Print Page | Close Window

Kicked out for being too handsome

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=359471
Printed Date: Oct 22 2018 at 2:16pm

Topic: Kicked out for being too handsome
Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Subject: Kicked out for being too handsome
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:01am

Meet the man told to leave Saudi Arabia for being ‘too handsome’

Good looks: Omar Borkan Al Gala (Picture: YouTube)

Meet the ridiculously good-looking man who was reportedly told to leave Saudi Arabia for being too handsome.

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=V-5U8-HpNffWAM&tbnid=MSMKz240K09_lM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FOmarBorkanAlGala&ei=fVN5UbvvHc6q0AHsh4HoAQ&psig=AFQjCNEmyjqX3X6HlN8QgCi1qz29AJfbbQ&ust=1366992125531334" rel="nofollow">
Omar Borkan Al Gala, an actor and photographer from Dubai, http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/17/men-ordered-to-leave-saudi-arabia-for-being-too-handsome-3619305/" rel="nofollow - was given his marching orders along with a number of other men at a cultural festival earlier this month.

With his perfectly formed cheekbones, captivating gaze and well groomed appearance, it’s easy to see why authorities felt so threatened by his good looks.

They were so worried, in fact, they thought the United Arab Emirates delegates might corrupt impressionable women at the annual Janadriyah Festival.

Omar Borkan Al Gala was told to leave Saudi Arabia (Picture: YouTube)

‘A festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds they are too handsome and that the Commission members feared female visitors could fall for them,’ Arabic newspaper Elaph reported.

Concerned women might suddenly start stripping naked and throwing themselves at the men, police seemingly decided the best option was to remove them from the country.

Others have speculated the men may have been asked to leave because of the unexpected arrival of a female UAE artist.

‘Her visit to the UAE stand was a coincidence as it was not included in the programme which we had already provided to the festival’s management,’ said Saeed Al Kaabi, head of the UAE delegation.

Replies:
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:04am
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=3rL9znrHFXpNwM&tbnid=aIyhC1lw15tGbM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Funderthenightstarrysky.wordpress.com%2Ftag%2Fomar-borkan-al-gala%2F&ei=4VN5UbbbIIXF0gGP4YFY&psig=AFQjCNGaexE2kL0YpjXUzJ5fbXdTHteT6g&ust=1366992225598947" rel="nofollow">  
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=r9Z4P59usIz5CM&tbnid=i2QED_zZthPEoM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tumblr.com%2Ftagged%2Fborkan%2520al%2520gala&ei=AlR5UZjJOMeD0QHn3IBI&psig=AFQjCNFxxwUzUyig2_HuHKyBzY9OZkHSLw&ust=1366992258997878" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:04am
Well....he is damn good looking TongueLOL

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:05am
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=mNi6l5Ct33hsmM&tbnid=Qirmya0Ep_CvFM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tumblr.com%2Ftagged%2Fomar%2520borkan&ei=MFR5UbeyN-j00QHVlYB4&psig=AFQjCNHVfUxeIFTwCyorbs7AcN9nn2AC8g&ust=1366992304938076" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:05am
Yum

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:06am
He is nice looking. So the other guys are haters!!

"Concerned women might suddenly start stripping naked and throwing themselves at the men, police seemingly decided the best option was to remove them from the country."  Really??

Just because the men can't control themselves and force women to cover up- the assumptions is that women cant control themselves either.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:06am
huh! isnt that one of the dubi's prince- hes MAD RICH$$$$$
Guess they all look alike prince is Better looking!

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:07am

arab model deported

Earlier this month we reported on the http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/04/16/three-emirati-men-ejected-saudi-arabian-festival-too-handsome_n_3091753.html" rel="nofollow - three men who were ejected from Saudi Arabia by religious police for being “too handsome”.

A local newspaper explained the men had been targeted amid fears “female visitors would fall for them”, and they were swiftly deported to Abu Dhabi.

Now http://jezebel.com/meet-the-man-who-was-deported-from-saudi-arabia-for-bei-480273484" rel="nofollow - Jezebel claims to have lifted the veil on one of the trio , and we reckon those religious police were onto something…

Without further ado, meet https://www.facebook.com/OmarBorkanAlGala" rel="nofollow - Omar Borkan Al Gala , a photographer, actor and poet from Dubai.

Though he has not yet confirmed he was indeed one of the infamous three, Al Gala has modestly posted a link to the original news report on his Facebook page, along with such musings as: "The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides." Sigh.

We’ve messaged Al Gala to ask what it’s like to be so “really, really ridiculously good-looking” that you're thrown out of a country, and we’ll get back to you if he responds (and once we've had a lie down…)

Speculation initially highlighted by http://skydancingblog.com/tag/omar-borkan-al-gala/" rel="nofollow - Sky Dancing Blog suggested Al Gala was attending Riyadh's annual Janadriyah Festival when the incident occurred.

True to his roots: Looking pensive in the company of a camel

Emirates 24/7 states the three men in question were delegates at a stand promoting the UAE, which had attracted the attention of the religious police due to the unexpected presence of a female Emirati artist.

A spokesman for the UAE delegation issued a statement confirming: “Her visit to the UAE stand was a coincidence as it was not included in the programme which we had already provided to the festival’s management.”

Arabian Business, which has also fingered Al Gala as being one of the trio, http://www.arabianbusiness.com/revealed-first-photo-of-uae-man-too-handsome-for-saudi-499464.html#.UXkTBSvWHbQ" rel="nofollow - points out the strictly conservative Sunni Muslim society prohibits women from interacting with unrelated males.

Out of pure journalistic curiosity we're looking forward to checking out the other two chaps too.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:08am
He's handsome but I've seen Saudi's and other Ishmaelites who looked better...

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:09am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

He's handsome but I've seen Saudi's and other Ishmaelites who looked better...
This

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:09am
he's good looking but i have seen better looking men from his people. 

HOWEVER COMMA that is one hell of a compliment lol

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:10am

Yes. I would like to see what is underneath that long ass robe Tongue

Posted By: freedom76
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:10am
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

Just because the men can't control themselves and force women to cover up- the assumptions is that women cant control themselves either.

Right....Beautiful men are everywhere, and I don't see women at regular events doing this. It was a daym cultural festival.

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:11am
As someone who's into women's studies, this is a very interesting story. But yeah, I find him attractive. lol

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:12am
He is good looking

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:13am

Posted By: dazed&
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:15am

"Concerned women might suddenly start stripping naked and throwing themselves at the men, police seemingly decided the best option was to remove them from the country."  Really??

Clap

Posted By: MsBMW
He fine as hell

Posted By: naturesgift
maybe because he his image is all over the place promoting Raw sexuality~ He has a following and that is the problem* its not just because he is handsome it because he is a distraction....

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:17am

Can't wait to see what the other 2 men look like

Posted By: snoep25
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:18am
What's up with dees here typa threads ..lol...and why do I keeping falling for them like an April fool?Cry

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Well....he is damn good looking TongueLOL

he sure is...damn

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:22am
Originally posted by snoep25 snoep25 wrote:

What's up with dees here typa threads ..lol...and why do I keeping falling for them like an April fool?Cry

Watchu mean??? I would be very upset if you put this thread in the same category as all these "I hate being black" threads that have cropped up on BHM of late. I'd be VERY, VERY upset Cry
The story is on HuffPo, it's legit

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:23am
That guy is hawwwtttt.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:23am
Well damn
He need a place to stay?

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:24am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

He fine as hell

Yassss Lawd

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:25am
I wouldn't control myself. I be a straight whore at that festival

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:26am
Dayum he fine as hell! http://s589.photobucket.com/user/laceyfront/media/sexy/tumblr_mevxovY7Rv1r1cloc.gif.html" rel="nofollow">
  And don't tell me he don't want my black azz cause I already know Cry

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:26am
I was ready to be disappointed. But he's pretty hot stiiiill

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:27am
Rawr

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:27am
I'm sure he's taking that as the ultimate compliment...

He is fine as hell though...

Posted By: snoep25
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:28am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Watchu mean??? I would be very upset if you put this thread in the same category as all these "I hate being black" threads that have cropped up on BHM of late. I'd be VERY, VERY upset Cry

No . I was actually thinking ..the thread where 16yr ol' girl got kicked out for having an alternative lifestyle....it was a hoax though.

Please don't be upset with me. k.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:28am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Dayum he fine as hell! http://s589.photobucket.com/user/laceyfront/media/sexy/tumblr_mevxovY7Rv1r1cloc.gif.html" rel="nofollow">

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Lawd, we're not helping his cause at all. If they're monitoring the innanet, this dude ain't never comin' home!

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:29am

No . I was actually thinking ..the thread where 16yr ol' girl got kicked out for having an alternative lifestyle....it was a hoax though.

Please don't be upset with me. k.
LOL

Posted By: chatnoir
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:29am
Not bad!  Smile

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:30am
Hes beautiful 

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:34am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

huh! isnt that one of the dubi's prince- hes MAD RICH$$$$$
Guess they all look alike prince is Better looking!

The prince of dubai..with his fine ass. When I went they had a pic of him pulling a camel on a billboard welcoming visitors to the country..with his scarfs blowing in the wind...chile.....Clap

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:42am

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:44am
It's kinda weird seeing BHM in a consensus about this guy. lol

Posted By: dazed&
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:47am

Stern Smile
FCUK YES.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:50am
I think I might be inspired to wake him up a 5am for a breakfast bj's and back rubs, make his lunch with a love note and warm his car before work...biannually

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:52am
Originally posted by dazed& dazed& wrote:

Stern Smile
FCUK YES.

Those driblets of water spraying on his face came from my pucci.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:55am
LOL

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:55am
Thumbs Up

Posted By: Chantal34
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:56am

Posted By: Derri
lol Maybe it's because I live in Toronto and see his kind errrday that I'm a bit underwhelmed.

Posted By: GoldieLocks
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I wouldn't control myself. I be a straight whore at that festival

Exactly, I understand why they felt the women would be getting bucket naked. I'd be right there joining in... But wait... How can other men think another man is so sexy that the girls would drop dawls? Like did they feel some time of tingling sensation that alerted their hater senses? LOL

Posted By: freedom76
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:57am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I think I might be inspired to wake him up a 5am for a breakfast bj's and back rubs, make his lunch with a love note and warm his car before work...biannually
LOL

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:59am
Thats my babbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  from many avi's ago ...lawdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd that man is sexy as fu¢kkkkk
HULK SMASH

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:00pm
Other than having pink lips, he it's almost flawless

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:03pm
its very very very very  rare that im attracted to a NN (non-Negro)

but this man right hurr..
he could get it.

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:04pm
I must admit...he is working with something

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:10pm

I'd totally do this if I saw him,

though I do agree with you.

Posted By: Joseph_Sun
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:13pm
I think the fact that, that guy was kicked out of wherever for being too handsome makes him better looking in your mind because every other arab guy looks like that.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:14pm
that IS one attractive man, I must admit!

I just got one question...

does he have on EYELINER?

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:15pm
dp

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Joseph_Sun Joseph_Sun wrote:

I think the fact that, that guy was kicked out of wherever for being too handsome makes him better looking in your mind because every other arab guy looks like that.

nope.. its the fact he looks completely opposite of you.

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Probably, it's very common for Arab men to wear eye kohl, especially in the Gulf region.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:17pm
He cute, but why he so pale?

Were they really worried about spontaneous public nudity? Ain't Saudi one of those countries where the xy's carry battery acid around with them just waiting for a xx to act up/breathe too loud so they can throw it on em and disfigure them for life?

Posted By: Joseph_Sun
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

nope.. its the fact he looks completely opposite of you.
woohoo, you got me good. you go girl. Ermm

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:18pm
He is absolutely beautiful

Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:20pm
he's handsome but that cute......no. Leonardo Dicaprio in his 20's sh*ts on his existence when it comes to clear people.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:22pm
If I were single; for him. . . I'd be just like Janet Jackson.

Damn, I need to print this.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:23pm

doesnt get better than thisWink Jack Dawson ftw

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:23pm
he's handsome. his bone structure and beard. very good. 

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

he's not hot. i've never found him hot. he's attractive i guess, but as handsome as this guy? 
meh, no. 

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:24pm
Well damn. The man is actually quite handsome. Clap

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:25pm
those brows are fiyah

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:25pm

he's handsome but that cute......no. Leonardo Dicaprio in his 20's sh*ts on his existence when it comes to clear people.
That's an odd comparison to me. And he ain't clear people

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:26pm

Meh. Leonardo just had them all American pretty boy looks back in the day. He was cute, but his face wasnt rugged enough, and his eyes never screamed SECKS the way that Arab guy's eyes do. Like, this guys eyes literally call out to your body. I would really love to see more of him here in the US.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Probably, it's very common for Arab men to wear eye kohl, especially in the Gulf region.

a guy in high school looked like he wore eyeliner, but it was natural. i stared and stared...LOL

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:28pm

Posted By: Katrenia
The Lord was showing out when he created this one.

Caught a chill-----I'm leaving this thread NOW.LOL

Posted By: harley_quinn
He's ok......

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:30pm
he could have stayed

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:33pm
right. he's rugged, and thats the hottest thing about him IMO. 
he can't be called "cute". 

Posted By: loveandpeace1984
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:34pm
He better not come to America and take our black women. If he does, I hope every black woman puts on 40 lbs.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:35pm
I think I love him more than I love my beautiful hrithik roshan .

Oh well. Hrithik was getting old anyway. Time to replace him with a new, fresher more secks-able specimen.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:35pm

Thats like comparing Rainbow to Neimans... Stop it

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

ohhh ok thank you for telling me that solved that

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

right. he's rugged, and thats the hottest thing about him IMO. 
he can't be called "cute". 

Exactly the facial hair and those eyes do it for me........

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

He better not come to America and take our black women. If he does, I hope every black woman puts on 40 lbs.

what?

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Meh. Leonardo just had them all American pretty boy looks back in the day. He was cute, but his face wasnt rugged enough, and his eyes never screamed SECKS the way that Arab guy's eyes do. Like, this guys eyes literally call out to your body. I would really love to see more of him here in the US.

I like pretty, feminine type men thoughLOL

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

no.

Joey boy sounds like he hatin. Poor joey. That man can't help that he's gorgeous and we can't either. Stop digging for reasons to attack his sexy.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:39pm
I can't get with the chest hair though.... yucky

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:40pm

what in the prepubescent hell?

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:41pm

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I like pretty, feminine type men thoughLOL

eww why?

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:42pm
Stop talkin to that girl. Y'all know she crazy as hell.

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:43pm

no.

Almost every other arab guy looks like that. I got 5 dudes on my block looking exactly like that.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:43pm

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=3rL9znrHFXpNwM&tbnid=aIyhC1lw15tGbM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Funderthenightstarrysky.wordpress.com%2Ftag%2Fomar-borkan-al-gala%2F&ei=4VN5UbbbIIXF0gGP4YFY&psig=AFQjCNGaexE2kL0YpjXUzJ5fbXdTHteT6g&ust=1366992225598947" rel="nofollow">  

i really had to come back and stare at this one 

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:44pm
how tall is he?

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:45pm
Hes hot. Tragic facial hair though...

Is this real?

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:45pm
was he really deported for being beautiful

or because he was part of a delegation promoting the UAE and would be exposed to unrelated women

(or cause women to be exposed to non-related men)

but now that I think about it, that doesn't make sense because wouldn't the same exposure happen at a restaurant, store, market, school, etc

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

i really had to come back and stare at this one 
Yup. This is definitely the money shot.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

how tall is he?

this

being short takes away

he looks tall though

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

no.

Almost every other arab guy looks like that. I got 5 dudes on my block looking exactly like that.

Can I come visit? Embarrassed

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:52pm
LAWDCry

Posted By: loveandpeace1984
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:52pm

Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

what?

He don't see the type to like voluptous women so I rather all our women be like that than for him to steal all of ya'll, cause he don't want one, but all. You know you love some light skinned pretty boy.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:55pm
Ok he don't look as ethnic and sexy in those pics. He needs to stay in his arab garb.

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:57pm

Um-no!! And I love leo

Print Page | Close Window