Print Page | Close Window

Lovely new pics of Blue Ivy

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=359487
Printed Date: Sep 20 2017 at 9:23pm

Topic: Lovely new pics of Blue Ivy
Posted By: zsazsa
Subject: Lovely new pics of Blue Ivy
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 4:58pm
Yes I know there is a thread for all Bey stuff but just in case others don't read the long threadLOL

Earth mother Beyoncé is a fresh faced beauty as she and Jay-Z shower baby Blue Ivy with love over lunch in Paris 

She may be on a world tour but Beyoncé still makes sure to put aside plenty of time to be with her family.

And when it comes to her downtime the singer likes to ditch the stage make-up and sexy costumes and go au naturel.

The star went bare-faced on Thursday as she and husband Jay-Z took their 15-month-old for a meal at Septime restaurant in Paris.

Au naturel: Beyoncé went make-up free for lunch in Paris on Thursday with Jay-Z and Blue Ivy

Au naturel: Beyoncé went make-up free for lunch in Paris on Thursday with Jay-Z and Blue Ivy

She has placed a ban on press photographers at her concerts in an apparent bid not to be caught looking less than her best, but on this occasion the star was more than happy to show off her natural beauty.

Jay-Z is currently accompanying Beyoncé on tour and their bouncing baby Blue Ivy is getting to see the world too.

As they made their way into the eatery, both Beyoncé and Jay-Z showered the youngster with affection, with Jay-Z seen lifting his bundle of joy into the air and planting kisses all over her.

Fresh as a daisy: The singer was happy to be seen bare-faced despite banning press photographers from her world tour

Fresh as a daisy: The singer was happy to be seen bare-faced despite banning press photographers from her world tour

So in love: It was clear that the superstar couple are as smitten with one another as ever

So in love: It was clear that the superstar couple are as smitten with one another as ever

Baby love: Jay-Z showered Blue Ivy with affection as they dined out as a family

Baby love: Jay-Z showered Blue Ivy with affection as they dined out as a family

Sealed with a kiss: Jay-Z was seen planting a tender kiss on the little ones cheek

Sealed with a kiss: Jay-Z was seen planting a tender kiss on the little one's cheek

Blue was curious about everything around her and had wide eyes as she took in the restaurant interior and her fellow diners.

She was dressed in a white T-shirt, jeans and black trainers adorned with red flecks, and the little one’s proud parents took turns in carrying her.

Jay-Z, real name Shawn Carter, was dressed similarly in a white T-shirt and jeans while Beyoncé looked relaxed in her all-black outfit.

The previous evening Beyonce performed in the French capital at the Palais Omni Sport Bercy.

Up in the air: The rapper proudly lifted a delighted little Blue into the air

Up in the air: The rapper proudly lifted a delighted little Blue into the air

Funny face: Jay-Z made his adorable daughter giggle by pulling faces at her

Funny face: Jay-Z made his adorable daughter giggle by pulling faces at her

Princess: Blue Ivy certainly has no shortage of affection from her famous parents
Princess: Blue Ivy certainly has no shortage of affection from her famous parents

Precious cargo: Jay-Z held Blues head close to his chest as they made a quick dash into the restaurant from their car

Precious cargo: Jay-Z held Blue's head close to his chest as they made a quick dash into the restaurant from their car

But only images taken by her very own professional photographer Frank Micelotta, who was allegedly hired to capture her 'best angles', have been released.

The Love On Top singer's decision to ban press photographers from the concerts has unsurprisingly caused some controversy.

Two images from Wednesday night’s performance have been approved and released as Beyoncé apparently attempts to prevent the release of unfavourable images.

Pick me up, Daddy: Jay-Z happily scooped Blue onto his lap when she came bounding over

Pick me up, Daddy: Jay-Z happily scooped Blue onto his lap when she came bounding over

Look at me!: Jay-Z tried to get his daughters attention but she was more interested in her snack

Look at me!: Jay-Z tried to get his daughter's attention but she was more interested in her snack

Full of wonder: Blue is definitely at a curious age and spent a long time taking in her surroundings
Full of wonder: Blue is definitely at a curious age and spent a long time taking in her surroundings

Happy family: Jay-Z and Beyoncé looked excited to be showing their little one the French capital

Happy family: Jay-Z and Beyoncé looked excited to be showing their little one the French capital

No photo credentials are to be granted for her concerts, her UK publicist has confirmed, and instead she is relying on her own snapper, Micelotta, to capture her in action. 

Fstoppers.com revealed Beyoncé's company Parkwood Entertainment is only giving out three to five pre-approved images to media after the show, and this recent snap is part of the bunch.

The photography ban comes after it was widely reported back in February that the singer's publicist had asked agencies or websites to remove 'unflattering' photos of the star during the energetic performance at the Super Bowl.

Keeping close: Beyoncé rested her chin on her husbands shoulder as they made their way to their table

Keeping close: Beyoncé rested her chin on her husband's shoulder as they made their way to their table

Sweet nothings: At one point Beyoncé appeared to be whispering into her rapper beaus ear

Sweet nothings: At one point Beyoncé appeared to be whispering into her rapper beau's ear

Im right here!: Beyoncé stood just behind Jay-Z so that Blue could see her as she was ferried around by her father

I'm right here!: Beyoncé stood just behind Jay-Z so that Blue could see her as she was ferried around by her father

Watchful eye: The singer is clearly a protective parent and didnt take her eyes off her daughter

Watchful eye: The singer is clearly a protective parent and didn't take her eyes off her daughter

After publishing the shots, Beyoncé’s US publicist wrote to one website 'Respectfully asking' them to 'change' their article. 'I am certain you will be able to find some better photos,' she wrote.

However, bloggers fear that the move by the diva's camp may backfire, with publications and websites instead buying in pictures from fans and amateurs. 

'They thought by not letting photographers in, they will have full control over the photos shown in the media,' F-Stoppers blogger Noam Galai writes. 'Huge mistake. Now not only is the mainstream media showing unflattering photos of her, they are showing bad-quality unflattering photos of her.'

Family first: Beyoncé is in Paris as part of her world tour but still makes sure she has plenty of time for her family

Family first: Beyoncé is in Paris as part of her world tour but still makes sure she has plenty of time for her family

Relaxed: The star dressed casually in an all-black outfit for the low-key lunch

A well-deserved break: No doubt Beyoncé was enjoying her downtime after performing the previous evening

A well-deserved break: No doubt Beyoncé was enjoying her downtime after performing the previous evening

Bonjour Paris: The trio dined at Septime restaurant in the French capital and their car pulled up on the curb to drop them off

Bonjour Paris: The trio dined at Septime restaurant in the French capital and their car pulled up on the curb to drop them off

Picture perfect: Beyoncé will only allow approved images from her Mrs Carter Tour, such as this one from Wednesday, to be released

Picture perfect: Beyoncé will only allow approved images from her Mrs Carter Tour, such as this one from Wednesday, to be released

Replies:
Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:00pm
Aw--she's so adorable. Too cute!!

Posted By: BeatriceBean

Jay-Z, you are da pappy!

She looks just like him!

Posted By: Joseph_Sun
cute

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:01pm
ummm...a lot of things going on here.

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:02pm
Blue looks JUST like Jay. What a cutie!

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:03pm
she's really cute!

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:04pm
she got a old nigguh face

Posted By: texasmami0117

i don't think she can lift her baby up

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse

She has her dad's face and her momma's eyebrows (or the same eyeliner colour)

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:05pm
I'll be the first to say......so Beyonce couldn't do that babies hair?

Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

ummm...a lot of things going on here.

I'ma just concur at this LOL

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:06pm
disinterested kid

overdoing it papi

struggling mom

and is that fried chicken in blue's hands?

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:08pm
dang she look like jay-z, grandma knowles must be mad as fcuk.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:08pm
..and a celeb babies thread...

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:09pm
blue eating good though; she looks heavy.

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

dang she look like jay-z, grandma knowles must be mad as fcuk.

Posted By: rickysrose
welp she put a stop to a lot of memes with no photogs at the concerts

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

its a baby. its not that serious

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

disinterested kid

overdoing it papi

struggling mom

and is that fried chicken in blue's hands?

Impossible

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:13pm
that Brotha happy to be a dad

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:13pm
do yall think it's true about beautiful women having ugly babies and ugly women having beautiful babies?

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:14pm

do yall think it's true about beautiful women having ugly babies and ugly women having beautiful babies?

nope

something ghetto geneticists say

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:14pm
Jay is smitten with his twin....she is adorable but looks hella badLOL but in a good way.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:15pm
Blue is an interesting looking child.
She looks like a mixture of her parents indeed.
With that nappy hair.....so precious. 

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:17pm
She looks like both of them.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:18pm

I was going to bring up two baubles/bobbles 

or at least picked out and some shea

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:18pm
Beautiful baby. I think she looks just like her mama with only a little bit of Jay.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

nope

something ghetto geneticists say

LOL ghetto geneticists...i guess they're the people behind the baby not being yours of it's more than 1 shade lighter or darker.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Bust out a toothbrush and smooth out those baby hairs.......

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:22pm

LOLLOL

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:23pm
They look like they're having fun..
And like they haven't bathed..

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:28pm
Ermm smooth out the baby hairs one the baby. why not just give her a perm, or relax it or whatever Ermm no just give her a lace front

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Joseph_Sun Joseph_Sun wrote:

Ermm smooth out the baby hairs one the baby. why not just give her a perm, or relax it or whatever Ermm no just give her a lace front

im not sure this a subject you can speak on....

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:30pm

Ermm smooth out the baby hairs one the baby. why not just give her a perm, or relax it or whatever Ermm no just give her a lace front

Ok Joe, you are doing the most lately. Are you ok?

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

im not sure this a subject you can speak on....
I can speak on whatever I please

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:31pm
He hair look a mess.
Put a bow or somethin' in it.
Get it cut.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:31pm
Brushing hair is equal to chemical texturizing.......I'd tell you to have a seat.......

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:32pm
it look dry but she still cute

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Ermm smooth out the baby hairs one the baby. why not just give her a perm, or relax it or whatever Ermm no just give her a lace front

Ok Joe, you are doing the most lately. Are you ok?
theres a lot of hypocrisy here.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:33pm
If i didnt know BI was a girl.... based on those pics I would of thought she was a cute little boy.
She actually looks a lot like those generated pics that folks were makin
Did they cut her hair into a fohawk?

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:34pm

Brushing hair is equal to chemical texturizing.......I'd tell you to have a seat.......
but youre too scared to quote me.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:35pm
Joe are you looking to argue with people? Do you like being banned? Can't you reside on the forum in peace?

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:35pm
how is it hypocrisy to say a baby's hair looks unkempt?  it does.  she looks like she got adopted by white people.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Joe are you looking to argue with people? Do you like being banned? Can't you reside on the forum in peace?
people keep arguing with me for having an opinion. aren't we suppose to comment on the things other people post? let a baby cook

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:38pm

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Bust out a toothbrush and smooth out those baby hairs.......

I might've LOLEmbarrassed but she can let the baby hairs live

brushed into two ponytails would've been cute

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:41pm
don't care

Posted By: Dapheny
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:42pm
I love babies with unkempt hair....

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:46pm
aww she make jay  look cute i love her hair she a baby have years get be glammed up.

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:47pm
I can't wait till the back of my daughters hair catches up to the front so she can let it all hang out.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

aww she make jay  look cute i love her hair she a baby have years get be glammed up.

Na'Sun

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

I can't wait till the back of my daughters hair catches up to the front so she can let it all hang out.

same here.Ouch

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:54pm
Blue aint trying to get that head touch atall not with no comb that would be a massive meltdown

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:57pm
I don't like Jay Z at all but it is so cute how much he loves his baby

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 6:06pm
The family looks really happy . Beyonce should Join BHM for hair issues . Approve

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

Na'Sun

lol she his lil twin

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 6:28pm

Huh??

Posted By: babycakebabe
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 6:31pm
I love Blue Ivy, she is a lil dollbaby. She most definitely makes Jay look young and invigorated. Im ready for them to make a son next.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

They look like they're having fun..
And like they haven't bathed..

Word. They most def look like they just woke up and left out for breffahsss unwashed.

Posted By: Cocoa
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 6:38pm
Awww, the love is oozing out of Jay.

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 6:41pm
beyaki looks like a cave woman

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 6:42pm
That baby looks like both of them. Bey and ivy hair could use a little work.

Bey looked like a typical mom that didnt put much effort into her looks that day. Nice to see her look regular.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

That baby looks like both of them. Bey and ivy hair could use a little work.

Jay's head hasnt been touched by a comb/brush either.

Posted By: Allure.
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 6:46pm
I think she looks adorable. I like babies with their hair all wild and curly. I  like her lil skinny jeans tooLOL

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 6:47pm
Awww

These pics would have you thinkin' he's not demonic Heart

Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Posted By: Allure.
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 6:47pm
Off topic: has Beyonce's top lip always been missing?? lol

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 6:51pm
That was a solid batch of photos...
really cute baby..

If I wanted kids I would want a daughter.
I would dress her like a hipster too... either a hipster or
how Cree Summers dresses her daughter

Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 7:04pm
Allure, makeup and photoshop does wonders. Wink

Posted By: .hott.pink.
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Allure. Allure. wrote:

Yep. She's always been thin lipped. 

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 7:09pm
So when do we start trying to guess the texture of BI's hair?

Looks like a 3C to me. 

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by .hott.pink. .hott.pink. wrote:

[COLOR="#ff3399"]So when do we start trying to guess the texture of BI's hair?<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none"][/COLOR]

Looks like a 3C to me. 

It looks like a 4a with some 3c mixed in....

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 7:21pm
It is

Her hair looks like mines as a baby. She has the 3c patch in the middle and 4a/b all around

She really is a cute kid

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

[COLOR="#ff3399"]So when do we start trying to guess the texture of BI's hair?<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none"][/COLOR]

Looks like a 3C to me. 

It looks like a 4a with some 3c mixed in....

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 7:32pm

Originally posted by Allure. Allure. wrote:

Yep. She's always been thin lipped. 

Posted By: harley_quinn
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 7:35pm
Blue Ivy looks as if she has a frohawk, maybe the sides have not grown out yet lol but they look like a regular family awwwww.

I wonder if Bey will ever leave that blonde hair alone.

Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 7:46pm
beyonce looks exhausted. but im sure she is since she is on tour.

they all look adorable and that baby is long. she is going to have some height on her!

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

they all look adorable and that baby is long. she is going to have some height on her!

I didn't notice how big she was. How old is blue ivey? If she's only one years old looking like that, then I know she gon be a very tall young woman when she grows up.

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 8:48am
too cute

Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 8:51am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

I didn't notice how big she was. How old is blue ivey? If she's only one years old looking like that, then I know she gon be a very tall young woman when she grows up.

Yup. Blue Ivy is only 15 months old. I was just saying this to my mother last night--she's gonna be TALL. Jay is 6'4. 

And Bey DOES look tired. 

Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 8:51am
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Yes I know there is a thread for all Bey stuff but just in case others don't read the long threadLOL

Earth mother Beyoncé is a fresh faced beauty as she and Jay-Z shower baby Blue Ivy with love over lunch in Paris 

She may be on a world tour but Beyoncé still makes sure to put aside plenty of time to be with her family.

And when it comes to her downtime the singer likes to ditch the stage make-up and sexy costumes and go au naturel.

The star went bare-faced on Thursday as she and husband Jay-Z took their 15-month-old for a meal at Septime restaurant in Paris.

She has placed a ban on press photographers at her concerts in an apparent bid not to be caught looking less than her best, but on this occasion the star was more than happy to show off her natural beauty.

Jay-Z is currently accompanying Beyoncé on tour and their bouncing baby Blue Ivy is getting to see the world too.

As they made their way into the eatery, both Beyoncé and Jay-Z showered the youngster with affection, with Jay-Z seen lifting his bundle of joy into the air and planting kisses all over her.

She got her mamas ears.

Posted By: KhadiNiaomi
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 8:57am
She is cute she looks like them both... and she look like she cud also be drake's daughter too weird lol

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 9:07am
For a moment, I forgot that was a girl.

Bey's crazy eyes are looking crazier...

Posted By: sweet_n_stuff04
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 9:28am
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

i don't think she can lift her baby up

I was thinking the same thing! That is so irritating.

Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 9:50am
Anybody post this yet?

The papz are still stalkerish in France but at least they're feet away

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:01am

IA
They know they'll be photographed so why allow that baby's hair to look so messy?? I read an article and in it Jay Z mentioned how messy Bey is.
I think Bey may be on the lazy side when she's not on stage.

Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:06am
shes a baby. leave that guhl hair be.

Posted By: binky622
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:09am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

For a moment, I forgot that was a girl.

Bey's crazy eyes are looking crazier...

LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:13am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

That don't mean she gotta have the baby looking scraggly 

Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:13am
aww @ the vid!

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:14am
To me it looks like Beyonce is either about to stand u or about to sit down...thats why her hold on Blue looks so awkward

Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:16am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

To me it looks like Beyonce is either about to stand u or about to sit down...thats why her hold on Blue looks so awkward

But in quite a few pics of her holding Blue she holds her like she's too big/heavy for Bey to carry. Like if she's heavy why not get a stroller or let that gal walk shoot.

Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:20am
Beyonce reminds me of Britney Spears when her kids were really young

She just never looked like she knew what she was doing

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:25am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

But in quite a few pics of her holding Blue she holds her like she's too big/heavy for Bey to carry. Like if she's heavy why not get a stroller or let that gal walk shoot.

Well she does look very heavy LOL but with my nephew he's heavy and sometimes he moves so much that it's hard to hold him in place so I can understand the awkward hold she has on Blue

Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:28am
lol Well hell, she's 1 or however old she really is so she probably wanna walk and run around anyway. Bey need to quite playin' and let that baby work her lil chubby legs out some by walking.

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:32am
is this thread about to take a turn? Stern Smile

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
bey's hair looks like cats been licking on it.Dead

blue ivy is cute!!!!

Posted By: Lady ICE
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

That don't mean she gotta have the baby looking scraggly 
yup.

Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:35am
I'm starting to develop an affection for babies with wild lookin' hair Embarrassed
It's cute

Beyonce has no excuse

Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:37am
ppl flocking around the restaurant that looks so weird ppl get a life

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:37am
He kissing that baby in her mouth. He molesting her

Date Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:39am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote: