Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=359061
Printed Date: Nov 22 2017 at 11:46pm

Topic: New Aliexpress Hair ! Brazilian
Posted By: Mamiixsoxpretty5
Subject: New Aliexpress Hair ! Brazilian
Date Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 3:24pm
Okay so I purchased 3 bundles of hair from alibaba, this seller also is a seller on aliexpress but they're prices are lower on alibaba & I was able to use PayPal, I ordered Friday at 4 am, it shipped Friday at 6 am & came this morning, I ordered 3 bundles of brazilian body wave hair, i got a 26", a 24" & a 20", the hair is soft, thick from top to bottom, true to length& the weft construction is pretty good, I can't give a thorough review of the hair because I haven't installed it but so far it meets my expectations, the shipping was fast & the seller is really nice & responds quickly, my total came up to $181.50 for all 3 bundles (: I wish you could all see the hair in person lol because this phone camera isn't showing how nice the hair is [/URL][/IMG] http://img833.imageshack.us/i/img201304151247169472.jpg/" rel="nofollow"> [/IMG] http://img843.imageshack.us/i/img20130415103051911.jpg/" rel="nofollow"> [/IMG] http://img703.imageshack.us/i/img20130415124637524.jpg/" rel="nofollow"> [/IMG] http://img827.imageshack.us/i/img20130415103151844.jpg/" rel="nofollow"> ">

Replies:
Posted By: SN2BPHD
Date Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 3:52pm
looks pretty. The true test is the wash and install though.

Date Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

looks pretty. The true test is the wash and install though.
Thank you, I washed them I'm just waiting for them to dry, then I'll show pictures of them dry & it'll be installed Saturday & dyed so I'll show pictures of it then as well

Posted By: CaramelKittyKat
Date Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 4:45pm
Beautiful. That's the same exact price I just paid for the same lengths of QHP Peruvian body wave. Did this hair have any type of smell to it?

Date Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by CaramelKittyKat CaramelKittyKat wrote:

Beautiful. That's the same exact price I just paid for the same lengths of QHP Peruvian body wave. Did this hair have any type of smell to it?
A pleasant smell, not a bad one, did your hair have a smell ? I wanted to get more QHP in the future, I had it before but was lucky enough to have bundles with no smell, I'm scared this time around it'll smell bad .

Posted By: CaramelKittyKat
Date Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 5:13pm
I haven't received it yet. I should have it by friday. I purchased their straight hair and that had no smell and lasted for over a year. Im actually wearing it right now. This is my first wavy purchase with them. If it does smell I will def be pming you for your vendor lol

Posted By: iheartmr
Date Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 9:26pm
That's some beautiful thick hair. Who is the vendor?

Date Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by iheartmr iheartmr wrote:

I will PM you the vendor now .

Posted By: mizzlocaa
Date Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 9:50pm
Can you PM me the vendor as well?!

Posted By: Lea11
Date Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 9:16am
Beautiful hair

Posted By: Spring Girl
Date Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 9:57am
I don't think this is QHP hair.

Date Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Spring Girl Spring Girl wrote:

I don't think this is QHP hair.
It's not ..

Posted By: desire-moi
Date Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 6:44pm
The ends look goodThumbs Up...if i order from ali i always 2more inches cause i know im gonna have to cut it

Posted By: shantel75
Date Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 7:33pm
QHP hair is nice, but I can't get pass the smell. I'd like the vendor info too, please?! Thanks.

Posted By: Lipstickbandit
Date Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 10:35pm
That hair is so full and luscious, I just bought some hair but I'm always down for more! Can I get the vendor info as well PM'ed?

Posted By: pinkaboo
Date Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 11:05am
Caramel, have you tried QHP's Peruvian before? How is it?

Date Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 11:06am
That hair is purrrty!! Can you please pm the vendor too?

Posted By: carol7664
Date Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 9:42pm
Out of lurk mode to ask that you please send me a pm with the vendors name

Date Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 9:51pm
Quick update ! I washed the hair in silicone conditioner & let it air dry & the hair is truly beautiful, its so silky & smooth & I measured it & the 20 inch is 21 inches, the 24 inch was 26 inches & the 26 inch was 28 inches, the hair did not shed, the ends are still thick & luscious, i will post pictures of it dryed tomorrow morning & post pictures of the install Saturday afternoon

Date Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 12:28am
Thanks for sharing. I was just sitting here looking at their website wondering whether to take the leap or not.... I wonder how the Peruvian hair feels.

Date Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 1:37am
I hear that the Brazilian, mongololian & Malaysian hair is the best
Originally posted by pinkaboo pinkaboo wrote:

Thanks for sharing. I was just sitting here looking at their website wondering whether to take the leap or not.... I wonder how the Peruvian hair feels.

Posted By: __rachael
Date Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 7:24am
Gorg!!! Clap

Posted By: cokafor
Date Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 10:17am
Could you also PM the vendor. I ordered from YBL on aliexpress paid like $400 and got some booty hair....I cannot be got again. I don't know why I just didn't just stick with QHP.

Posted By: misscapri
Date Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 10:30am
Would you mind pming me the vendor info as well?

Date Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 10:43am
I just searched ybl & nothing cane up, you sure it wasn't KBL ?
Originally posted by cokafor cokafor wrote:

Could you also PM the vendor. I ordered from YBL on aliexpress paid like $400 and got some booty hair....I cannot be got again. I don't know why I just didn't just stick with QHP.

Posted By: Marisa92
Date Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 1:11pm
Gorgeous hair! do you mind pming me the vendor? I've been searching all over for a good reasonable aliexpress vendor.

Posted By: QueenLady
Date Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 5:55pm
Can you please PM me the vendor thanks

Posted By: iChinaaBanks
Date Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Mamiixsoxpretty5 Mamiixsoxpretty5 wrote:

me too please !

Posted By: Lottie0987
Date Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 7:35am
Can someone please PM me the vendor as well?
thanks!

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 8:52am
I would also like to know the vendor..that is fast shipping I need my hair for Vegas for the fight..

thanks

Posted By: bella23
Date Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 10:42am
please can i also get a pm?? looking forward to that install!Big smile *back to lurking*

Posted By: PerfectDiva
Date Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 11:33am
Looks great!

Date Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 12:21pm
Ok so I placed my order last night.... Is it here yet?? Is it here yet?? Open, open open!! Gosh, the anticipation....Hair is definitely an addiction. I haven't even used my QHP hair yet : )

Posted By: kandegirl
Date Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 12:53pm
Looks good!
Please PM me the vendor. Thanks

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 12:57pm
I love hair that's thick all the way through. Good luck on your new find. I hope it holds up throughout the install!

Posted By: Voce9009
Date Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 4:36pm
I came out of lurk mode just to humbly ask for a pm. I have went through two vendors already just to have hair that is not reusable after 3 months

Posted By: scoobie1005
Date Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 5:02pm
Can you PM me the vendor also...I want to give it a try. Thank you.

Posted By: Addicted2Weave
Date Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 5:43pm
I made an account just to ask for the vendor's name for this hair. It is absolutely GORGEOUS! My next install will be my first purchase from aliexpress or alibaba (heard A LOT about both of them) and I have been researching vendors for WEEKS! Can you PM me the vendor's name as well? Smile

Posted By: kayDIORR
Date Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 10:17pm
soo pretty !
can I get a pm as well please :)

Posted By: coolnerd67
Date Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 10:57pm
Hi, newbie here.
i'm a long time lurker (for about 2 years). i've been looking on alibaba for weeks for some hair for my graduation and i would really appreciate if you could private message me the vendor of your hair as well.

thanks Big smileBig smileBig smile

Posted By: BeYaGyrl
Date Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 12:35am
That hair looks nice and thick! Can you send me the link as well?

Posted By: ms.sherre
Date Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 7:01am
This hair is gorgeous..!!could please pm me too.!! I really need some affordable hair for my sister-n- law wedding..I'm going to be one of her bridesmaids which so far has been so damn expensive!! and I really need something affordable and quailty she's Caucasian so she has a thousand questions about how we're going to have our hair!!LOL

Posted By: Shirelle407
Date Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 8:44am
  I am also trying to put something together for girls in my youth program who are going to the prom and want their hair done.  I have the stylist but need to get the hair at a good price. ( I want to do 25 girls)  I would like the name of the company that you got this hair from or any other good companies.  Any help that could give me would be appreciated  and a Blessing!

Posted By: Soleil
Date Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 11:19am
Gorgeous! Could you send me the link to the vendor please? I'm in dire need of a good vendor. My eyes hurt from staring at the screen for hours and I still haven't found anyone I feel confident to buy from! Thanks in advance :) 

Posted By: CurlySueMarie
Date Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 1:19pm
Beautiful!  Can't wait to see the install!
You may need to add me to the PM List as well : )

Posted By: PinkPanduh
Date Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 7:47pm
I can't see the pictures :( However, everyone seems impressed and I have been looking for quality hair.
Would you mind sharing the link with this newbie??

Date Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 10:57am
Mini update, I got the hair done Friday & dyed it a ginger brown Saturday by mixing dark & lovely auburn & golden blonde, the hair shed one strand during the coloring process, the Hair took color well & isn't damaged ortangled after dying, the hair curls & straightens easily, the hair was very full on the weft & is still full while its installed, no complaunts yet, I love the hair so much I'm already thinking about buying 4 bundles of the mongolian loose wave from the same supplier, I will post pictures after I've been wearing the hair for 10 days bare with me, thanks (:

Posted By: IntricateBeauti
Date Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 1:03pm
Hair looks luscious can you pm me the seller pretty pleaseEmbarrassed

Posted By: Thsausageson
Date Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 3:29pm
Will you PM me the vendor as well

Posted By: SassyHunay
Date Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 5:06pm
@Mamiixsoxpretty5 can you Pm me the vendor please? Thanks!

Posted By: sweetkatia
Date Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 6:23pm
Looks good! Love it! Please PM me the vendor too .Thanks

Date Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 11:21pm
has anyone gotten a PM?

Date Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Thsausageson Thsausageson wrote:

has anyone gotten a PM?
Everyone who has pm'd me first has gotten a pm back ..

Date Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 11:47pm
Is it still to late to get a PM?

Date Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 11:51pm

Is it still to late to get a PM?
No .. Pm me

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:33am
Yayyy Max!!! I got my hair today. Out of the package it's bee-u-tee-ful. I'm also going to lighten and highlight... We'll see how it holds up.... We better stock up before the bandwagon gets rolling. Thank you so much for sharing. That was extremely nice of you

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 7:52am

Yayyy Max!!! I got my hair today. Out of the package it's bee-u-tee-ful. I'm also going to lighten and highlight... We'll see how it holds up.... We better stock up before the bandwagon gets rolling. Thank you so much for sharing. That was extremely nice of you
yesss, I'm getting another batch of hair next week before the quality goes down lol, what type of hair did you order ? & what lengths ?

Posted By: pebbles251
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 9:01am
yea! you got your hair.....now only if i can decide what to order...i want some very curly hair for summer.

I am happy I tried these non American vendors...i spent a lot of money on EP, ONYC, TRUE INDIAN HAIR, INDIQUE etc and to be honest their hair last just as long as the QHP I am currently wearing. So for a fraction of that cost I am willing to send my money to China......minus the smell the hair is good.

Posted By: Miss_Toyin
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 3:30pm
New to BMH, and have been doing tons of reading the past few days on IVs and CVs. Could you PM the name of the vendor please

Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 4:26pm
Hey Maxx Im still waiting on my PM! Thank you again for sharing.

Posted By: lladybug86
Date Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 6:21pm
can i get a PM too please????

Posted By: Barbs516
Date Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 1:33pm
Please pm me the vendor also

Posted By: keepitmovin11
Date Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 4:52pm
can you pm me the vendor please? Thanks!

Posted By: iheartmavs41
Date Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 8:02pm
Please PM the vender, as well.

Posted By: juss_callme_B
Date Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 3:00am
Hair looks amazing!! Pretty!

Posted By: jermimag
Date Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 12:16pm
I will be going on vacation to the caribbean this summer. I purchased three bundles of brazilian body wave hair from Ebay (Yes, Ebay!) and I'm so excited to install. 

I know that the hair can be washed. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this kind of hair as far as getting it wet at the beach. I don't know if the salt water will affect it in anyway.

Comments and suggestions would be very much appreciated. Don't want the hair looking a mess while I'm away. 

Posted By: PrettyInWeaves
Date Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 1:32pm
PM Me too!!!! 

Posted By: DamiaRose
Date Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 4:58pm
I'm sold on the hair and the fact that you can easily use Paypal so that I can avoid my huge 2 mos. battle with QHP when I tried to do the same. I'll wait for your update before I take the leap :) 

Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 12:52pm
I got my hair yesterday! Its beautiful and very soft no smell I cowashed it and the waves came back. I ordered Malaysian loose wave. Ordered Monday got to me Thursday and great customer service thinking of ordering some brazilian curly and straight next.

Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 1:01pm
Marisa, isn't the hair so purty??!! I bought the Brazilian and I'm thinking about the Malaysian. Us your Malaysian flyaway at all? Which hair type is heavier, Malaysian or Brazilian?

Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 1:05pm
It has a few fly aways I cant wait to see how it straightens. I havent had brazilian hair in a while but I think the brazilian would be thicker the malaysian is very soft. Im getting it installed tonight

Posted By: SassyHunay
Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 1:08pm
I am ordering as soon as I get to work. I need new hair for the big ball I am going to in 2wks. Do they have a really curly/ deep wave texture

Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 1:10pm
I saw a curly texture that looked beautiful. They have a good variety of textures.

Posted By: rebelle .
Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by CaramelKittyKat CaramelKittyKat wrote:

I haven't received it yet. I should have it by friday. I purchased their straight hair and that had no smell and lasted for over a year. Im actually wearing it right now. This is my first wavy purchase with them. If it does smell I will def be pming you for your vendor lol

Yeah, their straight hair shouldn't have a smell to it.  According to Cathy (one of their sellers) the smell should only come from the wavy hair because they put Marcel water on it to keep the style. I'm glad her answer was consistent with their products.  I just wish all the hair smelled the same. Ouch

Posted By: rebelle .
Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by iChinaaBanks iChinaaBanks wrote:

me too please !

Same here. Embarrassed

Posted By: iheartmr
Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 11:19pm

Marisa, isn't the hair so purty??!! I bought the Brazilian and I'm thinking about the Malaysian. Us your Malaysian flyaway at all? Which hair type is heavier, Malaysian or Brazilian?
I'm thinking about purchasing the brazilian wavy. Is the hair silky? Does it have fly aways?

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 12:15am
I will cave.

Can I have a PM, too, please?

Posted By: Maddi0529
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 1:20pm
hey did you get the vendor name? if so can yu pm me thanks

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Marisa92 Marisa92 wrote:

It has a few fly aways I cant wait to see how it straightens. I havent had brazilian hair in a while but I think the brazilian would be thicker the malaysian is very soft. Im getting it installed tonight
it straightens lovely & easily & its still so full of body while its straightened & the waves come back when wet

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 2:31pm
Oh my goashes!! I'm so jealous of you chicks! I still have to color mine before I use it. I can't wait. I'm still debating on getting a sew in, which I haven't had in like 2 years or trying to make my first wig... Either way the hair is gorge, I can't wait!... I hope it holds up after I color and highlight. (fingers crossed)

Posted By: Hawk
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 3:57pm
the hair looks so nice

If anyone has vendor info please PM me too

Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 4:19pm
hey can you pm the vendor!!! thanks alot

Posted By: pRiNCesSChANeL
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 4:46pm
Can we get some new PICSSSSSSSSS pleaseeeeee !!!!!!

Posted By: MysMonica
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 10:20pm
I do wanna see some more updates and pics, but in the mean time can someone pm me the vendor info, I wanna order pronto!! Geek

Posted By: rapunzels_arie
Date Posted: May 04 2013 at 11:40pm
I think a lot of people be "sleeping" on alibaba mainly because you have to pay for shipping but I honestly didn't realize that even paying for shipping its still cheaper than aliexpress... I honestly like my vendor I haven't had any complaints and the hair feels lovely

Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 12:01am
Originally posted by rapunzels_arie rapunzels_arie wrote:

I think a lot of people be "sleeping" on alibaba mainly because you have to pay for shipping but I honestly didn't realize that even paying for shipping its still cheaper than aliexpress... I honestly like my vendor I haven't had any complaints and the hair feels lovely

DO YOU HAVE PICS? CAN YOU SEND ME YOUR VENDOR NAME

Posted By: laddie
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:09pm
I'm on the lookout for more wavy hair & an alternative to QHP. 
If someone doesn't mind, could you please PM the vendor?

Posted By: bxmisfit
Date Posted: May 05 2013 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Hawk Hawk wrote:

the hair looks so nice

If anyone has vendor info please PM me too

Date Posted: May 06 2013 at 12:40am
I'm still waiting for a PM and its been like 3 weeks smh

Date Posted: May 06 2013 at 12:45am

yea!!! I have been waiting also. hopefully someone will update us on the hair bc something seems ah little fishy lol

Date Posted: May 06 2013 at 12:53am

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: May 06 2013 at 6:39am
I hope this isn't the vendor I use. With all these "can I get a pm" I'm praying there won't be a bhm effect.

Posted By: pebbles251
Date Posted: May 06 2013 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Maddi0529 Maddi0529 wrote:

yea!!! I have been waiting also. hopefully someone will update us on the hair bc something seems ah little fishy lol
with that attitude why would she or any one PM you her vendor? you all begging with attitude...damn sonLOL. Also perhaps she got tired of sending PMs. Can you imaging how many people inbox her. And yes some people recieved Pm in the first week.

Posted By: DinaBina3
Date Posted: May 06 2013 at 10:12am
Looks like really great hair & those prices are amazing. Can you PM me the vendor information. Thanks [:)]

Date Posted: May 06 2013 at 10:45am
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

Originally posted by Maddi0529 Maddi0529 wrote:

with that attitude why would she or any one PM you her vendor? you all begging with attitude...damn sonLOL. Also perhaps she got tired of sending PMs. Can you imaging how many people inbox her. And yes some people recieved Pm in the first week.
Lol right, I have almost 150 PMS, its hard to reply to them all

Posted By: foxxyrenee
Date Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:37am
hi can you pm that vendor also ive tried QHS before N PHS but i wouldnt mind trying someone different

Date Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:47am
oh helllll no !!! Mamii your better then me !! that is waaaay too many !! and 98% of these people joined BHM JUST to ask for the vendor!

Date Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by foxxyrenee foxxyrenee wrote:

hi can you pm that vendor also ive tried QHS before N PHS but i wouldnt mind trying someone different

what is QHS ?

Date Posted: May 06 2013 at 12:40pm
There are a few fly aways.

Originally posted by Marisa92 Marisa92 wrote:

it straightens lovely & easily & its still so full of body while its straightened & the waves come back when wet

Date Posted: May 06 2013 at 12:41pm
Follow me on IG for pics of my hair @PrissyRissy_

Print Page | Close Window