Print Page | Close Window

Stash Sale

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Market Place
Forum Name: Member to Member Exchange
Forum Description: Members can buy/sell from Other Members!
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=359831
Printed Date: Nov 20 2017 at 7:36pm


Topic: Stash Sale
Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Subject: Stash Sale
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 5:15pm
The pics and information are in the link:  http://public.fotki.com/Mgurl/" rel="nofollow - http://public.fotki.com/Mgurl/
Please pm AND email me for offers/questions, some of the emails sent to me end up in my junk folder for some reason. Thanks.




Replies:
Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: May 06 2013 at 3:27pm
The Creta Girl wig and 18 IR Wavy LF sold.  I still have two wigs and the human hair in bulk left.


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: May 17 2013 at 9:06am
Bumping

Wig added and price lowered on hair


Posted By: pinkdiemond
Date Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:40pm
pmt sent for bulk hair


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:54pm
bump price lowered on wig and accepting offers


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: May 22 2013 at 2:46pm
Bump. I have a  new bundle of QHP hair for sale.


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: May 25 2013 at 3:34pm
Added a QHP wig I made as well


Posted By: Xxstacy27
Date Posted: May 25 2013 at 9:04pm
Mgurl.does it have that infamous corn chippy/ chemical smell? It's cute!


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: May 26 2013 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Xxstacy27 Xxstacy27 wrote:

Mgurl.does it have that infamous corn chippy/ chemical smell? It's cute!

Lol no it doesn't. I made sure of that with Juan lol.


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 3:03pm
Updated - Full lace wig for sale


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 11:37am
Bump new wigs added:  http://public.fotki.com/Mgurl/" rel="nofollow - http://public.fotki.com/Mgurl/


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 11:17am
Filipino wig updated and added


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 6:07am

Added new hair and used ipod for sale


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 1:57pm
bump items listed still available

ETA: Selling Filipino wig all together


Posted By: jaydedangel
Date Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 6:51pm
I emailed you about your filipino mailto:wig...flawedperfextion@gmail.com" rel="nofollow - wig...flawedperfextion@gmail.com  would be the email I used :)


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 8:46am
Hey Jay I sent a reply via email. 
I have people interested as well so all items are first come, first serve basis. I'll be updating the album and thread though.


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 4:39pm
Filipino wig sold. Still have some items for sale.


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 8:27am
bump added a new wig


Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 1:55am
Originally posted by *M. Gurl * *M. Gurl * wrote:

Filipino wig sold. Still have some items for sale.
Is the one in the album for sale? Interested in purchasing it.


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 11:47am
Hey Chinadoll I updated the fotki album


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 9:09am
Filipino hair is sold. Still have a few lace wigs left.


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 11:52am
Bumping.... Added more items on fotki.
 
Everything must go so accepting offers.  http://public.fotki.com/Mgurl/" rel="nofollow - http://public.fotki.com/Mgurl/


Posted By: bailadiva
Date Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 2:07pm
Tried to PM you, but I'm getting error messages. Cry  Let me know if any of the messages got through you.


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 7:53pm
I got one of them and responded


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 5:54pm
Added a used wig


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 6:32pm
Bump- Brand new Malaysian glueless lace wig for sale.   http://public.fotki.com/Mgurl/" rel="nofollow - http://public.fotki.com/Mgurl/
Pics coming soon. PM/email me if interested.


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 8:01am
bump pics and other items added..everything must go so taking offers


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 12:08pm
.


Posted By: carrie
Date Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 1:07pm
That deep curly is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted By: hiaphia
Date Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 3:08pm
You have mail!


Posted By: Jewels212*
Date Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 2:12pm
nvm


Posted By: divastar
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:04pm
The fact that I paid for that Filipino lacefront on Dec. 15 and never received it while my money is being held hostage by Paypal and haven't heard from this Mgurl sinc Dec 18 telling me she was shipping the wig that day(three days AFTER i pd for it)boils my blood. To think this is ok   stirs up fire in me. I don't play about my HARD EARNED money!! I wasn't gonna say anything bc I'm far from catty/confrontational but this sh*t just isn't right. I'm only saying something now to let you ladies know CHECK who ur buying/selling from!!! I've had no issues until this transaction. Lesson learned and this seller has been AXED from my list. Still waiting on Paypal to release my damn money bc ppl can't be honest enough to handle their biz. OAN Happy New Year divas!


Posted By: Miss Taara
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:22pm
Diva, I experienced a similar issue with the seller... if anyone can remember when I was trying to find hair for my engagement photos it was because I seriously waited WEEKS to hear back from this seller and after sending messages to her personal email and messages on here I gave up! She would appear and apologize for taking forever, and then tell me she could ship it as soon as I paid, and I would follow up with a question and wait weeks to hear back. Difference is, I paid and WAITED (like you) for DAYS before the seller contacted me and told me it was SOLD!! WTF?!      BUT the seller refunded my money immediately so I was spared the whole paypal dispute beef and was lucky enough to be able to purchase a unit here at the very last minute...

Then once I did purchase a unit from the seller- (a few months later- and communication WAS better and more prompt, along with shipping time) the unit shed horribly... very hit or miss!

I chose not to speak on it before because I figured it must have been a fluke in the system and I try to understand that ppl get busy bc Lord knows I do...but after reading about your experience I thought it would be nice for me to speak up as well.

I would say buy with caution... for sure. And I hope you can get your money back!


Posted By: divastar
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:03pm
Thanks Tara! This kinda thing makes me not even wanna bother with M2M but I don't believe in punishing others for one bad apple. I know better and will proceed with caution from now on. Hopefully Paypal won't take too much longer to release my money.


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:33pm
what in da hayell??


Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:47pm
not this m.gurl the elite member?

Username:*M. Gurl *
Group:Elite Member Elite Member
Ladder Group:None


Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:49pm
sheit did not read post. M.gurl say it ain't so Cry


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by divastar divastar wrote:

The fact that I paid for that Filipino lacefront on Dec. 15 and never received it while my money is being held hostage by Paypal and haven't heard from this Mgurl sinc Dec 18 telling me she was shipping the wig that day(three days AFTER i pd for it)boils my blood. To think this is ok   stirs up fire in me. I don't play about my HARD EARNED money!! I wasn't gonna say anything bc I'm far from catty/confrontational but this sh*t just isn't right. I'm only saying something now to let you ladies know CHECK who ur buying/selling from!!! I've had no issues until this transaction. Lesson learned and this seller has been AXED from my list. Still waiting on Paypal to release my damn money bc ppl can't be honest enough to handle their biz. OAN Happy New Year divas!


really..? 
i messaged her on the 27th of december and she responded the same day… 

wow… ugh.. ppl making it hard to trust anyone. 
oh and you did the right thing about speaking out about it.. thieves need to be put on blast. 



Posted By: hennared
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

what in da hayell??


Yeaaah, that was my thought!  No wonder the selling board has got so dead, lately. 


Posted By: luvurself
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:39pm
Oh no... Confused


Posted By: divastar
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:19pm
Yea I thought the same thing because she's sold so much. She replied promptly to me before she got my money, then didn't hear from her til Wednesday when I contacted her for a tracking number. She told me she had been busy at work with it being the holidays and wld ship it that evening when she got off. Never heard from her after that. I bought the wig that Sunday purposely to have it for my company holiday party that Friday and made her aware of that. I ended up having to buy some BSS hair at the last minute. Needless to say rank on this board means nothing! I'll be interrogating like I'm a detective on First 48 from now on!


Posted By: harley_quinn
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:19am
Smh scamming never pays off. Karma is a beotch.

And I was just coming here to make a purchase.


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:08am
Sooooo did you ever get the wig? Please say YES.



Posted By: divastar
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:27am
Sorry Suga, but no. Paypal is holding my $$ til next week...


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:46am

There's no excuse or explanation  I can give about the whole situation because it wouldn't matter at this point so again I do apologize for how it all turned out. There has been a lack of communication and delay but I'm far from being a thief. As for miss taara, you and I know I cancelled the paypal payment you sent becauseyou paid days after I sent the invoice and it was already sold by then. The items sold is first come first serve basis.  I try to update BHM or fotki about sold items because I can't email or pm every person that inquires about an item.The only thing that took weeks was the back and forth convos before purchase.And if there was an issue with a previous purchase why try to purchase from me again?



Posted By: Miss Taara
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:52am
There's no excuse or explanation but then you try to offer one about our encounter?

Look, I'm definitely not here to start drama or anything like that. I was completely honest about our experience. If we were talking consistently about me purchasing- why wouldnt you get back to me to tell me it was sold AFTER invoicing me? you didn't even update the post or fotki album until AFTER you refunded my money. Again, like I mentioned in my post...I completely stated that you IMMEDIATELY refunded my money- THAT was not the issue and was the reason I chose to do business with you again... I only spoke on the matter bc I could relate to you taking DAYS to get back to ppl. That ish aint right gul!

Moving on... I was just offering up my HONEST opinion on my experience with you. I do not think you should be selling ANYTHING if you are TOO BUSY to respond to ppl BEFORE or AFTER they pay. Just makes sense as a consumer and seller.

Ladies on here work too damn hard for their money (me included) to be jerked around and then not even offered an explanation about your tardiness.

....just saying.


Posted By: *SUCCMIDRY*
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:05am
Why accept money if you don't have time to deliver. This stuff kind of sucks and is the reason m2m is so deceased now.


Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:18am
I wasn't offering anything but defending myself by stating my side.I invoiced you, cancelled the invoice a few days after I didn't hear anything and you sent the payment anyway. When you emailed me about the refund I told you I sold it after I didn't hear anything because I thought you changed your mind and I had other people that wanted to buy it. The same situation has happened in the past which is why I don't hold anything anymore, just causes more problems. And I agree that I wont be selling anything for awhile because it has been too much of a hassle. I wont be commenting any further on here so for now I can be reached via email for anything else.


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:24am
Originally posted by *M. Gurl * *M. Gurl * wrote:

There's no excuse or explanation  I can give about the whole situation because it wouldn't matter at this point so again I do apologize for how it all turned out. There has been a lack of communication and delay but I'm far from being a thief. As for miss taara, you and I know I cancelled the paypal payment you sent becauseyou paid days after I sent the invoice and it was already sold by then. The items sold is first come first serve basis.  I try to update BHM or fotki about sold items because I can't email or pm every person that inquires about an item.The only thing that took weeks was the back and forth convos before purchase.And if there was an issue with a previous purchase why try to purchase from me again?



M.Gurl you know you're my boo in all but instead of coming in here to defend yourself you should've been providing a tracking number to this po child that had to wear a shiny synthetic wig to her company party. Not a good look.

M.Gurl has been selling for a super longtime and this is the 1st that I've heard any issues. I'm not caping for her but perhaps something really did come up or happen in which there is still no excuse not to communicate.

I don't need yall coming in hurrr messing up my M2M purchases before I get my summer curls on.  Holla at me if you got something.


Posted By: Miss Taara
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:32am
I agree Suga, I know ppl get busy like I said but it's already hard to trust complete strangers over the internet with a few hundred dollars, and then you completely vanish like Houdini on ppl... it's a cause for concern ESPECIALLY since this is not the first time it has happened.

and ps. I never got any notification that the transaction was cancelled. When I paid, I went right to the emailed invoice and paid you. Not sure how the inner working of Paypal go but seems to me if the transaction was cancelled, that invoice wouldn't work...

Nevertheless, this seems to be the only thing you care to refute when the issue is the amount of time you take to communicate with people. I'm sure if you told Diva that you were busy or whatever in a timely manner she would have been more accommodating and we wouldn't be here at all. Communication is key. It was key back when you first joined the board and is still key now, "Elite Member M*Gurl". You should know better.

Gonna let this thread die now... Diva gon get cha money girl!


Posted By: divastar
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:05pm
My thing is this, you responded on this board rather than to me. It took being outed for you to show up, and then to say you're not responding here anymore but to email you? THAT'S THE PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE. It's sooooooooo not right to even respond to a Paypal dispute or my emails when you know you're wrong. To make me wait til Paypal settles my dispute is so fkn triflin! I you certainly didn't have to await my payment so why even do some shady ish like that? Then to get defensive when other ppl simply stand up to help.... If it were you it else probably be a TOTALLY different story! People don't play abt their money. Again, lesson learned and I will tread with EXTREME caution from now on... I miss the good ole days of BHM!


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:42pm
DAMN DAMN DAMN we just can't have nuffin can we? Every few months some shyyt goes on in M2M.


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:54pm
diva.. let us know if she gives some type of explanation… 

how do you defend yourself but not even give explanation to the person who is out of money, plans ruined, and STILL hasn't got what she paid for or her money back? 
i understand things happen but she could have sent a message from her phone to explain the delay.. or have contacted paypal to admit fault so they could release her money.. 




Posted By: divastar
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:42pm
^^^THIS!!!!!


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 3:06pm
Lawd, I just read all of this ShockedOuchShocked, I kept wondering why this thread was being bumped, I know why now.

I will never forget when that BHM member sold me that wig that someone had took the clippers to, it lterally looked like the lawn had been mowed on that Motha fukka, then the bish had the nerve to say " I didnt say it was wearable". ConfusedConfused

Like the other poster stated proceed with extreme caution with purchases here. Sad but true!





Print Page | Close Window