Print Page | Close Window

Do you think Halle berry feels embarrassed?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=359796
Printed Date: Jul 22 2018 at 5:42pm

Topic: Do you think Halle berry feels embarrassed?
Posted By: princesshoneybee
Subject: Do you think Halle berry feels embarrassed?
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:19pm

at 5:30, Halle is singing Gabriel Aubry's praises to the heavens. Only to realize a couple months later that he was a racist dog.With my ex I thought he was the one, defended him to my family and told everyone who would listen that he wasn't like other men.How wrong I wasLOL? Has anyone else praised an ex publicly or declared love publicly only to be shamed after it went sour? A girl I knew once got proposed to publicly at a family gathering. She said yes  despite her family objections and had that man all over her facebook. a couple months later he left her and she had to move back in with her family. awkward......Confused share your scorned love storiesSmile

Replies:
Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:22pm
No.....shyt happen......

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:24pm
no! she's halle berry, and this was not and I'm sad to say will not be her last break up.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:25pm

too much has happened for her to have the time to reflect much less be embarrassed

plus this happens so often to too many people for her to be embarrassed

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

no! she's halle berry, and this was not and I'm sad to say will not be her last break up.

you think so? I am rooting for her! she's gonna have another baby dady if she keep this up.

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:28pm
Of all the women out here with multiple baby daddies she one of the few that can afford them...

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:28pm
no porsha stewart owns that crown. 

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

no porsha stewart owns that crown. 

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:30pm
eta 2: ^^^ it's ok to fall halle.

just get up, look sickening and make them EAT IT!! !!

sorry, but this.

wesley snipes, eric benet, this dude-- her screening process needs to be refined somehow.

eta: david justice

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:34pm
She'll be fine

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:34pm
nope

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:52pm
no.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:56pm
why feel embarassed?  everyone sang the praises of a man/woman who is now an aint-sh*t-ex.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 7:01pm
halle berry got that erkyah badu pum pum, he probably was great before she was done with him.

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:30pm
Relationships don't come with a 100% guarantee and people get bitter and revengeful after a break-up. She is no exception to this

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:36pm
no when things get ugly that's when you find out how a person really feel.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:41pm
Yes. It's happened to me. Can't say I was embarrassed about it because it's part of life but boy, was I wrong! I remember that interview. Halle saw his face on a billboard on the side of the bus and called her agent to say that she wanted to meet that model. That's the problem right there, imo. It's like she picked him out of a catalogue and created a whole fairy tale in her head. She's too easily swayed by the outer appearance (mind you, she has a whole lot to deliver in that department herself! But that's not much of a screening system. She did the same with David Justice. She saw him on tv and called her agent)

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Yes. It's happened to me. Can't say I was embarrassed about it because it's part of life but boy, was I wrong! I remember that interview. Halle saw his face on a billboard on the side of the bus and called her agent to say that she wanted to meet that model. That's the problem right there, imo. It's like she picked him out of a catalogue and created a whole fairy tale in her head. She's too easily swayed by the outer appearance (mind you, she has a whole lot to deliver in that department herself! But that's not much of a screening system. She did the same with David Justice. She saw him on tv and called her agent)

Is the one who used to beat her?

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:55pm

Is the one who used to beat her?
Naw, he never beat her. Wesley Snipes is the one that made her lose her hearing. According to her, David Justice wanted her to leave Hollywood behind and be a housewife. She wanted a career.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 9:03pm
Well I think she may have some feelings of shame, imagine haveing to justify your life to the public. Its good that she is an actor though because that what she sounds like when she waas talking about him- (He is so authenitic, he is so REAL) blah blah blah- what is she saying about the new guy?

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Well I think she may have some feelings of shame, imagine haveing to justify your life to the public. Its good that she is an actor though because that what she sounds like when she waas talking about him- (He is so authenitic, he is so REAL) blah blah blah- what is she saying about the new guy?

Not necessarily. She's an actress. She's used to having her life dissected and scrutinized in the media. These people lead very different lives from us. I can't imagine living my life like that. But I can relate to that "he's so authentic" bullshyt, lol. I was young, though, whereas she was in her fourties

Posted By: Joseph_Sun
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 10:52pm
when white lust goes wrong

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 11:08pm

And Shamar Moore said she did the same to him Confused

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 11:09pm
Halle got buck nekkid for a nasty old yt man in a movie so she don't embarrass easily.

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

And Shamar Moore said she did the same to him Confused

Damn! No wonder her love life sucks!

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 11:14pm

Halle got buck nekkid for a nasty old yt man in a movie so she don't embarrass easily.

Meh... That doesn't phase me all that much. She's an actress, she thought the script was worth it....

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 11:20pm

Whats there to be embarrassed about?? The thing is people CHANGE! as simple as that...there are couples married 10+ years only for one in the relationship to change for the worse....you want to be with who you fell in love with not a bad version of that person...So why stay? to save face and be unhappy?? hell noooo!

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 11:52pm
Y'all do Halle so wrong........majority of y'all can't keep a man either!    

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 12:03am
just cause you are famous does not make pain easier to manage. She feels shame, pain embarassment, guilt and all the things that make her human! That is why most child starts, as adults are so F*cked up. The public has no compasion for them they are no longer treated as humans rather objects~ Its more than most can take

Posted By: Beautiful_One
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 12:11am
Let Halle be. Yall fonts acting like yall ain't been through ish!

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 1:19am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

eta 2: ^^^ it's ok to fall halle.

just get up, look sickening and make them EAT IT!! !!

sorry, but this.

wesley snipes, eric benet, this dude-- her screening process needs to be refined somehow.

eta: david justice

Agreed. Halle's 'picker' is broken.

She talked about this on some TV show .. that she always picks the wrong guy.

The newest one that just beat up her ex ... is violent but she is too flawed to see that so she will marry him anyway ... and it will fail as well.

Her 'picker' is broken.

So 1 - she needs to stop pursuing these men, the model etc ... cause she's picking men that look good to her but are flawed on the inside

2 - she needs to stop talking about her men in public. Stop braaaaging about how great THIS guy is as compared to the LAST one. Keep her mouth shut because until she can fix her picker .. she is doomed to failure with these guys.

Then she's got to look stupid again. I don't think she cares though.

Posted By: Queenbeeach
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 5:14am
Is Tom Cruise embarrassed? 

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 5:35am
crazy people feel no shame

Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 10:16am
Originally posted by Joseph_Sun Joseph_Sun wrote:

when white lust goes wrong

She's half whiteConfused

Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 10:17am

I almost spit my sodaLOL

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 11:37am
Meh. I like Halle.... and nope don't think she is embrassed at all......you live and learn

Posted By: pebbles251
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 11:39am
Embarass about what? let see she had 4 men over how many yrs? Most women average 4 per week/month. Half these bitches meet a dude and within a month they posting pics talking bout they got a man...only to realize they were in the so called relationship alone.

If something doesnt work...get the fk out and move on...NEXT...Nothing to be embarass about. Its more embarassing to stay while he belittle her, cheat or hit her.

Posted By: Omni Harmony
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 11:58am
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

Embarass about what? let see she had 4 men over how many yrs? Most women average 4 per week/month. Half these bitches meet a dude and within a month they posting pics talking bout they got a man...only to realize they were in the so called relationship alone.

If something doesnt work...get the fk out and move on...NEXT...Nothing to be embarass about. Its more embarassing to stay while he belittle her, cheat or hit her.
well saidStar

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

who is this most? wheredeydothatat?

Posted By: KhadiNiaomi
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 1:36pm
Wow, no wonder she doesnt date blk men. Wesley Snipes beat the black out of her... damn he ruined the chances for other brothers to have a chance with her smh.

Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

Wow, no wonder she doesnt date blk men. Wesley Snipes beat the black out of her... damn he ruined the chances for other brothers to have a chance with her smh.

She dated black men after him. She met David Justice after Wesley Snipes fucced up her hearing. Anyways, I agree that there's nothing to feel embarrassed about. She's in a field where sustaining a relationship is super hard to start with. You shouldn't let the ground swallow you just because a relationship went sour. I just hope that this is the last time that she speaks about her relationships publicly. The whole world doesn't have to know about your romantic aspirations. There will always be paparazzi to annoy the hell out of her but she doesn't need to volunteer the info. She's not crazy. She just has a hard time with her interpersonal relationship for x, y, z reasons. At least, she keeps trying.

Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

that doesn't make senseConfused one time a woman wearing a blue shirt called me a bitch. But I don't have anything against women who wear blue shirts.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 1:49pm
I think the men she dated should be embarrassed for their behavior...not Halle. I know I picked the wrong type of guys before and I still might as I get older. It's life. You live and you learn.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 1:58pm

Halle saw his face on a billboard on the side of the bus and called her agent to say that she wanted to meet that model. That's the problem right there, imo. It's like she picked him out of a catalogue and created a whole fairy tale in her head. She's too easily swayed by the outer appearance (mind you, she has a whole lot to deliver in that department herself! But that's not much of a screening system. She did the same with David Justice. She saw him on tv and called her agent)

this must be how famous folks get dates lol. I've heard so many actors say that that's how they got connected with a woman/model/actress (saw her in a bikini in a magazine and called their agent).  Their agents must double as their dating service LOL.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:10pm
No . I met david justice years ago . I even had lunch with the jerk .

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

details plz!

Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

details plz!
Yes, do tell!

Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:44pm

Oh my god. spill the tea. How and why did you meet and have lunch with him? Why was he a jerk?

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

details plz!
Nothing to share really lol. I use to work for the Adams Mark Hotel in STL . The man was shock i ignored him in the elevator  . I later agreed to lunch . The fool ego is big as his head . I inform the man i had a husband etc . Made no difference to him . Most of the ladies where having a fit over his pale butt . I guess my attitude upset his ego . I have a signed jersey i need to sell . I found nothing of interst about the man . Even if i wear single at the time.

Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:48pm

She said in the interview I posted that they met by chance at an versace shootConfused

Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

She said in the interview I posted that they met by chance at an versace shootConfused

She changed her version. She said different in a previous interview with Oprah. I used to watch Oprah a lot and I always followed Halle's career. I remember distinctly her "ad on the side of a bus" comment. It struck me. It wasn't random. She had her agent arrange the shoot.

Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 3:02pm

Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

She changed her version. She said different in a previous interview with Oprah. I used to watch Oprah a lot and I always followed Halle's career. I remember distinctly her "ad on the side of a bus" comment. It struck me. It wasn't random. She had her agent arrange the shoot.

oh I see.......damn she got caught in a lie on national televisionConfused

Print Page | Close Window