Print Page | Close Window

A.Keys was on Fire w/Rage when Ex BF moved on....

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=359673
Printed Date: Nov 24 2017 at 1:13pm

Topic: A.Keys was on Fire w/Rage when Ex BF moved on....
Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Subject: A.Keys was on Fire w/Rage when Ex BF moved on....
Date Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 11:31pm

Jealous woman 'runs over ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend, dragging her several feet under her car' in fit of rage

A deranged Chicago woman reportedly ran over her ex-boyfriend’s new girlfriend in a fit of jealous rage, police say.

Alexius Keys, 20, of Matteson, Illinois, was arrested on Thursday after running her victim over.

The suspect was ordered held in lieu of $750,000 bail at her bond hearing on Sunday after she was charged with attempted murder, the  http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-woman-ran-over-exboyfriends-new-girlfriend-20130428,0,516911.story" rel="nofollow - Chicago Tribune reports.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/29/article-2316823-198C2E41000005DC-49_634x463_popup.jpg" rel="nofollow">Brutal car attack: Alexius Keys, 20, of Matteson, Illinois, ran over her ex-boyfriends new girlfriend in a sudden fit of rage, police say

Brutal car attack: Alexius Keys, 20, of Matteson, Illinois, ran over her ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend in a sudden fit of rage, police say

Police were called to the 400 block of Rutledge Street in Park Forest around 6 pm Thursday after Keys rear-ended a vehicle with her former boyfriend and his new girlfriend inside, court documents show.

After the couple stopped to get out, Keys drove in reverse across a lawn and struck the innocent woman, running her over and dragging her under the car, Assistant State's Attorney Anthony Gattuso said in court.

Keys dragged the woman several feet, causing her to suffer a broken arm, back fractures, a bruised lung, rib fractures and scraping a layer of skin from her lower back and buttocks, Gattuso said.

Keys reportedly collapsed during her bond hearing and was taken out of the court room as she shouted, ‘I love y'all’ and ‘forgive me’ to her family members in attendance.

Keys' family declined to comment, according to the Tribune.

Emergency call: Police were called to the 400 block of Rutledge Street in Park Forest, pictured, around 6 pm Thursday after Keys rear-ended a vehicle with her former boyfriend and his new girlfriend inside, court documents show

Emergency call: Police were called to the 400 block of Rutledge Street in Park Forest, pictured, around 6 pm Thursday after Keys rear-ended a vehicle with her former boyfriend and his new girlfriend inside, court documents show

Replies:
    Posted By: Lady ICE
    Date Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 11:32pm
    wow.

Sleepy

Posted By: carolina cutie
    Date Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 11:33pm
    Oh Chicago.

Glad she didn't kill the girl with her car.

Posted By: Brownsugar1
    Date Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 11:35pm
    @ the title. Thought is was about alicia keys

Posted By: Katrenia
    Date Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 11:41pm
    I seriously doubt he was worth all the jail time she'll get.Stern Smile

Date Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 11:44pm
    Katrenia, IA.

I bet he is right at home with the injured girlfriend taking care of her while ol' stupid sits in jail. Alone.Dead

Posted By: AffirmativeBunny
    Date Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 11:59pm
    Yeah I seriously thought this was about Alicia Keys Ermm

Posted By: modelbusiness82
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 12:00am
    Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Katrenia, IA.

I bet he is right at home with the injured girlfriend taking care of her while ol' stupid sits in jail. Alone.Dead

I was going to say this. I hope it was worth it. If you were an ex, then that means he's not interested. Running him and his gf down doesn't prove how much you love him...just that you deserve to be in jail. Freaking nutjob.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 12:19am
    The new girlfriend's injuries are extensive. She'll have back pain for the rest of her life, too. Hope the boyfriend sticks around

Posted By: Alias_Avi
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 12:36am
    *sings* This girl is on firrrreeeeee firrreeee firrreeee

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:10am
    Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Katrenia, IA.

I was going to say this. I hope it was worth it. If you were an ex, then that means he's not interested. Running him and his gf down doesn't prove how much you love him...just that you deserve to be in jail. Freaking nutjob.
    LOL

Posted By: ModelessDiva
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:13am
    that title is so misleading

Posted By: ms_wonderland
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:26am
    Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

yep, 1 star for tricking me.

Posted By: Midna
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:33am
    She's black

That is some Glenn Close Fatal Attraction sh*t.

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:41am
    Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

right, I went thru the entire OP looking for Alicia keys

until I got to that girl's picture.............

After that I realized this was a set up

Posted By: modelbusiness82
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:43am
    Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

She's black

That is some Glenn Close Fatal Attraction sh*t.

Lol...

Nuttiness is not exclusive to white people! Black people do crazy crap all the time! Didn't someone post a vid from WSHH of a chick letting herself get slightly run over by a man in a foolish attempt to convince him not to leave her?!

This fool thought running her ex's girl over would bring him back to her. She might have taken her cue from Fatal Attraction but obviously she didn't finish watching it through to the end...where Glenn Close's character gets killed.

Posted By: Lady ICE
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:52am

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

right, I went thru the entire OP looking for Alicia keys

until I got to that girl's picture.............

After that I realized this was a set up
    LOLit worked, it got yall in here LOL

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:54am
    ^^^^

Posted By: Printer_Ink
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 6:20am
    I know a girl that tried to hit her bf and some girl he was talking with. They jumped out of the way in time and she only hit the car. She got out of it by lying to the cops etc. She was off in a lot of ways though ... so I used to avoid her. I never thought she would do something like that though.

So THIS GIRL is Unstable and that's attempted murder so ... she'll be off the streets for quite some time.

Posted By: Majesty02
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 7:47am
    There's no way this crazy bish is 20 yrs. old. She looks like 35 yr old woman. I feel soo sorry for the new GF.

Posted By: BeatriceBean
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 8:00am
    Good gracious.

Posted By: honeydrop
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 8:10am
    OP knows you wrong for that Title.  I was thinking Alicia keys ex- boyfriend bought a mansion down the street and she ran over new girlfriend then I really read the story..... you got me LOL

Posted By: india100
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 8:14am
    Why you scare me like that Bored ? I like alicia keys music lol . No man in the world is worth my freedom . I hope she stays in jail for a long time . SMH

Posted By: harley_quinn
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 9:03am
    Omg a whole layer of skin. Do that mean it was down to the white meat

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 9:11am
    C'Mon now BHM, Her name was Alexius Keys and She was on fire with Rage...the Title wrote itself

Posted By: .hott.pink.
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 9:46am
    *peeps title*

LOL. Touche, BWOM. Touche.

I got my eye on you.

Posted By: .hott.pink.
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 9:47am
    Originally posted by harley_quinn harley_quinn wrote:

Omg a whole layer of skin. Do that mean it was down to the white meat

Nah. 

One layer is like when your skin peels after a sunburn. 

Posted By: EasterBell
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 10:05am

put her crazy azz under the jail..

Posted By: BonitaApplebaum
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 10:13am
    TF was she thinking?...

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 10:17am

Posted By: Beautiful_One
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 11:07am
    That bish crazy. Hopes she gets what she deserves. So jealous of that woman. That's why she didn't run him over.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 12:11pm
    my ex's ex-girlfriend copied all his and his ex-wife's info and then bought a computer with the ex-wife credit card and shipped to her house under his name, as if to pretend that my ex was using the ex's credit card for his own purchases.
    he is good friends with the ex-wife, so they just returned without problems,.

Posted By: ShadyLady
    Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 12:40pm
    Attempted murder over a man who clearly doesn't want you anymore?

Devil is a lie!

Print Page | Close Window