Print Page | Close Window

Kurls2Kinks intial review pre pics.!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=359507
Printed Date: Jun 19 2018 at 12:18pm


Topic: Kurls2Kinks intial review pre pics.!!
Posted By: ms.sherre
Subject: Kurls2Kinks intial review pre pics.!!
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 7:41am
Hey yall so my hair came sometime last week. I got the Klassy Kinky in inches 18,20&22.! First let me say the costumer was GREAT..the owner still gave me 15% off my order even though the spring sale had ended a few days before I order which i thought was really nice of her. shipping was free and took three days so that wasn't bad at all..the hair came in really cute purple satin bags which I thought was really cute especially being that purple is my favorite color.!!:) the only thing I didn't like was that she had a purple string like material wrapped around the hair like a rubber band. I had a hard time trying to get it out, I had to cut the string about four times to untie it. The hair straight out the pack was gorgeous, I didn't receive any tangling and No shedding.!! When I cowashed the hair I did get about five strands from each bundle soo I will most def. Be sealing those wefts.!! I only took a few pics of the 22" after co-wash because my phone was dying so here you ladies go.!!![IMG][/IMG]



Replies:
Posted By: ms.sherre
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 7:43am
Idk wat happened to the pics I think did something wrong.!! Somebody pls help.!!lol


Posted By: ms.sherre
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 7:45am

Sorry about the big pics.!!:)

[IMG]http:// http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/sherre91/media/utf-8BSU1BRzAzMzguanBn_zpsb312ce05.jpg. - </a>[/IMG]

[IMG]http:// http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/sherre91/media/utf-8BSU1BRzAzMzkuanBn_zps3f7cbf90.jpg. - </a>[/IMG]

[IMG]http:// http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/sherre91/media/utf-8BSU1BRzAzMzcuanBn_zpsbfe7e492.jpg. - [/IMG]


Posted By: harley_quinn
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 8:07am
Nice I can't wait until I see it install


Posted By: ms.sherre
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 8:10am
Thanks.!!:) I will be installing it in a month or two depending the weather where I live.!! One day its in the mids 70's and the next day its 40° outside.!!lol


Posted By: SN2BPHD
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 8:16am
Thanks for the post!
Please post pics of the hair dry also. I would like to see the curl pattern.


Posted By: ms.sherre
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 8:21am
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:


Thanks for the post!
Please post pics of the hair dry also. I would like to see the curl pattern.


Sure, ill post them after I get off work.!:)


Posted By: Ms_Kudos
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:00am
Have mercy!!!  Why was I sooo excited when I read this topic!!  Planning on getting this for my next install, just not sure which kinky texture.  The hair looks great, patiently waiting for more pics :-D


Posted By: Nadiesca
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 1:14pm
i love the curls.....and how's the shrinkage once the hair is dry??


Posted By: ms.sherre
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 1:46pm
This is the air dried.

[IMG]http:// http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/sherre91/media/IMAG0346_zpsb04e2efc.jpg. - </a>[/IMG]

[IMG]http:// http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/sherre91/media/IMAG0342_zpsf3551ec5.jpg. - </a>[/IMG]
[IMG]http:// http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/sherre91/media/IMAG0345_zpsca06c535.jpg. - [/IMG]


Posted By: starliteboo
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:04pm
Pretty


Posted By: ms.sherre
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:


Pretty

Thanks.!:)


Posted By: SN2BPHD
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 3:56pm
This hair is beautiful. Was it true to length? Please keep ups posted on the hair when you install.


Posted By: ms.sherre
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:


This hair is beautiful. Was it true to length? Please keep ups posted on the hair when you install.


Thank you.! And yes it was..!will do.!!!


Posted By: LADY PASSION201
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:17pm

DROOLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THE CURLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap



Posted By: Misha4202
Date Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 3:37am
Nice


Posted By: _belle
Date Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 6:07am
Its sooooo pretty.
I have a really dumb question. . . is it unreasonable to expect the ends of the hair to match right up by the weft? Like my hair will blend better with tips of this hair than the roots because the roots are wavy and mine ARE NOT. lol. 


Posted By: miamiu1127
Date Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 6:48pm
Very pretty curls...you know i love the curlies.
 
_belle...I understand what your saying. Sometimes it depends on the length of the hair. All depends on how it is dried as well. Most times weight makes it wavy at the weft that is why when i dry from a cowash while getting dressed i turbie my hair.


Posted By: Nigerian_princess
Date Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 8:39pm
Lovin it so far!! I was curious about what this texture looked like. 


Posted By: SarahJaney
Date Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 8:57pm
Looks lovely .. cant wait to see the install
do you think two bundles will be enough


Posted By: Brilaw
Date Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 9:05pm
Pretty curls. Please don't forget to post install pics 


Posted By: CurlySueMarie
Date Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 9:38pm
can't wait to see the install!! If you decide against using the hair, I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands : )


Posted By: ms.sherre
Date Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 7:16am
[QUOTE=miamiu] Very pretty curls...you know i love the curlies.
 

_belle...I understand what your saying. Sometimes it depends on the length of the hair. All depends on how it is dried as well. Most times weight makes it wavy at the weft that is why when i dry from a cowash while getting dressed i turbie my hair.
[/
QUOTE]

^^^^this, couldn't find a way to explain.!! And thanks miamiu.!


Posted By: ms.sherre
Date Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 7:19am
Originally posted by SarahJaney SarahJaney wrote:

Looks lovely .. cant wait to see the install
do you think two bundles will be enough



Thanks, and I not sure, but the bundles are very full so u might be able to get away with two, but it also depends on the length, and how full you want your hair.!!


Posted By: Ms_Kudos
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 9:15am
Any updates on this hair?


Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:45am
I try to buy this Hair a few weeks back, and I Got an Email from them stating that, Hair and the lenghth I order wasnt up to Par, and she Kindly refunded my money,I think they are still new, and perhaps need to find a better Vendor..But I was impressed, that she was being honest, and Thanked her.


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

I try to buy this Hair a few weeks back, and I Got an Email from them stating that, Hair and the lenghth I order wasnt up to Par, and she Kindly refunded my money,I think they are still new, and perhaps need to find a better Vendor..But I was impressed, that she was being honest, and Thanked her.

This vendor gets 2 snaps and a twirl for being honest and not keeping your money to find a new vendor then order hair that was a total mix match.


Posted By: mrshenderson71
Date Posted: May 17 2013 at 8:25pm
Nice hair ....cant wait to see the install


Posted By: sbgilliam
Date Posted: May 17 2013 at 8:39pm
BEAUTIFUL!! it look like its gonna be nice big hair....


Posted By: tenayexoxo
Date Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 11:58am
I just received mine! she had a 15% off summer flash sale . I ordered an 16' and 18" and she emailed me and told me that the 16' she had in stock didnt hold up to her standers and sent me a 20' instead! amazing....the bundles are very full and nice. The hair smelled great and the customer service was the best I have ever experienced! I hoping i can get away with two bundles because I want to install next week but if not i will just order another bundle.  Kurls2kinks is a company that I will spend my money on again!


Posted By: miss america
Date Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 5:09am
Looks nice!! Waiting on install pics.


Posted By: rebelle .
Date Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 9:18pm
Just visited their website.  Their prices are very reasonable.  I think I found my curly vendor!

Please post pics of your install & any updates with the hair.


Posted By: dchristi214
Date Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 10:57am
Was this hair installed?


Posted By: iluvbnmii
Date Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 4:14pm
I contacted the company about this hair and customer service was great!! she gave me samples of each one because I didn't know which one I wanted.  I ended up not getting only because I wanted to get my hair done before I went out of town and went local.


Posted By: sarah1987
Date Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 9:42pm
seems a little dry


Posted By: rebelle .
Date Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:33pm
Stern Smile


Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 6:20pm

I can't imagine that hair being manageable...still nice.



Posted By: SN2BPHD
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 8:25am
Was this hair ever installed?


Posted By: ms.sherre
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:38am
Hi, ladies I'm back with an update I really loved the hair I've been wearing it on and off because I haven't found a good blending method for my leave out... The hair barely shed and rarely tangled..the only thing I don't like about it is I can't seem to keep it tamed, it starts out really pretty then throughout the day it becomes big and puffy.. I didnt take many pics of me with the hair due to blending issues but here is a few that I found


Posted By: ms.sherre
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:00am
Ok for sum reason its not letting me upload my pics so I'll try later sorry guys.!!


Posted By: rebelle .
Date Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:10pm
Cry Aw man.


Posted By: l0v32bl0v3d
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 2:19pm
I stare at the screen......refreshing every 5 minutes.......waiting patiently for some pictures to give me life....Big smile


Posted By: misjaghuar
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by _belle _belle wrote:

Its sooooo pretty.
I have a really dumb question. . . is it unreasonable to expect the ends of the hair to match right up by the weft? Like my hair will blend better with tips of this hair than the roots because the roots are wavy and mine ARE NOT. lol. 
 
MY questions exactly...most hair is like that or the ends have straight ends.


Posted By: tenayexoxo
Date Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 9:58pm
I dont know how to upload checkout my IG for install pics tenayexoxo


Posted By: pRiNCesSChANeL
Date Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 4:02am
Originally posted by tenayexoxo tenayexoxo wrote:

I dont know how to upload checkout my IG for install pics tenayexoxo


Your page is private....................

Just use tinypic to upload photos here


Posted By: MissRepresented
Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 1:12am
Beautiful hair, love the curl pattern, if you can, would love to see an install update :D


Posted By: l0v32bl0v3d
Date Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 10:37pm
Well, I have been going through it trying to find another curly hair vendor ( my first was KCY AKC ) loved that hair but after a few months it started to tangle and dread like crazy, and de-tangleing became a nightmare combined with the shedding....although after all was de-tangled it looked beautiful!!!.....it just became more upkeep than it should have been.  So I've been looking and found them, i really like the hair she had on her website.  Emailed her and gave her pics of what I wanted and let her know I might be making a purchase in a few weeks.  Well, we emailed a few times. she was really nice, sent me pics of the hair and everything. Then I didn't get a reply till like a week later....she said she missed it on accident...I had started hunting again cause I was on a mission.  Well, I've had no such luck with any other companies so I went back to her and she recently had a re-vamped version on one of her textures and it was BEAUTIFUL!! I've been emailing her for the last 2 weeks trying to get a response about the hair ( she has since said it was going to be discontinued) but I haven't gotten any replies, even when the hair was in stock.  I am really in need of some Curl HAIR and I am going to give her another go but if I don't a reply by Monday, Im moving on.......


Posted By: ms.sherre
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 7:16am
Sorry guys I kno I'm hella late,but here are my pics I didn't take many while wearing the hair:(..oan the hair is still holding up.it doesn't really shed and the only time it tangles is when I wear it in a ponytail for like two days..lol.. I jus can't deal with big hair.


Posted By: ms.sherre
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 7:21am
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[IMG]http:// http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/sherre91/media/bbcd00cf-a69f-443b-9af8-2e7da36beffb_zpsa257c5b9.jpg. - [/IMG]


Posted By: Ms_Kudos
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 12:34pm
Nice!  How long did you have it in?


Posted By: ms.sherre
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 1:11pm
Thanks! and For about a month.I still love it I just can't handle all that hair.!!lol


Posted By: mzjuicy553
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 4:57am
I LOVE IT!!!!! I ordered some tight kinky curly from Aliexpress after my deal fell thru with Roman. Hoping it here in the next couple of days cuz I'm extra thirsty for some curly hair!


Posted By: RedWhiteBlue
Date Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 4:31pm
Really pretty ms.sherre! I love the curls.


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by l0v32bl0v3d l0v32bl0v3d wrote:

Well, I have been going through it trying to find another curly hair vendor ( my first was KCY AKC ) loved that hair but after a few months it started to tangle and dread like crazy, and de-tangleing became a nightmare combined with the shedding....although after all was de-tangled it looked beautiful!!!.....it just became more upkeep than it should have been.  So I've been looking and found them, i really like the hair she had on her website.  Emailed her and gave her pics of what I wanted and let her know I might be making a purchase in a few weeks.  Well, we emailed a few times. she was really nice, sent me pics of the hair and everything. Then I didn't get a reply till like a week later....she said she missed it on accident...I had started hunting again cause I was on a mission.  Well, I've had no such luck with any other companies so I went back to her and she recently had a re-vamped version on one of her textures and it was BEAUTIFUL!! I've been emailing her for the last 2 weeks trying to get a response about the hair ( she has since said it was going to be discontinued) but I haven't gotten any replies, even when the hair was in stock.  I am really in need of some Curl HAIR and I am going to give her another go but if I don't a reply by Monday, Im moving on.......
That's probably the hair I saw on clearance today on her site.



Print Page | Close Window