Print Page | Close Window

Halle Berry Pregnant Again!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=358659
Printed Date: Jan 25 2020 at 11:11pm

Topic: Halle Berry Pregnant Again!
Posted By: newin2009
Subject: Halle Berry Pregnant Again!
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:45pm
As reported by TMZ. I wonder if she did this on purpose so that she, Nahla, and the new baby can leave the country to be with Olivier.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/05/halle-berry-pregnant-boy-olivier-martinez/" rel="nofollow - http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/05/halle-berry-pregnant-boy-olivier-martinez/

Halle Berry
PREGNANT!!!
Exclusive
0405-halle-barry-olivia-getty-babyHalle Berry is pregnant with her second child ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the actress and her fiance, Olivier Martinez, tell TMZ ... Halle is around 3 months pregnant -- based on the pics and some other facts we know ... she may be a little further along.

What's more ... they know the sex.  It's a boy.

This could explain why Halle and Olivier were so upset when paparazzi got too close to her earlier this week at LAX while she was carrying soon-to-be big sister Nahla, who is 5.

It's definitely worth noting ... Halle is 46, and Olivier is 47.

0405-halle-barry-getty-feb
Check out this pic of Halle at the Oscars (above) in late February.  A source connected with the actress tells us Halle was feeling sick and was complaining she had gained a little weight.  We're told days later she found out she was pregnant.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/05/halle-berry-pregnant-boy-olivier-martinez/#ixzz2PcJ8vAtC" rel="nofollow - http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/05/halle-berry-pregnant-boy-olivier-martinez/#ixzz2PcJ8vAtC
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com/" rel="nofollow - http://tmzstore.com

Replies:
Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:48pm
*placeholder*

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:50pm
first page, and how stupid would that be.. 

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:51pm
you gon learn

Posted By: Merin
Is he white again? Let me go look.

Oh I see.......if you google his name the picture of him all beat up comes up. DAMN that Gabriel beat the crap out of him.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture

oh.

Posted By: LushHair_Fein
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:52pm
and the plot thickens............................................................

Posted By: EPITOME
why not copy/paste the article into your thread?

Posted By: Merin
I didnt mean to do that

Posted By: zolloh
So in 3yrs she gon' be paying child support to 2 men?

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

LOL

I'm sayin...Stern Smile

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:54pm

Last one! For now 

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:54pm
Common sense doesn't grow in everyone's garden.

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

Is he white again? Let me go look.

Oh I see.......if you google his name the picture of him all beat up comes up. DAMN that Gabriel beat the crap out of him.

no it was the other way around Gabriel got the chit beat outta him.. 

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:55pm
*Paging Afro*

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:57pm
post article!

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:57pm
Who called?

Posted By: binky622
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:58pm

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:58pm

Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

that pony is scary...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: newin2009
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

why not copy/paste the article into your thread?
Wasn't sure if the site would start acting wonky. It's posted now.

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:00pm

what is up with u and afro and this damn pony?Dead

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:00pm
Multiple baby daddies...at least she married the Black men.

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:01pm
maybe she actually loves Olivier...it'll be good for Nahla to have a sibling

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Halle needs to have a baby with a black man if she doesn't want a fight over custody....this dude Hispanic right?? He ain't going nowhere.

ugggghhhhhhDead

Posted By: Fcgriffin

I'd like to know too

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:03pm
ugh, everyones having babies except me. 

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

ugh, everyones having babies except me. 

+1

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:05pm
Carrying a clutch and staring at a woman's chest at the same time? Shocked

At the same damn time! LOL Cry LOL

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:05pm
She's grown and she has more than enough time and money to give to her children so...good for her. I hope this time she comes out with some sort of maternity products because she was cute during her last pregnancy.

Hopefully they can learn how to be one big happy family.

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Exactly... I feel sorry for Oliver...  That woman is going to turn him cray cray for real....  LOL

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:07pm
ooo she can be added to the bump watch thread. woot woot!

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:08pm

^^^^

I was just thinking that...  I saw some pics of her in there not too long ago...   lol

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:08pm
that dress is gorgeous

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:12pm
Why is Halle called out due to her choice in having children by several men ? We know women in real life and black hair media can relate to multiple BD. The media would never get in Beyonce little girl face like the way they treat Halle little girl . At least she can afford to take care of her kids without a man . Team Halle . Embarrassed

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:12pm
but 46 tho..........

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

but 46 tho..........
I gave birth to India in my 40's . My mom had my sister at 50 . I really have to be careful .

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:13pm
46 and pregnant? so she will have a 10-year old when she is 56? What's wrong with these women?
Selfish.

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:17pm
she is a nut..not because she pregnant but because she is

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:23pm
She is looking right in that dress, I love it.   

At 47??  With a man that beat your baby daddy down?  She better get him to hand over his custodial rights like she should have done iwth Gabriel.

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Why is Halle called out due to her choice in having children by several men ? We know women in real life and black hair media can relate to multiple BD. The media would never get in Beyonce little girl face like the way they treat Halle little girl . At least she can afford to take care of her kids without a man . Team Halle . Embarrassed

Ok so women having children with multiple men is cool as long as they can take care of them?
to some extent, yes. Shyt happens. If she were married to that model dude and they didnt work out and a baby came out of it and now with oliver who shes going to be married to and they dont work out. It happens. I would much rather a woman who has multiple baby daddies and can afford to take care of those kids on her own than a poor person having multiple baby daddies and depending on the govt to assist her with them.

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:24pm
[QUOTE=sexyandfamous]46 and pregnant? so she will have a 10-year old when she is 56? What's wrong with these women?
Selfish.
[/QUOTE No.  Selfish is when you have children young and the grandparents raise your kids at 70 . 

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

She's grown and she has more than enough time and money to give to her children so...good for her. I hope this time she comes out with some sort of maternity products because she was cute during her last pregnancy.

Hopefully they can learn how to be one big happy family.

yeah

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:32pm

[QUOTE=sexyandfamous]46 and pregnant? so she will have a 10-year old when she is 56? What's wrong with these women?
Selfish.
[/QUOTE No.  Selfish is when you have children young and the grandparents raise your kids at 70 . 

this

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:33pm
Sleepy

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

46 and pregnant? so she will have a 10-year old when she is 56? What's wrong with these women?
Selfish.

What??

She gonna be 56, still bad as hell, with more than enough money to take care of her and her kids

What's the issue?

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:37pm
My mom's friend just had a baby in here 40s. 
She cried like somebody died when she found out. 

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:37pm
well on the other hand ... she can't wait and see 

this is the last lap

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:38pm
ppl are worried about her age when her children are older, trust by the time they do modern medicine will be able to accommodate life expectancy and extending it.

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:38pm
My  niece is 42 43 and just got married (1st time) and trying to get preg for first time. I hope everything works out for them. 

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:55pm
I hope everything works out for them & she has a healthy pregnancy & birth.

She had her first one at what...43/42? I want children & I can imagine that if I was unmarried at that age I'd at least have kids.

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

LOLLOL
I think that's Pedro Almodovar, a director from Spain 

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:11pm
sometimes this place overstates the risk associated with pregnancy at an older age,

whilst there are some risks, a lot of older women have healthy pregnancies with healthier babies like women half their age

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:13pm
Nicccccccce! Can't wait to see her wonderful pregnant boobs again!! 

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:14pm
my mom popped one out at 41 so age isn't a huge deal to me...as long as the baby is healthy and she continues to live a healthy lifestyle then everyone is fine.  i always think it's a good idea to have more than one child because i knew what it was like to be an only child for a very long time.

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

sometimes this place overstates the risk associated with pregnancy at an older age,

whilst there are some risks, a lot of older women have healthy pregnancies with healthier babies like women half their age

Yes. I think people on here can be very negative/pessimistic/angry though

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

my mom popped one out at 41 so age isn't a huge deal to me...as long as the baby is healthy and she continues to live a healthy lifestyle then everyone is fine.  i always think it's a good idea to have more than one child because i knew what it was like to be an only child for a very long time.

no mam

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

i saw you styling,

loved the blue and white

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:20pm

no mam

LOL  i was lonely.  i had too many storylines going on with my barbies.  i needed a sister or brother.

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:21pm

everyone on bhm is a dr. shuddup.

Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:25pm
lol

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:26pm

Guuuurl!LOL

Actin' like 1 in 1 babies born to mothers over 35 have severe defects.

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:28pm

yes
I didn't realize getting pregnant at 40 was a big deal. 

My niece is having issues because she had other medical issues (chron's and surgeries in the past)

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:33pm

ClapHeart

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:33pm
she's healthy and better kept than many

she's diabetic but has it well under control

she looks fantastic (not a diagnosis/assessment of how she manages diabetes /bhmdisclaimer)

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

she's healthy and better kept than many

she's diabetic but has it well under control

she looks fantastic (not a diagnosis/assessment of how she manages diabetes /bhmdisclaimer)

didn't she say she cured herself of type-1 diabetes? 

Posted By: funkydiva2
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

LOLLOL
I think that's Pedro Almodovar, a director from Spain 

I think Pedro is actually just holding Halle's purse while she is posing for the camera, many times celebrities will have someone hold their purses and phone while they take pics

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:53pm
Halle Berry
Actress
Halle Maria Berry is an American actress and former fashion model. She won an Academy Award for Best Actress in 2002 for her performance in Monster's Ball, becoming the first and, as of 2013, the only ...  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halle_Berry" rel="nofollow -
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1163&bih=576&q=halle+berry+born&sa=X&ei=kzlfUcyBIa_W0gHohoDwBg&sqi=2&ved=0CLEBEOgTKAE" rel="nofollow - Born : August 14, 1966 (age 46),  https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1163&bih=576&q=cleveland+ohio&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAw8HsxKHfq6-gWFxnrHOklV1rFJ7qtZeWH2-s0fNaaG27C0AaXvVxSkAAAA&sa=X&ei=kzlfUcyBIa_W0gHohoDwBg&sqi=2&ved=0CLIBEJsTKAI" rel="nofollow - Cleveland
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1163&bih=576&q=halle+berry+height&sa=X&ei=kzlfUcyBIa_W0gHohoDwBg&sqi=2&ved=0CLUBEOgTKAE" rel="nofollow - Height : 5' 6" (1.68 m)
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1163&bih=576&q=halle+berry+partner&sa=X&ei=kzlfUcyBIa_W0gHohoDwBg&sqi=2&ved=0CLgBEOgTKAE" rel="nofollow - Partner :  https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1163&bih=576&q=olivier+martinez&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAy8HsxKnfq6-gVGFUVH24WPW-sp5h0Svv--W3lWXJWsws-AJAFMjoj4qAAAA&sa=X&ei=kzlfUcyBIa_W0gHohoDwBg&sqi=2&ved=0CLkBEJsTKAI" rel="nofollow - Olivier Martinez  (2010–)
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1163&bih=576&q=halle+berry+movies+and+tv+shows&sa=X&ei=kzlfUcyBIa_W0gHohoDwBg&sqi=2&ved=0CLwBEOgTKAE" rel="nofollow - Movies and TV shows :  https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1163&bih=576&q=cloud+atlas&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAx8HsxKXfq6-QXqGmWmy6fx7XSwxvwqYlDteT5uwes8BxfmHCwFlkqxnKwAAAA&sa=X&ei=kzlfUcyBIa_W0gHohoDwBg&sqi=2&ved=0CL0BEJsTKAI" rel="nofollow - Cloud Atlas https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1163&bih=576&q=monsters+ball&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAAEqANX_AHvTx-gAAAANCAMiCS9tLzAzNDRnY516-RZZ4amW6xH9PKzfWOvzrnY-CR2WfioAAAA&sa=X&ei=kzlfUcyBIa_W0gHohoDwBg&sqi=2&ved=0CL4BEJsTKAM" rel="nofollow - Monster's Ball , https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1163&bih=576&q=swordfish&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAy8HsxKnfq6-gXFJmaHhi7m3u0UnMpb6lvVXZy67z-Ph_ekpAM0CsPwqAAAA&sa=X&ei=kzlfUcyBIa_W0gHohoDwBg&sqi=2&ved=0CL8BEJsTKAQ" rel="nofollow - Swordfish More
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1163&bih=576&q=halle+berry+parents&sa=X&ei=kzlfUcyBIa_W0gHohoDwBg&sqi=2&ved=0COgBEOgTKAE" rel="nofollow - Parents :  https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1163&bih=576&q=judith+ann+hawkins&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAAErANT_AHvTx-gAAAAOCAMiCi9tLzA0aGR0eGLDqvAUXYvqkFZb32Pr3eZdsrKkLXkbX6krAAAA&sa=X&ei=kzlfUcyBIa_W0gHohoDwBg&sqi=2&ved=0COkBEJsTKAI" rel="nofollow - Judith Ann Hawkins https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1163&bih=576&q=jerome+jesse+berry&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAx8HsxKXfq6-gUlGSklFVt_ExOB3SuYLM_blbShWrO6xaj2ZAAD_TO4DKwAAAA&sa=X&ei=kzlfUcyBIa_W0gHohoDwBg&sqi=2&ved=0COoBEJsTKAM" rel="nofollow - Jerome Jesse Berry
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1163&bih=576&q=halle+berry+spouse&sa=X&ei=kzlfUcyBIa_W0gHohoDwBg&sqi=2&ved=0CO0BEOgTKAE" rel="nofollow - Spouse :  https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1163&bih=576&q=eric+ben%C3%A9t&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAy8HsxKnfq6-gXFVmlFansRz6ya2vRe6lTYXGqimPrmp8XMJAMuD0GAqAAAA&sa=X&ei=kzlfUcyBIa_W0gHohoDwBg&sqi=2&ved=0CO4BEJsTKAI" rel="nofollow - Eric Benét  (m. 2001–2005) https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1163&bih=576&q=david+justice&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAy8HsxKnfq6-gZFlurF53ZU1oSf_Ho9vYvhlZ5FZsVB6-rNzALbO68UqAAAA&sa=X&ei=kzlfUcyBIa_W0gHohoDwBg&sqi=2&ved=0CO8BEJsTKAM" rel="nofollow - David Justice  (m. 1992–1997)

Posted By: Claudie
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 4:00pm

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

lmaooooooooooo

i assume these were not tears of joy....

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 4:26pm

no mam

what?  why not?  may as well keep the partay going!!!!!!!!Party

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

lmaooooooooooo

i assume these were not tears of joy....

Sure weren't.
I think she was planning for a hysterectomy when she found out. 

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Most of the ones complaining about older aged women having kids are probably the same ones who say they don't want kids because they think kids would get in the way, they are too young, etc. though

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 4:45pm
welp people can do whatever they want.  all i know is i have 2 friends who are preg now (past 40) and both of them have had relatively serious scares that the dr told them was related to the fact that they were over 40 and having their first baby.

anyway, i shan't be pushing any babies out at this juncture...no mam.  i'll be the top flight god/mommy/auntie of the world tho...Cool

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 4:46pm

its that NASFWG strut

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 5:39pm
#teamhalle

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 6:33pm
Just seems like an unstable situation...

I hope this works out tho

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 6:35pm

did they ever get married?

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

#teamhalle

yes

even when she's wrongLOL

Posted By: bumble-boy
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 6:43pm
shes rraattcchhet

Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 6:43pm
i think they'll last another 2 years at most

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 11:10pm

Selfish.

this

Yes!

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 11:35pm

sameeee thing with my auntie. omg she was sooo pissed. all her kids were in college when she found out. 

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 11:39pm
that dress though?! gorgeous. 
anyways at least nahla will have a sibling... 

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 12:27am
Wow...I hope She aint too old.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 1:17am
Congrats to her

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 1:56am
Well, if she can have a healthy child at 46 .. more power to her.

She has MAJOR problems picking men though. All the Black guys she married or dated used to kick her a** literally or figuratively .. Wesley Snipes beat her so bad ... he made her deaf in one ear.

Now the 2 White guys are fighing OVER her.Confused

It will not last with this guy either - he's violent and she's kindof off. I remember her telling Oprah about trying to kill herself after David Justice left ... then she thought about suicide after Eric dogged her. She should just stop talking about her love life - things just do not work out.

I am embarassed for her.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 2:00am
46 isnt too old. 
i soooo wasnt expecting this but im happy for her. 

now i just want tyra banks and naomi to get pregnant. 

Date Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 2:01am

46 isnt too old. 

omg, a tyra baby would be epic.  naomi, im completely meh about.

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 2:06am

46 isnt too old. 

I don't  think either Tyra or Naomi are motherhood material.

Let ém go their own way.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 2:08am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

46 isnt too old. 

I don't  think either Tyra or Naomi are motherhood material.

Let ém go their own way.

LOL go a little deeper into that.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 2:11am
I could see Tyra being a mom. 

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 4:11am
Messy 

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 8:59am
Congrats I like Halle crazy and all

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 9:04am
46 and pregnant....she's 4 years from 50 and ya'll do not think that is too old to be having a baby?

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 9:06am
Anywho congrats to Halle and her family.  Plus if she knows the sex of her baby..she's at least 20 weeks.
Does Olivier have any other children or is this his first?  

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 9:15am
My friends aunt had her first at 50 and that was her first so it's possible celeb or non celeb

Posted By: khivey
Date Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 10:20am
47 is the new 35..

Posted By: r0ck_starr
Date Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 10:45am
I don't think its quite that easy to have a baby after 40. It's not so common. But I hear its easier if you've already had a baby before.

Print Page | Close Window