Print Page | Close Window

House of Cards nextflix series w/ Kevin Spacey...

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=359598
Printed Date: Nov 20 2017 at 2:34am

Topic: House of Cards nextflix series w/ Kevin Spacey...
Posted By: Random Thoughts
Subject: House of Cards nextflix series w/ Kevin Spacey...
Date Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 1:46am
Who watched/watches it?

My favorite show on television...or...not on television. Whatever. Haven't been this addicted to a show since the first season of Breaking Bad.

Replies:
Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 1:50am
my boobie loves that show. 
i like it enough to keep watching. I liked BOSS better, but this is a good replacement. 

don't read ghost font if you don't want to spoil it. I can't believe Frank is gay. like wtf. that was a great twist. 

Date Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 1:52am
response to ghost font

why he gotta be gay? could just be bisexual

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 1:58am
okay, fine. bisexual. i knew he was going to be a murderer, a cheater, everything else in the book. the fact that they threw the bisexual in there really made me want to keep guessing. 

But yeah, I enjoy a good dirty political series. this is certainly filling the void for now. hopefully it doesn't get cancelled. 

Date Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 2:05am
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

okay, fine. bisexual. i knew he was going to be a murderer, a cheater, everything else in the book. the fact that they threw the bisexual in there really made me want to keep guessing. 

But yeah, I enjoy a good dirty political series. this is certainly filling the void for now. hopefully it doesn't get cancelled. 

Netflix made a billion in revenue the first quarter of this year and got 2 million new subscribers since House of Cards has been out. Ain't no way they are canceling it.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 2:09am
i need to start watching it. have been downloading it.

i absolutely LOVED boss.

theres a scene in there when the mexican guy breaks down the politics of assimilation that was so on point

and kitty is a beast!!

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 2:11am
love that show. love the dynamics of their relationship.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 2:44am
I heard that it's pretty good.  It's in my Netflix queue to be watched.

Posted By: loveandpeace1984
Date Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 6:25am
I haven't watched Boss, but I will watch it now.

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:50am
First half of season one is better than the last half.

RIP to the homie.

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:52am
Needed a new show to watch after The Following went off (turned out to be at very disappointing new series quality wise).
I'm gonna check this out

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:54am
who died?

im on episode 6

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:58am
You really wanna know?

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 9:10am
lol spoilers dont make a diff to me i can still enjoy the show

dont tell me how just who

ghost write if you have to

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 9:15am
http://media.tumblr.com/05275a80f160d3db19317c0e84bbcf5a/tumblr_inline_mi3fkpK3wa1qz4rgp.png" rel="nofollow - He dies.

Spoiler^^

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 9:18am
is this the show that the other thread is about?

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 9:20am
i figured it be him

cheers

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 9:20am
Yes.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 9:21am
ok.
Afro, apparently hub has the series eppys recorded so I will start watching them. I didn't even know he watched that show. lol
I told him "you should have told me you were watching that, you know I like Cheadle right? I would be married to him if I hadn't married you." lol

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

is this the show that the other thread is about?
yes

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 10:59am
I tried to watch this show, but I didn't enjoy it.

Date Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 11:58pm
Up.

Watched 6 or 7 episodes tonight. Prolly finish it up tomorrow.

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 12:01am
im really trying to pace myself...doubt that'll happen

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 6:30am
I knew Frank was going to set up Peter's murder, but why? Pete already said he wei would drop out.....killing him wasn't necessary.

Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 6:32am
that opener maaaaan!!!

Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 6:36am
couldn't watch it yesterday....actually I forgot it came back on.   Will catch it tonite. Got to go to work darn it!

Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 6:54am

Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:04am

"shake with your right hand, but hold a rock in your left"

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:48am
I'm afraid to look, are y'all in here giving spoilers? Cry

I could only watch 2 episodes last night (holy sh*t Shocked)....thankfully Monday is a holiday, I'll be done with season 2 by then

Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 12:14pm

that gif!!!

Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 12:33pm
Yeah people. Don't give spoilers. The episodes haven't even been out long enough for most people to have watched them all.

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 12:34pm
this season seems kinda hasty. Its good but i was expecting better after the first episode.

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Yeah people. Don't give spoilers. The episodes haven't even been out long enough for most people to have watched them all.

IKR, just because you go the luxury of smashing through all the episodes in a row doesn't mean everyone else does, lolLOL

Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 1:10pm
i gaveth no spoilers

im bout to start epi three though

Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 1:10pm
I'm on episode 8, dang I need to get out of the house Cry

Posted By: Findingmyme
Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 3:42pm
Omg! That premier episode!

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:16am
I finished it last night. My first reaction, was the conclusion was rushed without the requisite storyline to support it. In other words, it was rather conclusory because we all knew it would happen anyway.

Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 4:36pm
I've finished season 2....can we discuss it in ghost writing? Geek

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 4:39pm
I'm watching it now. Really dope and the first episode was so dope.

Posted By: gabi03
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:13pm
I'm going through the first season today... the spoiler on page 3 but I kinda knew around sea 1 ep 3 he was gonna die.

Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

I'm going through the first season today... the spoiler on page 3 but I kinda knew around sea 1 ep 3 he was gonna die.
what spoiler, about Russo being killed?...come on now, that was a year ago LOL

Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

I'm just now getting into the show LOL as of 8 am today this is all new to me! 

Posted By: briany
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:47pm
Damn you all, I am now hooked watching season 2's episodes.

Posted By: slayfresh
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:53pm
just finished Season 2.

I have to admit, Season 1 I wasn't so impressed with Claire. I loved she was a powerful woman and loved how classy and ride or die she is for her husband but not so much that she won't tell his ass to eat sh*t and smile at the same time.

Season 2 Claire? I loved her. I loved all of it.
I feel bad for Doug. He wanted so badly to make Frank proud.

I want Season 3 right damn now. I don't know what he is going to do next.

Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 7:03pm
^^^ I love Season 2 Claire and hate Season 2 Frank

Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 7:03pm

Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 7:05pm
Claire played Tricia like a damn flute all season long LOL

Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 8:36pm
SPOILER ALERT.... DO NOT PEEK IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN EPISODE 1 OF SEASON 2 (yes I'm yelling)

HE FAWKIN KILLED ZOE!!! HE PULLED A FDB (F*CK DAT B*SH) AND PUSHED ZOE IN FRONT OF A  FREAKING TRAIN... Claire is that b*sh: she told that woman that she'd let her child wither and die...

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:13pm
Remy is so sexy

im mad hes smashing that ol white lady though ...

Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:20pm

I was like...she takmbout my post about Frank killing Russo?  Even Wildfire knew about that! sheeeshLOL

Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:24pm
Whoa....Frank!  I didn't see that coming...*continues watching premiere season 2*

Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:52pm
If you havent finished season 2, skip this post Embarrassed:

I dont think season 2 was as good as season 1. I think the acting was better but the writing kinda lulled and then they decided in the last 3 episodes to explode. Its like the writers decided lets just kinda tie up season 1 characters and move on to season 3 when FU will be president. Frank killing Zoe was diabolical but i dont think it was necessary. She might have pissed off someone coz she started the episode being fvcked, telling Lucas to come already and ended up being killed, that's some Shakespearean sh*t there. Anyway the shock of her death wore off by episode 3.

What i didnt like and i had to take a break by episode 9 was the fact that the viewers are to suspend their belief and go along for the ride. We just accept that FU and CU can and will get away with any and everything without consequence, no karma, whatever. That they'll get their way regardless. That the president is so dumb and can be so easily manipulated by both Tusk and FU. That Jeanine and the rest of the reporters just rolled over on the conspiracy. The whole entitlement reform thing was a farce and not a reality. Wtf was Rachel still alive, or around, and Doug following her around like a love-sick puppy. Gavin doesnt get his revenge?

Nearly each episode should have been subtitled "the one where Raymond Tusk and FU yell at each other".

But the acting was great. Claire killed it the whole season. She played that ice queen bitch to a T. She will be heavily gif'ed this year. That threesome scene though
LOL

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:35am
ya'll leave me alone, i'm only half way through season 2 of Scandal as well, I don't watch tv often LOL 

i'm caught up to the first episode of season 2.... damn Frank, my jaw dropped. 

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:15am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Remy is so sexy

I was wondering how long it was going to take honestly. I thought it would have been Claire.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:23am

If you havent finished season 2, skip this post Embarrassed:

I dont think season 2 was as good as season 1. I think the acting was better but the writing kinda lulled and then they decided in the last 3 episodes to explode. Its like the writers decided lets just kinda tie up season 1 characters and move on to season 3 when FU will be president. Frank killing Zoe was diabolical but i dont think it was necessary. She might have pissed off someone coz she started the episode being fvcked, telling Lucas to come already and ended up being killed, that's some Shakespearean sh*t there. Anyway the shock of her death wore off by episode 3.

What i didnt like and i had to take a break by episode 9 was the fact that the viewers are to suspend their belief and go along for the ride. We just accept that FU and CU can and will get away with any and everything without consequence, no karma, whatever. That they'll get their way regardless. That the president is so dumb and can be so easily manipulated by both Tusk and FU. That Jeanine and the rest of the reporters just rolled over on the conspiracy. The whole entitlement reform thing was a farce and not a reality. Wtf was Rachel still alive, or around, and Doug following her around like a love-sick puppy. Gavin doesnt get his revenge?

Nearly each episode should have been subtitled "the one where Raymond Tusk and FU yell at each other".

But the acting was great. Claire killed it the whole season. She played that ice queen bitch to a T. She will be heavily gif'ed this year. That threesome scene though
LOL

I disagree (ghost test to follow):

I found this season much better and much more diabolical than season 1. There were some lose ends that made know sense and didn't have much clarification, like the firing of Christina, she just dropped from the face of the earth.

As far as Doug and Rachel, Rachel had been out of danger for a LONG time and didn't need Doug keeping tabs on her anymore but Doug was addicted to caring for her, that was really evidenced by his reaction to seeing her in bed with Lisa. I'm sorta sad he's dead, he just wanted to please Frank and I think that is a lot of the reason he kept tabs on her so long as not to miss anything.

That threesome though...I was surprised.

And I do think it's a bit far fetched that the president was that dumb but when you're under all that stress placed on you, your marriage is falling apart, you're taking drugs...simple things can slip by and it's easy to shift blame on the person with the dirtier hands.

I'm just still in awe that a man that was skipped over for Secretary of State was made VP and them POTUS without any elections or blink of an eye just for revenge.

I think I came when he put that ring on and knocked twice on the desk. I can't wait to see what they do in Season 3.

Posted By: PrincessSher
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:39am
I'm almost done with season 2, I have 3 episodes left. My hubby put me on to it and I spent the ENTIRE weekend watching season 1 and most of season 2 which i will finish when I get home. I love it!!

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:53am
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

Remy is so sexy

I was wondering how long it was going to take honestly. I thought it would have been Claire.
No you know Frank would have strangled him with his bare hands LOL but that woulda been sweet revenge for Remy though

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:09am

I found this season much better and much more diabolical than season 1. There were some lose ends that made know sense and didn't have much clarification, like the firing of Christina, she just dropped from the face of the earth.

As far as Doug and Rachel, Rachel had been out of danger for a LONG time and didn't need Doug keeping tabs on her anymore but Doug was addicted to caring for her, that was really evidenced by his reaction to seeing her in bed with Lisa. I'm sorta sad he's dead, he just wanted to please Frank and I think that is a lot of the reason he kept tabs on her so long as not to miss anything.

And I do think it's a bit far fetched that the president was that dumb but when you're under all that stress placed on you, your marriage is falling apart, you're taking drugs...simple things can slip by and it's easy to shift blame on the person with the dirtier hands.

I'm just still in awe that a man that was skipped over for Secretary of State was made VP and them POTUS without any elections or blink of an eye just for revenge.

I think I came when he put that ring on and knocked twice on the desk. I can't wait to see what they do in Season 3.

Christina being around wasnt really relevant but Claire used her to plant the seed in Tricia's mind, so i guess she was useful in that regard.

But viewers knew FU was gunning for presidency himself in episode 2 or 3, when he said "Walker is only president for now" so his breaking up Tusk and Walker's friendship and getting Linda fired were keys to that goal. Its just surprising that Tusk, who is supposedly Walker's friend for over 20yrs, would turn on that friendship so quickly and play into Frank's hands.

Season 3 is likely a new slate. Rachel will disappear since FU doesnt know she's alive. Gavin might be the only one left who knows some of what happened to bring down FU. Lucas and Jeanine storylines are probably dead too.

Frank crossed from being just an anti-hero, he's a straight up villain now, i think that's part of what's bothering me about season 2
LOL

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:20am

Christina being around wasnt really relevant but Claire used her to plant the seed in Tricia's mind, so i guess she was useful in that regard.

But viewers knew FU was gunning for presidency himself in episode 2 or 3, when he said "Walker is only president for now" so his breaking up Tusk and Walker's friendship and getting Linda fired were keys to that goal. Its just surprising that Tusk, who is supposedly Walker's friend for over 20yrs, would turn on that friendship so quickly and play into Frank's hands.

Season 3 is likely a new slate. Rachel will disappear since FU doesnt know she's alive. Gavin might be the only one left who knows some of what happened to bring down FU. Lucas and Jeanine storylines are probably dead too.

Frank crossed from being just an anti-hero, he's a straight up villain now, i think that's part of what's bothering me about season 2
LOL

See I always knew Frank was a villian, there was never a doubt in my mind. Are you annoyed with those new reporters? I feel like they just dropped them in there with no real link or introduction I found myself watching and thinking 'Who the hell is this Brotha? Who is this racially ambiguous woman right here?'

I think the friendship between Walker and Tusk was...one sided maybe? I don't see how Frank could have destroyed that friendship either. Or how Walker didn't know that he was funneling money from China through a casino to the Dems AND the Republicans. I was sad about Linda but she got what she deserved too.

What the hell is Claire doing now? I was surprised she gave CWI to that woman. I know she is First Lady and sh*t now and has plenty she can do (I know she is going to want to fix that *&%^$#@Eed up bill) but aside from that...what? Try to have a baby? Adopt a baby?

I think Frank might come after Rachel. I think he knows that she is alive, but unsure of where and that can be easily found out through Doug's records and stuff.

IDK what Gavin will do with what he knows. I know Lucas is done for and Janine is going to stay the outta dodge.
Wink

Posted By: BHMModerator5
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:28am
I finished up season 2 and unfortunately I was not impressed:

I just couldn't get into how they just manipulated every single dayum person. I just can't with house of cards right now. How did all of that turn into all of this, i am just amazed at how he manipulated his way to be president. That was crazy...i don't know what to say..I honestly cannot express properly right now.

Doug kept that girl around for his own reasons, she was his new drink. Basically he feel off the wagon, he should have called that guy that offered to be his mentor. He let it affect his work and now he in the woods bust upside the head.

I still don't understand or maybe i missed why the female WIP did not back the bill, if anything she knows how the military is. I didn't like that at all!! I was in the military and i know how it is, hell i wanted to back the bill. SMDH.

And don't let me get on Meechum..........ugghhhh. He been feeling chick from season 1. Then him feeling on FU hand like that. WTH was that about!!!!

Oh and F%^$ Remy Danton

Posted By: blackarosoe
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:43am
I start watching this a few days ago i love it

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:46am
Well, Gavin's meal ticket and get-out-of-jail-free card is lying dead to the bed in the forest, that flat-nosed FBI agent might renege on their deal with Doug gone.

Yeah Claire rolled on CWI too easily, it supposedly was her baby for over 20yrs and she practically just gave it to Gillian. Well i guess she's Hillary Clinton in that regard, sacrifice her dream for the better good, which they've now achieved.

I think the new reporters are supposed to be serious journalists now. Well, mainly the woman, she aint giving BJs for exclusives like Zoe. That's why i think how Zoe was killed off was some crazy sh*t, 'lets replace her with a reporter who didnt sleep her way to the top' type of thinking.

I've never understood the point of FU being bisexual. Threesomes in the Lincoln bedroom await us in season 3
LOL

Remy was willing to go against Tusk for Jackie? come on now, Remy, that freckled pusci was that great?
Stern Smile

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:54am
im on episode 8 i think i cant wait to finish up so i can read these ghost posts lmao

oh lawd not my baby daddy remy

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 10:12am
Originally posted by BHMModerator5 BHMModerator5 wrote:

I finished up season 2 and unfortunately I was not impressed:

I just couldn't get into how they just manipulated every single dayum person. I just can't with house of cards right now. How did all of that turn into all of this, i am just amazed at how he manipulated his way to be president. That was crazy...i don't know what to say..I honestly cannot express properly right now.

Doug kept that girl around for his own reasons, she was his new drink. Basically he feel off the wagon, he should have called that guy that offered to be his mentor. He let it affect his work and now he in the woods bust upside the head.

I still don't understand or maybe i missed why the female WIP did not back the bill, if anything she knows how the military is. I didn't like that at all!! I was in the military and i know how it is, hell i wanted to back the bill. SMDH.

And don't let me get on Meechum..........ugghhhh. He been feeling chick from season 1. Then him feeling on FU hand like that. WTH was that about!!!!

Oh and F%^$ Remy Danton

I don't understand why she wouldn't back the bill either. Maybe because she's a woman and former military and now playing with all these pervy ass old men she didn't want to be THAT type of politician and get all her favors and stuff in first. I'm sure it was more about favors than anything else. She prides herself on NOT being Underwood but she is damn near Frank in a skirt in a lot of ways.

You mad at Remy? LOL I was surprised he did all of that for Jackie. He is going to end up working in a damn call center if he keeps messing with Frank. Hell he may end up in a ditch for betraying Mr. Tusk.Ouch

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 10:45am
these Brothas cold blooded

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:54am
I really don't feel like writing any titangraphs but season 2 was a big disappointment.

Posted By: BHMModerator5
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:58pm

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:59pm
i enjoyed that lovers dressing down on epi 9

frank put ********* in his place

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 12:20pm
20 mins into the first episode. Not sure if I like Claire... she speaks the way I do, tough yet encouraging and a partner in crime but iono

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 12:48pm
Forgive me because im horrible with names lmao but here goes...

First of all I need some answers...

1) The white assistant guy (that took over for the cute hispanic guy) was he good or bad? I know he was working with Remy in the beginning but what happened with that?

My Random Commentary

I wanted to slap jerrys son soooo hard omg i cant believe he lost his bbq business with no money to show for it

I'm sad that doug? died but he was losing it anyway poor little tink tink

Please dont bring Rachel back idgaf about her life

I cant believe that frank is finally president...i laughed soooo hard at that scene with him claire and the secret service guy lmfaoooo

All in all i LOVED

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 12:52pm

1) The white assistant guy (that took over for the cute hispanic guy) was he good or bad? I know he was working with Remy in the beginning but what happened with that?

What do you mean by good or bad? It's arguable that everyone in Washington on this show is bad. Do you mean good for Frank? I don't think his ultimate loyalty has been revealed to this point in the series. He seems opportunistic.

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

What do you mean by good or bad? It's arguable that everyone in Washington on this show is bad. Do you mean good for Frank? I don't think his ultimate loyalty has been revealed to this point in the series. He seems opportunistic.

Is he on Tusk's side or Francis?

Posted By: briany
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 3:57pm
Just finished season 2.  I laughed at the end. Frank is the ultimate manipulator.

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:34pm
These show is such a delicious treat I'm going to only watch 2 episodes a week so that I can enjoy it longer.  Adding it to my Greys Anatomy/Scandal rotation.

So adieu to yall, I can't be in here reading spoilers, lol!

Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:38pm
I just started watching this over the weekend. my friend was ranting and raving about it. I just finished the first season and I watched the first two episodes of the second season so far. I'll watch more this weekend.

I really like this ...surprisingly. I wasn't that much into scandal (well, scandal was ok, but i only watched two seasons) or any other series for that matter, but this is pretty darn good.

great acting! love kevin spacey....

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:41pm
I finished up yesterday.
My sh*t is below:

1. I felt bad for Freddy, but he stupid for using his money to bail is retarded ass son out.
2. Remy can't keep his niggur dick outta that uglass white woman.
3. Why ain't no black women in the show?!
4. I'm mad Zoey was supposed to be "hot." That ho was ugly, RIP.
5. That gay threesome scene caught me off guard.
6. Why ain't no black women in the show?!

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:45pm
I scrolled past all the posts really fast, I didn't want any spoilers. I just started watching last night, so far I am on episode 4 season 1.

I love this show so far but I still miss Boss.Cry

Posted By: Luv2Teach
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:19am
I'm lightweight happy there are no black women.....we want nothing to do with this y. 

Comparing to Scandal as far as the cast goes, this has the most backstabbing story line. Every one is out for self. No one can be trusted.

Clare and Frank ain't sh*t!!

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:23am
i wasnt rooting for frank at all...that's all i've got for now lol

Posted By: Luv2Teach
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:41am
I'm NEVER rooting for him

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 7:51pm
so i just watched the first episode because of this thread.. 

the first two minutes had me super intrigued like this is gonna be good.. 
but then it kinda dragged on for me.. seemed like the longest hour 

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:00pm
Its good coco, give it a chance. I'm on episode 8

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:52pm
its getting a little better. 

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:58pm
I think episode 5 of season 1 is when it starts to become addicting.

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:17pm
I have some questions after I finish Season 1. I love Kevin Spacey....

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:10pm
I lost interest in the last season of Homeland...i've fallen too far behind in Game of Thrones to catch up without having to start from s1e1...so...it's time to give this show a try.

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:13pm
this show really reminds me of my ex. 
i was just saying that in RTs. 

anywho im on ep 4.. its not really pulling me in though 

Date Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:08am
Zoe ain't know who she fuccin' with. Then to tell ole boy "are u finished?" Gurl.

Date Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:19am
Whooooooaaaaaahhhhh!!! I did not see that going down like that tho! Like I said...Zoe ain't know and Zoe wasn't ready.

Date Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:32am
He's playing Meechum so he'll have some muscle that will be completely beholden to him.

Date Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:33am
And y'all are right about Doug.

Date Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:37am
"F U" *chuckles* nice ending.

Date Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:37am
What episode you on Newdiva?

I know she getting stories and all but can she ask her old daddy to mover her to the better part of town ?CryCryCry

if nothing else a couchConfused

Date Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:40am
Just started season 2 episode 2

Date Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:42am
Lol. Zoe was trying to "keep it real" and be a starving reporter.

Date Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:52am
I don't want to be so real that I'm sitting on the floor, and calling the super about roaches thoughCryCryCry

Date Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 7:01am
ohhhh sh*t! Francis finna take that general the fucc out.

Date Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 7:04am
Lol! Folks that don't have to be about that life love to be about that life.

Date Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 7:18am
President gullible as fucc.

Date Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 8:29am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I don't want to be so real that I'm sitting on the floor, and calling the super about roaches thoughCryCryCry

and catching biga$$ spiders in wine glasses, don't forget about thatDead

that's probably the real reason why she took up w/ Lucas--he had a much better apartmentLOL

Print Page | Close Window