Print Page | Close Window

Spinoff: Women Who Dont Want to be Mothers Yet...

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=360857
Printed Date: Sep 25 2017 at 2:25pm

Topic: Spinoff: Women Who Dont Want to be Mothers Yet...
Posted By: TheBridgeToNC
Subject: Spinoff: Women Who Dont Want to be Mothers Yet...
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 11:45am
So reading that other thread and the logic in it then it would follow that the following scenario would be true and correct:

-Man wants baby now. Woman doesn't.

-Man and woman sleep together unprotected.

-Woman gets pregnant.

-Woman keeps baby she doesn't want because she relinquished her choice of not having kid when she had sex unprotected.

Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

I hear you about being forced, and rights feeling as if they were taken away... but isn't a man giving up his right to choose once he deposits sperm in whomever he's boning?

-Cause if she REALLY didn't want to have kids she would've gotten her tubes tied

Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

if he REALLY didn't want any kids, why didn't he get snipped?  Can you ask him and report back?Big smile

-The Bridge

Replies:
Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 11:46am
Originally posted by TheBridgeToNC TheBridgeToNC wrote:

So reading that other thread and the logic in it then it would follow that the following scenario would be true and correct:

-Man wants baby now. Woman doesn't.

-Man and woman sleep together unprotected.

-Woman gets pregnant.

-Woman keeps baby she doesn't want because she relinquished her choice of not having kid when she had sex unprotected.

I hear you about being forced, and rights feeling as if they were taken away... but isn't a man giving up his right to choose once he deposits sperm in whomever he's boning?

-Cause if she REALLY didn't want to have kids she would've gotten her tubes tied

Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

if he REALLY didn't want any kids, why didn't he get snipped?  Can you ask him and report back?Big smile

-The Bridge

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 11:51am
the moment that biological men can actually carry and birth children will be the moment that anything they say regarding the topic will be the least bit valid to me. 

until then-- if you don't want kids, don't f*ck. 

every time you do, the possibility, no matter how remote, is there. 

*takes seat*

Posted By: binky622
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 11:57am
LOL@BF

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 11:58am

Ummm, okay.

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 11:59am
you can not be legally forced into having an abortion... (for men who dont want kids)
you can however be legally forced to pay for a child.

the decision will always ultimately be up to the woman.

so the coulda/ woulda/ shoulda's dont matter for the man.
dont like it... don't fawk.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:01pm
its a mutual responsibility

i sympathise with neither to be honest

you ejaculate in someone raw you should expect the worst

you get ejaculated in, sorry you knew whats was likely to happen

the drawbacks from said fucckery is that

a. the woman is likely to stay with the child

b. the man will have to pay child support and deal with the womans decision to keep the child

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:02pm
People are stupid

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

the moment that biological men can actually carry and birth children will be the moment that anything they say regarding the topic will be the least bit valid to me. 

until then-- if you don't want kids, don't f*ck. 

every time you do, the possibility, no matter how remote, is there. 

*takes seat*

I agree with the bolded.

I don't think that addresses the topic of the thread though.

-The Bridge

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:04pm
lol

fellas, its bout time you treat every woman you fucck like the one who will trap you regardless of how cool she seems

its all fun and games till she misses her period

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

you can not be legally forced into having an abortion... (for men who dont want kids)
you can however be legally forced to pay for a child.

the decision will always ultimately be up to the woman.

so the coulda/ woulda/ shoulda's dont matter for the man.
dont like it... don't fawk.

I'm not really arguing the realities cause I definitely know the bolded. I just asked would the sentiments from the first thread be the same if the situation was reversed?

Would the woman be an Aint Sh*t B*tch if she was pro abortion?

-The Bridge

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:08pm
the vast majority of women take responsibility for their children ... planned or unplanned

Posted By: nycdiva357
but the situation can never be truly reversed b/c of the basics of pregnancy and how they work is my point.

many women are PROCHOICE...
shrugs.

bridge, the sentiments from the other thread would not be applicable

the only time the sentiments would/likely to be the same is if

a. the guy has multiple babymuvvas

b. she has multiple baby fuvvas

c. if she was pro abortion she would be an aint sh*t chick only because she's using marie stopes aka planned parenthood for y'all as birth control

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

the vast majority of women take responsibility for their children ... planned or unplanned

This doesn't really address the topic of the thread.

Hypothetical situation really trying to find out would the mindset still be the same if the shoe was on the other foot...

-The Bridge

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:13pm

Single, unwed, non-widowed mothers receive a huge deal of judgment, so I'm not really sure where this question is going.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:14pm
man wants baby now.   how is "want" quantified?   

legal full custody?  taking physical, emotional, fiscal responsibility for the child?

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:14pm
My point is really, taking someone's input on a topic as large as bringing a child into the world and completely disregarding it is kinda fuhqked up. No?

The world aint perfect so I know there are realities of the world we live in. But still the laws in this country on parenthood and domestic issues are pretty heavily slanted in the woman's favor. 

-The Bridge

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:18pm

legal full custody?  taking physical, emotional, fiscal responsibility for the child?

In the same fashion as a woman "wants" a child when she decided to go thru with a pregnancy.

Whatever a woman's reason would be and whatever she was willing to do subsequently, apply that to the man in this situation.

-The Bridge

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Single, unwed, non-widowed mothers receive a huge deal of judgment, so I'm not really sure where this question is going.

I'm not really sure what this has to do with the topic. 

-The Bridge

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:20pm
im not sure i understand this topic tbh

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:21pm
the responsibility for a baby is not optional for a mother ... she has no choice, she must make decisions and take responsibility for them

since responsibility is optional for a father, there are more laws in place to make fathers take responsibility where honor, duty, legacy etc failed

responsibility is heavily slanted against women, laws attempt to even the playing field

Posted By: loveandpeace1984
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:25pm

It use to be Thank God for plan B, but now cats going to jail for it. So leave these chicks alone and go to foreign countries and go ham there and if she gets pregnant, welp you don't have to worry about her finding you hahahaha.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol 

fellas, its bout time you treat every woman you fucck like the one who will trap you regardless of how cool she seems 

thank you!! 

just because she's willing to smash raw, doesn't mean y'all should. 

My point is really, taking someone's input on a topic as large as bringing a child into the world and completely disregarding it is kinda fuhqked up. No?

The world aint perfect so I know there are realities of the world we live in. But still the laws in this country on parenthood and domestic issues are pretty heavily slanted in the woman's favor. 

-The Bridge
 both parties are at fault/responsible. i fully agree that people should be on the same page when (not) considering a family. my policy was if we weren't both ready, it's a no go. 

to the bolded-- tell it to the women with partners not paying their cs to the point of being thousands in arrears. women get to bear more shaming because of societies ideas about women and sex, religion and women and the obvious scarlet letter she gets to carry for 9mts and take care of beyond that. people rarely commend a single mother for keeping the child, but she'll be an ain't sh!t b!tch if she gets an abortion or a slut because she had sex in the first place. 

women are damned if they do and damned if they don't. 

please do spare me about laws being in women's favor. 

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:26pm

I'm not really sure what this has to do with the topic. 

-The Bridge

If it's unclear then I really have no idea what this topic is discussing. Women who have unexpected or unwanted children are judged very harshly, so what exactly are you looking for? A platform for everyone to berate single mothers for poor planning, as harshly as single fathers are? This hypothetical scenario seems rather ludicrous considering that this already happens...so once again, where are we going with this?

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:28pm

In the same fashion as a woman "wants" a child when she decided to go thru with a pregnancy.

Whatever a woman's reason would be and whatever she was willing to do subsequently, apply that to the man in this situation.

-The Bridge

in situations where a man wants a baby, unmarried and otherwise unattached ... how many men pursue full custody from conception, make demonstrable arrangements for physical, emotional, fiscal responsibility of the child and maintain them until adult hood?

how many women who want a baby, unmarried and otherwise unattached ... have full custody from conception and make demonstrable arrangements for physical, emotional, fiscal responsibility of the child and maintain them until adult hood?

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:29pm

the responsibility for a baby is not optional for a mother ... she has no choice, she must make decisions and take responsibility for them

since responsibility is optional for a father, there are more laws in place to make fathers take responsibility where honor, duty, legacy etc failed

responsibility is heavily slanted against women, laws attempt to even the playing field

I dig where you're headed....

I disagree that responsibility is obligated for mothers. the responsibility for bearing the child is one men don't have but the responsibility for rearing the child is just as optional for women as it is for men.

As far as laws attempting to even the playing field, even when their are 2 well adjusted, gainfully employed, and evenly concerned parents the laws often screw the men.

I know this is the reality of the world we live in and nothing that can really be done about it but I like to discuss things sometimes 

-The Bridge 

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:30pm
Men in America stay losing badly.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

im not sure i understand this topic tbh

In the last thread discussing men not wanting to have a kid after they both engaged in unprotected sex the man was pretty much labeled an ASN.

I just kinda wanted to know would the women of this forum feel the same way about themselves had they been caught up in a similar situation to the OP or would they abort and feel no guilt?

-The Bridge

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:33pm
it is not to screw men

the law is aware that it is very easy for men to ignore their responsibility, so they are more stringent in enforcing men's responsibility

responsibility is an obligation for mothers - responsibility is not something she can ignore.  Even if she has an abortion or gives the child up for adoption, this is a decision she has to make and follow through on.  If she keeps her child and neglects the child, she will have to take responsibility from CPS/law enforcement

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:36pm

If it's unclear then I really have no idea what this topic is discussing. Women who have unexpected or unwanted children are judged very harshly, so what exactly are you looking for? A platform for everyone to berate single mothers for poor planning, as harshly as single fathers are? This hypothetical scenario seems rather ludicrous considering that this already happens...so once again, where are we going with this?

I don't want to berate anyone. The other thread, the OP couldn't possibly understand why a man would not want a kid after having unprotected sex and pretty much labeled him as aint sh*t if he wasn't ready for a kid because he decided to have sex unprotected.

Would it be the same if the situation was reversed? Cause I know women who don't want kids but have unprotected sex. What if the man wanted the kid but the woman didn't. Is hard to fathom how completely disregarding the other "parent's" feeling on the matter is kinda fuhqked up?

-The Bridge

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

mothers should just "handle that"

and leave men out of it completely?

let y'all live?

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:43pm

let y'all live?
yes. 

why won't women (and the laws that favor them) let them be great?

!! 

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:44pm

let y'all live?

LOL I don't think thats what he was saying

-The Bridge

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:47pm

if y'all are unmarried and otherwise unattached ... unless a man takes full legal custody of the child ... his promises about wanting and taking care of a child are basically empty

nevermind, the man's comparatively minor contribution to the entire pregnancy beyond conception and the risks of the birth process

that's why his feelings on the matter would take second place to the mother's and depending on her confidence in him, she might not consider his feelings on the matter at all

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:49pm

let y'all live?

Yeah, well yeah. I'll sign all the legal rights and documentation to you. Smile

Posted By: el_bandido
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:51pm
We cant have nice things round here

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:53pm
What nice things? Like Plasma HDTV's, computers, anime? What?

Posted By: el_bandido
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:57pm
simple discussions with out someones opinion getting trampled 

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:00pm

if y'all are unmarried and otherwise unattached ... unless a man takes full legal custody of the child ... his promises about wanting and taking care of a child are basically empty

nevermind, the man's comparatively minor contribution to the entire pregnancy beyond conception and the risks of the birth process

that's why his feelings on the matter would take second place to the mother's and depending on her confidence in him, she might not consider his feelings on the matter at all

Now THIS post really kinda gets to the point of the thread. So, NO, him wanting the child wouldn't matter and these are the reasons.

Now, In my hypothetical, the man in the OP is willing, ready, and WILL follow through on his responsibilities as a father even if she fails as a mother. Does his opinion on wanting the child still not really matter that much because she actually has to birth the child?

-The Bridge

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:02pm
Real talk tho, men are the real victims.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:19pm
if you're married or long term cohabiting (forget the term) ... basically a legal arrangement or you otherwise trust this man, that is one thing - of course his opinion is highly valued

but if you're unmarried and otherwise unattached

how will his following through on his responsibilities be guaranteed?  full legal custody?  

if yes, then his opinion is highly valued, if not, then the responsibility rests on the woman and she needs to rely on her own ability to take responsibility, she can't rely on a promise

too many have and are living on food stamps and hope

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

why can't mothers see that Dead

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:27pm

Would the woman be an Aint Sh*t B*tch if she was pro abortion?

-The Bridge

i guess you missed all the pro-life threads around here...

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:31pm
Don't understand this topic at all.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:33pm

why can't mothers see that Dead

ClapClapClapClap

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:55pm

In the last thread discussing men not wanting to have a kid after they both engaged in unprotected sex the man was pretty much labeled an ASN.

I just kinda wanted to know would the women of this forum feel the same way about themselves had they been caught up in a similar situation to the OP or would they abort and feel no guilt?

-The Bridge

I don't want to berate anyone. The other thread, the OP couldn't possibly understand why a man would not want a kid after having unprotected sex and pretty much labeled him as aint sh*t if he wasn't ready for a kid because he decided to have sex unprotected.

Would it be the same if the situation was reversed? Cause I know women who don't want kids but have unprotected sex. What if the man wanted the kid but the woman didn't. Is hard to fathom how completely disregarding the other "parent's" feeling on the matter is kinda fuhqked up?

-The Bridge

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:59pm
^^ lol Talking to some men about this stuff is like talking to white people about racism.

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:04pm

-The Bridge

yeah

well, She didn't really relinquish her choice physically. Abortion is still a realistic option for her.
BUT...morally she has a choice in which she would/ should ideally involve the person who got her pregnant right.  But ultimately The responsibility to birth the child is on her.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:08pm
Bridge, the other thread was a general discussion on men and their accountability when it comes to unplanned pregnancies. 
I did mention a personal story that I know of as the inspiration for the topic.

It was not until I was specifically asked about the man who inspired the story that Ain't (S)hit Ni(gg)otry was brought up... (as far as I can remember meh...) if it was prior to that, please point it out :)

The topic did not start out as: dudes who don't want kids and are out hea fucccing raw are ASNs.

The topic was why aren't these men taking more accountability for their actions? What is the psyche behind it? 
They do the deed and wanna be mad at the woman, at the child, at child support etc... when if THEY THEMSELVES took more precautions it wouldn't be like that...

I did see that you did provide an opinion on that specific question in the other thread. Thanks for your insight.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:10pm

realest post up in here

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:11pm
On to your question. Um I dont't think it is a fair or realistic comparison because...

Better yet:

Like this post if you know of a man who got a chick preggo; he wanted the child and she aborted.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol

ilaughed so hard at this for some reason.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:15pm
Like this post if you know of any of the 2 scenarios below"

You know of a woman who got pregnant and the guy didn't want it. 

You know of a woman who got pregnant and the guy didn't want it.  Said guy wanted her to abort, said guy is now bitching about child support.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:19pm

On to your question. Um I dont't think it is a fair or realistic comparison because...

Better yet:

Like this post if you know of a man who got a chick preggo; he wanted the child and she aborted.

hmmmmm....i don't really know any.  but then again, most of the chicks i know who truly didn't care what his opinion would be simply didn't ask for it (his opinion, that is) especially if she thought he would object...

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:22pm
Anywho, maybe the likes I requested can help my argument. 
What I'm hoping it shows that situations where the men wants the child and the woman aborts, are few and far between.

As to whether a woman is an ASB for aborting a child that was wanted by the man who impregnated her...I personally wouldn't call her an ASB, I'm sure she has her reasons.

He could very well be talking that I want the kid talk, and when it gets here he could still leave her high and dry. Whether she took precautions or not prior to conception is moot.

After conception she can abort. That's her responsibility to take on.

What can a man really do after a woman concieves his child? What say does he really have?

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:25pm
I can add 1 scenario to that, Anah...

The guy encourages the woman to keep the unplanned pregnancy but dips when shyt gets real...aka the baby is born.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:25pm

Better yet:

A young lady I mentored back in da day was in this scenario. He didn't believe in abortion so he wanted her to have the child. She aborted and he's in prison.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I can add 1 scenario to that, Anah...

The guy encourages the woman to keep the unplanned pregnancy but dips when shyt gets real...aka the baby is born.

I can contribute plenty of these

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:31pm
I need somebody to nut in me so I can see if I can have kids. 

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

do you always use the pull out method?

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:27pm
EBRC (Eat Beat Raw Creampie) is the name of the game and hopefully she don't get pregnant or a flight of stairs will be her worst enemy.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:39pm
yum, creampie

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:45pm
Ha ha ha! ya'll nassy! sang I asked you in the other thread if you were ok an unplanned preg, I guess yesLOL

at the end of the day I feel a lot of women want to be mothers, we carry we breastfeed, we usually get primary custody... we are children raisers, so the thought of an unplanned p usually aint all that bad for some... Its the niccas that have the issuesStern Smile

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:51pm
Lmao, I hope you understand what I mean by creampie, but if you do that sexy 

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:54pm
I'm pretty sure she does
LMAO!

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

do you always use the pull out method?

Sure do.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:56pm

Ha ha ha! ya'll nassy! sang I asked you in the other thread if you were ok an unplanned preg, I guess yesLOL

at the end of the day I feel a lot of women want to be mothers, we carry we breastfeed, we usually get primary custody... we are children raisers, so the thought of an unplanned p usually aint all that bad for some... Its the niccas that have the issuesStern Smile

Oh if I get pregnant I'm gettin' that thang vacuumed out.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 5:11pm
Oh ok. I'm pro choice but I would be so scared! pap smears are already awkward enough 4me :-/

Print Page | Close Window