Print Page | Close Window

man gets beat by his gir/jumpoff with belt

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=359930
Printed Date: Dec 14 2017 at 3:13am

Topic: man gets beat by his gir/jumpoff with belt
Posted By: bunzaveli
Subject: man gets beat by his gir/jumpoff with belt
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 6:19am
man gets beat by his gir/jumpoff with belt for cheating

whether or not he was fcuking both of you within 72 hours of each other, domestic violence is never the answer people Ouch

anyway, thoughts ? i love wshh

Replies:
Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 6:31am
i will never understand people thinking they have that kind of right.

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:02am
She needs to do Laurens time

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:04am

*raises hand* present.

Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:06am
So I just watched the vid...he is way better than me

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:12am
I hope they both go to jail Smile

Now I don't condone men hitting women....but I really wouldn't be mad if he hit one of them back.

Posted By: loveandpeace1984
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:16am
Men are getting beaten with belts by their girl and jumpoff LMFAO!!!!! I don't hit women but you using force against me, I will use the dempsey roll against you.

Posted By: Brownsugar1
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:18am
sad...

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:24am
Wasn't sh*t about that funny, all they asses (except the guy) need to be locked up

Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:38am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Wasn't sh*t about that funny, all they asses (except the guy) need to be locked up

Violence is a past time, didn't you know it?

Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:43am
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

in parts of our community it really is

Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:44am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

in parts of our community it really is

This WHOLE culture it is a past time, football, hockey, MMA, boxing, wrestling, all those youtube vids. Not just in our culture, it's a human past time. A lot of humans love violence, there are very few cultures that don't have a love for violence and I believe Christopher Columbus wiped the Taino out.

Posted By: KottonKandy
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:46am
Now if he would have slap the sh*t outta one of them, he'd be wrong. Anyway, I wouldn't stand there and let anyone hit me with a belt. 

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:51am
He got the shyt beat out of him, by TWO women and if he mayweather-ed ONE of them, he'd be the one hauled off to jail....... smh, not cool by a longshot.

Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:17am
I would be in jail, those women probably in the emergency room.

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:21am
She was beating him with a full can of Arizona Iced Tea. Shocked They really could have hurt him. Everyone is that video a!n't sh!t, from the cheating man to the violent women.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:24am
People bust windows and key cars everyday. I'm not condoning their actions, but a broken heart well make you do some crazy ish sometimes.

There are consequences for every action, so I wouldn't be mad if he brought up charges against them. They're lucky they weren't dealing with the kinda nicca who woulda knocked their blocks off.

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:28am
welp he shouldn't have been deceiving and lying to them. Every dog must get their day and, well, his day came. 

Here ye, Here ye. NO FUKKS WERE GIVEN

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:29am
The funny thing was the person with the video cam.  She was acting like the director and producer for real.  Even getting involved in the live action when requiredConfused

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:30am
i can understand their anger. i dont feel sorry for him.

the person recording did make me laugh tho.

Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:32am
I don't think I would have minded if they just hit him with their hands, but they had a belt and a full can of Arizona iced tea. That is dangerous. They could have permanently hurt him.

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:33am
I was beat with a belt and i have no permanent damages. Well, at least I dont think I have permanent damages. lol

Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:34am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

I was beat with a belt and i have no permanent damages. Well, at least I dont think I have permanent damages. lol

Yeah, I actually don't even mind the belt. It was just the girl hitting him in the face with the full can that hurt me. Ouch

Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:36am

Cheating =/ violence. If this was the other way around he would be labled a monster. So yeah I hope they get whats coming to them.

Posted By: Guidette
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:38am
Well he'll thnk twice b4 cheating atleast they didn't fight each other ..the girls that is

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:43am
In instances like this I wouldn't mind a dude back slapping the sh*t out of a female. Dude probably ain't gonna cheat again though or atleast won't let himself get caught.

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:51am
Welp, he cheated.. This was the aftermath.. Can't feel sorry for him..

violence is not the answer.. good teamwork ladies

Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:57am
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

lmao

Posted By: Merin
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:53am
Too bad he didn't have a taster. They need to go to jail.

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:56am
He needs to press charges.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:56am
Love all the politically correctness in this thread.

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:00am
Those women need to go to jail. Idc if he cheated move on

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i can understand their anger. i dont feel sorry for him.

the person recording did make me laugh tho.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:12am
whelp...

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:15am
I mean, I would understand their reaction if that was their husband. But seriously, I bet them girls only been dating that boy for a maximum of 1 month. A measly 1 month relationship ain't worth spending 3-6 months in jail.

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:18am
i hate people

he should have them arrested, but im sure he's too embarrassed

Posted By: sweetskul
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:22am
lmfaoooo welp im glad they weren't fighting each other for a change 

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:24am
Violence is never the answer and if the situation was reversed ya'll would be screaming for him to be thrown underneath the jail...

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Violence is never the answer and if the situation was reversed ya'll would be screaming for him to be thrown underneath the jail...
Exactly

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:08pm
i'm glad the ladies are coming together instead of fighting each other and that asshole will be fine. i've seen worse spankings. 

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:17pm
i understand why they're mad...there are too many diseases out here for a guy to just bang different girls on the same day and be going back and forth...ew.

i have a hard time watching ppl get beat, especially when theyre not defending themselves.  that was overboard.  i would've preferred them to assault his vehicle.

Posted By: AfricanLove1415
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:52pm
thats how you do it!!!!!LOL

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

Now if he would have slap the sh*t outta one of them, he'd be wrong. Anyway, I wouldn't stand there and let anyone hit me with a belt. 
This

Posted By: Le Madonna
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 1:21pm
if you support this you are just as dirty as they are. If he was beating them for cheating yall would want the book thrown at him.

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 1:29pm
F*ck that nicca.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 1:30pm
I'm fully aware that it's a double standard but I don't care. I bet he was hitting it raw too. That said, all of them are ratchet as hell.

Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 2:00pm
He is a big punk, he didn't have to hit them but dang defend yourself. I ain't getting hit without defending, but knowing me I would probably knock them out. This is why I don't cause problems cause the end result ends with me in jail and the other meeting the concrete.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 2:13pm
I bet Ya He won't cheat on nobody else

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 2:19pm
I wonder which one he will stay with after this beating?

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 2:24pm
Yes he will cheat why y'all think this stops anyone from doing what they want is beyond me,

I bet those who physical beat their kids do it more than once.
This did nothing.

And he probably fuking one or both of them still

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 2:37pm

Cheating =/ violence. If this was the other way around he would be labled a monster. So yeah I hope they get whats coming to them.

Sound like you done got ur as* beat a few times by women...got any stories to tell?

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 2:37pm
Placeholder.

Posted By: Carmensworld
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 2:48pm
These sistas tiiiieeeddd of getting played LOL

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:15pm
I must have a wicked sprit cus i thought it was funny...

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:16pm
some of yall are really bitter lol

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:27pm
Before they got all hood ratty and violent I was thinking.

my those are some nice wooden floors... and ol girl in the pink has some nice perky breast 

Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 5:52pm
Bout time b*tches stop blaming each other.. It's his fault.. F*ck that cheatin azz b*tch azz n*kka

Posted By: Omni Harmony
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Before they got all hood ratty and violent I was thinking.

my those are some nice wooden floors... and ol girl in the pink has some nice perky breast 
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

the one holding the cameraLOL

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:44pm
lol @ this thread.. if she would have cheated on him and got pummeled, people would have said " under no circumstance should a man hit a woman". and others would have said " well she shouldn't have cheated on him" and the rebuttal to that would have been " yall have know idea why this poor woman cheated on him, leave her alone and that man needs to be arrested"LOL

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

Might explain why she was so happy.LOL

Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:53pm

Might explain why she was so happy.LOL

lol thank you for that great question cc and the awesome answer omniLOL

Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

lol @ this thread.. if she would have cheated on him and got pummeled, people would have said " under no circumstance should a man hit a woman". and others would have said " well she shouldn't have cheated on him" and the rebuttal to that would have been " yall have know idea why this poor woman cheated on him, leave her alone and that man needs to be arrested"LOL
men and women arent the same, he'll be fine.

Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

I hope this is sarcasm, anywho let woman put her hands on my brothers and she isn't his wife/ and they aren't doing the nasty..Hmm then she will be singing " i wish I never met her, at all"LOL

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:58pm
I'm torn

Posted By: browneyez4548
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I hope they both go to jail Smile

Now I don't condone men hitting women....but I really wouldn't be mad if he hit one of them back.

Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:03pm

yup that's exactly right. or they would call her a ho as well for sleeping with two men at the same time. there are a lot of double standards that women have to deal with soooo until things are 100% equal this double standard prevails.

and yall are so dramatic. i  thought she was going in on him with the belt. she hit him and continued to use her hands. Ermm he will be fine. i'm sure he called up one of his other chicks the next day.

Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:07pm
maybe cause i have men like this in my family which is why i don't have sympathy. they pull this sh*t and when they get caught the only thing they change is that they delete the girl's number from their phones.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:11pm
Why would he continue to stand in one place? I think the hold thing is fake . The man should have left and call the police .

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:47pm
that was no beating 

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Why would he continue to stand in one place? I think the hold thing is fake . The man should have left and call the police .

yeah I thought it was fake too.

Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

maybe cause i have men like this in my family which is why i don't have sympathy. they pull this sh*t and when they get caught the only thing they change is that they delete the girl's number from their phones.

girl most people have men like this their familyLOL. I wish a chick would beat on my brother, like that. If he did not put his hands on them or harm someone else they know, they should just break up w/ him, w/ they rachet ash.. But nooooo they want to film a pseudo beat down for the whole ratchet community to clap hands, FOH with that rubbishSleepy

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 12:53am
Originally posted by jimmy_rustle jimmy_rustle wrote:

that guy showed some serious self restraint he could have done some serious harm and got away with it because does bitches deserve an ass whooping.  i can definitely see why he was just both of them, neither of those idiots are worthy of a relationship.  

you sound a little too invested in this jimmy... gimmie a kissTongue

Posted By: jimmy_rustle
Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 12:53am
that guy showed some serious self restraint he could have done some serious harm and got away with it because does bitches deserve an ass whooping.  i can definitely see why he was just both of them, neither of those idiots are worthy of a relationship.  

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 12:57am

funny how women only want equality when it benefits them.  When it is time to truly bear equal responsibility too many women shirk their obligation.  If you want to be treated like a "lady" act like one, don't go around trying to be like men then complain when you have to deal with the consequences.

stop generalizing dear, as you can see my comment above her in the kelly green font says other wise.

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 12:57am

funny how women only want equality when it benefits them.  When it is time to truly bear equal responsibility too many women shirk their obligation.  If you want to be treated like a "lady" act like one, don't go around trying to be like men then complain when you have to deal with the consequences.

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 1:07am

that guy showed some serious self restraint he could have done some serious harm and got away with it because does bitches deserve an ass whooping.  i can definitely see why he was just  both of them, neither of those idiots are worthy of a relationship.  

I am not invested in anything, i am just a principled man, i have fairly consistent standard and expectation for myself and people (especially women) that i interact with.   There is no way any woman will even dare confront me like that, then again i am not sloppy like that guy nor will i ever be involved with hoodrats.  

No date, no kiss....i ain't easy like that. 

And no, i was not generalizing "too many" as in a significant amount of women are inconsistent when it comes to their actions and how they want to be perceived and or treated.  The behaviour exhibited in this video is just one of the many examples. 

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 1:12am

[QUOTE=jimmy_rustle]

I am not invested in anything, i am just a principled man, i have fairly consistent standard and expectation for myself and people (especially women) that i interact with.   There is no way any woman will even dare confront me like that, then again i am not sloppy like that guy nor will i ever be involved with hoodrats.  

No date, no kiss....i ain't easy like that. 

And no, i was not generalizing "too many" as in a significant amount of women are inconsistent when it comes to their actions and how they want to be perceived and or treated.  The behaviour exhibited in this video is just one of the many examples. 

funny how women only want equality when it benefits them.  When it is time to truly bear equal responsibility too many women shirk their obligation.

In the bolded you were, but not in the latter sentence.

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 1:13am
do you like black women jimmy? and if so what is you type ? for research purposes Geek

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 1:23am

do you like black women jimmy? and if so what is you type ? for research purposes Geek

The only type i have is attractive and reasonable.  I have fairly high standards, upfront vetting prevents disagreements down the line.  Submit a few pictures and your CV to my inbox and i'll let you know if you make the grade. 

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 1:24am
I would of served them both a 2piece...and a biscuit

Im willing to bet aint neitha one of them leave him alone completely.

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 1:25am

The only type i have is attractive and reasonable.  I have fairly high standards, upfront vetting prevents disagreements down the line.  Submit a few pictures and your CV to my inbox and i'll let you know if you make the grade. 

ohh childd wow, you sound very confident. What is a cv btwEmbarrassed  Lol  @ you thinking that I was trying get at youWink

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 1:27am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I would of served them both a 2piece...and a biscuit

Im willing to bet aint neitha one of them leave him alone completely.

danng gk is giving out free plates.. yass well I was the camera woman make me a chicken omeletTongue

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 1:28am

ohh childd wow, you sound very confident. What is a cv btwEmbarrassed  Lol  @ you thinking that I was trying get at youWink

I was just going to give you an hypothetical answer.  I generally avoid Nigerians anyways so don't get your hopes up. 

Posted By: joileprincess
Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 1:32am

Double standard, yes. However on my list of things to crusade for concerning equality this is somewhere on the bottom.

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 1:37am

I was just going to give you an hypothetical answer.  I generally avoid Nigerians anyways so don't get your hopes up. 

lol nooooo my life is over, what do I have to live for. Plz my I know I would have you fawning over my Nigerian nashWink. And why do you avoid Nigerians, bad experience?

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 1:45am

lol nooooo my life is over, what do I have to live for. Plz my I know I would have you fawning over my Nigerian nashWink. And why do you avoid Nigerians, bad experience?

You mean nyash?  Tufiakwa!  I am a boobs person. 

Nigerians in America are about two or three degrees away from each other and too melodramatic for my liking.  Nigerian women tend to shakara too much, ain't nobody got time for that. 

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 1:48am
He said tufiakwa, BWAHA!

I just imagined his avatar saying that and snapping his fingers over his head

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 1:56am
lol @ nyash/nash.. you say potato I say pounded yamLOL But any way your ibgo vernacular is a turn on.. Now I'm really getting interested. But I didn't mean  my butt literallyLOL but I'm interested in someone who is bent on personal growth. If you have two or three degrees hurray for you, but are you happy in what you are doing, how can you grow from last year. If you are a fisherman but you have goals and dreams on improving your self then that's what I like. But I love an educated man, formal, streets, worldly just educated.

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 2:01am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

He said tufiakwa, BWAHA!

I just imagined his avatar saying that and snapping his fingers over his head

LOL, i haven't seen the finger snapping thing in ages. 

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 2:07am

lol @ nyash/nash.. you say potato I say pounded yamLOL But any way your ibgo vernacular is a turn on.. Now I'm really getting interested. But I didn't mean  my butt literallyLOL but I'm interested in someone who is bent on personal growth. If you have two or three degrees hurray for you, but are you happy in what you are doing, how can you grow from last year. If you are a fisherman but you have goals and dreams on improving your self then that's what I like. But I love an educated man, formal, streets, worldly just educated.

I've always assumed growth and development in one way or another is everyone's goal.  The day we stop "growing" is the day we die. 

I am just awesome, with or without edumucation.

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 2:17am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

jimmy so modest.

who dash monkey banana?  commot for here jo

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 2:25am

you better watch your mouth or else I dey go land you slap o!!

j/k I just enjoy teasing you is all.

Oya, slap mi o.  give me an excuse to smack your ikebe.  we both know you'll enjoy it

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 10:22am

You mean nyash?  Tufiakwa!  I am a boobs person. 

Nigerians in America are about two or three degrees away from each other and too melodramatic for my liking.  Nigerian women tend to shakara too much, ain't nobody got time for that. 
LOL
Then I guess Nigerians must be the same everywhere cos it's the same here in the UK too...thank God for my parents, they never forced me like traditional Naija parents do.

I think the situation in the UK might be worse, i don't know how to put this in a politically correct way but i think most Nigerians that make it to America are less of an "ara oko" compared to Naijas in the UK and Europe in general. 

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 10:34am
jimmy in here stealing Cherry and f8 away from afroLOL

afro's going to be like

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 10:40am

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 10:43am

jimmy in here stealing Cherry and f8 away from afroLOL

afro's going to be like

Naw... I'm good

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Guidette Guidette wrote:

Well he'll thnk twice b4 cheating atleast they didn't fight each other ..the girls that is

Yep.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 10:53am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Double standard, yes. However on my list of things to crusade for concerning equality this is somewhere on the bottom.

Danke.
I will not cape for cheating POCs

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:00am

Lol...interesting. How so?

I am not an expert on immigration but there is a greater barrier to entry and staying in the United states.  A Nigerian here either came in under the age of 18 with parents with a job good enough to get a work visa, A Nigerian over the age of 18 comes on a work visa or already employed with a fairly good job.  If someone is going to file for Auntie Iyabo from Ilorin he/she better better have a stable job or decent money or else it ain't going to happen.  Even the random lottery visa has been discontinued or severely limited. 

Again, i am not an expert on immigration but there seems to be a greater barrier for entry into America and most european countries and that is reflected in immigrant demographics. 

Print Page | Close Window