Print Page | Close Window

Only brown/darkskin women can get white men???

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=359450
Printed Date: Dec 19 2018 at 3:49am


Topic: Only brown/darkskin women can get white men???
Posted By: Le Madonna
Subject: Only brown/darkskin women can get white men???
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:46pm
I am a lightbright gal myself (Mariah Carey color) and it seems all white men want brown/dark girls. I can understand, because my skin complexion would be very close to his, and I'm guessing if he wanted a black woman, he would want one that you could instantly tell that she is black. Black men are the only ones who flock to me, that is nice and all but I don't want them. I'm always scared to tell them I don't want them, so when they ask for my number I give them my ex boyfriends new girlfriend (I got her number from her cousin on facebookLOL) so I dont have to go through the trouble of being called a "stuck up, no sh*t bitch" anyway, so yeah. 

Has anyone ever seen a lightskinned woman with a white man? I think this is like a once in a lifetime thing. 



Replies:
Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

I am a lightbright gal myself (Mariah Carey color) and it seems all white men want brown/dark girls. I can understand, because my skin complexion would be very close to his, and I'm guessing if he wanted a black woman, he would want one that you could instantly tell that she is black. Black men are the only ones who flock to me, that is nice and all but I don't want them. I'm always scared to tell them I don't want them, so when they ask for my number I give it to my ex boyfriends new girlfriend (I got her number from her cousin on facebookLOL) so I dont have to go through the trouble of being called a "stuck up, no sh*t bitch" anyway, so yeah. 

Has anyone ever seen a lightskinned woman with a white man? I think this is like a once in a lifetime thing. 


Posted By: Joseph_Sun
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:50pm
the white lust in this place is reaching astronomical levels


Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:50pm
Paula Patton is with robin thicke......


Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:50pm
guess no one is in the mood tonight.  LOL

to answer your question, yes.  




Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

I am a lightbright gal myself (Mariah Carey color) and it seems all white men want brown/dark girls. I can understand, because my skin complexion would be very close to his, and I'm guessing if he wanted a black woman, he would want one that you could instantly tell that she is black. Black men are the only ones who flock to me, that is nice and all but I don't want them. I'm always scared to tell them I don't want them, so when they ask for my number I give it to my ex boyfriends new girlfriend (I got her number from her cousin on facebookLOL) so I dont have to go through the trouble of being called a "stuck up, no sh*t bitch" anyway, so yeah. 

Has anyone ever seen a lightskinned woman with a white man? I think this is like a once in a lifetime thing. 


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:52pm
This thread has potential!


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:54pm
Okay... i'll bite
 
The vast majority of White men find light skin and more Whiter looking Black women more appealing than their darker counter-parts because they are closer to the looks of White women


And it is that exact reason why you see more White men with darker Black women. Why would the average (racist) White man want a White-looking Black woman when he can get a White woman?
The White men that are either brave enough or interested enough to actually date/marry a Black woman do so because they are different from White women and they want an "authentic" IR experience.

If they were interested in dating someone who looked similar to them, they'd dated the darker end of the White female group rather than the lighter end of the Black female group

imo


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Joseph_Sun Joseph_Sun wrote:

the white lust in this place is reaching astronomical levels


Hell must be a real place...because it just froze over...I actually agree with something Joe Sun said.

WTF?!


Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:57pm
I understand where the op is coming from, but on the other hand, there are a lot of white guys who would prefer to date a woman who is black, but not too black. Where I live, I see more lighskinned women with white men.


Posted By: katakana89
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:57pm
potential.


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:58pm


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:59pm
Geek


Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

This thread has potential!
hahhaahaah!! *puts the kettle on*
 
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by Joseph_Sun Joseph_Sun wrote:

the white lust in this place is reaching astronomical levels


Hell must be a real place...because it just froze over...I actually agree with something Joe Sun said.

WTF?!
!! damn, sh!t just got real.


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:00pm
no i havent, but thats mostly cause i mind my own business. could careless whos dating who and for what reason.


Posted By: Joseph_Sun
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:00pm
why am I the only  guy on bhm fighting this severely infectious white lust? one of you authentic, non exotical black guys need to handle this. im not black enough to fight this fight alone.


Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:00pm
I'm #teamIR and even I'm side eyeing the OP's question.

But to answer your question OP:

Maybe it's not how you look but how you act that isn't appealing. I see white men date the brown spectrum all the time. And I have several white male friends who's wives/gf's are light skinned. So, either you're in a town where IR dating isn't common and when you come across it, it's always someone trying to prove a point rather than dating for true enjoyment's sake...or you give off a vibe that comes off more like you want a white man just for the sake of saying you have one.


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:00pm
rofl


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:01pm
joe.. didn't you recently say you wanted a white woman?


Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

joe.. didn't you recently say you wanted a white woman?


toucheShockedLOL


Posted By: Joseph_Sun
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

joe.. didn't you recently say you wanted a white woman?
im following  a secret plan to end white lust


Posted By: Le Madonna
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:03pm
maybe its cause I'm also relaxed??? I heard they only liked Natural hair too. 

Should I do a big chop to get my white knight? I need answers. 


Posted By: Joseph_Sun
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

maybe its cause I'm also relaxed??? I heard they only liked Natural hair too. 

Should I do a big chop to get my white knight? I need answers. 
this girl is really about  to start shucking and jiving for a white man


Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

maybe its cause I'm also relaxed??? I heard they only liked Natural hair too. 

Should I do a big chop to get my white knight? I need answers. 


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

joe.. didn't you recently say you wanted a white woman?


That was his other personality, autoboy.  BHM remembers, but never when it's Joe Sun/Autoboy/Etc making fun of them and doing a 180 on his next BHM personality.


Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

maybe its cause I'm also relaxed??? I heard they only liked Natural hair too. 

Should I do a big chop to get my white knight? I need answers. 

you must be bored.




Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:07pm
http://i.imgur.com/vRN1E.gif


Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

maybe its cause I'm also relaxed??? I heard they only liked Natural hair too. 

Should I do a big chop to get my white knight? I need answers. 


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

maybe its cause I'm also relaxed??? I heard they only liked Natural hair too. 

Should I do a big chop to get my white knight? I need answers. 


Oh, just fukking stop now.


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:08pm
lol rose, he said it a couple days ago
Originally posted by Joseph_Sun Joseph_Sun wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

joe.. didn't you recently say you wanted a white woman?
im following  a secret plan to end white lust
secret plan..lol shut up lol.LOL


Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:09pm
Serious question. Has bhm ever had a day where there were no threads made dealing with skin color, hair texture, or facial features belonging to the negroid race? I honestly cannot recall.


Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:09pm
Someone tell me the enjoyment that comes from making BS threads just to be a sh*t stirrer? All that proves is that you don't have enough to do with your time or no one to hang out with who will entertain you. Find a hobby IRL.


Posted By: Joseph_Sun
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

joe.. didn't you recently say you wanted a white woman?


That was his other personality, autoboy.  BHM remembers, but never when it's Joe Sun/Autoboy/Etc making fun of them and doing a 180 on his next BHM personality.
before I said that I said I find black women more attractive. that post wasn't what it seemed


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

lol rose, he said it a couple days ago


Well, damn.  Was this a thread he started?  If so, I wouldn't know.  I don't go into threads he starts.


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:11pm
Probably not lol

You know BHM secretly loves these type of threads... we stay bored LOL

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Serious question. Has bhm ever had a day where there were no threads made dealing with skin color, hair texture, or facial features belonging to the negroid race? I honestly cannot recall.


Posted By: Le Madonna
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:11pm
I'm not trolling, this sound crazy but it is true.

Now I don't want to have to pull out receipts, I just want a discussion. But if I have to I will.



Posted By: Joseph_Sun
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Someone tell me the enjoyment that comes from making BS threads just to be a sh*t stirrer? All that proves is that you don't have enough to do with your time or no one to hang out with who will entertain you. Find a hobby IRL.
aren't you a supporter of white lust?


Posted By: sache1991
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:11pm
OP, white men prefer dark/brown skinned women because it's easier to fantasize and role-play like they are on the plantation. It takes the fun out of the fetish since your light skin is the product of rape in the slave days...the darker the more pure. The natural hair might help though. I wish you the best of luck on your coon journey. Sleepy


Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

I am a lightbright gal myself (Mariah Carey color) and it seems all white men want brown/dark girls. I can understand, because my skin complexion would be very close to his, and I'm guessing if he wanted a black woman, he would want one that you could instantly tell that she is black. Black men are the only ones who flock to me, that is nice and all but I don't want them. I'm always scared to tell them I don't want them, so when they ask for my number I give them my ex boyfriends new girlfriend (I got her number from her cousin on facebookLOL) so I dont have to go through the trouble of being called a "stuck up, no sh*t bitch" anyway, so yeah. 

Has anyone ever seen a lightskinned woman with a white man? I think this is like a once in a lifetime thing. 


Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:11pm
off topic-- the google doodle for ella fitzgerald's 96th birthday is nice :
 
http://www.google.com/search?q=Ella+Fitzgerald&oi=ddle&ct=ella_fitzgeralds_96th_birthday-1212009-hp" rel="nofollow">Ella Fitzgeralds 96th Birthday


Posted By: Joseph_Sun
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

I'm not trolling, this sound crazy but it is true.

Now I don't want to have to pull out receipts, I just want a discussion. But if I have to I will.

sign the hell off line and go make some pan cakes aunt jemima


Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

I wish you the best of luck on your coon journey. Sleepy
she won't need luck, she's got you as a tour guide.
 
weren't you JUST talking about how amazing "darkies" are?!


Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:13pm
Are you looking to get yourself a specific kind of white man or will just any ole whitey do?


Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Joseph_Sun Joseph_Sun wrote:

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Someone tell me the enjoyment that comes from making BS threads just to be a sh*t stirrer? All that proves is that you don't have enough to do with your time or no one to hang out with who will entertain you. Find a hobby IRL.
aren't you a supporter of white lust?


Confused

My fiance is Puerto Rican. Try again. And it's hard for me to take you seriously if you say you want to get a white woman - regardless of your excuses for why you want her.

But for the record, I give no effs who dates who as long as they're not trying to date mine and get in his wallet. Smile



Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:14pm
OP, would you be willing to date a withering, Mexican-looking half-Black/half-Korean wheelchair bound dude? I know one who could pass for White... in South America


Posted By: Le Madonna
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Joseph_Sun Joseph_Sun wrote:

Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

I'm not trolling, this sound crazy but it is true.

Now I don't want to have to pull out receipts, I just want a discussion. But if I have to I will.

sign the hell off line and go make some pan cakes aunt jemima

Considering your past posts, come join me. Uncle Tom. 


Posted By: sache1991
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

I wish you the best of luck on your coon journey. Sleepy
she won't need luck, she's got you as a tour guide.
 
weren't you JUST talking about how amazing "darkies" are?!

Light or dark, I'm still only SERIOUSLY dating black women. Ermm Yeah, just got off the phone with dark chocolate bunny. WinkEmbarrassed


Posted By: Joseph_Sun
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

OP, would you be willing to date a withering, Mexican-looking half-Black/half-Korean wheelchair bound dude? I know one who could pass for White... in South America
yeah this post makes no sense


Posted By: Le Madonna
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

Are you looking to get yourself a specific kind of white man or will just any ole whitey do?

No. I don't want a wigger, I want a man. One whose parents probably paid for his college education. 


Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

Are you looking to get yourself a specific kind of white man or will just any ole whitey do?

No. I don't want a wigger, I want a man. One whose parents probably paid for his college education. 


You sound like you're looking for a sugar daddy.


Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

Light or dark, I'm still only SERIOUSLY dating black women. Ermm Yeah, just got off the phone with dark chocolate bunny. WinkEmbarrassed
hmm. still haven't shaved that beard yet huh?


Posted By: sache1991
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:20pm
@modelbusiness82 Please share you story of you experiences with black men. I know you have vaguely stated on her that it wasn't pleasant. I would like to hear..this is not a bait post. Geek


Posted By: Le Madonna
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

Are you looking to get yourself a specific kind of white man or will just any ole whitey do?

No. I don't want a wigger, I want a man. One whose parents probably paid for his college education. 


You sound like you're looking for a sugar daddy.

I want a union that will lead to marriage. 


Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:20pm
Were you raised in a white community? And why are you limiting yourself to only white men? You might be ruining your chances of finding a decent relationship. I say, try some Latinos cuz that's probably as close as you'll get to a white dude, and plus a lot of them like black girls of all shades.


Posted By: sache1991
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

Light or dark, I'm still only SERIOUSLY dating black women. Ermm Yeah, just got off the phone with dark chocolate bunny. WinkEmbarrassed
hmm. still haven't shaved that beard yet huh?

Speaking of beard....I tried some men's hair removal cream and it barely worked and it caused a rash on my face. Disapprove


Posted By: Joseph_Sun
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

Are you looking to get yourself a specific kind of white man or will just any ole whitey do?

No. I don't want a wigger, I want a man. One whose parents probably paid for his college education. 


You sound like you're looking for a sugar daddy.

I want a union that will lead to marriage. 
you want a slave master.


Posted By: Le Madonna
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Were you raised in a white community? And why are you limiting yourself to only white men? You might be ruining your chances of finding a decent relationship. I say, try some Latinos cuz that's probably as close as you'll get to a white dude, and plus a lot of them like black girls of all shades.

I'm not limiting, I'm just saying. I've dated all races, just not white yet. My ex was Arab. 


Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:23pm
I think they prefer light women.


Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:23pm
i mean, if you want yourself a redneck, put on some overalls and a plaid button down then hit up a rodeo.

if you want an ivy league white boy, throw on some shorts and boat shoes, talk valley girl speak, pledge phi kappa phi.

if you're lusting for just any ole white boy, start chatting up Bob, your local refrigerator repair man.

things of that nature




Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:24pm
It is a shame how elementary the OP is.


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

Are you looking to get yourself a specific kind of white man or will just any ole whitey do?

No. I don't want a wigger, I want a man. One whose parents probably paid for his college education. 
i didnt know we could say that here...

i mean without it being censored.



Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:25pm
I've seen light skin/mixed girls with white men. I don't see as many of them unless they the type that was raised around white people and just naturally prefer white men.

From what I've observed, white men care less about skin color and more about body type and socioeconomic status/class level.

A thick redbone from the hood will not pull a white man as easy as a slim dark skinned girl from the burbs.

And a dark skinned hood girl wont get a white man like a light skin suburb girl.

White men like women they feel comfortable around which is black girls raised around whites, not no hood girls.  So that has something to do with it as well

That's just my HYPOTHESIS tho...I have a lightbright friend that is interested in white men but she say that when they go black they want undiluted dark chocolate not no light girl. Personally I dont think they care, I just think that light women are so used to being worshipped/sweated/being put on a pedestal by black men that they interpret white men do not like them at all simply because they arent as wonderstruck by their lightness.


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:26pm
OP, please stop acting like White men are a prize. They are just like any other group of men. Stop calling them "White Knights." Dead


Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:27pm
I think I'm going to write a book called How to Get Mr. White to Put a Ring On It.  I will be a gazillionaire.


Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:29pm
no offense black1chyna, but please refrain from saying that black girl xyz can't pull a white man like some other black girl can. they aint the one's worth "pulling", we are.


Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:30pm
BTL - i knew you would be in here.  LOL


Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

 I just think that light women are so used to being worshipped/sweated/being put on a pedestal by black men that they interpret white men do not like them at all simply because they arent as wonderstruck by their lightness.

LMAO LOL


Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:31pm
OP - if you are having a hard time attracting white men, then perhaps its nothing to do with your color and moreso other factors.



Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

no offense black1chyna, but please refrain from saying that black girl xyz can't pull a white man like some other black girl can. they aint the one's worth "pulling", we are.

Now you know I aint mean it like that LOL


Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

@modelbusiness82 Please share you story of you experiences with black men. I know you have vaguely stated on her that it wasn't pleasant. I would like to hear..this is not a bait post. Geek


I've dated several black men from HS through adult life. I don't have issues with black men, I have issues with hoodrats & ratchet bums who think being male and having something between their legs that women genetically can't have = a special privilege to act a fool & disrespect women. Big difference.

Just so happens that the man I'm marrying is not a black man. Nothing more.


Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:32pm
men are men. if you have a vagina, and they have a penis.. there is possible attraction there. 


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:34pm
I wanna know where all these privilege-having, stuck up, used-to-being-on-a-pedestal light skin women are that BHM speaks of so often cuz I haven't met any of these people irl LOL

btw, you act like ls bw ought to be envious of darker women because white men seem to date them more

This is pathetic and divisive mentality

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

I've seen light skin/mixed girls with white men. I don't see as many of them unless they the type that was raised around white people and just naturally prefer white men.

From what I've observed, white men care less about skin color and more about body type and socioeconomic status/class level.

A thick redbone from the hood will not pull a white man as easy as a slim dark skinned girl from the burbs.

And a dark skinned hood girl wont get a white man like a light skin suburb girl.

White men like women they feel comfortable around which is black girls raised around whites, not no hood girls.  So that has something to do with it as well

That's just my HYPOTHESIS tho...I have a lightbright friend that is interested in white men but she say that when they go black they want undiluted dark chocolate not no light girl. Personally I dont think they care, I just think that light women are so used to being worshipped/sweated/being put on a pedestal by black men that they interpret white men do not like them at all simply because they arent as wonderstruck by their lightness.


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:37pm
I don't think WM like dark BW more. I think you see more dark BW dating WM, because it is easier. WM are very easy. BM are more difficult to woo IMO.


Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Were you raised in a white community? And why are you limiting yourself to only white men? You might be ruining your chances of finding a decent relationship. I say, try some Latinos cuz that's probably as close as you'll get to a white dude, and plus a lot of them like black girls of all shades.


I'm not limiting, I'm just saying. I've dated all races, just not white yet. My ex was Arab. 

Do you have a checklist? Is it your goal to have a relationship with every race in the world? When did this attraction to white men develop?


Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:38pm
I mean, a man is a man. I've pulled from God's bountiful rainbow enough to know that you can find a bum in any race or ethnicity. So instead of focusing solely on grabbing someone based on how much melanin he has (or doesn't), how about making sure that your future SO isn't a jackass.

Didn't someone post a thread earlier this month with some lost soul of a black woman who "pulled" a white man & married him but he liked to call her racist names during sex? That's a nightmare...but if all you fixate on is race rather than morality/etc...you're headed down that road.


Posted By: Joseph_Sun
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I don't think WM like dark BW more. I think you see more dark BW dating WM, because it is easier. WM are very easy. BM are more difficult to woo IMO.
you ok lima? I think the white lust is affecting your mind


Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I don't think WM like dark BW more. I think you see more dark BW dating WM, because it is easier. WM are very easy. BM are more difficult to woo IMO.


Confused

Men in general are easy to woo. Just look in their direction with a welcoming expression and 90% of your work is done as a woman.



Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:43pm
Girl dont eeeeven start.....


Once again, you are reaching and adding ish that aint there into my posts.

Da hayle Imma act like light skin girls should be jealous of dark skin girls because white men date dark skinned girls more? Imma need you to look at my username once again and reevaluate what you just typed. Does that even sound like something I would say? Really lmao

If you don't understand something, next time just ask for clarification and I'll gladly catch you up

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I wanna know where all these privilege-having, stuck up, used-to-being-on-a-pedestal light skin women are that BHM speaks of so often cuz I haven't met any of these people irl LOL

btw, you act like ls bw ought to be envious of darker women because white men seem to date them more

This is pathetic and divisive mentality

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

I've seen light skin/mixed girls with white men. I don't see as many of them unless they the type that was raised around white people and just naturally prefer white men.

From what I've observed, white men care less about skin color and more about body type and socioeconomic status/class level.

A thick redbone from the hood will not pull a white man as easy as a slim dark skinned girl from the burbs.

And a dark skinned hood girl wont get a white man like a light skin suburb girl.

White men like women they feel comfortable around which is black girls raised around whites, not no hood girls.  So that has something to do with it as well

That's just my HYPOTHESIS tho...I have a lightbright friend that is interested in white men but she say that when they go black they want undiluted dark chocolate not no light girl. Personally I dont think they care, I just think that light women are so used to being worshipped/sweated/being put on a pedestal by black men that they interpret white men do not like them at all simply because they arent as wonderstruck by their lightness.


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:46pm
I think what you originally wrote says everything b1c... no reaching needed


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I don't think WM like dark BW more. I think you see more dark BW dating WM, because it is easier. WM are very easy. BM are more difficult to woo IMO.


Confused

Men in general are easy to woo. Just look in their direction with a welcoming expression and 90% of your work is done as a woman.

 
True, but IMO BM aren't as open to marriage. It may not be popular, but that is just how I feel.


Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I think what you originally wrote says everything b1c... no reaching needed

Are you schizophrenic? Do you see things that aren't there? If you are, there is help for that. If you aren't, there is no excuse


Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I don't think WM like dark BW more. I think you see more dark BW dating WM, because it is easier. WM are very easy. BM are more difficult to woo IMO.


Confused

Men in general are easy to woo. Just look in their direction with a welcoming expression and 90% of your work is done as a woman.

 
True, but IMO BM aren't as open to marriage. It may not be popular, but that is just how I feel.


^^ ahhh ok...yes now you clarified. I thought you just meant like to find a man vs getting wived by a man.


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:49pm
stfu

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I think what you originally wrote says everything b1c... no reaching needed

Are you schizophrenic? Do you see things that aren't there? If you are, there is help for that. If you aren't, there is no excuse


Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:53pm
I think a lot of black women in general live under the impression that no man of any other race would ever find them attractive or be open to dating them outside of black men. A lot of this is due to the negative reinforcement within the community: 1 part "black women aren't pretty" thanks to mass media and the absence of positive representations of black women in mainstream media + 1 part "if you date out you're a traitor and a horrible failure to the AA community".

So, if you grow up constantly being force fed the above, you would - by default - think that you would have "no chance" with other races. When, in fact, that's not necessarily the case and you are only limited by your own beliefs and desires.


Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:53pm
lmao that's what you should have done on page 8 before you made a fool of yourself

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

stfu

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I think what you originally wrote says everything b1c... no reaching needed

Are you schizophrenic? Do you see things that aren't there? If you are, there is help for that. If you aren't, there is no excuse


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:


^^ ahhh ok...yes now you clarified. I thought you just meant like to find a man vs getting wived by a man.
 
Yeah, getting any man into bed is easy. Finding a man to marry isn't hard either, but finding a economically stable man to marry isn't as easy. I've mainly dated BM. I've had positive experiences. The BM I dated were loving, committed, kind, etc, but they weren't looking for marriage. I think our community just doesn't place the same emphasis on marriage. I have nothing against BM. I don't believe in setting racial restrictions on mate selection. I was just hypothesizing on why there appears to be more dark BW with WM.


Posted By: Le Madonna
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:56pm
Stop derailing my thread and get back on topic. 


Posted By: Joseph_Sun
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

Stop derailing my thread and get back on topic. 
post your pic


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by Joseph_Sun Joseph_Sun wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I don't think WM like dark BW more. I think you see more dark BW dating WM, because it is easier. WM are very easy. BM are more difficult to woo IMO.
you ok lima? I think the white lust is affecting your mind
 
I'm ok. I don't see how what I said constitutes "White lust."


Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:01am
oh god, stop the madness. no chance with other races? when will we stop holding these folks up on pedestals?



Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:02am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

This thread has potential!
hahhaahaah!! *puts the kettle on*
 
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by Joseph_Sun Joseph_Sun wrote:

the white lust in this place is reaching astronomical levels


Hell must be a real place...because it just froze over...I actually agree with something Joe Sun said.

WTF?!
!! damn, sh!t just got real.
*Turns off tea kettle*

Neka, this thread ain't nothin' so far. SSDD for real.LOL


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:04am
b1c, we all know you treasure lightskinnedness so traces of you're ideology are all up and through your posts and you don't even consciously know it

Why don't you just admit that is how you would react if you were light skin because you would feel empowered by the pedestal that self-loathing black men would put you on

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

lmao that's what you should have done on page 8 before you made a fool of yourself




Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:07am

or it could be just as simple as there are black women that are only attracted to black men




Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:08am
@ Blac and Alias




Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

@ Blac and Alias




I'm only quoting because I can't understand how he's sliding in! Not instigating at all!


Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:11am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

*Turns off tea kettle*

Neka, this thread ain't nothin' so far. SSDD for real.LOL
 rRIGHT?!
 
dang!! i was just gon let the water boil out.
 
walked clean away from the stove. thread was about to be on fire!!


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:11am
I swear BHM is obsessed with the stuck on privilege LS black girl trope almost as much as Whites are stuck on the dark skin boogeyman



And all this over the opinions of White meat!?!? Ni99a please gtfohwtbs!




Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:12am
self loathing black men put me on a pedestal for other features so I know of what I speak.

Again, if you didn't understand my post, next time ask WHY instead of reaching because it makes you look silly

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

b1c, we all know you treasure lightskinnedness so traces of you're ideology are all up and through your posts and you don't even consciously know it

Why don't you just admit that is how you would react if you were light skin because you would feel empowered by the pedestal that self-loathing black men would put you on

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

lmao that's what you should have done on page 8 before you made a fool of yourself




Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:14am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I swear BHM is obsessed with the stuck on privilege LS black girl trope almost as much as Whites are stuck on the dark skin boogeyman

Do you leave your house and interact with other black people on the daily?
Do you have an instagram or twitter account?

Be for m'fing real lmao you acting like colorism and skin tone beauty is something BHM pulls out they behind for no reason. You acting like it aint reminds me of how white people act like racism went away with the civil rights era.


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:14am
Uhmm hmm. U low key but I see you model Geek

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

@ Blac and Alias




I'm only quoting because I can't understand how he's sliding in! Not instigating at all!


Posted By: jimmy_rustle
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:15am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:


or it could be just as simple as there are black women that are only attracted to black men



Not possible.  Asian women are notorious for marrying out, 40% of Asian women get married to non-Asian guys.  You'll think Asian women have less affinity to Asian guys in comparison to black women to black men right?  That is actually wrong, there is only a 4% gap between Asian women's preferences for IR when compared to black women.  

The idea of black loyalty is a myth, minorities in general tend to be more open to dating out because of the overall numbers and other reasons.  Notice black men have the most interested in dating out...interesting.  








Print Page | Close Window