Print Page | Close Window

Cassies new racy photo shoot

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=360770
Printed Date: Oct 20 2018 at 12:16am

Topic: Cassies new racy photo shoot
Posted By: zsazsa
Subject: Cassies new racy photo shoot
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 5:57pm

Diddy's girl Cassie shakes her tail feather in racy photo shoot for Esquire 

R&B recording artist Cassie Ventura - known simply as Cassie - has stripped down for a raunchy photoshoot with Esquire magazine.

But the songstress, rumoured to be dating her manager, Shake Ya Tailfeather rapper P Diddy, was sure to add some humour into the mix, as she promoted her new mixtape, RockaByeBaby, with a fun interview with the magazine.

Bare-ly covered: the bold singer revealed more than a hint of side boob in one flattering shot

Bare-ly covered: the bold singer revealed more than a hint of side boob in one flattering shot

The 28-year-old modeled in a number of outfits for the magazine, all of which revealed far more skin than the fashionista has in the past.

First she donned a very high-cut translucent white leotard, revealing the entirety of her legs and thighs but modestly covering her arms.

The stunning singer's tattoo of a star on her left upper thigh was on show, as was side-shaved hairstyle she's famous for.

Stepping it up: Cassie completely nailed a recent shoot for Esquire to promote her new mixtape - RockaByeBaby - and it all started with this translucent leotard

Stepping it up: Cassie completely nailed a recent shoot for Esquire to promote her new mixtape - RockaByeBaby - and it all started with this translucent leotard

The next look involved black boy-leg underwear over the top of a gold leotard with a slit down the middle revealing the majority of her stomach.

When the starlet turned to the side in the same outfit, she showed off a serious amount of side boob as well as her completely bare back.

Another shot had Cassie kneel on a chair wearing heels so high it's doubtful they were even made for walking.

She knows how to work it: Cassie has also just been named as the face for Forever 21s Summer 2013 collection

She knows how to work it: Cassie has also just been named as the face for Forever 21's Summer 2013 collection

The mixtape features tracks with Rick Ross ('Numb') and Wiz Khalifa ('Paradise'), both of which were released first to promote the record.

When Esquire asked why she goes simply by her first name, her response was: 'I've been Cassie my whole life,' adding that 'People would meet me and say, 'What's your stage name?' 'Well, Cassie.''

But the down-to-earth Connecticut local joked, 'It's not like I'm Madonna'.

Heels for days! Lucky she had that chair to lean on, as those shoes dont look easy

Heels for days! Lucky she had that chair to lean on, as those shoes don't look easy

As for the romance between Cassie and P-Diddy, the pair have managed to keep the details quite private, but it is widely acknowledged that they are a couple.

'I miss him', Cassie said recently when she uploaded a photo to Instagram of the pair.

To add to her busy schedule, the star has also just been signed on as the face of the Summer 2013 Forever 21 collection.

You wanna mess with me? The edgy songstress struck some bold poses for the magazine, showing off her toned tummy

You wanna mess with me? The edgy songstress struck some bold poses for the magazine, showing off her toned tummy

RockAByeBaby: Cassies new mixtape was released in April and features the likes of Rick Ross and Wiz Khalifa

RockAByeBaby: Cassie's new mixtape was released in April and features the likes of Rick Ross and Wiz Khalifa

Wink wink, nudge nudge! Despite keeping things low profile, Cassie captioned this photo of her and P Diddy with the words Miss him in late April of this year

Wink wink, nudge nudge! Despite keeping things low profile, Cassie captioned this photo of her and P Diddy with the words 'Miss him' in late April of this year

Replies:
Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 5:58pm
time to let go of that shaved head look

Posted By: Joseph_Sun
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 5:58pm
well atleast her breast are bigger

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 6:00pm
Pinch

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 6:01pm
I can see her pusay.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 6:01pm
This is my fave...

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 6:04pm
she gets an award for being racy and boring at the same time

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 6:04pm
that ass is tragic

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 6:09pm
she doesn't have the personality to make any of this pop.  has anyone ever bothered to look up anything about Cassie that didn't connect to Diddy/Kim Porter?

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 6:33pm
she and kakruachu are the same brand of pretty and boring. they are lucky that nature's credit card has yet to expire

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 6:38pm
She gained!

Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 6:39pm
You think it's a Blasian thing? Shocked

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

she and kakruachu are the same brand of pretty and boring. they are lucky that nature's credit card has yet to expire

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 6:39pm
nothing to get hard/moist about

Posted By: Cocoa
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 6:45pm
I wouldn't call it racy.

BTW, she is gorgeous.

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 6:51pm
Her Rih and someone else all remind me of each other. Basically interchangeable but Rih has hits.

I don't get Rihs appeal either.

Cassie is pretty

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 7:15pm
Blah...I really wish they would stop trying to make Cassie pop.

Posted By: journeytolong
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 7:16pm
Its bland and the flatness of her butt took me by surprise.

Posted By: Joseph_Sun
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

um she is pop

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Joseph_Sun Joseph_Sun wrote:

um she is pop

I meant pop as in be relevant and more than a gorgeous face.

ETA: Thanks Southern

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Joseph_Sun Joseph_Sun wrote:

um she is pop

Pop as in "happen"
Not genre

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

I wouldn't call it racy.

BTW, she is gorgeous.

word, cassie is easily top five dead or alive in a lot of statistical categories

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 9:16pm
Pretty girl.

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 9:19pm
Didn't realize she was 28.

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 9:56pm
She aight I guess 

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:01pm
Meh.

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:20pm
she puts me to sleep.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

I wouldn't call it racy.

BTW, she is gorgeous.

word, cassie is easily top five dead or alive in a lot of statistical categories

i just dont see it for her
every spoiled bread and the like...

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 11:00pm
If she continues to be with him ,she will always be irrelevant .. Photo shoot is boring..

Posted By: Lhdc2011
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 11:16pm
I liked her breasts smaller, actually

Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 11:19pm
She looked more "stunning" when she was skinnier

Now her face looks a bit pudgy

Posted By: Carmensworld
Date Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 12:06am
She looks delish Clap 

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 12:15am
trashy

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 8:42am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

she gets an award for being racy and boring at the same time

Honestly!!!

HOW?!

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 8:47am
Nice try..

Posted By: KottonKandy
Date Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 9:05am
she used to be so pretty to me. She isn't ugly, but now she's starting to give off "I'm a bad girl" type of pretty and that is so tired. Rihanna was prettier before they took Fefe Dobson style and made it Rihanna. 

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 9:27am
Beautiful girl! 

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:07am
i guess...

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:19am
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

she used to be so pretty to me. She isn't ugly, but now she's starting to give off "I'm a bad girl" type of pretty and that is so tired. Rihanna was prettier before they took Fefe Dobson style and made it Rihanna. 

I've seen this a few times on the web, interesting theory. Shes not on that steelo nemore tho, I actually feel like shes Cassie's steelo, but on 10

I cant believe CV is pushing 30 tho! Wow!

Have ya'll heard that song Numb by her? I like the beat, but the part where she says "I make music to numb your brain"

I'm like... I don't know if that's a good thingGeek

Print Page | Close Window