember when i stayed in a dorm, my roommate got so wasted that she was yelling down the hallway from the community bathroom, "i can't boo boo yall. something wrong with me!"LOL

she came back in the room, drank some more while she, our other homegirl and I were getting ready to go out and she ended up throwing up on the carpet. the other girl caught the residuals and threw up as my roommate was throwing up and i was like "oh hell naw! yall better go brush yall teeth so we can go. 

we ended up taking the throw up rug, rolled it up and casually left it in the back stair way before we hit the club like it was nothing. LOL

we didn't have good sense.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 1:01am

^Ho post.

LOL

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 1:04am
I can't deal with drunk people when I'm sober. I'll leave your ass if you do something stupid. I almost left my ex friend downtown after she wanted to act stupid. She's lucky that my other friend was there to stop me cuz I would have left her drunk ass right there.

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 1:34am
Damn I wish I could remember...I drank way too much back then

Or was too high

I couldn't even tell you the convos that were going on....a few of them involved a lot of sex tho

Stern Smile Damn

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 1:44am
CryLOL@ these stories.

Gkisses, out madam! lol

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 1:55am
ive never been drunk before.
ive had drinks...thanks to my ex
apparently he wanted me drunk
taste like bubbled water to me....
he got drunk..
i just pretended to be.

Geekthat was my story.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:23am
I'll bite...I don't know y'all asses...

WARNING: Ho post

So there is this bootleg spot here that makes the best, strongest drinks EVER. I'm going back and forth between Patron margaritas and Long Islands like it's nothing and I see my old cut buddy. I had been cut him of because I suspected he had a girlfriend, but I'm a horny drunk so none of that registered.

For some reason we ended up at the Circle K. I remember dragging him in the bathroom and whipping it out. I'm sitting on the sink and we're going at it like beasts. All of a sudden, the door swings open. Mind you it was one of those one toilet, one sink deals and the door opened outwards. Literally everyone who had just gotten outta the club and was in this gas station is looking at us going at it like bunnies.

I yell at the girl, "B!tch, close the ing door!" She proceeds to yell, "Yo, they getting it in."

He's trying to pull away but my drunk ass didn't wanna stop. Finally he says something bout police. I jump up, snatch my dress down, forget to even grab my panties, and we literally run back to my homegirl's car.

He follows us back to my place, but for some reason we in his car right outside my building.

I still see the girl who opened the door on us around.

Judge away *Kanye shrug*

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:41am
dang, i don't feel like telling a full story right now but i have some ho sh*t/drunk sh*t.

am i going to regret typing this?  nah. LOL

it was my bf's birthday and we were apart so i decided to make him a birthday video.  i was drunk at the conception of this idea and even more drunk once i carried it out.  

let's just say a video exists of me with these on my nipples:

while attempting to BLOW this with my vagina:

and he still brings it up to this day, omg...it was a funny video though and he appreciated the effort. Stern Smile

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:43am
@ wonderland

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:43am
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Lmao

I wanna see this video Tongue

omg get out of my head memeLOL

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:44am
Lmao

I wanna see this video Tongue

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:44am
LOL  i swear i did it and i am hoping it never ends up on WSHH.  

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:47am
Shady & Wonderland bout that life.LOL

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:48am
LOL I mean who wouldn't want to see that

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:53am
Don't feel bad Wonder. A drunken video exists of me holding a can of whipped cream with just my boobs.

He swears he deleted it, but who knows?!

Luckily, my drunk ass kept my face out of it. Can't remember if the tattoo on my shoulder was visible tho.

Damn that black gin.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 3:01am
I have a few videos...sex tape w/ my ex and some videos I sent him 

and one with an ex friend of us in the shower and our guy friend joining...it was on the other person's phone...lol hopefully he lost that by now

Posted By: gabi03
Date Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 3:31am
Hmm I got too many drunken stories, my white/asian friends are masters of the house party and lewd behavior...

One Halloween, we all got drunk at home then our DD somehow managed to get us into the city (chinatown specifically). On the way these guys started smoking weed and farting...As soon as he parked, two people literally fell out of the car and threw up on the sidewalk, then fell in it. I laughed as I stepped over them...thats what they get for drinking and smoking at the same time. 

We all eventually stumbled into a restaurant, all dressed up, makeup is all smudged, wigs askew, and sloppy drunk and high. Not too clear on details but a fight occurred over a white friend putting soy sauce on his rice and sugar in his tea...we made a mess of the table. Rice was on the floor, tea was spilled, we used chop sticks for sword fighting, they didn't even kick us out. They just kept bringing us food and we kept eating. Poor DD had to pay for alla that. 

After leaving, we kinda stumbled around chinatown, chatting with bums and stuff. There was a trail of vomit leading from the restaurant to the car. When we finally got back to their house, you would think they would be kinda sober by now but no. They just sprawled out all over the driveway, throwing up in bushes and all on the sides of the cars. !t was a struggle to get everyone up about 20 feet of stairs....all I hear is "turtles are *&%^$#@Eed up (they were the ninja turtles)" followed by them them tumbling backwards...then just laid there. 

I got some real ratchet stories but ya'll don't forget sh*t... 

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 2:25am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

dang, i don't feel like telling a full story right now but i have some ho sh*t/drunk sh*t.

am i going to regret typing this?  nah. LOL

it was my bf's birthday and we were apart so i decided to make him a birthday video.  i was drunk at the conception of this idea and even more drunk once i carried it out.  

let's just say a video exists of me with these on my nipples:

while attempting to BLOW this with my vagina:

and he still brings it up to this day, omg...it was a funny video though and he appreciated the effort. Stern Smile
Well damn, wonder..

Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 2:32am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

You're probably a terrible fighter.

Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 2:45am
This thread has made me look at some of y'all differently. Especially all the ones who say they have worse stories that they are scared to shareThumbs Down

Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 2:52am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

You and whoever thanked you can eat the sh*t out of my ass.

Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 3:13am

You and whoever thanked you can eat the sh*t out of my ass.
Stop offering me your sh*t. Come up with something else next time.LOL

Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 3:27am
No. I know you like eating sh*t so I'm gonna spoon feed it to you, you sh*t eater.

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:45am
lmao...I have lots of stories as well. Life can be hilarious at times.

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:46am
One time at choir camp...

LMAO JP

No but one time in High school, I think i had just got my license so my friends and I were going to a party someone from their job was having..

It was lame af but there was a justin beiber look a like from one of my classes and they had alcohol so we was chillin..

I tried Jack Daniels for the first time and I kid you not I was out of there..
My friends as well, It was 5 of us all together.

The white guys were loving my friends, my friend made out with a coworker, and another guy kept petting my friend

First time I realized white guys love for the black queen lol

Time past and it was still super lame so
Two of my friends were freestyling all loud and knocking beer bottles over

while I had a talk with the dog! It was so cute.

We got kicked out because of the beer bottles lol

My one friend doesn't drink so she had to drive my car.

She purposely was swerving so us drunkies were flying all around

I told her to Stop it you LEMON

And we never have forgot that till this day Idk why I said that lol 
It was around the time Gucci Mane came out with that lemonade song or whatever

The next morning I woke up so damn hung over on the floor in my room while everyone else slept in my bed and I smelled like so much piss,

I'm guessing I peed on myself

I never been drunk like that in my life until years later, I'll tell that one too

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:54am
This one isn't so much funny but I had fun!

An aqquantince moved out of town but she was having a going away thing so we were going to a poppin night club.

For some reason all the hos was going that night.

Including my "friends" these 3 girls,
one girl that was my "sister" and two others that were friends, 
one of the girls they role with was in a love triangle basically with myself and my childs father
so we didn't like eachother for along time over that but we burried the hatchet
and my friends followed

For one though they didn't like her bc of my dealings with her, but as well as there other former friends dealings with her in another love triangle.

But the former friend stopped rolling with them and that caused them to have ill feelings towards her

which was another person going to the going away outting...

Anywho I'm drunk already going there so I see my "homies" when we walk in and give thems hugs and say wassup

I had a problem with them once before because I went out with the girl that used to be with the bd and my "sister friend" was like well stay with her all night because that's who you came with 

So I do that I be with my friends cause they who I came with.

They were giving me dirty looks all night hating cause I was vibing,

I got my friend to get me a shot of Patron and I was messsed up

dancing, doing the most i've ever done in my life lol

Supposedly I was pushing into my "friends" I didn't come with and they were upset about that 

For some reason everyone follows eachother outside and they end up fighting for personal reasons 
I walk away

The "Friends" get kicked out 

we stay then leave and they calling the phones trying to fight some more

They don't but
I get a call from the friend not the one that was with bd the other one and shes like eff me cause I eff with them all this stuff

It was funny how it played out to me

Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:01pm

No. I know you like eating sh*t so I'm gonna spoon feed it to you, you sh*t eater.
You have some nasty fetishes.

Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:14pm
lmao @ someone thanking my "story".

it was probably a pity/accident thanks lmaoooo

Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

I'm pretty sure I did.LOL

And I just thanked this post tooStern Smile

Posted By: Over_all
Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 2:36pm
Well I was in the Navy,

It's one thing that military does harder than anyone I know and that's party and drink... We were in Hawaii it was before I knew what my tolerance was.

Started drinking at probably 7pm started with wine moved to sake then ran into some white people from my ship filled up my coke bottle with gin I downed the whole thing during a bet.. Moved on to shots of southern comfort.. By then I was pretty tore up did I stop nahhhh.. Had 3 more shots of henn and was drinking beer the whole night..

That's when things start to turn for the worst I start feeling dizzy and ask the chic I was dealing for her key to her room (as I didn't have a room until then next day) I get the key and head back to her hotel. when I get there I remember that I can't remember  what room she was in so I try every room on the 4th floor and 3rd floor.. (My phone on battery died so I can't call her) I proceed to stumble back to the elevator when I feel like I have to throw up.. I felt wind coming from a window so I threw up towards the window.. Turns out the window was closed and there was vent  blowing on me.. Throw up splatters all over the window and my energy is waining so I sit down on the floor and then I wake up to a guy & his wife helping me go to the lobby. 

We get to the lobby and the guy at the front desk proceeds to ask me alot of questions about who I was with and where I was staying etc etc.. After giving all the info he then tells me that he can't let me into the room (because my name isn't on the room) I asked if he could call the chic I was staying with he tells me I have to leave.. Keep in my mind the couple was holding me up the whole time this was going on..

I asked can I sit down for a sec and the guy comes from behind the desk and jerks me like he's trying to throw me out.. I was already dizzy so I asked him to stop because throwing up was very close on the horizon still.. He gets and my face and before I know it I throw up all over this guy.. 

Eventually the chic comes back to the hotel and helps me back to her room.. Or finds me in the lobby passed out.. Whatever you want to call it.. 

One of the worst hangovers I've had in my life. I was still drunk when I woke up and the hangover didn't kick in until later that day.... Which eventually lead to me not drinking to get drunk

Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 3:25pm
Ewwwww, You threw up all over that guy.

That's what he gets tho. I understand him not letting you in the room, but he didn't have to be a dick about putting you out on the street.

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 3:52pm
the last time i was drunk, i remember starting in Applebees w/ my hubby pissed off b/c i don't like Applebees, and somehow we ended up with me sitting in the aisle of a Home Depot crying bc of idk what.

Posted By: Over_all
Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Ewwwww, You threw up all over that guy.

That's what he gets tho. I understand him not letting you in the room, but he didn't have to be a dick about putting you out on the street.
Yea I kinda wondered what happened in between the time of me throwing up and me waking to ole girl taking me back to her room

Posted By: Starrygurl
Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 5:31pm
LOL at some of the stories. Remind myself never get drunk. I remember when babyphat? used to come up in here all drunk typing and stuff.

Posted By: Morris Chestnuts
Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 5:37pm
One night in Rio I went out by myself with only Brazilian friends for the 1st time. We went to this entertainment venue called Barra Music. I'm not sure how much I drunk but I heard it was a lot and I should have died. Anyways, I call it a night at around 2 am cause I'm bout to pass out in the club. I catch a van back to the favela and fall asleep inside. When dude woke me up to pay I didn't have no money on me. I don't kno if I spent it all or if I got jacked while sleeping on the van. Anyways I told em I had no money and he started cussing me out. I thought he was bout to get the HEATER. I was like fucc I'm drunk what u want me to do??? Where am I??? Anyways I pulled up the energy to get out the van and didn't look back. I'm lucky cause they don't play when it comes to paying the fare on the favela vans.

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 6:14pm
He He He.

Posted By: Guidette
Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Im a happy and upbeat drinker... I laugh a lot and  talk sh*t about ppl. Ive called my mom a couple times telling her I was kidnapped but it turns out I was just passed in the back of a friends car as they got food. The other time i fell asleep in my closet and didnt know it. Ive also had some good drunken sex but  yeah...... Whiskey d!ck sucks for a dude but that shh was nice for me...My drunken stories get graphic tho.

MeLOL

Posted By: PeacefulOne
Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 6:32pm

Nursing school: Testing was almost over and a few of us went out drinking and dancing to celebrate. Afterwards we went to an all night burger drive thru and ordered food, which we started eating in the car on the way home, about a 20 minute drive. We started grubbing, but my friend decided I needed to "pull over RIGHT NOW" because she was going to hurl; the smell of the food made her nauseous, on top of the Patron, but I couldn't pull over because of traffic, so somebody handed her a bag and she threw up in it.  Gross right?

So I drop off the girls we were with and then took my friend home.  I gave her the trash and told her to toss it for me, because I didn't want it stinking up my car. Made sure she got in the house ok, went on home.

Next day I go to her house to study . . . it's about lunch time.  Her husband comes in, goes to the fridge, takes out a sack, microwaves it and goes back in the other room to eat.  A few minutes later, he comes in and says "honey, does this smell funny to you?"   There it is, a half eaten cheeseburger with vomit on it!  He had taken several good sized bites out of it . . . the burger she had opened to eat, but vomited on, and she was so drunk, she put it in the fridge instead of throwing it away! 

I laughed so hard I had to leave. She made me swear to NEVER tell anybody. 
They're divorced now.Cry 

Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 8:54pm

LOLHeart

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:06pm

I'll bite...I don't know y'all asses...

WARNING: Ho post

So there is this bootleg spot here that makes the best, strongest drinks EVER. I'm going back and forth between Patron margaritas and Long Islands like it's nothing and I see my old cut buddy. I had been cut him of because I suspected he had a girlfriend, but I'm a horny drunk so none of that registered.

For some reason we ended up at the Circle K. I remember dragging him in the bathroom and whipping it out. I'm sitting on the sink and we're going at it like beasts. All of a sudden, the door swings open. Mind you it was one of those one toilet, one sink deals and the door opened outwards. Literally everyone who had just gotten outta the club and was in this gas station is looking at us going at it like bunnies.

I yell at the girl, "B!tch, close the ing door!" She proceeds to yell, "Yo, they getting it in."

He's trying to pull away but my drunk ass didn't wanna stop. Finally he says something bout police. I jump up, snatch my dress down, forget to even grab my panties, and we literally run back to my homegirl's car.

He follows us back to my place, but for some reason we in his car right outside my building.

I still see the girl who opened the door on us around.

Judge away *Kanye shrug*

This would only be a Ho post if You did this alot *over 3* with men in public restrooms, IMO...

Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:08pm

LOLHeart
Hug

Posted By: dijah.love
Date Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:58pm
Had a long island ice tea with extra love.

I became Beyonce.

Did the whole Countdown video in a random person's living room.

They won't let me live that one down. I am King K!

Date Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 12:31am

Don't feel bad Wonder. A drunken video exists of me holding a can of whipped cream with just my boobs.

He swears he deleted it, but who knows?!

Luckily, my drunk ass kept my face out of it. Can't remember if the tattoo on my shoulder was visible tho.

Damn that black gin.

damn, what kinda boobs you got? LOL  my lil boobs don't even touch each other unless im wearing a bra. Cry  

i have a visible tattoo as well...oh well, #YOLO!

i've never heard of black gin but i might have to look into that...

Date Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 12:33am
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

Nursing school: Testing was almost over and a few of us went out drinking and dancing to celebrate. Afterwards we went to an all night burger drive thru and ordered food, which we started eating in the car on the way home, about a 20 minute drive. We started grubbing, but my friend decided I needed to "pull over RIGHT NOW" because she was going to hurl; the smell of the food made her nauseous, on top of the Patron, but I couldn't pull over because of traffic, so somebody handed her a bag and she threw up in it.  Gross right?

So I drop off the girls we were with and then took my friend home.  I gave her the trash and told her to toss it for me, because I didn't want it stinking up my car. Made sure she got in the house ok, went on home.

Next day I go to her house to study . . . it's about lunch time.  Her husband comes in, goes to the fridge, takes out a sack, microwaves it and goes back in the other room to eat.  A few minutes later, he comes in and says "honey, does this smell funny to you?"   There it is, a half eaten cheeseburger with vomit on it!  He had taken several good sized bites out of it . . . the burger she had opened to eat, but vomited on, and she was so drunk, she put it in the fridge instead of throwing it away! 

I laughed so hard I had to leave. She made me swear to NEVER tell anybody. 
They're divorced now.Cry 

OMG...CryCryCryDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Posted By: Organic
Date Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 12:54am
I had my first real drink of alcohol in college...

My 20th birthday was coming up, so some friends of mine decided to throw a party for me on campus. All I know is that the apartment was full of about 200 people I didn't know (people just KEPT coming), I took a picture with my friend Fifi (she was using the toilet and wiped herself with someones discarded weave), 12 of us ended up in jail to "sleep it off" (why we weren't charged with under-aged drinking remains a mystery) -- , and when we got back to the apartment at 3pm the next day, the party was still in full swing.

I still have pictures from that night...

The other stories are much of the same. Half naked and covered in mud or paint, dancing in the middle of the street at 3am...

Date Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 1:01am
*Squints at Orgy* Y'all bet not have been partying on 'that street' near campus. Y'all coulda got shanked, shot and robbed.LOL

Wiped herself with someone's weave?!CryLOL

Date Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 1:13am
OMG CC, you just reminded me of another time when we were outrunning the police on 'that street'. LOL Oh my goodness! I hadn't been drinking, but I was in the car screaming "STAHHHHHP!!!!"

We were ducking behind trailers and bushes and mess. My girl was a serious driver, though! We ended up on a circuitous, densely populated neighborhood street, and she happened to "lose" the police car for a few seconds. That was all she needed to pull right itno an empty parking space between two cars, and she yelled at us to all lie down. The police car drove RIGHT BY US at a slow creep and didn't even stop. My heart was beating so fast I was sure the police would be able to find us lol.

Date Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 1:16am
Girl, with the tracks right in her stuff Unhappy.

Date Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 1:26am
You out ran the pigs and the local neighborhood folk too?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b9282057b7407d0dbd67c098f86fde4e/tumblr_mjws2w6mEO1qj80alo9_250.gif" rel="nofollow">

A ratchet Rocket scientist...well I'll be.LOL

Weave tracks & glue all up in her lady area? smh!

Date Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 1:41am
LOL LOL!!! Leave me be Cry.

Print Page | Close Window