Print Page | Close Window

Thought Process of Pregnant Single Women?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=359737
Printed Date: Jan 20 2018 at 9:31pm

Topic: Thought Process of Pregnant Single Women?
Posted By: sache1991
Subject: Thought Process of Pregnant Single Women?
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:17pm
Maybe some of you women can help explain? Why would you want to get pregnant when you are young? Why would you sacrifice you physical prime for a dude who won't put a ring on it? Are some women addicted to getting pregnant? Aroused? We all know accidental pregnancies don't exist in the 21 century. Confused

Replies:
Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

Maybe some of you women can help explain? Why would you want to get pregnant when you are young? Why would you sacrifice you physical prime for a dude who won't put a ring on it? Are some women addicted to getting pregnant? Aroused? We all know accidental pregnancies don't exist in the 21 centuryConfused

they do too sache. I guess some things don't go as planned for some women and others have various reasons for doing so. I'm not one of them but I try not to generalize.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:23pm
because they want a baby
shut up 

Posted By: nitabug
go to bed.

Posted By: ImThatDiva
A lot of girls get pregnant young because of inadequate sex education. Others have emotional insecurities and issues.
I would hope, no young girl in their right mind wants to get pregnant young.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:24pm
I think as a pregnant single woman the last thing you should be focused on is a man........I'm referring to the new show.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:26pm

Maybe some of you women can help explain? Why would you want to get pregnant when you are young? Why would you sacrifice you physical prime for a dude who won't put a ring on it? Are some women addicted to getting pregnant? Aroused? We all know accidental pregnancies don't exist in the 21 century. Confused

Funny statement from a dude who likes to go raw and relies on the free clinic when the shyt hits the fan

Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Funny statement from a dude who likes to go raw and relies on the free clinic when the shyt hits the fan

Plan B. 

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:27pm
ಠ_ಠ what the fu…?

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

go to bed.
yes, immediately.

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:28pm

now you know....

niccas and science.

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:42pm

I notice that it seems to be mostly the ain't shyt ni66as who have so much to say about it.

Posted By: Omni Harmony
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:48pm
maybe having a baby is more important than having a man to them

Posted By: KottonKandy
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:57pm
Some still think a baby will make him stay or married them...

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

A lot of girls get pregnant young because of inadequate sex education. Others have emotional insecurities and issues.
I would hope, no young girl in their right mind wants to get pregnant young.

This was me.. I can admit I was really stupid. Love my two but if I could do it over again I would have focused on school and career first. I'm working towards my goals now, but it's very hard.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

maybe having a baby is more important than having a man to them

Forget about the best interest of the child.......

Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:02pm
a man doesnt equal best interests 

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:04pm
Octomom was addicted with getting pregnant/being a mom...some people are trying to fill a void.

how young are we talking?  if you're stable and in your 20s you can make it work as a single, pregnant person.

Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Octomom was addicted with getting pregnant/being a mom...some people are trying to fill a void.

how young are we talking?  if you're stable and in your 20s you can make it work as a single, pregnant person.

18-25

Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:10pm
op, why dont you pm the single moms and expectant moms of bhm

Posted By: danni7
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:20pm
Pregnant, mid twenties, mostly single. Cant tell you how it happens, was in a baby free relationship for 8 years, wasn't looking for a marriage or to get knocked up, it just happened.

Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

Pregnant, mid twenties, mostly single. Cant tell you how it happens, was in a baby free relationship for 8 years, wasn't looking for a marriage or to get knocked up, it just happened.
did you stop taking birth control

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:47pm
5 Star thread!

Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:47pm

unprotected sex?

Posted By: Lomm
Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 5:33am
Stern Smile

Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 5:50am
Originally posted by Lomm Lomm wrote:

Stern Smile
so.... How old were you When you had your first baby?

Posted By: Y.Gun
Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 6:13am
Couldn't be me.

'If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it'

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 6:33am
There should be no unplanned pregnancies but people are afraid to talk to their kids about sex, abortions are hard to get in some places and they are trying to pull Plan B from those under 18 without parental consent. Let us not forget how Planned Parenthood came under fire not long ago and for many that is/was their go to place for birth control and other health care needs.

Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:01am
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

did you stop taking birth control

Nope, Im thinking my grandma passed last year and maybe in the running around I forgot to take a pill or two, which has happened before but I guess it was just that time.

Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:03am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

unprotected sex?

Do you mean sex with no condoms? Yes we didn't use condoms. I took the pill.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

5 Star thread!

Posted By: acaraway
Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 12:24pm
There are accidental pregnancies because people are irresponsible. There are also the rare cases where people on 87 different types of birth control still end up pregnant (so I've heard) but even then there was probably a mishap.

All the people from my old high school who got pregnant were either thoughtless (stupid), or doing it on purpose.

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 1:00pm
sh*t happens,but you can avoid an unwanted pregnancy by keeping your sperm away from any chicks uterus...That's all that you really need to know..

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 1:10pm
You could mind your own business and work on yourself *shrugs*  

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 1:11pm
why dont u question the thought process of the men hitting it raw and then abandoning their children?

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 1:13pm

Plan B. 

Sleepy

Posted By: BonitaApplebaum
Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

why dont u question the thought process of the men hitting it raw and then abandoning their children?

THIS!!!

Print Page | Close Window