Print Page | Close Window

Virgin bride claiming Asylum from African King

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=360298
Printed Date: Feb 28 2021 at 7:00pm

Topic: Virgin bride claiming Asylum from African King
Posted By: zsazsa
Subject: Virgin bride claiming Asylum from African King
Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:28pm

King of Swaziland wants to make me his (14th) virgin bride... so you must let me stay in the UK: Woman's plea for asylum after fleeing African monarch

• Tintswalo Ngobeni, 22, fled to England from Africa as a teenager
  • Caught attentions of King Mswati III - monarch notorious for lavish lifestyle
  • Began contacting her at school when she was just 15
  • Wants asylum saying she could be arrested or even killed if she returns

Plea: After fleeing the Swazi king, Tintswalo Ngobeni seeks asylum in the UK

Plea: After fleeing the Swazi king, Tintswalo Ngobeni seeks asylum in the UK

A young woman is seeking  asylum in Britain after she spurned the advances of the polyamorous King Mswati III of Swaziland and refused to join his harem of 13 wives.

Tintswalo Ngobeni, 22, fled to England from the southern African nation as a teenager after she caught the attention of the millionaire monarch, a notoriously oppressive ruler known for his lavish lifestyle.

As part of Swazi custom, King Mswati III, 45, is permitted to choose a new bride every year.

Miss Ngobeni, who now lives in Birmingham, was just 15 when the King made his advances after seeing her at the palace of his fourth wife, LaNgangaza. She said she was ‘terrified’ when she learned of his marriage intentions.

She added: ‘He started calling me at boarding school. He would ask me if I wanted to be a part of the royal family. I had to keep quiet about my fears but I knew I didn’t want to get married to him and have a life devoted to the king. 

'His wives are kept in their palace, surrounded by bodyguards, and they can’t really go anywhere unless the king says so. The only thing they do is go to America once a year, as the king gives them a shopping allowance.'

Miss Ngobeni was forced to abandon a comfortable lifestyle in a private boarding school as her aunt, who was her chief guardian, arranged the escape to England to join her mother, who moved to Birmingham five years earlier, fleeing an abusive husband.

Culture: The Reed Dance ceremony, pictured, is known as Umhlanga and sees thousands of Swazilands prettiest virgins dance topless for King Mswati III, every August, hoping to be his next wife.

Culture: The Reed Dance ceremony, pictured, is known as Umhlanga and sees thousands of Swaziland's 'prettiest virgins' dance topless for King Mswati III, every August, hoping to be his next wife.

Fears: Miss Ngobeni believes she could be arrested or even killed if she has to return to Swaziland

Fears: Miss Ngobeni believes she could be arrested or even killed if she has to return to Swaziland

‘I didn’t have a choice,’ she said. ‘Nobody has ever turned down the king or dares to disobey him, so I just disappeared.’

Since her arrival in England, Miss Ngobeni has become a vocal opponent of the oppressive Swazi regime, where political opposition parties are banned and activists routinely arrested or assaulted.

Amorous: As part of Swazi custom, King Mswati II, 45, is permitted to choose a new bride every year

Amorous: As part of Swazi custom, King Mswati II, 45, is permitted to choose a new bride every year

However, Miss Ngobeni’s high-profile activities, including weekly protests outside the Swazi embassy in London with activist group Swazi Vigil, have caught the attention of the authorities in her home country and she now believes she is in more danger than ever.

She said: ‘Recently I had news that people had been sent from Swaziland to come and get me, which really scares me. If I went back, I would be arrested or much worse as there are people there who are tortured, beaten up or killed for being politically active.’

Miss Ngobeni now lives in fear of having to return to Swaziland, after her first plea for political asylum in England in 2007 was denied in 2011.

Last month, she was arrested and taken to an immigration detention centre after 18 months of reporting weekly to the authorities. 

However, after pressure from the TUC and the office of Roger Godsiff, Labour MP for Birmingham, Miss Ngobeni was released and has now been granted an appeal by the Home Office.

Mr Godsiff said yesterday: ‘We were very pleased solicitors were successful in achieving a judicial review into Miss Ngobeni’s case.’

The father of 27 children, King Mswati III was a guest at the William and Kate wedding as well as the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations last summer.

The king’s sixth wife escaped from the royal harem last year, citing years of ‘emotional and physical abuse’ by her husband.

A spokesman from the Home Office refused to comment.

Replies:
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:29pm
    I don't think my title makes any sense but too ill to even fix it. 

Posted By: melikey
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:31pm
    i saw a documentary about that family.
    he is a pervert but i don't believe her story. 

ETA, I believe what she says about him, but i don't think that is why she is seeking asylum.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:36pm
    I feel for her. That's a horrible situation. I hope she gets political asylum. I remember reading a book about Idi Amin's regime in Uganda and there was this woman who literally had to flee for her life because it was either become Amin's mistress or be killed. That woman was so beautiful, I remember the picture. Sexual oppression is a legitimate reason for seeking asylum. Gay people have been known to obtain it when they come from extremely homophobic countries when their lives are being threatened (I'm thinking of all the cases in Latin America at one time. Or even Jamaica)

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:37pm
    Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

ETA, I believe what she says about him, but i don't think that is why she is seeking asylum.

What in the documentary gave you that impression? I know nothing about them.

Posted By: BBpants
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:38pm
    Sick I would run away too. The king looks so gross.

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:41pm
    Melikey, I don't believe that he is looking for her or is even concerned about her whereabouts! ole girl just wants to stay in sh*tty weather Britain. 

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:42pm
    Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Melikey, I don't believe that he is looking for her or is even concerned about her whereabouts! ole girl just wants to stay in sh*tty weather Britain. 

Please explain. I need some background info...

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:43pm
    The story of the King (and the country) is quite fascinating. I remember watching a documentary a couple years age

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

What in the documentary gave you that impression? I know nothing about them.

who/what he is is well known, it's no secret. i don't think she was as disgusted by his lifestyle as she claims. it seems like she was well connected enough to be in the home of a woman in his family, when the majority of the people in that country are destitute. 
    i would sooner give asylum to all the starving people living in filth than her. 

Give me a mo Jolie. lol, will be back. 

Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:45pm

she reminds me of makosi

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:47pm

i aint mad at herLOL
    her home country is a mess. 
    you should hear some of the asylum stories from folks i've met.. they weren't living well back home by any means.. but they made up some extraordinary stuff about their background to stay.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:48pm
    Let's focus on these womedancing topless wtf?nh

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:51pm
    Jolie, I got this from the BBC (I am so rubbish today as I feel rotten with a cold. sniff) I didn't want to give you wrong info as I don't know much about the country just that there is a parade with lots of titties every yearLOL

Swaziland profile

Map of Swaziland

The kingdom of Swaziland is one of the world's last remaining absolute monarchies.

The king rules by decree over his million subjects, most of whom live in the countryside and follow traditional ways of life.

The power of the throne, however, has not gone unchallenged.

King Mswati III, on the throne since 1986, is upholding the tradition of his father, King Sobhuza II, who reigned for almost 61 years and had scores of wives.

King Sobhuza scrapped the constitution in 1973 and banned political parties.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14095303#story_continues_1" rel="nofollow - Continue reading the main story

At a glance

Swazi boys in ceremonial dress
    • Politics: King Mswati III - on the throne since 1986 - rules by decree and says the country is not yet ready for multi-party politics
    • Economy: Thousands have lost their jobs as garment and sugar export industries have lost trading concessions
    • International: Swaziland has diplomatic ties with Taiwan rather than China

Country profiles compiled by  http://www.monitor.bbc.co.uk/" rel="nofollow - BBC Monitoring

King Mswati has shown no enthusiasm for sharing power, but banned opposition parties and trade unions have been vocal in their demands for greater democracy and limits on the king's power.

With peaceful change in neighbouring South Africa and Mozambique, Swaziland has been described as an island of dictatorship in a sea of democracy. Royalists have argued that democracy creates division, and that a monarch is a strong unifying force.

A long-awaited constitution, signed by the king in 2005 and introduced in 2006, cemented his rule.

Swaziland is virtually homogenous, most of the population being of the same tribe. Economically, it relies on South Africa, which receives almost half of Swazi exports and supplies most of its imports.

Many Swazis live in chronic poverty and food shortages are widespread.

Aids is taking a heavy toll. With an adult HIV prevalence of 26 percent in 2007, Swaziland has the most severe level of infection in the world. The virus has killed many workers and farmers and has created thousands of orphans. Life expectancy has plummeted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14095303" rel="nofollow - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14095303

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:53pm

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:54pm

Give me a mo Jolie. lol, will be back. 
    Lol, I'll be waiting. I'm interested in this.

Edit: Nvm, I see you posted

Posted By: sistagal
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:55pm

Pretty much.

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:59pm
    Interesting. He banned political parties??? Damn...

I still don't understand why that woman seeking asylum is suspect, though. Whether she is wealthy and connected herself doesn't cancel out that she'd not want to be forced into being the 14th wife of a fat bastard. Is there more to this? Is the King not even checking for her anymore? She just wants to shop at Harrods whenever she pleases and there's no threat?

Posted By: femmemichelle
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:59pm
    She's beautiful! Run, girl, ruuun.

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:02pm

i aint mad at herLOL
    you should hear some of the asylum stories from folks i've met.. they weren't living well back home by any means.. but they made up some extraordinary stuff about their background to stay.

I worked in a law office in the immigration department before so I know exactly what you mean. & most people weren't even living a bad life in their home country & what they put up with to stay is ridiculous.

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:02pm
    I wouldn't call her beautiful. She's average to me. But I could see why she'd want to run IF what she says is true...

Posted By: Naturalchick30
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:06pm
    Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Am I the only one who sees the albino in this pic?

LOL

Posted By: nala52808
    Am I the only one who sees the albino in this pic?

Posted By: bunzaveli
    dang look at all them nice ass titties

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:08pm
    looool aww no. I shouldn't be laughing at that woman like that.

Posted By: Princess_S
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:08pm
    I really do hate Nala. I swallowed my gum because of her

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:09pm
    why is that amusing?

the albino person, not femme

Posted By: nala52808
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:12pm
    Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

why is that amusing?

I don't know. Its like seeing an irritated unicorn in a field of dancing regla horses....

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:18pm

why is that amusing?

I don't know. Its like seeing an irritated unicorn in a field of dancing regla horses....

Lmaoooo

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:18pm

I still don't understand why that woman seeking asylum is suspect, though. Whether she is wealthy and connected herself doesn't cancel out that she'd not want to be forced into being the 14th wife of a fat bastard. Is there more to this? Is the King not even checking for her anymore? She just wants to shop at Harrods whenever she pleases and there's no threat?

no, just a gut feeling, from what i saw about him, he likes his women very submissive and eager to please. I think that's why he likes young girls. he's divorced a devoted wife for being a bit too head strong. her story doesn't doesn't ring true to me. 

ETA, 
    i still think he's a gross pervert though, don't get me wrong. 

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:19pm
    LOL i hate to laugh but nala has a way with words 

Posted By: Ladycoils
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:19pm
    I get why she left but is he even looking for her that was a few years ago.  If she was so scared she needed to be protesting undercover.

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:22pm

why is that amusing?

She looks like she really doesn't want to be there. 

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:23pm

no, just a gut feeling, from what i saw about him, he likes his women very submissive and eager to please. I think that's why he likes young girls. he's divorced a devoted wife for being a bit too head strong. her story doesn't doesn't ring true to me. 

ETA, 
    i still think he's a gross pervert though, don't get me wrong. 

OK. Just wanted to know. I'd love to see a doc about them.

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:23pm
    Why is it with African women, our breasts are either normal sized A-C, or huge as fu*k? Wth

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:30pm
    Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Why is it with African women, our breasts are either normal sized A-C, or huge as fu*k? Wth

i got the african geneCry
    it's crazy though, cause mine didn't look like that when i was that young. those girls are going to have some hurt backs when they're older. 

Posted By: ms_wonderland
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:32pm

i aint mad at herLOL

IA...i wouldn't want to go back either.

Posted By: purple.chuckz
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 7:11pm

My lady parts just dried up. 

Posted By: sexibeach
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 7:27pm
    every woman should be running from his gross ass, with pubic hair on his chest.. 

Posted By: mizzsandra00
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 7:59pm

LOL i hate to laugh but nala has a way with words 

I'm telling you....

Posted By: laceyfront
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 8:10pm
    Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Yall get on my nerves LOL
    He gone pick the light brite just you watch Ouch

Posted By: ms_wonderland
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 8:13pm
    seeing the albino makes me think of something i was watching about swaziland, albinos, witchcraft, and HIV.  i would put the pieces together but my mind is on BHM mafia mode so i might sound ridiculous.

Posted By: purple.chuckz
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 8:21pm
    I heard about Albino's being killed for magic potions...

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 10:34pm
    Is it bad that I stopped paying attn to her story when I saw that thick girl with the tig ol bitties in the middle? They really didnt have to use that picture its very distracting.  It's like "she escaped living a life of oppression...political asylum.....THICK BISH TWERKIN!!!!" and you lose your train of thought.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 10:50pm
    Did they really publish those pics in the a Western news paper?!? Dead

Posted By: Quiann00
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 10:52pm
    LOL At this whole thread from page 2-5/lol@Nala
    It looks like ole girl in the middle with the G cup have a quickweave.

Posted By: keepgrowing
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 10:55pm
    Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Is it bad that I stopped paying attn to her story when I saw that thick girl with the tig ol bitties in the middle? They really didnt have to use that picture its very distracting.  It's like "she escaped living a life of oppression...political asylum.....THICK BISH TWERKIN!!!!" and you lose your train of thought.

LMFAO LOLCry
    i don't know if it is the liquor or what but this thread should not be funny but it is LOL

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 11:30pm
    Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Mine too, lol. He actually reminds me of Berry Gordy in tribal garb for some reason

Posted By: Over_all
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 11:41pm
    Man look at those BOOBIES!!!Thumbs Up

Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 11:42pm
    Smh
    Westernized folks and titties

Posted By: Over_all
    Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 11:42pm
    He over there looking like a marginally slim downed Rick Ross

Posted By: rickysrose
    Date Posted: May 19 2013 at 12:24am
    Im sure she has receipts if she is making this claim, he does know of her from her auntie and his fourth wife

is he paying for her education?  phone calls, tweets, discussions with parents, etc

not sure how it works but no longer being virgin may curb his interest

Posted By: lanae
    Date Posted: May 19 2013 at 12:33am
    The topless girls look really young SMH

Posted By: carolina cutie
    Date Posted: May 19 2013 at 12:40am
    Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Indeed.

Posted By: Midna
    Date Posted: May 19 2013 at 12:56am
    Good lord, that man is unattractive. My clitoris just retracted into my body in disgust.

Posted By: Prazol60
    Date Posted: May 19 2013 at 2:30am
    Those are so cool looking outfits but I hope she gets it. That country is a mess and if she can leave it and maybe do something to help her fellow country women then so be it. The average life expectancy is just 50 years. Ouch

Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: May 19 2013 at 5:51am

Smh
    Westernized folks and titties
    rofl!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: May 19 2013 at 5:53am

Posted By: rayrayxox
    Date Posted: May 19 2013 at 1:12pm

I wouldn't call her beautiful. She's average to me. But I could see why she'd want to run IF what she says is true...
    wth this isn't what the article is about
    you're so caught up on others looks

Posted By: blaquefoxx
    Date Posted: May 19 2013 at 1:24pm

Dead

He's gonna choose her for sure...she look like she can make a mean plate lmao

Posted By: Sleek
    Date Posted: May 19 2013 at 3:22pm
    The KingDead.....the bewbies one pair look familiarLOL

Posted By: Lilaca
    Date Posted: May 19 2013 at 4:17pm
    Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

she reminds me of makosi
    imagethe woman who got preggers after 2 days via fingering 

Posted By: BHMModerator5
    Date Posted: May 19 2013 at 4:33pm
    I can't with you all today.

Posted By: Marmonette
    Date Posted: May 19 2013 at 4:34pm
    lol

Posted By: babycakebabe
    Date Posted: May 19 2013 at 5:18pm
    good thread. i want to know why this woman's claim has made it to the media. she left, now has settled into her new life and is safe from prosection, what is the need to go to the media for?

i wonder how many white men travel to swaziland every year just to watch the parade of virginsStern Smile

last thought on this, it is surely hot there, who the hell is that marching in the parade with winter boots on???

Date Posted: May 19 2013 at 7:54pm
    Originally posted by rayrayxox rayrayxox wrote:

wth this isn't what the article is about
    you're so caught up on others looks

*Eye roll*
    Mine is the only comment on looks that you noticed in this thread??? I was responding to someone saying she was beautiful. Is that ok with you or do I need to clear every comment I make with you first to make sure you deem it respectable?

Posted By: f8dagrate
    Date Posted: May 19 2013 at 7:58pm
    Originally posted by BHMModerator5 BHMModerator5 wrote:

I can't with you all today.

ShockedLOL

Posted By: jonesable
    Date Posted: May 19 2013 at 8:02pm
    That lace front is just shameful

Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
    Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 3:29am
    They had nice boobs, but I believer her.. I'd flee too: hell that n*g.g.a look like he would just "do his business" on you..Dead

Posted By: loveandpeace1984
    Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 6:52am
    I hope this King get his virgin fiance, big ups to this man.

Posted By: Harmonii
    Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 10:56am

why is that amusing?

I'm dying!

Posted By: Harmonii
    Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 10:57am
    Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Yall get on my nerves LOL

She looks so annoyed

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 11:07am
    ^^She looks depressed (or bothered by the sun, lol!) She probably experiences discrimination for being albino in the first place

Posted By: BrownQtee
    Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 11:12am
    I think it would be absolutely exhilarating to gallop through the street in broad daylight with my titties out. Cry

Wishful thinking...*sigh*

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 11:50am
    Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

I think it would be absolutely exhilarating to gallop through the street in broad daylight with my titties out. Cry

thank you for saying what i was hesitant to typeLOLLOLLOL
    just freely running barefoot and braless as nature intendedLOL

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 11:58am

You are a real woman. Let me gain control of an African nation and you can gallop with freedom with the rest of your sisters married to me. Embarrassed

Posted By: BrownQtee
    Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 12:28pm
    DeadLOLLOL

Posted By: snoep25
    Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 12:43pm
    This man...I swear, cannot get enough pum' on top of his wives ..he has side concubines...I know one(personally)....Guess he's looking to top king Salmon.

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 12:51pm
    He living the life right now, he fat and with a whole lot of women and some are just eating real good.

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 3:29pm
    dp

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 3:30pm
    Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I don't know why but this made me laugh/snort extra hard!! LOLCry
    LOLLOLLOLLOL

Laaawddd  let'em be tiddies be da good kind. SAY GOOD BYE TO DA STREET YOU GALLOPED ON. Cos I know you'd be seeking asylum from my HUT.! 

Long live da kinggggg!!!!!!!

Posted By: EPITOME
    Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 3:31pm
    go to a topless beach and gallop lol

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 3:32pm
    db

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 3:33pm
    DP

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 3:34pm
    dp

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 3:35pm
    Originally posted by snoep25 snoep25 wrote:

dp

soweee guys...bhm doing me durrty (chrome)CryEmbarrassed

Posted By: mzmee
    Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 4:02pm

why is that amusing?

OMG I really cant breathe...

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 4:08pm

Lmaooo!

Yes!!! My dad lives in Swaziland so I may plan my next holiday around one of the tribal dances

Posted By: keepgrowing
    Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 4:17pm
    So I have a friend that did Peace Corps in Swaziland for 2.5 years. She said that this happens every 1 to 2 years and the virgins march and dance to the capitol. And he picks the one he wants to marry and then he has to build her a palace. So each wife has a separate palace. 

She also said one of the king's sons is in California at some university trying to be a rapper. Dead

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 4:26pm
    Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Lmaooo!

Yes!!! My dad lives in Swaziland so I may plan my next holiday around one of the tribal dances

Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Lmaooo!

I totally see you as the  15th queen sista!...lol if this man grabs you..the tears I would shed...the  hut protests..CryCryCry

Posted By: texasmami0117
    Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 4:34pm
    Why don't he quit building palaces every year to rape teenagers in and feed his people?

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 7:02pm
    Sistagal would be a great addition to his wife collection.

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 7:04pm
    Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

go to a topless beach and gallop lol

LOLLOLLOLtoo many pervy old white men on the ones here

Print Page | Close Window