Print Page | Close Window

Afro-Iranians: Those Big ForHeaded Twins w/Khloe

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=360861
Printed Date: May 25 2018 at 12:52pm

Topic: Afro-Iranians: Those Big ForHeaded Twins w/Khloe
Posted By: EPITOME
Subject: Afro-Iranians: Those Big ForHeaded Twins w/Khloe
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:19pm
did yall know this about them?

http://www.beyondblackwhite.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Hadq-twins1.jpg" rel="nofollow"> Malika and Khadijah Haqq

All the media buzz about Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy led me to thinking about the Kardashian sisters and their circles.  Then I remembered the beautiful black twin actresses Malika and Khadijah Haqq.  If their last name Haqq didn’t get you thinking about it’s origins, then maybe you thought they were just rich, pretty black girls who grew up with the Kardashians.  From what I understand, they appeared on Khloe’s reality show.  I have never watched the show and only know from media reports.  Turns out that Malika and Khadijah Haqq are Afro-Iranians.  They are not part of a biracial union.  These young women are 100% Iranian or Persian by blood if you will.  But being born in America, they are actually Americans.

Malika and Khadijah Haqq’s parents are immigrants from Khuzestan, Iran.  Most Afro-Iranians are Iranians of Sub-Saharan African descent. They are found mainly in the Iranian cities of Khuzestan, Sistan, Hormozagan and Baluchestan.  According to research done by Dash Harris and James Daniel Lopez, the Indian Ocean slave trade was the portal through which ancestors of most present day Afro-Iranians arrived.  Arabs captured and sold enslaved people to the Persian Gulf, Egypt, Arabia, the Far East, the Indian Ocean islands, Ethiopia and Somalia.

A documentary by Dr. Behnaz Mirzai entitled Afro-Iranian Lives provides fantastically researched details of the Afro-Iranian experience.  Dr. Mirzai also Afro Iranian immigrated to Canada in 1997 and began her research of Afro-Iranian History and culture.  I was impressed with the http://www.afroiranianlives.com/trailer.htm" rel="nofollow -  trailer .   Afro-Iranians have been a neglected group due to racism and the same Aryan principles held by folks the world over.   Los Angeles born Afro-Iranian Beeta Bahoolizadeh’s research deals with constructions of race and the transition from subject to citizen during the late Qajar period, particularly concerning the legacy of slavery and racism in Iran.  She penned an in depth  http://ajammc.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/the-afro-iranian-community-beyond-haji-firuz-blackface-slavery-bandari-music/" rel="nofollow - article  complete with pictures and videos in June 2012.

http://www.beyondblackwhite.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/afro-iranians.png" rel="nofollow">

Enjoy the read as it is fascinating.  Back to Malika and Khadijah Haqq, their backgrounds qualifies them for consideration on  http://www.bravotv.com/" rel="nofollow - Bravo Channel’s  reality hit ” http://www.bravotv.com/shahs-of-sunset" rel="nofollow - Shah’s of Sunset .  I wonder why we don’t see them there, not that I watch it anyways.  Maybe they are holding out for their own show, or better things like a life.  Khadijah is busy being wife to Philadelphia Eagles defensive end, Bobby McCray and mother to baby Christian.  And hopefully, Malika is concentrating on her own life and career.

Source:  http://www.beyondblackwhite.com/just-who-is-afro-iranian/" rel="nofollow - http://www.beyondblackwhite.com/just-who-is-afro-iranian/
Background:  http://ajammc.com/2012/06/20/the-afro-iranian-community-beyond-haji-firuz-blackface-slavery-bandari-music/" rel="nofollow - http://ajammc.com/2012/06/20/the-afro-iranian-community-beyond-haji-firuz-blackface-slavery-bandari-music/
http://www.afroiranianlives.com/index.htm" rel="nofollow - http://www.afroiranianlives.com/index.htm

Replies:
Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:21pm
they have an araby looking nose..they must be mixed

Posted By: loveandpeace1984
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:26pm

Africans are all over the globe.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:26pm
Interesting...

There are Black indigenous people literally eveywhere
Including America

Posted By: binky622
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:31pm
whateves

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:33pm
i just wanna know where they get their weaves done tbh...

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:33pm
there are black people in india too...i'm just waiting for china to let slip of the black folks it aint showing

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:34pm
How interesting. When people talk about discrimination in Iran, it's always regarding the Kurds.

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:36pm
I wonder if they speak Farsi or Arabic? I hope so.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I went to school with a bunch of afro-iranians.

really? where are you located again?

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:43pm
Interesting

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:44pm
The Arabs/Persians living in that region now are not the original people who dwelt there. They are really a hybrid of the Greeks and Ottoman Turks. The original Ishamaelites and Persians where dark skinned nations that mingled with the Africans prior to the wars, Arab conquest and slave trade. So seeing these "Afro-Iranians" is not uncommon. There are still original inhabitants that are very darkskinned that lives in the outskirts of these regions.

Granted our people was dispersed throughout the 4 corners of the earth during the slave trades as stated in the article. You will also find negroes in a small community in India...

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:45pm
Interesting.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:49pm
Oh and I remember the rumors from years ago about these girls being treated as the Kardashian's pet monkeys

Posted By: babycakebabe
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:01pm
rob's whore needs to find a path in life aside from chasing after him & khloe.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

rob's whore needs to find a path in life aside from chasing after him & khloe.

one of them is taking classes at UCLA

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Exactly!!!....they still regular black to me.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:38pm
Thank you for this thread, op! I was completely unaware of the existence of afro-iranians

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

they use EP

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:47pm
Shocked I'm shocked by this excerpt. 1928???

Slavery persisted as a legal practice in Iran until 1928, when parliament introduced a http://books.google.com/books?id=kgeMpPUyt80C&pg=PA92&lpg=PA92&dq=1928+bill+iran+slavery&source=bl&ots=KrpVYAVa8B&sig=UJUtRdOiOMEueSAoWUdBR-_89hg&hl=en&sa=X&ei=49XYT8HkM4TC2wWLrJGKDw&ved=0CFsQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=1928%20bill%20iran%20slavery&f=false" rel="nofollow -

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Slavery persisted as a legal practice in Iran until 1928, when parliament introduced a http://books.google.com/books?id=kgeMpPUyt80C&pg=PA92&lpg=PA92&dq=1928+bill+iran+slavery&source=bl&ots=KrpVYAVa8B&sig=UJUtRdOiOMEueSAoWUdBR-_89hg&hl=en&sa=X&ei=49XYT8HkM4TC2wWLrJGKDw&ved=0CFsQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=1928%20bill%20iran%20slavery&f=false" rel="nofollow -

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:51pm
They are pretty exotical to me.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:58pm

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:59pm

Slavery persisted as a legal practice in Iran until 1928, when parliament introduced a http://books.google.com/books?id=kgeMpPUyt80C&pg=PA92&lpg=PA92&dq=1928+bill+iran+slavery&source=bl&ots=KrpVYAVa8B&sig=UJUtRdOiOMEueSAoWUdBR-_89hg&hl=en&sa=X&ei=49XYT8HkM4TC2wWLrJGKDw&ved=0CFsQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=1928%20bill%20iran%20slavery&f=false" rel="nofollow - bill  that granted slaves freedom and declared them equal to all other Iranians. Although African slaves were dispersed across Iran, many Afro-Iranians settled in southern regions bordering the Persian Gulf after their emancipation. Since then, census records have not adequately reported the numbers of Afro-Iranians, and statistical information on these communities is largely unavailable.

don't they have lil boy sex slaves in Iran? that place ain't nothing nice smdh

Yes, I know this. It's a place of contradiction, though. Sex change operations are also legal and paid for by the government. I saw a doc on that. They have a space in society for the transgendered (even though it's not without obstacles). Go figure...

Those boy lovers Dead

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:01pm

And when medical advances made it possible for sex operations to occur, the government sponsored it. You have to go through an extensive application process though. Which is pretty mind-boggling to me considering that they are such a strict society in other aspects. They do have some degree of stigmatization regardless, though.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

there are black people in india too...i'm just waiting for china to let slip of the black folks it aint showing

I coulda sworn that we talked about this.  Or was that the black folks in Thailand?

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

The whole disgusting, boy slave thing--they're called bacha bazi is an Afghan practice, not an Iranian one.

I think you're right about that. Probably originated there. But apparently, it's being practiced elsewhere as well, even though they might not call it that. I remember a doc about that too, but I can't remember specifically which Gulf country it was...

Anyway, the whole afro-Iranian thing is new to me. I've met Iranians before but I never had a clue they had black ones

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:25pm
^^Yup, very cool! I find that kind of stuff fascinating. I probably would have been all up in their business, asking inappropriate questions, lol

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:29pm
Shoot, I might have to head up to Britain one of these days and see whatsup with these ladies.

Posted By: Lilnicka4u2nv
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:33pm

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I coulda sworn that we talked about this.  Or was that the black folks in Thailand?

There are in India and all over Asia. They are everywhere.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:38pm
I dont think people realize how close Africa is to Asia

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

I dont think people realize how close Africa is to Asia

LOL Their education is constantly showing when it comes geography and science.

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:49pm
Really i'm surprised. I thought their parents were black muslims (the Farrakhan type)

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

So do they come from money?

i've read that they do

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:51pm
So do they come from money?

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:13pm

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:24pm
Post pangea

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:09pm
Lilnicka you are one intelligent and beautiful woman.

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:16pm
*yawns*

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Really i'm surprised. I thought their parents were black muslims (the Farrakhan type)

me too, i thought they were muslim african americans.

it's always interesting to see ppl in places you don't expect...like the migrant Chinese ppl in Jamaica.  it's cool but then all this really means is great, more Africans who are the descendants of slaves.  wish it were a diff circumstance.  i learned about the slave trade in that area but wasn't sure of how things were in present day with the African ppl who lived there.

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

What the hell? Do you think this thread is trying to prove otherwise? Just curious what kind of black do you consider yourself?

I found it as informative never knew there were Afro-Iranians, and I consider myself cultured LOL

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 5:01pm
Some folks are mad that they aren't exotical.

Posted By: Gia2009
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 6:46pm
So basically they are regular black people, but their parents descended from Iran where other black people are hence Afro - Iranians, correct?

That's like if I was born in Iran even though my ancestors come from America, I would be considered Afro-Iran, am I correct? Or do I need to go back and re-read this thread?

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

So basically they are regular black people, but their parents descended from Iran where other black people are hence Afro - Iranians, correct?

That's like if I was born in Iran even though my ancestors come from America, I would be considered Afro-Iran, am I correct? Or do I need to go back and re-read this thread?

yes...some may be mixed with other races but some are not..just like Afro hyphens in any other countries.

Posted By: Guidette
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:36pm

Yep

Posted By: Guidette
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:42pm
I dated a Iranian guy and when I broke up with  him...that fool went nuts Confused

Posted By: Carmensworld
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:48pm
They are exotical and gorg!

Posted By: Gia2009
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:50pm

Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

yes...some may be mixed with other races but some are not..just like Afro hyphens in any other countries.

Oh ok, Thanks for the Clarification Epitome!

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

How interesting. When people talk about discrimination in Iran, it's always regarding the Kurds.

this. i grew up w/ a bunch of kurds and that was all I heard, nothing about afro-iranians.

i would def. watch this doc. it sounds really interesting.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Carmensworld Carmensworld wrote:

Ermm There's nothing exotic about their looks, though. They're black girls with weave. They just happen to be from Iran, which I wouldn't have imagined but they don't look particularly different. They are pretty, though

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 9:25pm
SMH

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:33am

You went thereimage

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 5:55am
Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 5:59am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Blacks are all over Asia LOL

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:18am

Ermm There's nothing exotic about their looks, though. They're black girls with weave. They just happen to be from Iran, which I wouldn't have imagined but they don't look particularly different. They are pretty, though

I'm curious why they can't be exotic and "regular" Black at the same time? Doesn't being from a place that Blacks aren't usually from make someone exotic? I don't know, they are exotic to me, especially if they speak Persian. Y'all are like, "Oh, they ain't mixed? Ol' regla a$$ negroes."

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:04am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I'm curious why they can't be exotic and "regular" Black at the same time? Doesn't being from a place that Blacks aren't usually from make someone exotic? I don't know, they are exotic to me, especially if they speak Persian. Y'all are like, "Oh, they ain't mixed? Ol' regla a$$ negroes."

That's the thing, though. They're exotic to me culture-wise because I never knew of Afro-Iranians. But they're not exotic to me looks-wise.

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:10am
^^^^Ahhhhhh! That makes sense. That is true. I never considered exotic culture vs. exotic look. I always considered exotic people from distant lands, but if you think about it someone's look can often tell you that they are from another place. Usually they are one in the same, but not here.

I consider Black Brits exotic. When Idris Elba or Mel B speaks I think, "Damn, they fancy."

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:15am
Only exotic I knew is this exotic fruit Arbor Mist. 

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:19am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Ummmm.... you drink Arbor Mist?

http://media.photobucket.com/user/IdOlFaNaTiC89/media/GIF%20folder/chrissideeye.gif.html" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:33am
They are exotic considering the place they are from and culture and also looks depending on where you go. Like in Brazil where everyone has similiar looks its not exotical there, but if you go to Tibet you are exotical and different to them. It's just perception.

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 9:20am

Exotical does bot equal ambiguous to me. They are in fact black but because of there ethnicity/nationality I called them exotical. I dont know their families roots/orgins but they look different to me. I think Erica from lhha has an exoctical look because of her strong undiluted African features. Go figure.

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 9:22am

You went thereimage

LOL...refer to the post above.

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:34am

Exotical does bot equal ambiguous to me. They are in fact black but because of there ethnicity/nationality I called them exotical. I dont know their families roots/orgins but they look different to me. I think Erica from lhha has an exoctical look because of her strong undiluted African features. Go figure.

I agree!

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:39am
I was wondering how long it would take to put them on "ole regula negro" status.

This always happends though. I guess you have to look a certain way to be considered exotical, I've never met or even heard of Afro-Iranians. I would love to meet some and ask some questions.

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:45am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

on BHM you can't be dark skin and exotical at the same damn time

I didn't say dark, because we are trying to avoid the ls/ds issues, but the "regular Black" thing clearly makes a nicca less special. Well, these h0es ain't stealing the exotical tag this time. An Afro-Iranian that speaks Persian mixed or not with or without weave is one exotical a$$ negro in my book.

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:46am
They aren't exotic to me either and I am sure they weren't to many others until this article was published

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:48am
If I get my rossetta stone on and move to Dubai, will I be exotical too?

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:51am

i thought exotical was typically used to describe how someone looked...

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

LOLDead

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

get out of here making sense.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:53am

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Ummmm.... you drink Arbor Mist?

http://media.photobucket.com/user/IdOlFaNaTiC89/media/GIF%20folder/chrissideeye.gif.html" rel="nofollow">

I sure the hell do. 

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:57am
arbor mist is cheap and tasty...lol

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 11:21am

and that's why you can't be dark and exotical

I thought it described more than that. Isn't that's why people call accents exotic? I don't know. Maybe it's different things for different people.

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 11:24am
I'm extoical

Posted By: binky622
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 11:39am

quarterdrune-nigress

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 12:07pm

arbor mist is cheap and tasty...lol
YupLOL

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 12:09pm
The term exotic is subjective.  They are exotic to me because of their ethnicity.  I've never heard of any of them mentioning this before(though I don't follow them).

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 12:10pm

and that's why you can't be dark and exotical
there are tons of dark "exotic" women.

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Guidette Guidette wrote:

I dated a Iranian guy and when I broke up with  him...that fool went nuts Confused
you cooned?   once you go black you never go backLOL?

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 12:58pm

on BHM you can't be dark skin and exotical at the same damn time

I didn't say dark, because we are trying to avoid the ls/ds issues, but the "regular Black" thing clearly makes a nicca less special. Well, these h0es ain't stealing the exotical tag this time. An Afro-Iranian that speaks Persian mixed or not with or without weave is one exotical a$$ negro in my book.

Clap.Exactly!

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

The term exotic is subjective.  They are exotic to me because of their ethnicity.  I've never heard of any of them mentioning this before(though I don't follow them).
so we are going to T
fck up exotic like thick now.

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:14pm

ex·ot·ic

[ig-zot-ik]  http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.html" rel="nofollow -  Show IPA

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:16pm
LOL @ Lilaca, I was literally about to post that.

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

LOL @ Lilaca, I was literally about to post that.
Dead....it was exhausting watching BHM come up with a definition which can be found on the first page of google.LOL 

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:32pm

If you go by number 1, every non American/brit is exotic

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:36pm

Exactly. That's what I assumed it to mean. Something foreign. Well, everyone was right.

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:38pm
If you go by #1, everybody is exotic when they are outside their country of origin.

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:38pm

Exactly. That's what I assumed it to mean. Something foreign. Well, everyone was right.
no. 

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:41pm
Yes exotic can be fluid .
When you're at home you're not but when you're abroad and/or in the minority maybe you are

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:41pm
this is so wierd.  exotical is slang, yes?

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:42pm
Yes. Exotical is made up, and mediatakeout stole it.

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:45pm

Mixed folk are semi exotical then! 

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:49pm
When applying the word exotic to a person, generally speaking, beauty/features come into play.

If those features aren't foreign/rare you aren't exotic. 

The women in OP are beautiful, but their features are of norm/common. So to me, since I am a black woman, they are common/regular. 

& I wouldn't give a damn if they slid out of a vagina on Australian white sand speaking tounges. 

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:53pm

& I wouldn't give a damn of they slid out of a vagina on Australian white sand speaking tounges. 

LOLDead

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 2:15pm
Everyone is exotic to someone else

Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Everyone is exotic to someone else
Everyone is pretty to someone else too.

Posted By: babycakebabe
Date Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 2:37pm