Print Page | Close Window

Purp, nycdiva and other OLTL and AMC fans?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=359679
Printed Date: Oct 22 2018 at 6:10am

Topic: Purp, nycdiva and other OLTL and AMC fans?
Posted By: Maple Syrup
Subject: Purp, nycdiva and other OLTL and AMC fans?
Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 9:51am
One live to life and All my children are finally back online. Are you guys watching?

I must say, I'm very impressed so far.

Replies:
Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 9:55am
hey love.. i caught up last night..

im gonna try n sneak the episode 3s in... in a little while.

OLTL-
lmao at skinny danny.  and everytime they curse-- I giggle.
I hate victor and love Todd.
Natalie... what was her storyline? no more her and John? I'm lost.

AMC
 I wonder who is in the bed.. is it Tad? do we have a list of ppl that died in the bomb?
i was so confused. um yay to jessie n angie still being on. Adam is soooo old.
Did they all really not mention Erica???? sigh

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

hey love.. i caught up last night..

When John went off to GH, Natalie found out he was messing around with Ho-bag Sam. She took off to London with Liam and didn't let John see his son. She also got a  restraining order against him. I heard John is supposed return to OLTL.

Hopefully if the show is successful, more of the veteran actors will come back. Even though I hated Messica, I kinda miss her.

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 10:17am
thanks! i couldn't watch GH.

every time I tried to get into it.. I would get so mad they took my shows off and kept GH! i'd have to change the channel. lol

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 11:49am
can i have a link please? thanks 

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 12:50pm
The shows are on Hulu.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:09pm
yes I've been watching. My life is complete again  LOL.

I can't wait to hear Vickie say some curse words lol.

I was kinda bored with AMC even though that used to be my fav. But I liked OLTL.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:12pm
i watched amc yesterday and some of oltl

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/483866" rel="nofollow - http://www.hulu.com/watch/483866

http://www.hulu.com/watch/484378" rel="nofollow - http://www.hulu.com/watch/484378

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:14pm

thanks! i couldn't watch GH.

every time I tried to get into it.. I would get so mad they took my shows off and kept GH! i'd have to change the channel. lol

well I did start watching it when the OLTL folks came on but I ffwd'ed to their scenes. I caught on to a bit of the storyline of GH though. But it it's 'non-credit' , it didn't hook me in the year I watched off and on.

For some reason GH is about the only soap I've never watched at all.  And even after watching for a year, I'm still not interestedLOL.

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:16pm
Did yall hear that John, Todd, Starr were returning to GHosp. as new/different characters? How dumb is that?

Prospect Park, who is doing the online shows, is suing ABC for trying to sabotage the  release of the soaps online by stealing characters and /or killing them off on GHospital (hope/cole). yikes! . Sounds like a soap going on behind the soap .

I guess since ABC didn't want the soap they don't want anyone else to make money of them either.

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:20pm
so um i had so many questions... lol

is tea crazy?
did she give birth? when was this? im so confused.

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:24pm
LOL.  See you lost because you didn't force yourself rto watch GH like I did

Tea gave birth to Vict Jr on GH. Todd delivered the baby . I don't rem if baby was born dead or died right away , but it didn't survive. Todd switched dead baby w/ a live one . Tea found out a few months later and had to give baby back. I wondered how she was still walking around after that. So now we see, she went crazy LOL

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/483866" rel="nofollow - http://www.hulu.com/watch/483866

http://www.hulu.com/watch/484378" rel="nofollow - http://www.hulu.com/watch/484378

THANKS SO MUCH i'M THRILLED.  i'm a little too thrilled i just click the wrong thing to submit this post.. working is interfering. 

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 6:10pm
NYC, what about Jessie and Angie after sex, when Jesse said he had something big for her later/ a surprise and she said "I don't think I can take anything else big tonight" or something like that. I love these NEW no limits soaps lol.

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 6:12pm
I havent' watched since Monday. I need to go to hulu tonight

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 6:14pm

h
OLTL-
lmao at skinny danny.  and everytime they curse-- I giggle.
I hate victor and love Todd.

AMC
 I wonder who is in the bed.. is it Tad? do we have a list of ppl that died in the bomb?
i was so confused. um yay to jessie n angie still being on. Adam is soooo old.
Did they all really not mention Erica???? sigh

I wonder if they will address skinny-Danny. Like mention that she lost weight. LOL at Matthew saying 'that's my baby mama'

did you notice how skinny Nat is. Looks like she lost a lot of her boobs too.

I noticed Adam's look and thought that they must have lost some makeup artists or camera people or something because he looks hag**gard now . Lighting? I don't know what. I'm sure he looks the same though just that it's not as camouflaged now.

anyway, I'm hooked again.

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Maple Syrup Maple Syrup wrote:

When John went off to GH, Natalie found out he was messing around with Ho-bag Sam. She took off to London with Liam and didn't let John see his son. She also got a  restraining order against him. I heard John is supposed return to OLTL.

Hopefully if the show is successful, more of the veteran actors will come back. Even though I hated Messica, I kinda miss her.

I had read that he was returning too, then I read that they were going back to gH. Confused now.

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 6:20pm
lmao omg.. yes purp.. in the club.. thats my baby mama.. girl i had to pause the computer.

i had to block out angie n jessie's sex... it was too much for me to handle.

and i swear natalie was naked most of the time i saw her.. lol

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 6:31pm
y I always thought Nat was sexy too. I saw her on SoapTalk  long time ago and she said she liked being sexy on the show and didn't mind the skimpy love scenes. That made me like her more. lol

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 6:32pm
I wonder if we will see some naked butts and/or breasts on the show now that they are online.

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 6:33pm
were you surprised that Nat/actress can dance like that? She has that sexy dancing down.

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 6:36pm
since this is the thread

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 6:45pm
Natalie's lack of clothing was so unnecessary, I was almost blinded by her paleness.

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 6:54pm
I wonder why Starr's real brother didn't come back to play Matthew. Maybe he didn't look old enough for the role now.

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I wonder why Starr's real brother didn't come back to play Matthew. Maybe he didn't look old enough for the role now.

No, technically he left OLTL before the finale, remember he was in a coma for 6 months near the end.

Matthew (the actor) and his sister moved out to L.A to further their acting career.

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 7:12pm
oh yeah I remember he was absent but didn't know that was by choice. Good luck to him.

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 7:13pm

Originally posted by Maple Syrup Maple Syrup wrote:

I had read that he was returning too, then I read that they were going back to gH. Confused now.

Yeah, I don't know how that's going to work. Starr, John and Todd are supposedly coming back to GH as brand new characters.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 7:18pm
What happen to the Young and restless topic ? Mrs Chancellor is very sick in real life . Cry
PS. I use to love some Todd .

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 7:28pm
so AMC jumped 5 years..

and OLTL jumped 1?

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 7:41pm
OLTL is in real time, so it's not a jump per se. But they did age Destiny, Matthew and Dani to 21.

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 8:29pm
I kinda don't like the AMC jump / I thought I would but I don't like how they did it.  they didn't tell us what happened over the 5 years right away. It was cool when Desp. Housewives did it because they brought us up to speed quickly.

A lot can happen in 5 years so it's hard for me to get into the story not knowing where they're going. For all I know it's little Kathy in the bed in a coma. And is Kendall dead? Maybe I'll start watching again in few wks.

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 8:35pm
oh ok..thanks

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 8:36pm
so how many of yall are like me and think Cara didn't have a miscarriage.
david has a 5 yr old out there... lol

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 8:37pm
she mysterily decides to work for doctors w/o borders when she "lost" the baby "aka-- when she was showing"

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 8:39pm
miscarriage? Oh you've watched ahead of me

I need to watch now

Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 12:07pm
I'm all caught up.

I cracked up when Little Sam showed up in a scene. Danny & Jack jumped from 16/17 to 21, but Sam's still the same age. Poor Sam, couldn't get a little bit of the SORAS. I guess they wanted to keep the same actor in that role. LOL

And why isn't Victor rushing to see Sam first thing--the only child that's really his ?! He hasn't seen Sam yet has he? 

Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 12:08pm

so how many of yall are like me and think Cara didn't have a miscarriage.
david has a 5 yr old out there... lol

obviously.

so Tad is in the cemetery and JR is in the hospital. Where's Kate?

Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 12:09pm
and if Kendall left Zach, there's no hope for love anywhere . Cry

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 12:29pm
General Hospital >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 2:08pm
I gave GH over a year to hook me but it never happened.

It's strange too; because I'm easy LOL. I started watching YR during the HIV storyline a few years ago with Livvy's husband(?). I said I was only going to watch until they finished that up because I was curious how they would handle it. I was hooked w/in a month. I started watching Days about 6 years ago when I would get the last 5 minutes of the show from recording another show that came on after it. Within 2 months of watching that 5 minutes I had started recording the whole show--in other words, hookedLOL.

I gave GH a whole year--watching everyday for the OLTL characters; And when those characters left, I left tooLOL. It just never drew me in for some reason.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 2:11pm

I gave GH over a year to hook me but it never happened.

It's strange too; because I'm easy LOL. I started watching YR during the HIV storyline a few years ago with Livvy's husband(?). I said I was only going to watch until they finished that up because I was curious how they would handle it. I was hooked w/in a month. I started watching Days about 6 years ago when I would get the last 5 minutes of the show from recording another show that came on after it. Within 2 months of watching that 5 minutes I had started recording the whole show--in other words, hookedLOL.

I gave GH a whole year--watching everyday for the OLTL characters; And when those characters left, I left tooLOL. It just never drew me in for some reason.
LOL

You should go on yt and look up "the death or claudia zacchara". Gurrrrrrrrl lol

Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 2:12pm
yeah I'm sure it's not as good as it used to be. So maybe that's why it didn't hook me this last year.

Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 2:20pm
what's the deal with Vimal and Ramah doing an open marriage? Ramah say she's not ready to be tied to one man; and Vimal says he'll take what he can get LOL. I actually liked them together as a couple. I can't wait to see how that pans out.

Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 3:13pm
lol... so kendall is where? why'd they break up.. lol

i really need to catch up on my tv series! b/c the little recap they did on HULU served me none.. lol

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 11:45am
they cheated us out of a show on Friday. Is this how it's going to be? 4 shows a week?
Damn, it's already only 30 minutes; now we can't even get 5 days!

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 10:13am
Can somebody give IOSH a summary of whats going on ?

Date Posted: May 06 2013 at 5:44pm
bump
I'm getting ready to watch today's show. Anybody want to join me?

Date Posted: May 16 2013 at 1:08pm
Todd ,Starr and John are back on General Hospital in their new character roles. I love Todd's hair color! All 3 of them got 'new hair' lol

Posted By: freedom76
Date Posted: May 16 2013 at 2:12pm
SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT....I am so on it. I can't believe I missed this thread. I will NOT read any posts until I catch up.

Date Posted: May 16 2013 at 3:00pm
Freedom! I didn't know you were a Watcher too.

Date Posted: May 16 2013 at 3:05pm

Todd ,Starr and John are back on General Hospital in their new character roles. I love Todd's hair color! All 3 of them got 'new hair' lol

so todd is gonna have two jobs?
how is this gonna make sense if he's in two places.

Date Posted: May 16 2013 at 3:29pm
todd isn't dead on One Life? I haven't watched in a few days.

He looks so cool with his new hair color. 

It's funny because Starr was dating the Corinthos boy before she left. Now she's back playing a new girl who's dating his brother.

Date Posted: May 16 2013 at 3:38pm
nope... shucks he's finally getting everyone to turn on victor.. lol

Date Posted: May 16 2013 at 3:46pm
 I'm loving the new character Starr is playing. She's a bad girl now. I always wanted her to be a bad girl as Starr like her Daddy/todd lol

Date Posted: May 16 2013 at 9:17pm
Prospect Park just announced that starting Monday, they will only air 2 episode a week for each soap.

Boo. Thumbs Down

Date Posted: May 16 2013 at 9:21pm
from 5... to 4.... to 2?

da fawwk is going on.

where do i protest at?

Date Posted: May 16 2013 at 9:33pm
PP decided to cut it down to 2 episode because these old broads apparently can't keep up with watching four half-hour shows in a seven day period, and the company don't want viewers to watch episodes in bulk ( which is dumb, that is the main benefit of online viewing).

Plus one show is doing better than the other (I'm going to assume that AMC is doing better), so they are forcing the audience to watch both. AMC with air on Monday and Wednesday and OLTL will air Tuesday and Thursday, with that stupid behind the scenes show on Fridays.

Date Posted: May 16 2013 at 10:22pm
interesting. I like OLTL much more than AMC now. And I started watching AMCfirst and liked it best before they went off. Now, AMC is kinda boring to me. I forget to watch it most days and have to catch up .

Date Posted: May 16 2013 at 10:28pm

from 5... to 4.... to 2?

da fawwk is going on.

where do i protest at?

I know! I was mad when I realized there was only 4 a week; and only [almost] 30 minutes.

But I'm guilty of watching them in bulk. I'd wait to waqtch 3 eppys at a time. That 30 minutes is for the birdsLOL, I need more  ! So I wait until there's a few days worth to watch.

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 5:01pm
so AMC was new today...

but no OLTL

sigh.. where do i get a schedule.

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 5:21pm
 you watch everyday? I wait for at least 2 or 3 eppys before I bother watching. I just finished watching the last 2 of each. I won't watch again until Wednesday or Thursd.

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 6:50pm
OLTL is every Tuesday and Thursday.

This is the dumb thing ever.

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 7:09pm
dang

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 7:16pm
yeah purp i was trying to treat it like the tv show and watch it everyday.
but this sucks

i may just watch all 4 episodes on friday and call it a day.

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 9:11pm
you are a good fan.  

AMC is boring boring! I did like it when Zach told that chick she had a nice ass. More Zach!

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 9:11pm
 I called myself ffwd'ing thru the parts I wasn't interested in and before I knew it the credits were rolling LOL

Date Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 12:35am
bump

NYC, I'm having a hard time keeping up too. I just realized that I need to make a note/sticky when I watch it of the last eppy # I watch. Each time I sit down to watch a bunch of shows, I have to watch 1or2 old ones to figure out where I left off (which # show). I remember what happened on the show I saw last, but not the show #. Clearly I'm not that impressed with them if I can't even be bothered to keep track of the last show I saw LOL

Date Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 12:43am
ok purp....explain to me on AMC.

who is this old Holy pimp guy.. he seems like a character from the past.. when i didn't watch.
whats his history.. did he always have that annoying voice.. and why do Jesse/Angie hate him.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 12:45am
oh and they label the shows so stupidly.. lol

its like chapter 2 show 1
episode 13..

wtf is that.. its confusing.
just chronologically number the damn shows.. and dont include those crappy friday episodes you do.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 1:39am
Billy Clyde Tuggle! Yes he always talked like that. He was Donna's pimp (Chuck & Donna from the 80's). Phoebe Tyler had dealings with him in trying to break up Chuck (her nephew) and wrong side of tracks--Donna. She brought Billy Clyde to try to get Donna 'back on the stroll' LOL and to tell that Donna used to be a hooker.

Jessie's uncle (Frank) and Chuck were buddies. Later Jessie knew him from working in C City at Foxy's with Jenny (greg & jenny).

Also Billy Clyde kidnapped Dixie and almost raped her. He was responsible for Tad's 'death' one of the times when Tad died. I think it was a fall from a bridge.

(someone correct me if I remembered something wrong).

Date Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 1:40am

oh and they label the shows so stupidly.. lol

its like chapter 2 show 1
episode 13..

wtf is that.. its confusing.
just chronologically number the damn shows.. and dont include those crappy friday episodes you do.

so it's not just me. I was bout to think I had early Alzheimers or something trying to figure out where my spot was LOL

Date Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 1:42am
I was shocked!! to see Billy Clyde back on show though. Had no idea he was still alive LOL. I always forget he's not really as broken down as he looked on the show  back then and probably not as old either LOL. He's just a good actor.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 1:46am
and I always forget he's married to Christina Baranski

Matthew Cowles

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Matthew-and-Chrsitine-e1368209480436.jpg

baranski, cowles

Date Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 1:47am
omg i love her..

Date Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 1:48am
yes I love her too. Esp on Big Bang LOL

Date Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 1:48am
she and Sheldon crack me up! lol

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 6:00pm
bump

NYC, tell me everything!I don't mind the show being spoilt. Who gave whom the BJ? I saw one being simulated in the club one night in the VIP room but not by a real cast member.

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 7:20pm
colby chandler to petey cortlandt...
i felt so weird watchin it...

i was like this can't be happening.. lol
and then i scrolled down to read the comments-- and everyone else was like
ughhhhhhhhhh-- wow. lmao

they really are pushing the limits since this isnt on tv now.
heck they curse just to curse.. lol
it doesn't even fit in w/ 1/2 the scenes.

Zack uses the word bish in every other sentence. its all hilarious to me.

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 7:26pm
the cursing is strange now. It's like it's required that they HAVE to curse a certain # of times per eppy. Seems out of place most times.

oh Colby! I read that she is going to hook up with David. That's when I got a lil bit queasy. I'm all for may/decembers (I love'em personally) but that is sorta yucky. lol

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 7:27pm
colby n david.. ughhhhhhhhhh i feel sick!!

im kinda hoping cara n david get it together.. lol

in the opening themesong thing for the show.. lol Cara n david are all hugging on each other.. so i hope they become a couple again.. lol

im a david fan.. lol

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 7:39pm
I love david too and all his bad deeds.  Were you watching during the boat party and the Libidizone in the punch? LOL

(I don't know if they are really going to do that w/ David/Colby but it's rumored.

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 7:40pm
I want Cara and David together too. Well maybe not together since she's tripping hiding his child like that. But I want him to have his baby. Shoot, he's buried 3 kids let him have something.

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 7:44pm
i was watching! lol david loves messing up a party.. lol

ok now what else can i think of.

Im fed up with angies constant crying/screaming-- my laptops speakers were not created for all of that. lol

2. The indians.
You called it!!!!.. somewhere earlier in this thread you were like watch Rahma (sp?) not be fond of Vimel (yeah i just can't spell..lol) dating others.. like their arrangement called for.

3. i wonder if John is coming back... b/c his storyline is getting good.

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 7:47pm
I think they may recast John.

Gurl... Rama don't kno wwhat she messing with. I haven't watched yet but I saw the preview of her like 'you got a date?' . Vimel is hot. And smart! Women love that lol

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 7:49pm
I haven't read anything about john being recast, but based on his role on GHosp, seems like he may be around there for a while. He's a doc, and his potential love interest (she hates him now tho lol) has a son who just developed leukemia. So he will be treating him I'm sure.

I must say I love Todd/Starr in their new roles on GH playing father and son again. That was ingenious on the part of GH putting him in role of crazy Franco and starr as his feisty  daughter.

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 7:50pm
omg omg omg.. how could i forget.

Demitri is back..
and the real demitiri..
well the one i knew (the last one)

but he looks so different.

almost like he's sick.. I didn't know it was him.. until i heard his voice.

gurlllllllllll.

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 7:53pm
that actor had a drug problem when he left and when I saw him after that he looked like he'd aged 20 years. I'd heard that he was returning tho.

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 8:12pm
oh did he?
you see the Demitri i remember was a good looking man.. he was "exotical" looking..lmao and could fill out a suit..

but now... he's soooooooo freaking small.. frail and old looking.

i had to google to see if he had any illnesses.
such a drastic change.

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 10:30pm
he did used to be hot. I found him sexy too. He was my favorite of erica's husbands. But I read those drugs had him almost toothless.

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 10:32pm
this man was fine lol
Michael Nader

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:NaderDimitriAMC2013.jpg" rel="nofollow">NaderDimitriAMC2013.jpg

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 10:32pm
damn just noticed the purple turtleneck LOL
make that super fine

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 10:35pm

In 2001 Michael Nader’s career crashed down around him when he was arrested for cocaine possession and admitted an addiction to the drug that nearly destroyed his life. Nader later filed a multimillion dollar lawsuit against ABC and “All My Children” because of the network’s treatment of him following in the drug bust in 2001.

The $32 million lawsuit claimed that ABC violated the Americans with Disabilities Act, lied and damaged Michael Nader both professionally and financially. The lawsuit was thrown out of court in 2004.

Now that Count Dimitri Marick is headed back to Pine Valley, could Erica Kane be far behind?

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 10:36pm
 Erica/Lucci has aged better than any of 'em!!

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 10:41pm
ohhhhhh my gosh i had no idea.

Purp.. i swear  I i heard brooke call him demitri.. and i was like ughhhhhh how they replace fine Di with this man.. then i heard the voice.. and was like this can't be.

then i read the comments.. it was him. smh

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 10:49pm
well thanks for preparing me for that LOL

Date Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 5:04am
Omg NYC, I loved that bj scene. That was hot. Brought back some memories lol-

Date Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 5:51am
sorta off topic.
So i was bored yesterday afternoon.
and I was like let me play around w/ my TV.
i ended up watching the pilot episode of some lifetime show on demand.
Devious Maids.

So im watching this show..and Im kind of not interested in it at all-- but a couple of minutes later --who do I see--- ERICA KANE. acting as a crazy; rich, pill popping cougar!

I was toooooo excited.

I IMDBed that butt so fast.. and shes in the next 13 episodes. so yup I will be watching.

Date Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 7:09am
I saw her on the View talking about the Marc Cherry Devious Maids show. I can't wait to see it. 

Date Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 5:55pm
NYc, now you know I died LOL when David told Colby that a woman as fine as her (he didn't use the word FINE lol) should never be underfundedLOL. and cut her a check without her even asking.

I loved it. David is my man.

Print Page | Close Window