Print Page | Close Window

New good hair vendor!!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=360726
Printed Date: Oct 15 2018 at 10:15am


Topic: New good hair vendor!!!
Posted By: danieb23
Subject: New good hair vendor!!!
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 12:59pm
How you gonna endorse a product and not once mention the company name or the hair details/specs and how it behaves?



Replies:
Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

How you gonna endorse a product and not once mention the company name or the hair details/specs and how it behaves?
I guess the singing business not doing too wellLOL


Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

How you gonna endorse a product and not once mention the company name or the hair details/specs and how it behaves?


True


Posted By: LovesLace
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 1:05pm
Post the links to the hair and your instagram hon.


Posted By: CaramelKittyKat
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 4:05pm
Your Instagram is private so we can't see anything.


Posted By: mz.bmartin
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 4:12pm
OMG!!! i hate this kind of post


Posted By: WhitWhit86
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 4:49pm
well damn!!!


Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 4:58pm
Lol


Posted By: MsPrettySissy
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 5:26pm
lmao ^^^^Clap


Posted By: MsPrettySissy
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

How you gonna endorse a product and not once mention the company name or the hair details/specs and how it behaves?
I guess the singing business not doing too wellLOL

That unnecessary shade makes you look like a hater...y would you throw shade at someone that made a mistake...whats your Profession smh


Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 6:52pm
LOLLOLLOL.....I AM ANYTHING YOU ASSUME I AM.
Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

How you gonna endorse a product and not once mention the company name or the hair details/specs and how it behaves?
I guess the singing business not doing too wellLOL

That unnecessary shade makes you look like a hater...y would you throw shade at someone that made a mistake...whats your Profession smh
 
 


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

How you gonna endorse a product and not once mention the company name or the hair details/specs and how it behaves?
I guess the singing business not doing too wellLOL

That unnecessary shade makes you look like a hater...y would you throw shade at someone that made a mistake...whats your Profession smh


Interestingly enough, it has always been the "haters" who have been able to keep money in their pockets, rather than to go willy-nilly and jump on the BHM bandwagon without any information on a product what so ever. 

The OP should have posted this after 3 months of continuous wear, so at least the discounts she earns from us mentioning her would be well-earned.


Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

How you gonna endorse a product and not once mention the company name or the hair details/specs and how it behaves?

I guess the singing business not doing too wellLOL


That unnecessary shade makes you look like a hater...y would you throw shade at someone that made a mistake...whats your Profession smh


Interestingly enough, it has always been the "haters" who have been able to keep money in their pockets, rather than to go willy-nilly and jump on the BHM bandwagon without any information on a product what so ever. 

The OP should have posted this after 3 months of continuous wear, so at least the discounts she earns from us mentioning her would be well-earned.



THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!


Posted By: GphiD08
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 8:46pm
Clap^^^


Posted By: MsPrettySissy
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 8:51pm
First everybody knows the folks hollering that they have "money in their pockets" be the most broke of all. People with money don't share those details and not to mention how irrelevant it was to this post. Second this woman was not deceiving anybody she clearly just didn't proofread a post and like typical asses some members attacked her for being a singer. Third who's to say how long she has worn the hair! Maybeee she really has worn the hair for awhile and genuinely likes the hair. I swear some of you members needs to get the blood outcho butts and relax smh. Stop taking pleasure out of a mistake!


Posted By: GphiD08
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 8:55pm
coincidence that ya'll both in the DMVDead


Posted By: MsPrettySissy
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:01pm
Yes I am from the DMV and we support local businesses. I tell you what some of this site members seems like your here to bash brands. I dont know about the hair but I dont see why she is being attacked and judged. This proves the black folks is thee most JUDGEMENTAL race period


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

First everybody knows the folks hollering that they have "money in their pockets" be the most broke of all. People with money don't share those details and not to mention how irrelevant it was to this post. Second this woman was not deceiving anybody she clearly just didn't proofread a post and like typical asses some members attacked her for being a singer. Third who's to say how long she has worn the hair! Maybeee she really has worn the hair for awhile and genuinely likes the hair. I swear some of you members needs to get the blood outcho butts and relax smh. Stop taking pleasure out of a mistake!


There you go making bold-ass assumptions, after JUST getting here.  Some of us have been here a very long time and we have seen every scam out there.  If you were not here for Swtcandy, StephiDiamond, Sultryhair.com, Arjunkie's debut, Insensitive, the girl who tried to sell us Native American hair the Arjunkie way, Glam Hair or any of the other scams in between, you really need to log the hell off. 

The fact of the matter is, scams and false advertising ALWAYS start off with an OP suddenly introducing a company trying to get others to buy the hair, and the OP hasn't even had the hair in her head long enough to give a good review.  It's not about having only 10 minutes to write a post.  It's about getting the hair in the mail yesterday, installing it today and then writing a review about it, encouraging others to spend their money on a product that might act a sheer mess after a few washed. 

Many of us don't fall for it with Youtube "Gurus," and we should be just as careful on BHM.  You DO know that BHM has a reputation for having some of the most gullible buyers for weave and lacefronts.  We got that reputation because of people like you.


Posted By: GphiD08
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

Yes I am from the DMV and we support local businesses. I tell you what some of this site members seems like your here to bash brands. I dont know about the hair but I dont see why she is being attacked and judged. This proves the black folks is thee most JUDGEMENTAL race period
 
No we are not here to bash brands (at least not me), but BHM has an avenue for LEGIT businesses to pay for advertising, just because your company did not properly plan for advertising does not mean ask a friend to promote your hair on here for FREE... That's how a lot of women get scammed into thinking they are getting some great hair and they end up with a rats nest after 1 day.

 

And miss me with the black people being judgmental crap because you have no idea what my race is sitting from behind a computer... take a step out of your box and you will see that beyond the 4 walls of America there are other races of people that are more so competitive and Judgmental of each other.

 

Vendors kill me when their plan goes bad



Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

Yes I am from the DMV and we support local businesses. I tell you what some of this site members seems like your here to bash brands. I dont know about the hair but I dont see why she is being attacked and judged. This proves the black folks is thee most JUDGEMENTAL race period


FOHWTBS.

Once again, it's the people who have money in their pockets (meaning people don't get money taken from them because of a scam or a shytty product), who are the most critical.  People who are SMART won't suddenly start throwing their money at a company just because someone who has barely tried a product claims it's the best ever. 

When some of us criticize certain brands, I will tell you we end up being more right about a company than wrong and while we still managed to keep our money because we didn't fall for the shyt, people like you waste hundreds of dollars to prove that someone ISN'T trying to scam you.  What the fukk kind of sense does that make? 

To repeat, some of us have been here a LONG TIME.  We have seen the scams come and go.  We see how unscrupulous companies operate and usually those companies go belly up within a year, all while naive folks we warned complain about not being able to get their money back from Paypal.


Posted By: MsPrettySissy
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

First everybody knows the folks hollering that they have "money in their pockets" be the most broke of all. People with money don't share those details and not to mention how irrelevant it was to this post. Second this woman was not deceiving anybody she clearly just didn't proofread a post and like typical asses some members attacked her for being a singer. Third who's to say how long she has worn the hair! Maybeee she really has worn the hair for awhile and genuinely likes the hair. I swear some of you members needs to get the blood outcho butts and relax smh. Stop taking pleasure out of a mistake!


There you go making bold-ass assumptions, after JUST getting here.  Some of us have been here a very long time and we have seen every scam out there.  If you were not here for Swtcandy, StephiDiamond, Sultryhair.com, Arjunkie's debut, Insensitive, the girl who tried to sell us Native American hair the Arjunkie way, Glam Hair or any of the other scams in between, you really need to log the hell off. 

The fact of the matter is, scams and false advertising ALWAYS start off with an OP suddenly introducing a company trying to get others to buy the hair, and the OP hasn't even had the hair in her head long enough to give a good review.  It's not about having only 10 minutes to write a post.  It's about getting the hair in the mail yesterday, installing it today and then writing a review about it, encouraging others to spend their money on a product that might act a sheer mess after a few washed. 

Many of us don't fall for it with Youtube "Gurus," and we should be just as careful on BHM.  You DO know that BHM has a reputation for having some of the most gullible buyers for weave and lacefronts.  We got that reputation because of people like you.

Actually no not ppl like me because I don't base any purchases I make off of YT or BHM. I can say I've never been stupid about money. Nor have I been scammed sooo its you thats making assumptions. Also after reading this thread it seems like she's had the hair for over a month. Who are you to determine a sufficient amount of time before a review. You clearly think because you a OG in the BHM Game that you got some clout but you slang the bull somewhere else hunty Wink


Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:11pm
Lol...chicks selling hair are so obvious these days...we know yall workin together to sell that aliexpress hair...LOL


Posted By: GphiD08
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

Yes I am from the DMV and we support local businesses. I tell you what some of this site members seems like your here to bash brands. I dont know about the hair but I dont see why she is being attacked and judged. This proves the black folks is thee most JUDGEMENTAL race period


FOHWTBS.

Once again, it's the people who have money in their pockets (meaning people don't get money taken from them because of a scam or a shytty product), who are the most critical.  People who are SMART won't suddenly start throwing their money at a company just because someone who has barely tried a product claims it's the best ever. 

When some of us criticize certain brands, I will tell you we end up being more right about a company than wrong and while we still managed to keep our money because we didn't fall for the shyt, people like you waste hundreds of dollars to prove that someone ISN'T trying to scam you.  What the fukk kind of sense does that make? 

To repeat, some of us have been here a LONG TIME.  We have seen the scams come and go.  We see how unscrupulous companies operate and usually those companies go belly up within a year, all while naive folks we warned complain about not being able to get their money back from Paypal.
ClapClap


Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:14pm
How u gonna just log on 2 weeks ago and try to talk to you know sh!t. And obviously no one is broke bcus we not selling weave for a living and try to advertise for free. GTFOH.


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

First everybody knows the folks hollering that they have "money in their pockets" be the most broke of all. People with money don't share those details and not to mention how irrelevant it was to this post. Second this woman was not deceiving anybody she clearly just didn't proofread a post and like typical asses some members attacked her for being a singer. Third who's to say how long she has worn the hair! Maybeee she really has worn the hair for awhile and genuinely likes the hair. I swear some of you members needs to get the blood outcho butts and relax smh. Stop taking pleasure out of a mistake!


There you go making bold-ass assumptions, after JUST getting here.  Some of us have been here a very long time and we have seen every scam out there.  If you were not here for Swtcandy, StephiDiamond, Sultryhair.com, Arjunkie's debut, Insensitive, the girl who tried to sell us Native American hair the Arjunkie way, Glam Hair or any of the other scams in between, you really need to log the hell off. 

The fact of the matter is, scams and false advertising ALWAYS start off with an OP suddenly introducing a company trying to get others to buy the hair, and the OP hasn't even had the hair in her head long enough to give a good review.  It's not about having only 10 minutes to write a post.  It's about getting the hair in the mail yesterday, installing it today and then writing a review about it, encouraging others to spend their money on a product that might act a sheer mess after a few washed. 

Many of us don't fall for it with Youtube "Gurus," and we should be just as careful on BHM.  You DO know that BHM has a reputation for having some of the most gullible buyers for weave and lacefronts.  We got that reputation because of people like you.

Actually no not ppl like me because I don't base any purchases I make off of YT or BHM. I can say I've never been stupid about money. Nor have I been scammed sooo its you thats making assumptions. Also after reading this thread it seems like she's had the hair for over a month. Who are you to determine a sufficient amount of time before a review. You clearly think because you a OG in the BHM Game that you got some clout but you slang the bull somewhere else hunty Wink


Yes, I can see that you are new and you are dumb. 

Most of us know that if you are going to spend $105 on 18 inches of PROCESSED HAIR, it had damn well better last a MINIMUM of 3 months.  If the standard length of time for some $55 18 inch hair is between 1-2 months of continuous wear, that $105 shyt bought from AliExpress had darn well last twice as long.  ONE MONTH is NOT long enough to do a comprehensive review for a product costing that much, especially if you are trying to sell to people who all know how to get the hair from the source to begin with. 

So continue to cape.  They will get business from people like you who sing the same old song.  If we are so terrible and this company is so good, why not purchase some of this hair yourself and write a 3 month review on it?

The person is already contradicting themselves by claiming they are sourcing their hair from India and then calling some of the hair MALAYSIAN.


Posted By: MsPrettySissy
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

Yes I am from the DMV and we support local businesses. I tell you what some of this site members seems like your here to bash brands. I dont know about the hair but I dont see why she is being attacked and judged. This proves the black folks is thee most JUDGEMENTAL race period


FOHWTBS.

Once again, it's the people who have money in their pockets (meaning people don't get money taken from them because of a scam or a shytty product), who are the most critical.  People who are SMART won't suddenly start throwing their money at a company just because someone who has barely tried a product claims it's the best ever. 

When some of us criticize certain brands, I will tell you we end up being more right about a company than wrong and while we still managed to keep our money because we didn't fall for the shyt, people like you waste hundreds of dollars to prove that someone ISN'T trying to scam you.  What the fukk kind of sense does that make? 

To repeat, some of us have been here a LONG TIME.  We have seen the scams come and go.  We see how unscrupulous companies operate and usually those companies go belly up within a year, all while naive folks we warned complain about not being able to get their money back from Paypal.
ClapClap

Ive never been scammed out my money so IDK what that's about but okay. Its clear that you higher ranking member think your the Gods of these boards. You can def miss me with this foolishness. Oh because a singer is promoting it the company is no good. Yea okay


Posted By: GphiD08
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

First everybody knows the folks hollering that they have "money in their pockets" be the most broke of all. People with money don't share those details and not to mention how irrelevant it was to this post. Second this woman was not deceiving anybody she clearly just didn't proofread a post and like typical asses some members attacked her for being a singer. Third who's to say how long she has worn the hair! Maybeee she really has worn the hair for awhile and genuinely likes the hair. I swear some of you members needs to get the blood outcho butts and relax smh. Stop taking pleasure out of a mistake!


There you go making bold-ass assumptions, after JUST getting here.  Some of us have been here a very long time and we have seen every scam out there.  If you were not here for Swtcandy, StephiDiamond, Sultryhair.com, Arjunkie's debut, Insensitive, the girl who tried to sell us Native American hair the Arjunkie way, Glam Hair or any of the other scams in between, you really need to log the hell off. 

The fact of the matter is, scams and false advertising ALWAYS start off with an OP suddenly introducing a company trying to get others to buy the hair, and the OP hasn't even had the hair in her head long enough to give a good review.  It's not about having only 10 minutes to write a post.  It's about getting the hair in the mail yesterday, installing it today and then writing a review about it, encouraging others to spend their money on a product that might act a sheer mess after a few washed. 

Many of us don't fall for it with Youtube "Gurus," and we should be just as careful on BHM.  You DO know that BHM has a reputation for having some of the most gullible buyers for weave and lacefronts.  We got that reputation because of people like you.

Actually no not ppl like me because I don't base any purchases I make off of YT or BHM. I can say I've never been stupid about money. Nor have I been scammed sooo its you thats making assumptions. Also after reading this thread it seems like she's had the hair for over a month. Who are you to determine a sufficient amount of time before a review. You clearly think because you a OG in the BHM Game that you got some clout but you slang the bull somewhere else hunty Wink
 
 
So after reading her post you determined that she had the hair for over a monthDeadLOLLOL
 
ETA:Taking a upart on and off  for two concerts does not count as consistent wear to determine the quality.
 
 


Posted By: MsPrettySissy
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

How u gonna just log on 2 weeks ago and try to talk to you know sh!t. And obviously no one is broke bcus we not selling weave for a living and try to advertise for free. GTFOH.


Lol I don't know about the hair the poor singer just got served for dinner smh


Posted By: MsPrettySissy
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:29pm
I just looked at the website and honestly it looks no different any other virgin hair website. I buy my hair from sassy. Thats who I stick with but if I saw the hair upfront for a upcoming company and it looked good I would give them a shot. Also that girl ain't say nothing about a u-part y'all being messy


Posted By: MsPrettySissy
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

Yes I am from the DMV and we support local businesses. I tell you what some of this site members seems like your here to bash brands. I dont know about the hair but I dont see why she is being attacked and judged. This proves the black folks is thee most JUDGEMENTAL race period
 
No we are not here to bash brands (at least not me), but BHM has an avenue for LEGIT businesses to pay for advertising, just because your company did not properly plan for advertising does not mean ask a friend to promote your hair on here for FREE... That's how a lot of women get scammed into thinking they are getting some great hair and they end up with a rats nest after 1 day.

 

And miss me with the black people being judgmental crap because you have no idea what my race is sitting from behind a computer... take a step out of your box and you will see that beyond the 4 walls of America there are other races of people that are more so competitive and Judgmental of each other.

 

Vendors kill me when their plan goes bad


Im not the vendor. I dont like how the OP was attacked tho.


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:32pm
http://themetapicture.com/media/funny-guy-jumping-cape.jpg


Posted By: india100
Date Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:34pm
I checked out the website . I would never purchase due to the virgin claim for clearly chinese process hair . I will always side eye a new member that never participated on BHM promoting hair . We have a lot of old and new members scamming . I think people see BHM now as a gold mine to sell alia express hair for triple if you are desperate enough to buy it . Why not advertise to make a fortune on people willing to try anything ? I understand why members question the op after all of the scams . Make a disclaimer with clear pictures if you are a new legit member sharing .  


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Lyseestar Lyseestar wrote:

How stupid! It doesn't take three months to determine processing effects. That's why I told you I bleached the hair. I have 15 years experience with hair. One can wash silicone out with one shampoo. It has been nearly 10 weeks. Y'all are some suspicious unhappy people. Good luck! Blessings. Do your research on ME I don't have to endorse hair and it's not something I do regularly. This hair is excellent.


Talk about clueless.  You are sitting there talking about having 15 years experience with hair and don't know it's sold by a vendor who sells processed hair.  If you've been here since 2009, you should know why women on BHM got smarter.  And actually, it's not JUST silicone that we worry about.  There's also the problem of the hair just being bad quality whether there is any silicone on it or not.  SMDH thinking that judging whether or not a hair acts right is entirely dependent on whether there is silicone in it or not.  Dead


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 1:05am
This thread is another example of hit dogs hollering and their capes who come swooping in trying to defend them.LOL

And it's always about paragraphs full of butthurt.


Posted By: pRiNCesSChANeL
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 1:52am
ooooooo sh*t she just went real dmv hood with the bi*ch see me.... 

yikes Stern Smile . *grabs popcorn & a beer*



Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 2:16am
Originally posted by Lyseestar Lyseestar wrote:

I understand why you rely so heavily on the terminology used on this site to signify good hair and hair practices. But would you like to call me a dog to my face. Hide behind this bitchass website. At the end of the day you couldn't get a day in with my hairdresser and your hair is probably burnt like your attitude. You have no life! I do and that's why I'm not able quickly articulate to your standards. I'm tired of being nice. BITCH SEE ME!


Lyseestar,

SHUDDUP.

For someone to be sending random PMs and talking about other people having no life?

STAP!


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 2:20am
Originally posted by Lyseestar Lyseestar wrote:

This is not Chinese hair. It isn't Ali express either. You are wrong.


So the "Malaysian hair" was a typo?

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


Posted By: LadyUNowen
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 2:33am
DAMNNNNNNN!


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 2:42am
I want to say so much more, but I'll just leave it at Wacko and Clown.


Posted By: GphiD08
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 3:17am
Originally posted by Lyseestar Lyseestar wrote:

This is not Chinese hair. It isn't Ali express either. You are wrong.
Ok, so she got it from DHgate then....LMAO!!!
 
GIRL BYE, I lived in Malaysia for 6 months and let me tell you about 30% of their population is made up of Indian and Chinese people and on top of that even if her hair did come directly from Malaysia there are NO Malaysians with body wave hairLOLLOL
 
 
For you to be so informed about the hair industry, seems to me like you don't anything.


Posted By: GphiD08
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 3:18am
Originally posted by Lyseestar Lyseestar wrote:

I understand why you rely so heavily on the terminology used on this site to signify good hair and hair practices. But would you like to call me a dog to my face. Hide behind this bitchass website. At the end of the day you couldn't get a day in with my hairdresser and your hair is probably burnt like your attitude. You have no life! I do and that's why I'm not able quickly articulate to your standards. I'm tired of being nice. BITCH SEE ME!
LOLLOLLOL


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 3:25am
Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

Originally posted by Lyseestar Lyseestar wrote:

This is not Chinese hair. It isn't Ali express either. You are wrong.


Ok, so she got it from DHgate then....LMAO!!!
 

GIRL BYE, I lived in Malaysia for 6 months and let me tell you about 30% of their population is made up of Indian and Chinese people and on top of that even if her hair did come directly from Malaysia there are NO Malaysians with body wave hairLOLLOL

 

 

For you to be so informed about the hair industry, seems to me like you don't anything.


THIS. I visit Singapore an average of 4 times a year and two of those trips I am in Malaysia. I have never seen anyone there with a natural body wave or naturally curly hair. If its rare for an I'VE to get naturally curly hair and sells it at a much higher price without the middle man, you can pretty much count on an AV having to spend a pretty penny on it, too. The hair on that website even looks processed, and not very well, either.


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 3:27am
This unfortunate poster trying to tell us what's what when the info is on the damn website she is advertising for. How do you advertise for a company and not know what they sell???


Posted By: GphiD08
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 4:01am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

Originally posted by Lyseestar Lyseestar wrote:

This is not Chinese hair. It isn't Ali express either. You are wrong.


Ok, so she got it from DHgate then....LMAO!!!
 

GIRL BYE, I lived in Malaysia for 6 months and let me tell you about 30% of their population is made up of Indian and Chinese people and on top of that even if her hair did come directly from Malaysia there are NO Malaysians with body wave hairLOLLOL

 

 

For you to be so informed about the hair industry, seems to me like you don't anything.


THIS. I visit Singapore an average of 4 times a year and two of those trips I am in Malaysia. I have never seen anyone there with a natural body wave or naturally curly hair. If its rare for an I'VE to get naturally curly hair and sells it at a much higher price without the middle man, you can pretty much count on an AV having to spend a pretty penny on it, too. The hair on that website even looks processed, and not very well, either.
Exactly!!!
 
My entire time I was in Malaysia, I can honestly say I saw about 20 non-Chinese/Indian Malays with curly hair. The rest of them had straight or mostly loose wavy (some deep wavy). The Indians that I've seen both in malaysia and when I went to India have the most curly hair out of all of the countries in South/South East Asia.
 
And trust me it is HARD to find a vendor in Malaysia that is slangin' some hair and most of the vendors I found while I was there were guess what CHINESE.


Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 7:06am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

How you gonna endorse a product and not once mention the company name or the hair details/specs and how it behaves?
I guess the singing business not doing too wellLOL

That unnecessary shade makes you look like a hater...y would you throw shade at someone that made a mistake...whats your Profession smh


Interestingly enough, it has always been the "haters" who have been able to keep money in their pockets, rather than to go willy-nilly and jump on the BHM bandwagon without any information on a product what so ever. 

The OP should have posted this after 3 months of continuous wear, so at least the discounts she earns from us mentioning her would be well-earned.
SHE IS READY TO CALL PPL A HATER. PLS SHOW ME SOME ONE WHO IS ENDORISING A HAIR AND GIVES OUT A COUPON CODE(their name) AND DOES NOT BENEFIT FROM PURCHASES USED WITH THEIR OWN NAME.


Posted By: MsPrettySissy
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 7:39am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

How you gonna endorse a product and not once mention the company name or the hair details/specs and how it behaves?
I guess the singing business not doing too wellLOL

That unnecessary shade makes you look like a hater...y would you throw shade at someone that made a mistake...whats your Profession smh


Interestingly enough, it has always been the "haters" who have been able to keep money in their pockets, rather than to go willy-nilly and jump on the BHM bandwagon without any information on a product what so ever. 

The OP should have posted this after 3 months of continuous wear, so at least the discounts she earns from us mentioning her would be well-earned.
SHE IS READY TO CALL PPL A HATER. PLS SHOW ME SOME ONE WHO IS ENDORISING A HAIR AND GIVES OUT A COUPON CODE(their name) AND DOES NOT BENEFIT FROM PURCHASES USED WITH THEIR OWN NAME.

CryCryCryCryCry


Posted By: LovesLace
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:30am
OMG! LOL


Posted By: WhitWhit86
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 4:30pm
I seen this coming!!


Posted By: feelblessed
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 5:52pm
I know I should not put my 2cents in..but I have to say this
I understand the awareness needed for scammers
I also understand that people don't want a person to advertise for free
(yet I see members displaying others websites and products of purchase which too is a form of advertisement which causes companies to be more noticed to the point of increasing prices)

I have noticed a vendor who have given his long time costumers and new costumers different price quotes ...now to me that is a scammer yet members are still ordering because of the beauty of the hair...what is that?

As a human being we face challenges daily for whatever reason I encourage anyone to become self employed.
My daughter who is 16 is starting a tutoring business it would break my heart if she experienced anything of what I am seeing. We all need a start somewhere without being kicked down.
If u know where that person is getting their supplies cheaper OK u now have a choice to not place order
But If u look at phone companies retail stores ect it all comes from over seas yet when it lands on our soil its 10 times hire yet price yet it sells.
I don't agree with prices today but it is used to maintain bills on job and home front plus taxes and social security. See when u charge 50 dollars uncle sam charges 50% toward taxes and social security so in all actuality u made 25.00 now out of that u have to divide in 5 ways...rent at home rent on job insurance,product and advertisement,phone bills ,childcare ect. No one can make it if prices are as low as u paid on the product it is impossible!
My point is everyone deserves a chance until proven other wise. We have to respec those who are trying to become self employed. We need to encourage each other and guide each other. Not rake a stranger or anyone else through the coil. What if life for us gave us nit chances...God gives us chances everyday it is called blessings...don't block someone else's blessings God is looking at that.


Posted By: Ms_Kudos
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 8:15pm
Sooo, she got blocked?! UGH, how did I miss this yesterdayUnhappy


Posted By: MsPrettySissy
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 8:21pm
How she get blocked smh y'all the ones that dragged her thru the mud smh


Posted By: GphiD08
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 8:34pm
Because its against forum rules to advertise


Posted By: MsPrettySissy
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 8:36pm
Isn't everybody Advertising when they suggest or praise a specific vendor. **shrugs** these forums are crazy and borderline ratchet lol


Posted By: feelblessed
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

Because its against forum rules to advertise


To advertise means to announce or praise a product
To make a product known to the public!

Need I say more


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 9:48pm
I suspect it had to do with the naughty things she said.

There is blatant advertising and then there is subtle advertising.  BHM does not like blatant advertising--you know--where you tell everyone to mention your name so you can receive discounts?  Subtle advertising such as product reviews are allowed.

And Feeling Blessed, are you actually advocating for potential consumers to fall prey to known unscrupulous companies by giving them a chance?  If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is most likely a duck.


Posted By: feelblessed
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 9:49pm
My interpretation on this situation is this

It is OK for me to display your product and praise it among others by

° photos

°contact via email or websites to place orders

°Display Establishments price list

But when the owner of the business says well if u would like product contact me ......its wrong or falls under the heading of advertisement....well I guess word of mouth is saving money on having to pay for advertisements because we as consumers sharing the info is doing the work without pay for them...hmmm ...That is straight up double standard


Posted By: feelblessed
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I suspect it had to do with the naughty things she said.

There is blatant advertising and then there is subtle advertising.  BHM does not like blatant advertising--you know--where you tell everyone to mention your name so you can receive discounts?  Subtle advertising such as product reviews are allowed.

And Feeling Blessed, are you actually advocating for potential consumers to fall prey to known unscrupulous companies by giving them a chance?  If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is most likely a duck.


No what I am saying is that people learn through trial through error or by word of mouth.
If I was of a new business seeing others displaying products and I see that I can offer same thing for a cheaper price why not tell it (Now that is not to say one should not do their homework to see what other consumers have to say although there are new businesses starting out from 0 there is someone who will try it then the business takes off from there) my advise on that would be to use a payment method of a third party such as pay pal on a " just in case they are scammers" one won't loose money.
That is what I mean by chances.
I just made that decision on here for myself..this business have lots of clients on here yet...he is giving different prices to costumers with a price gap of 300 .00 . Now others are on wit it....as for myself not me..then if that is not bad enough this business changed address locations and names with different costumers which helped me to understand why they don't take pay pal. As for me I don't care how pretty your product look I will never support businesses that PRI e gouge their costumer by treating them UN fairly...that is not nice nor is it respectful nor showing appreciation. Costumers should be treated fairly.
On this soil they would of been faces with a big lawsuit.
But people are sweeping it under the carpet still advertising and buying...I don't understand that...oh well ..as my husband says...better them than me..respect is first.


Posted By: feelblessed
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:08pm
Price gouging>>>> was not typed right

Faces should read >>>>> faced


Posted By: feelblessed
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:15pm
I had another case in Florida ..the guy sent me beautiful samples for free in curly in wavy and straight for testing..well
I was convinced so I placed an order for me and my friends.
Gurrrrl when that hair got here...mind u he paid for the shipping and I paid for handling his product..lol..through buying the birds nest
It waaaaas sooo bad loaded with lice nits ect I was in shock. The hair looked like it had been ratted with a rat tail brush until they could not rat it no mo...my husband sat the hair outside in the tree for the birds to use as a nest...lol and they did...even the birds had enough sense to place sticks on it. That was wrong. I did get my money back for sure.
That's why if I see a company from Florida I cringe...lol


Posted By: LovesLace
Date Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:49pm
Members can give UNBIASED reviews of hair and hair companies favorable or unfavorable. Companies are not allowed to send their clients, friends, mammas etc. to review their products because their reviews would be BIASED. Doesn't always work out that way but................

 Companies can not advertise their products for free because BHM has paying advertisers and it would be unfair to those who pay for their ads. Doesn't always work out this way so...........



Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 2:01am
Originally posted by feelblessed feelblessed wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I suspect it had to do with the naughty things she said.

There is blatant advertising and then there is subtle advertising.  BHM does not like blatant advertising--you know--where you tell everyone to mention your name so you can receive discounts?  Subtle advertising such as product reviews are allowed.

And Feeling Blessed, are you actually advocating for potential consumers to fall prey to known unscrupulous companies by giving them a chance?  If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is most likely a duck.


No what I am saying is that people learn through trial through error or by word of mouth.
If I was of a new business seeing others displaying products and I see that I can offer same thing for a cheaper price why not tell it (Now that is not to say one should not do their homework to see what other consumers have to say although there are new businesses starting out from 0 there is someone who will try it then the business takes off from there) my advise on that would be to use a payment method of a third party such as pay pal on a " just in case they are scammers" one won't loose money.
That is what I mean by chances.
I just made that decision on here for myself..this business have lots of clients on here yet...he is giving different prices to costumers with a price gap of 300 .00 . Now others are on wit it....as for myself not me..then if that is not bad enough this business changed address locations and names with different costumers which helped me to understand why they don't take pay pal. As for me I don't care how pretty your product look I will never support businesses that PRI e gouge their costumer by treating them UN fairly...that is not nice nor is it respectful nor showing appreciation. Costumers should be treated fairly.
On this soil they would of been faces with a big lawsuit.
But people are sweeping it under the carpet still advertising and buying...I don't understand that...oh well ..as my husband says...better them than me..respect is first.


It seems very obvious that you have not been around here for a lot of the scams and people trying to pull fast ones EVEN WITH PAYPAL.  Just because you use Paypal, there is NO GUARANTEE you will get your money back from a company that sells crap hair.  There is NO GUARANTEE that you will get a full refund and even if you do, you may still end up losing money from your credit card from finance charges for that purchase.  Not to mention there are a lot of people out here who simply do not want to spend the time going back and forth with a company that:
- Does not provide proper contact information.
- Is a fly-by-night operation--most of these people think they can just buy $1,000 worth of hair and sell it on the side.  They forget that they are running an actual BUSINESS
- DOES NOT HAVE THE PRODUCT THEY ARE SELLING IN HAND AND CLAIM TO BE SOLD OUT OR THAT 18 INCHES OF YAKI HAIR IS A CUSTOM ORDER THAT TAKES 10 DAYS TO RECEIVE.
- Hides behind Paypal when something goes wrong.
- Does not know the product they are selling.  If you tell me your hair is pure virgin curly from Chennai and then try to sell some Malaysian yaki on your website, you are misrepresenting your product.  Period.  If you don't know what remy means, you should not be selling hair.  If you tell people you are selling virgin kinky curly hair and you didn't get it from anyone who remotely represents a black person, there is no reason to trust anything you say.
- If you say that the hair you are selling lasts up to a year and you haven't even tested the hair yourself to find out if it's true (MOST of these companies do NOT test their hair), you are misrepresenting your product.

Haley's Curls, Laniks, and Kinkycurlyyaki are examples of good businesses who started out very small and for the most part did what they were supposed to to get to where they are today. 


Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 6:38am
I cosign everything Tokyo said. In just 3 years I have seen so many companies come and go. People selling hair now just bcus. I had some hoodlum pull me to the side at a NBA game just to say he had that "good Brazilian". People who are just getting into hair swear they can teach me about hair. I cringe at my friends who say their Peruvian is better than the other's Malaysian. I want to scream its ALL processed Chinese hair! So when folks come on here trying to cheap advertise their hair it gets annoying. Thasts ALL that's on here now. When I joined bhm was not like this. All of the young ladies were mature, shared pics and talked about hair. Only like 5 at the most members still post from back then. And I surely see why.


Posted By: feelblessed
Date Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 9:10am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by feelblessed feelblessed wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I suspect it had to do with the naughty things she said.

There is blatant advertising and then there is subtle advertising.  BHM does not like blatant advertising--you know--where you tell everyone to mention your name so you can receive discounts?  Subtle advertising such as product reviews are allowed.

And Feeling Blessed, are you actually advocating for potential consumers to fall prey to known unscrupulous companies by giving them a chance?  If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is most likely a duck.


No what I am saying is that people learn through trial through error or by word of mouth.
If I was of a new business seeing others displaying products and I see that I can offer same thing for a cheaper price why not tell it (Now that is not to say one should not do their homework to see what other consumers have to say although there are new businesses starting out from 0 there is someone who will try it then the business takes off from there) my advise on that would be to use a payment method of a third party such as pay pal on a " just in case they are scammers" one won't loose money.
That is what I mean by chances.
I just made that decision on here for myself..this business have lots of clients on here yet...he is giving different prices to costumers with a price gap of 300 .00 . Now others are on wit it....as for myself not me..then if that is not bad enough this business changed address locations and names with different costumers which helped me to understand why they don't take pay pal. As for me I don't care how pretty your product look I will never support businesses that PRI e gouge their costumer by treating them UN fairly...that is not nice nor is it respectful nor showing appreciation. Costumers should be treated fairly.
On this soil they would of been faces with a big lawsuit.
But people are sweeping it under the carpet still advertising and buying...I don't understand that...oh well ..as my husband says...better them than me..respect is first.


It seems very obvious that you have not been around here for a lot of the scams and people trying to pull fast ones EVEN WITH PAYPAL.  Just because you use Paypal, there is NO GUARANTEE you will get your money back from a company that sells crap hair.  There is NO GUARANTEE that you will get a full refund and even if you do, you may still end up losing money from your credit card from finance charges for that purchase.  Not to mention there are a lot of people out here who simply do not want to spend the time going back and forth with a company that:
- Does not provide proper contact information.
- Is a fly-by-night operation--most of these people think they can just buy $1,000 worth of hair and sell it on the side.  They forget that they are running an actual BUSINESS
- DOES NOT HAVE THE PRODUCT THEY ARE SELLING IN HAND AND CLAIM TO BE SOLD OUT OR THAT 18 INCHES OF YAKI HAIR IS A CUSTOM ORDER THAT TAKES 10 DAYS TO RECEIVE.
- Hides behind Paypal when something goes wrong.
- Does not know the product they are selling.  If you tell me your hair is pure virgin curly from Chennai and then try to sell some Malaysian yaki on your website, you are misrepresenting your product.  Period.  If you don't know what remy means, you should not be selling hair.  If you tell people you are selling virgin kinky curly hair and you didn't get it from anyone who remotely represents a black person, there is no reason to trust anything you say.
- If you say that the hair you are selling lasts up to a year and you haven't even tested the hair yourself to find out if it's true (MOST of these companies do NOT test their hair), you are misrepresenting your product.

Haley's Curls, Laniks, and Kinkycurlyyaki are examples of good businesses who started out very small and for the most part did what they were supposed to to get to where they are today. 


You are absolutely right in what you are saying. And yes I have not been on here in years.
As for pay pal..I was with a CV vendor for over a yr who would send me some good hair until the last order I received was crap.
I had weaved my clients hair without cutting the weft. That hair fell out in clumps and begin to tangle. My daughter also had the same problem. I notified seller she did not want to refund. Pay pal gave me refund in 7 days


Posted By: MsPrettySissy
Date Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 11:25am
See I understand about the advertising that everybody is talking about. But like when I went on their website it seemed like every other hair extension website. Same pics same descriptions. What different about their hair compared to belladreamhair which is nothing more than 5A grade Chinese hair that's being claimed to be Brazilian. Even Jaces hair no more than processed indian hair made to look like Russian I know this because I found their vendor. So I'm confused for what the uproar is about. All websites hair ultimately come from the same place. It almost seems as tho some ppl went to the website just to pick it apart and that's just terrible. Point blank.


Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 7:12pm
^^^^everyone has found jace's vendor, and it wasn't proccessed Indian they are selling. Calling it Russian hair however is subjective, but that's another debate.


Posted By: feelblessed
Date Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 9:12pm
Lol..I heard Jace hair is expensive so I went to princess hair shop
Her hair is awesome quality like Extensions Plus and Pauline's hair. Last forever.

Some people perm their batch


Posted By: feelblessed
Date Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 9:26pm
Bosin hair is nice on alibaba

Top beauty is good Ali express

Queens is good on Ali express

Indian hair export


Posted By: MsPrettySissy
Date Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 9:29pm
Does anybody know Bella dream hair vendor?


Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:02pm
Damn. .. just when I thought weaves was dead .



Print Page | Close Window