Print Page | Close Window

Kelly Was Jealous of Beyonce

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=360168
Printed Date: Jun 23 2018 at 1:52am

Topic: Kelly Was Jealous of Beyonce
Posted By: Omni Harmony
Subject: Kelly Was Jealous of Beyonce
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:27am

http://www.missjia.com/2013/05/15/listen-kelly-rowland-dirty-laundry/" rel="nofollow - Listen: Kelly Rowland, Dirty Laundry + Talks Abusive Relationship & Beyoncé

http://www.missjia.com/2013/05/15/listen-kelly-rowland-dirty-laundry/#idc-container" rel="nofollow - Comments (0)
May 15th, 2013 | Posted by Miss Jia | Posted In  http://www.missjia.com/category/new-music/" rel="nofollow - New Music

http://www.missjia.com/images/2013/05/Kelly-Rowland-Dirty-Laundry-Miss-Jia.jpg" rel="nofollow">Kelly Rowland Dirty Laundry Miss Jia Listen: Kelly Rowland, Dirty Laundry + Talks Abusive Relationship & Beyoncé

Click  http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/75330382/file.html" rel="nofollow - - HERE  for download if audio doesn’t play correctly

Kelly Rowland debuted her new single, Dirty Laundry, for fans via The Breakfast Club only minutes ago. In it, she talks about being involved in an abusive relationship and also feeling a little green over Beyoncé’s success.

The song sounds as though she went into the studio with a page or two from an old diary and just let it all hang out.

What do you guys think of the track?

Read More:  http://www.missjia.com/2013/05/15/listen-kelly-rowland-dirty-laundry/#ixzz2TMMGmJYf" rel="nofollow - Kelly Rowland, Dirty Laundry | Miss Jia: She ain’t for everybody…   http://www.missjia.com/2013/05/15/listen-kelly-rowland-dirty-laundry/#ixzz2TMMGmJYf" rel="nofollow - http://www.missjia.com/2013/05/15/listen-kelly-rowland-dirty-laundry/#ixzz2TMMGmJYf

http://trueexclusives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/kelly-rowland-talk-a-good-game-cover.jpg" rel="nofollow">kelly-rowland-talk-a-good-game-cover

Less than 10 minutes ago, Kelly Rowland just dropped the world premiere of her new single “Dirty Laundry.” And that’s exactly what this track is, it’s Kelly being vulnerable and speaking on how she was in Beyonce’s shadow, in an abusive relationship and how she didn’t want to deal with anyone but herself. It’s a very personal record and I applaud Kelly for opening up like this. Take a listen below

http://trueexclusives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Kelly-Rowland-Dirty-Laundry-Radio-Rip.mp3" rel="nofollow - Kelly Rowland – Dirty Laundry [Radio Rip]

Replies:
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:35am
the link above the teaser that says radio rip works.   I'll post the song in its entirety when it becomes available

Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:47am
Meh, I love Kelly I just wish her songs weren't so... basic... I wish she didn't air her dirty laundry b/c I thought exposing your soul made you songs more emotional... This song didn't do that for me... None of her songs give me chills.. Does that make her a bad singer? I don't know at this point but I'm rooting for her success.

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:50am
That girl Kelly, she determined not to fail
That going to go butt-naked, for her record to sell

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:52am
I like Kelly and how she moves to the beat of her own drum now that may not translate into mega success sometimes its like that.

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:56am
I wonder which bf was beating her.  I keep thinking the football player one

Posted By: Over_all
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 7:10am
I like Kelly but I think she's lazy. The problem is that she doesn't want to sing she wants to do popish type records every R&Bish song she comes out with does pretty well which means most of her audience is urban.. If she stays on that R&B side of music she'll do well 

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 7:14am
Kelly is pretty I don't see that much talent or it factor with her. Never liked any of her songs.

Posted By: rayrayxox
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 7:23am
bey: give it up jelly kelly
u are kelly r not r kelly don't pee on my shine

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 7:24am
meh don't care

kelly is a boot licker

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 7:37am
its ok, not everyone can be as great as queen bee, and no man should ever put hands on a woman, unless ofcourse they fcuking

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 7:40am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

That girl Kelly, she determined not to fail
That going to go butt-naked, for her record to sell
i was hopin she'd never sink to that level...but here we areGeek

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 7:42am
This girl singin' about how she was abused by her ex and yall bein' rude as hell. 

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:10am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

This girl singin' about how she was abused by her ex and yall bein' rude as hell. 

http://s589.photobucket.com/user/laceyfront/media/original_DSC0000.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:12am
meh I give her an E for effort. Get beat like Tina Turner then get strawberry cakes smashed in your face, then get your nose broken then come with a song about the heartache of being in a domestic violence situation. sh*t in my opinion I would take Michelle Williams singing about domestic violence more than Kelly. Bey and Kelly watched Michelle fall and did nothing. If that isn't a sort of mental domestic violence I don't know what is. I fall and bust my ass and these bitches keep singing to the beat..Kelly Go away and take that washing machine with you

Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:23am
the song is ok and i applaud kelly for being vulnerable on a track. however, after thinkign about it, i do wish she would have kept the part about beyonce to herself.

its no surprise she was a little envious.  who wouldn't be if you started off as a group and the main person ended being a huge star. i think many people would be if we were in her shoes.

people always say that if kelly had beyonce's backing, she would have been as big. i don't get how or why people think that. 

they are in two different lanes, but both successful in their own right. 

Posted By: Cocoa
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:26am
Dang Nadia!

Posted By: rayrayxox
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:31am
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

meh I give her an E for effort. Get beat like Tina Turner then get strawberry cakes smashed in your face, then get your nose broken then come with a song about the heartache of being in a domestic violence situation. sh*t in my opinion I would take Michelle Williams singing about domestic violence more than Kelly. Bey and Kelly watched Michelle fall and did nothing. If that isn't a sort of mental domestic violence I don't know what is. I fall and bust my ass and these bitches keep singing to the beat..Kelly Go away and take that washing machine with you

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:31am

Seriously?

Posted By: Dapheny
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:33am
hahahah E for effort though LOL

Posted By: Mz. Mocha
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:34am
Well Im sure she was jealous of Beyonce but its be like that sometimes....Go Kelly keep trying you'll get that Dilemma success again one day. Or if all else fails do a PICS tape *shrugs* LOL

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:37am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Seriously?

Yup seriously. Michelle has been abused since she got into the group. Not making light of what Kelly went through but meh to her and her song and that spinning washing machine. She should have helped Michelle after she fell instead of following Bey and ignoring her ankle injury after that tumble.

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:40am
bey telling bytches to bow down and this dumb ass making songs about being jalous of bey...when is she going to learn? stay kissing ass.

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:42am
I really don't care to be honest. She is a survivor who got out without getting cake smashed in her face or getting her nose broken so it's whatever. This is about Michelle and how they keep her in the shadow and never helped her up after she fell.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:53am
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

bey telling bytches to bow down and this dumb ass making songs about being jalous of bey...when is she going to learn? stay kissing ass.

I don't think Kelly realizes that she's been wired to give praises to the Golden Creole Clan as much as she can. EVERYTHING she says makes herself look bad while building Beyowulf upSleepy

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 9:00am
I think Kelly is prettier than Beyonce.

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 9:14am
I'm starting to believe Kelly is simple as hell. Whatever happened to pride? I be damned if I tell the world I was (probably still is) jealous of another woman.

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 9:23am
Hmmmm.....embarrassing.  Being jealous gets you know where.  Work.  The DV part sucks.  Be an activist, spread the word to young women - that would be better than using it for ammunition on a whack song.  I hope this isn't the last we see of her but I wouldn't be surprised.  We'll be trying to support her CD listening to her tracks going, 'no wonder you're jealous.'

You can't help but feel bad for the girl.  I just wish she had a stronger voice and better production.  I hope she and Bey can work things out if they haven't already.  Family is really all you got.  I wish she would use singing as a springboard and do something different like a fashion line, movies, host a show or something.  Singing isn't hitting imo.

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I don't but it's all just opinion

Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

I'm starting to believe Kelly is simple as hell. Whatever happened to pride? I be damned if I tell the world I was (probably still is) jealous of another woman.
Not to mention that the mother of the woman she's jealous of  is the reason why she feels comfortable about her brown skinDead

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 9:31am
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Hmmmm.....embarrassing.  Being jealous gets you know where.  Work.  The DV part sucks.  Be an activist, spread the word to young women - that would be better than using it for ammunition on a whack song.  I hope this isn't the last we see of her but I wouldn't be surprised.  We'll be trying to support her CD listening to her tracks going, 'no wonder you're jealous.'

Agreed..Beyonce fell in this gif and look how everyone scrambles to make sure the queen is okay but for Michelle no one scrambled they kept singing...beechez

I am proud of Michelle for falling and getting up. Kelly need to go sing on Carnival Cruises

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Not to mention that the mother of the woman she's jealous of  is the reason why she feels comfortable about her brown skinDead

Jealous of someone who dropped out of school in the 5th grade? sigh..I don't blame her for being jealous of Bey because hook nose Matthew presented Bey as the golden child while Kelly was backup and was trained to obey the Knowles handbook of success

Rule 1- Drop out of the 5th grade
Rule 2- Don't Talk
Rule 3- Don't Talk
Rule 4- Let Beyonce Talk
Rule 5- Make sure at all times Beyonce is in the middle
Rule 6- Don't read
Rule 7- In all interviews promote the house of dereon but never wear the clothing.
Rule 8- Go to Japan and start a fresh album because in japan they love beautiful chocolate singers that sang backup for Bey

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 9:47am

she is

Posted By: Guidette
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

I wonder which bf was beating her.  I keep thinking the football player one

ShockedCryAww no

Posted By: funkydiva2
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Clap

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:14am
Before I go I just want to say I got punched in my stomach right before a class. I felt pain but in that pain I became focused and driven. So With this I will say a swift punch to the gut never hurt anyone. I got an A in that class and sometimes I punch myself in the gut to bring me focus. Have a blessed day and remember a swift punch to the gut can be inspiring so inspiring you can possibly right a hit about it but if you aint Beyonce the only people who will hear it is your bestfriend Brandy and La-La..Know your worth

Posted By: Dapheny
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:05am
listened to the song....terrible
not memorable at all
pass

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:13am
Everyone gets jealous or a bit envious once in a whole. & being next to Bey I really can't say I blame her. Most of you would have the green eye for some woman with natural hair up to her butt so don't pretend like you don't understand how it is possible for her to have been jealous!

Posted By: babycakebabe
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:21am
The worse live stage performance that I have ever seen was Kelly Rowland at the Essence Festival. I had the GET THE EFF OUTTA HERE, SHE SOUNDS AWFULShockedGeekDisapprove look on my face the whole time. The singing, dancing and stage presence were surprisingly horrible. HORRIBLE.
I totally understand why she went from clean image to nekkid for shock value. She is grabbing for strings b/c she has no chance of being a solo megastar. She needs to try to snag Naomi's ex'beau or the Oil Magnate that Eve used to date and saddown.

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:24am
Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

She needs to try to snag Naomi's ex'beau or the Oil Magnate that Eve used to date and saddown.

oh me oh myLOL that might just be the best plan

Posted By: binky622
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:32am
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Everyone gets jealous or a bit envious once in a whole. & being next to Bey I really can't say I blame her. Most of you would have the green eye for some woman with natural hair up to her butt so don't pretend like you don't understand how it is possible for her to have been jealous!

I almost wouldnt call what Kelly had as jealously just because of the way her father leveled the playing field in bey's favor right in front of impressionable girls.  It reminds me of house i s vs. field ones.  it was more like oppression, especially since Kelly was supposed to be "family".  one more level down from Kelly were the rest of the members that got less than her and Kelly never reached out a hand for themSleepy Mathew created a vicious circle. 

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:43am

I think Kelly is
prettier than Beyonce.

I do too.

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:48am

The worse live stage performance that I have ever seen was Kelly Rowland at the Essence Festival. I had the GET THE EFF OUTTA HERE, SHE SOUNDS AWFULShockedGeekDisapprove look on my face the whole time. The singing, dancing and stage presence were surprisingly horrible. HORRIBLE.
I totally understand why she went from clean image to nekkid for shock value. She is grabbing for strings b/c she has no chance of being a solo megastar. She needs to try to snag Naomi's ex'beau or the Oil Magnate that Eve used to date and saddown.
She's not good at all. But, she's lucky she gets to make albums & stuff

Posted By: Queenbeeach
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:29pm
I wish there was a "no thanks" option for some of the comments that have been posted. 

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Over_all Over_all wrote:

I like Kelly but I think she's lazy. The problem is that she doesn't want to sing she wants to do popish type records every R&Bish song she comes out with does pretty well which means most of her audience is urban.. If she stays on that R&B side of music she'll do well 

there is truth in that statement... Bey work ethic is something serious. She works that track to get her coins...

Kelly speaks well and looks great. I don't know why she doesn't go after more endorsement deals, hosting gigs, commercials, etc. She should have her own perfume line, heck, she could do a private label cosmetics line . If Drew Barrymore can sell that Flower ish....Kelly can get a line in department stores.

But who knows...maybe Kelly likes to be able to chose how much she works. Maybe it really is about the love of the music and not the money. who knows... 

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:32pm

the Knowles handbook of success

Rule 1- Drop out of the 5th grade
Rule 2- Don't Talk
Rule 3- Don't Talk
Rule 4- Let Beyonce Talk
Rule 5- Make sure at all times Beyonce is in the middle
Rule 6- Don't read
Rule 7- In all interviews promote the house of dereon but never wear the clothing.
Rule 8- Go to Japan and start a fresh album because in japan they love beautiful chocolate singers that sang backup for Bey

Dead

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

there is truth in that statement... Bey work ethic is something serious. She works that track to get her coins...

Kelly speaks well and looks great. I don't know why she doesn't go after more endorsement deals, hosting gigs, commercials, etc. She should have her own perfume line, heck, she could do a private label cosmetics line . If Drew Barrymore can sell that Flower ish....Kelly can get a line in department stores.

But who knows...maybe Kelly likes to be able to chose how much she works. Maybe it really is about the love of the music and not the money. who knows... 

I noticed that too.  but her biggest problem is not beyonce its herself

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:36pm

PREACH

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:56pm
I'm not even gonna pretend like I give a f*ck

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:01pm
In other words Kelly is the Black one and Beyonce is the White one LOL

Agreed..Beyonce fell in this gif and look how everyone scrambles to make sure the queen is okay but for Michelle no one scrambled they kept singing...beechez

I am proud of Michelle for falling and getting up. Kelly need to go sing on Carnival Cruises

Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

I hate Kelly. She makes me think of someone mentally trapped. Like Gollum from Lord of the Rings. And for some reason I don't believe her when she says she likes herself now.

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:08pm
Of course, Kelly was jealous.. However, what did she expect when she joined a girl group managed by Beyonce's dad ? Did she really think she was going to get shine like Beyonce..Chile please..

Hell, If it was me, I would want the same preference if my dad was managing the group.

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:18pm
Did anyone ever figure out why Kelly was crying after brunch with Bey and Solange?

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:21pm
^Nobody cared to figure it out lol

Let it be Beyonce crying! We would have found out why in .2 seconds LOL

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:37pm
forget it

Posted By: JustMe90
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:46pm
Didn't feel like listening so here are the lyrics

When my sister was on stage killin’ it like a motherf**ker
I was enraged, feelin’ it like a motherf**ker

Bird in a cage
You would never know what I was dealin’ with
Went our separate ways but I was happy she was killin’ it
Bittersweet
She was up, I was down
No lie, I feel good for her but what do I do now?
Forget the records, off the record
I was goin’ through some bulls**t
Post-Survivor, she on fire, who wanna hear my bulls**t?”

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:48pm
that is the tip of the iceberg ^^^

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

Bird in a cage
Bittersweet
She was up, I was down

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah you aint even got faith in yourself so how do you expect others to?Ouch

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:51pm

oh wow.  wack.

Posted By: KottonKandy
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:51pm

Bird in a cage
Bittersweet
She was up, I was down

Nobody, that's why you don't sell. 

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:52pm

Sorry can't relate...have never met or seen a woman that I was remotely jealous of...your life and mine are different and I'm cool with that. But this chick here is disappointing as hell. Ain't nobody trying to hear this shyt, in this business you need confidence not sh*tty songs. She going to remain in bey's shadow doing dumb shyt like this. She can be jealous all she want but she don't need to make a song, all she is doing is kissing ass and hoping bey will throw her a bone. Brandy told her ass and she still didn't listen. She gonna remain a failure.

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

Bird in a cage
Bittersweet
She was up, I was down

Nobody, that's why you don't sell. LOLLOL

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:54pm
She got the blogs talkin' though. 

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

oh wow.  wack.

Yeah,im embarrassed for herErmm...

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:55pm
sorry but she shoudlve kept that info to herself

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Did anyone ever figure out why Kelly was crying after brunch with Bey and Solange?
when was this.

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:04pm
her bday. I'm all for. loyalty but it has to go both ways bey is loyal to the almighty dollar and jay
this was a dumb move kelly

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:04pm
WRITE A TELL ALL BOOK AND MAKE MILLIONSLOL

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

She needs to try to snag Naomi's ex'beau or the Oil Magnate that Eve used to date and saddown.

oh me oh myLOL that might just be the best plan
I know it was rumored a few years ago that she was messing with that caveman Richard Branson. And I also remembered she had a leaked sex tape and the description of the guy in the vid resembled him...

Anywho, Kelly needs to come out with a diss record talking bout how Bey's breath used to melt the eyelashes and brows off her face...something

Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:19pm

she was on the breakfast club about a month ago, she said that it was just about reflection and a epiphany about life.  its about at the 5:45 mark. who knows if that was real reason or not.

Posted By: happy 4b
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:44pm
She just can't get off Beyonce. Even when she is airing her "dirty laundry" she praises Beyonce. Maybe that is the requirement to be in Beyonce's circle you have to praise her. I notice they don't really hang with Michelle and Michelle doesn't go out of her way to talk about them either. Just once I want to see Beyonce praise Kelly the same way Kelly does her. Because their "sister" relationship seems to only be in Kelly's head.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:48pm
I love Kelly...that's all I have. 

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

she was on the breakfast club about a month ago, she said that it was just about reflection and a epiphany about life.  its about at the 5:45 mark. who knows if that was real reason or not.

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 3:41pm
Um, I liked the song...Ouch

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

Those were not tears of reflection those were tears of hurt. I would be hurt if I told my bestfriend Beyonce about my upcoming projects with Brandy and instead of congratulating me she tells me about her upcoming projects with Michelle Obama, Oprah and what Blue Bonnet ate for breakfast. Stuff like that has to sting. Kelly needs not rely on Bey as a friend but on Jesus. Jesus listens and Jesus would say don't have brunches with Beyonce Knowles.

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 4:00pm
^^Trashy conversation

P.s.
All I know... is that I hate Nadia LOL

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

^^Trashy conversation

P.s.

I Love You Alias

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 4:01pm

^^Trashy conversation

P.s.

umma get her on fb laterTongue

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 4:04pm

She needs to take the Solange route, find her lane and maximize that.

Love her though.

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Love her though.

she bowed down long ago

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Love her though.

she bowed down long ago

I don't see how. But if she did, then she's established her own career and her own base, so she doesn't have to.

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 4:16pm

Kelly Rowland’s Ex Roy Williams Responds To Domestic Abuse Allegations

Earlier this morning, http://bossip.com/773575/hate-it-or-love-it-kelly-rowlands-new-jawn-dirty-laundry-talks-hating-on-sister-beyonce-surviving-abuse-and-career-struggle-43081/" rel="nofollow - RWTweet2

In addition, the former NFL baller also went on to drop a big hint about exactly who Kelly was really referring to when she aired her dirty laundry. Peep who Roy points a not-so-subliminal finger at as the real person who dirty-dogged Kelly by putting his hands on her on page two…

Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 4:24pm

[QUOTE=Over_all]I like Kelly but I think she's lazy. The problem is that she doesn't want to sing she wants to do popish type records every R&Bish song she comes out with does pretty well which means most of her audience is urban.. If she stays on that R&B side of music she'll do well 

[/QUOTE

Kelly disappoints me. She had the biggest platform in UK TV (X Factor) and she didn't play it too well. Only lasted one season. She didn't how to play the British media at all imo. 

Weirdly I am not a fan but this song I really like. Also for a lot of these celebs, I wonder if they see Rihanna's Domestic violence situation and how well it gave her a wider platform and now they too feel they want/can talk about their experiences? problem is, the world don't care with no pics LOL

I always since Kelly is kinda scared of Bey. I was mighty uncomfortable also of that pic of Kelly crying on her Birthday whilst dining with Bey and Jay-Z. I would feel suffocated being in anyone's shadow to the extant where I am scared of that person and their word is to be the be all/end all. I would have pulled Bey's hair a long time ago in a fight and would have survived making stories up for the press for that pay check. That would have been my career choiceLOL. I would have been like 'yeah Bey tried to hit on me - read my story of how Bey tried to seduce me' . 

Posted By: Over_all
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 4:44pm

I agree she has the looks enough to get where she would want to if she spun off of music.. And it can't be the love of music not with pop records she puts out from time to time that crash and burn

Posted By: joileprincess
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 4:50pm
Am I one of few people who simply don't see "it" in Kelly? I really wish she would find her niche, whatever that is,  and just work it. 

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 4:54pm
"scared of bey" lmao yall are too much

It's been pretty obvious that Kelly is *intimidated* by Beyonce's beauty, talent, support system and overall 'Beyonceness'

When I look at those early interactions between the two, it's clear that Beyonce is used to soaking up the attention and Kelly was the insecure jelly to her peanut butter as she kissed her ass on the daily. What toxic environment to grow up in

It took Kelly getting away from Beyonce just to flourish into the independent woman she is now (and she's still kissing her ass). If I was Kelly, I would have already come to realize what an insecure individual Beyonce is as she needs to be the center of attention, always, and she never gives compliments and support the amount she's receives it. I couldn't be legitimate "besties" with someone like that

Especially with someone so empty. Kelly needs to realize that she's the one in the better position. She's prettier, has a better personality, is incredibly popular even being in the shadow of the other one (if the Superbowl performance did anything, it proved that). Does she realize how good she has it? I don't think so. That would be too much self-esteem

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 5:14pm
I hate that Kelly is President of Team Dark Skinned. We need a stronger woman in her place. She IS Beyonce's guard dog. 

I will never forget that interview where she apologized to Bey for having an opinion on something related to the older members of Destiny's Child. Where is your backbone?

Posted By: Samoneisthebest
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 5:20pm
I hate that people (especially black women) aren't allowed to be vulnerable or open about their emotions. The woman isn't strong because she had normal human emotions and is not afraid to share that with the world? People really need to reevaluate what their idea of strong is. It isn't always pretending that you are perfect and nothing affects you, sometimes its being able to own up to your feelings.

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 5:21pm
Why don't she just write a tell-all about how she's really one of Matthew's bastard children with a dark skinned woman, who ditched her to be raised by her trifling daddy and the light skinned chick he married, and the light skinned babies he had with her.

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 5:23pm
^^I didn't say she wasn't strong because of her statements. This is why I think she's weak minded

Stern Smile I don't care who you are. If I'm a collaborator of a group with you, you don't treat me like a child. And Kelly seemingly hasn't grown out of the Beyonce Ass Kissing stage of her life yet. But once she does, I'll be first in line to purchase her music.

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 5:37pm
^^ That video right there says it all

Kelly- Well I saw Latavia at the mall
Beyonce- Don't nobody care what the hell you think.
Kelly- You're right
Beyonce- As I was saying we are gooder than before with the new line up. We sing gooder and everything is just good with just us.

Kelly been getting sonned since the 90's but she stays under Beys ass throwing out Blue Bunnies dirty diapers and saving Blue Butters socks to sell them on Ebay because her true friends don't support her career.

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 5:56pm
When did she say all that Nadia? That wasn't in that interview, was it?

Posted By: Oladunni
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

I hate that people (especially black women) aren't allowed to be vulnerable or open about their emotions. The woman isn't strong because she had normal human emotions and is not afraid to share that with the world? People really need to reevaluate what their idea of strong is. It isn't always pretending that you are perfect and nothing affects you, sometimes its being able to own up to your feelings.

No one is saying she should be perfect..
Everyone is saying she needs to put in the work and stop always having beyonce in her mouth, in every interview, in her thoughts, dreams etc.
She's a grown as women telling the world about her jealousy about someone she claims to be her sister.. Like we give a fuk...

She's had plenty of opportunities to be successful.
She needs to stop thinking being successful equates to being beyonce.. because it doesn't!

Posted By: Oladunni
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:02pm

in the interview above^

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Am I one of few people who simply don't see "it" in Kelly? I really wish she would find her niche, whatever that is,  and just work it. 

this.

i dont think she will ever make it big.
some ppl have it and some ppl dont.

i feel this way about Olivia... whom i think has talent.
ciara.... whom has no personality.
kelly rowland

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:04pm
That's not what she said? Am I missing a part cuz all I heard her say was "Let's cut that out. Leave LaTavia's name out" Confused

Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

in the interview above^

Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:09pm

That's not what she said? Am I missing a part cuz all I heard her say was "Let's cut that out. Leave LaTavia's name out" Confused

Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

in the interview above^

Girl read between the lines and watch the sideeye action. They asked Queen B said if she was king for the day what would she do? Kizzy said everything would be free. Queen B gave her a look of disgust and a STFU look..Stay Focused Alias Poor Kizzy I'm mean Kelly

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:22pm
Kelly will never get out of Beyonce's shadow unless she takes herself out.

Posted By: khivey
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:44pm
the track is whack....she tried the vulnerable route and it is a dead end. She's not real just like her "sister"

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:48pm
She will make it if she keep selling sex! But she gone need a whole album full of it.

Posted By: Malwina
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:50pm
i'd be jealous with that face also

Print Page | Close Window