Print Page | Close Window

Impressive Hair?!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=357163
Printed Date: Oct 21 2017 at 1:58pm

Topic: Impressive Hair?!
Posted By: AmericanDreamin
Subject: Impressive Hair?!
Date Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 10:41pm
been lurking for a few months, but just joined yesterday. I was about to purchase this hair based on the earlier threads Ive seen here regarding this hair, but those threads werent recent enough for me to make an informed decision..
Is this hair still of good quality? has anyone ordered recently?..anything helps!
I have emailed the owner and he/she seems to be very nice and helpful with questions(with that said, they all are at first, until there is a problem)..I am just trying to avoid getting cheap looking aliexpress type hair..or hair that isnt what is advertised. She advised me that her virgin Indian is true virgin (not chinese hair thats been processed)..she seems honest, but can anyone elaborate on this. 
thanks in advance Smile

Replies:
Posted By: Lthomas3
Date Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 3:35am
Hi,

I just made about four purchases recently, one for coarse straight that arrived yesterday yaaaaaay!

I had the same issue because the other threads were such a while back. But I contacted the owner after lurking on BHM site for aaaaaaaaages and thought well here is someone who seems to consistently get good reviews and good quality hair so what have i got to lose?

Anyway i sent email and she was back to me within a few hours. after what seems like a gazillion emails with my questions i finally purchased Virgin Indian hair for my u-part, paid via paypal and received it within 2 days. 

I opened the package and co-washed and lets put it this way…..I made a few aliexpress purchase based on info I gleaned on BHM and am never going back, this hair is nothing like aliexpress hair. SOFT, TANGLEFREE, No shedding (i sealed my wefts), very light and beautiful texture.

I cant post pics yet or i would show the hair and u-parts i have made with the hair and the closures I purchased but have a look at a review on youtube just showing the hair and how it was after i co washed etc. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC60-LhcYcs

I can only say good things about this hair e

Date Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 4:13am
sorry meant to post this as well where you get to see the texture a lot more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBYr3Dd_MR0

Also forgot to add that Impressivehair/Sabine are up front from the start about what is virgin hair and what is processed. I made three purchases of the virgin hair and 1 processed curly to try it out and three closures.

The virgin indian is by far my fave so far!

She has the right idea about customer service as people lie myself keep going back because the items have been good quality consistently instead of playing russian roulette at aliexpress….ain´t nobody got time for that.Tongue Tongue

Posted By: spencer4hire
Date Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 7:34am
... Sharing my experience with Impressive Hair....
Customer service = Excellent . I asked lots of qyestions
that where quickly answered .
Sabine was very knowledgable about her
product .
I ordered the yaki straight . It took about
8/9 days to receive . I received tracking info
immediately .
The hair was received clean and very soft , no
fillers or grays . The weft are very neat and sturdy.
I had no shed hair after shampooing and conditioning.
No color run off either .

No crimps!
I had it installed for 12 weeks with no problems
whatsoever !
I'll be purchasing another bundle for a fuller
install my next go round.

It is really a great buy.....I say
go for it!

Posted By: love_angel011
Date Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 8:33am
Hi, I also have purchased hair from impressive hair although the texture I ordered was the yaki.  I absolutely love this hair, it arrived in a timely fashion maybe about a week or so after I placed the order.  It smelled great and the packaging was nice, the hair was very soft to the touch and had very few crimps.  The wefts were constructed nicely and there wasnt much shedding but i still sealed the hair anyway, i have also dyed the hair twice actually since i didnt get the color i wanted the first time, and it's held up great.  The texture blends pretty well with my own and i wore a sew in with it for about 2-3 months and now i reused it and had it made into a u-part wig

Date Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 6:51pm
oh, wow!..thanks to all of you for your responses. She seemed very nice and honest and her hair looked amazing on the pics..I think I will go with the virgin Indian. :)

@Lthomas..thanks for the link..ill check it out..She sells closures too?! didnt see those.

Date Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 6:54pm
how many bundles did you order for that u-part in your video

Posted By: Soulsagittarian
Date Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 10:22am
Hello All, 
I have ordered from Impressive Hair in the past and I absolutely love it!!! Its very hard to find professional people who take their business seriously. I order 3 bundles of the body wave in October 2012. I received the hair 1 week after ordering. The quality was great, didnt shed, tangle or swell after washing it. I found it to be very silky and held curls nicely. I had it in for about 2 months. I was so impressed that I decided to order 3 more bundles of the Samba curl two weeks ago. Again the hair arrived timely (within a week). The quality was good and I cant wait to get it installed. 

It seems like so many people are selling hair these days which makes it hard to figure out who's is quality vs over priced trash. Sabine's product is of good quality and on top of that her customer service was awesome. 

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 2:14pm
Are you able to order directly from the website or email?

Date Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Soulsagittarian Soulsagittarian wrote:

Hello All, 
I have ordered from Impressive Hair in the past and I absolutely love it!!! Its very hard to find professional people who take their business seriously. I order 3 bundles of the body wave in October 2012. I received the hair 1 week after ordering. The quality was great, didnt shed, tangle or swell after washing it. I found it to be very silky and held curls nicely. I had it in for about 2 months. I was so impressed that I decided to order 3 more bundles of the Samba curl two weeks ago. Again the hair arrived timely (within a week). The quality was good and I cant wait to get it installed. 

It seems like so many people are selling hair these days which makes it hard to figure out who's is quality vs over priced trash. Sabine's product is of good quality and on top of that her customer service was awesome. 
thank you

Posted By: choco_lips
Date Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 1:37pm
Sabine's Customer service is amazing. 
I ordered some KC that she was trying out with a new vendor. She wasn't pleased with the quality but sent it to me. I wasn't pleased either and I told her. She then replaced it with some KS and told me to keep the KC! Her KS is literally the prettiest, softest I have ever bought.

I gave the KC to a member on here and per her report, the hair is very manageable and beautiful and etcetera. I guess I was impatient with the hair

so in summary, Sabines hair and customer service is the ISH.

Posted By: janeera1
Date Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 2:56pm
My experience with Impressive Hair has been exceptional customer service and good quality hair. Sabine was extremely helpful and accommodating. I ordered from her twice and both times she was honest about what hair she had to offer as far as virgin vs processed hair. Both batches were great quality with no fillers and clearly virgin hair. For the price she charges it's more than worth a purchase. I would say definitely seal if you are going to purchase this hair and despise shedding like I do, other than that it's pretty much a sure bet. I cannot figure out how to post pics. If anyone wants to tell me I'll post them!

Posted By: l2eVitalize
Date Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 3:02pm
^^^ Go to www.tinypic.com 

Upload your pics and the when it reloads and show all the links

copy and past the one that says [IMG] for message boards and then 

come back here and paste the link here in the response box, then click post reply and there ya go.

Date Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 3:18pm
OK here are the pics I was talking about. Sorry the pics are huge. There's gotta be a way to make this less complicated!     

Install 1:

Fresh out the pack

Washed, Conditioned, Air dryed

It blended perfectly with my natural (albeit heat damaged)straightened leave out

Set on Corell Steam rollers

Other side

OK please feel free to critique my install. I am new to self installing without cutting the wefts and am really struggling to get a flat install. I have fine hair in the front and the lumps and bumps are annoying. But, I HATE shedding!

Install 2:
I forgot to take pics fresh out of package. This is washed and conditioned and hanging to air dry

My braid pattern. I can't braid so I had someone else do it. I told her to do straight back because my hair is extremely spongy and it starts to look wiggy after a few weeks with a circle braid.

Flat ironed and curled with flat iron

Washed, conditioned, air dried

OK that's enough PICS for ya'll!

Posted By: MsUnderstood28
Date Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 4:21pm
Very pretty! Looks natural :)

Posted By: Cyannealia
Date Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 7:36am
How many bundles do you have in and what lengths?

Date Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 8:43am
The first install was two bundles of 18 and 20". The second install is two bundles of 18". I didn't use the full two bundles for either install.

Date Posted: Apr 11 2013 at 11:37am
Hiya,

I initially used four bundles but had to take off one bundle as it was way too heavy. Am just reworking it for my next install where I use the closure I ordered.
Yeah sabine does sell closures too, my mum purchased a striaght one and I have a curly and a wavy one.

Show us pics of your install once you have it in :)

Posted By: Bee .... Fierce
Date Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 7:30am
I've been buying hair from Sabine for about 2/3 years (or more).She's my go to vendor when I need good hair fast.I have some of her Samba curls and this hair is the business.I get so many compliments.I've ordered 3 bundles at the time and this hair is still going strong after 2 years.I also have some of her light yaki,very good hair as well.Her customer service is on point.She's the nicest.

Posted By: Nadiesca
Date Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 9:11am
can you post pic of the samba curls please?

Date Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 5:56am
There you go .... these are really the best pics I could find.
As I said,the hair will be 3 years old in September and it's 3 bundles of 22 inches and it has been sewed on to a wig cap.

Date Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 10:54pm
That is very pretty! Is that a full wig?

Date Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 11:10pm
Some KC I recently received from impressive 16-18 inches:

out of bag
http://s587.photobucket.com/user/Pelz/media/Impressive%20Hair/IMG_2213.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

finger combed
http://s587.photobucket.com/user/Pelz/media/Impressive%20Hair/IMG_2215.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

the 2 bundles
http://s587.photobucket.com/user/Pelz/media/Impressive%20Hair/IMG_2216.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

curls returned with co-wash after manipulation
http://s587.photobucket.com/user/Pelz/media/Impressive%20Hair/IMG_2226.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

close up
http://s587.photobucket.com/user/Pelz/media/Impressive%20Hair/IMG_2227.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: JazzyP45
Date Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 5:18pm
Hi Just joined site. What's was the name of your retailer? Thanks in advance.

Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 6:40am

Date Posted: May 03 2013 at 6:41am
Thank you.
No it's a half wig but really don't leave a lot of my hair out.

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:51am
Ok I ordered a closure from this company yesterday....after two weeks go back and forward. I must say Sabine (he/she) was very informative and responded to all my questions. They take orders through email....pay via paypal.

Posted By: Jessica90
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:39pm
This past Sunday I ordered (pre ordered) 3 bundles of the Samba curl in 16 18 18 & I'm super excited to receive the hair . Hopefully the hair arrives in the next week or so . I will be sure to come back with more details .

Posted By: Nadiesca
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 5:56pm
anybody knows her vendor??? 

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Ok I ordered a closure from this company yesterday....after two weeks go back and forward. I must say Sabine (he/she) was very informative and responded to all my questions. They take orders through email....pay via paypal.

Did you order lace or silk closure?

Date Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:21am
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

Did you order lace or silk closure?
I ordered a lace closure...Sabine howecer informed me that they dont bleach the knots...but he/she will do it for me before shipping it to me. So i will see when it comes.

Posted By: Ms_Kudos
Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 10:31am
@brja - How did the closure turn out?

Date Posted: May 20 2013 at 10:44am
SmileMs Kudos its on its way.....when I get it I will post pics

Date Posted: May 23 2013 at 7:07am
Clap Yep I got My closure
 View 2013-05-22 16.16.06.jpg in slide show
Package
View 2013-05-22 16.18.04.jpg in slide show
Out the purple gauze bag
View 2013-05-22 16.18.26.jpg in slide show
Bleached Knots
View 2013-05-22 16.19.07.jpg in slide show
Folded
View 2013-05-22 16.21.21.jpg in slide show
Wefts of sample wavy hair

Date Posted: May 23 2013 at 7:42am
Trying to figure out how to load these picsConfused

Date Posted: May 23 2013 at 12:10pm
*whew* Okay...I saw those 'x' picture boxes, and was started refreshing like crazy!!!
But I'll patiently wait :-)

Date Posted: May 23 2013 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

*whew* Okay...I saw those 'x' picture boxes, and was started refreshing like crazy!!!
But I'll patiently wait :-)
I need help Ms Kudos....Can i email them to you and you post them for me pls??

Date Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:02am
Sooo, Brjasuga sent PICSSSS of her closure...and I wish it was mine!!

Packaging -

Closure (bleached knots)-

Sample wavy weft -

Date Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:14am
Is the closure her Indian?? And what did you think about the wavy hair??
I'm thinking about getting that, but it's not up on the website yet

Posted By: Jessica90
Date Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:16am
The hair looks really good . I didn't know they sold closures though... Just ordered some curly hair can't wait for it to get here. Been tracking the USPS for the last day or so like crazy . 😃

Date Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:46am

yes the closure 16 inchs  virgin indian curly
you would have to email mailto:Sabine....info@impressive-hair.com - Sabine ....info@impressive-hair.com. about the closure.
The wavy virgin indian hair is beauiful but i need curly. Waiting on Sabine shipment to clear customs.

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 6:09pm
This is 3 bundles of Samba Curl (16 and 18 inches) with matching closure from impressive-hair.com

http://s587.photobucket.com/user/Pelz/media/Impressive%20Hair/photo2.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

http://s587.photobucket.com/user/Pelz/media/Impressive%20Hair/photo5.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

http://s587.photobucket.com/user/Pelz/media/Impressive%20Hair/photo4-1.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

http://s587.photobucket.com/user/Pelz/media/Impressive%20Hair/photo2-1.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

http://s587.photobucket.com/user/Pelz/media/Impressive%20Hair/photo1-1.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 9:34pm
ClapI like choco

Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 9:53pm

ClapI like choco

thank you!

Posted By: SunshineLove
Date Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 3:48am
Janeera that hair looks great when it airdries! :-) What type of hair and what pattern is that?

Date Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:43am
I was so surprised to come across pictures of the wig i created for a client (impressive wigs by lovette)
Do I know you?

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 9:08am
^^^^^ That's GORG!!!

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 9:10am

you would have to email mailto:Sabine....info@impressive-hair.com - Sabine ....info@impressive-hair.com. about the closure.
The wavy virgin indian hair is beauiful but i need curly. Waiting on Sabine shipment to clear customs.

I emailed Sabine at info@impressive-hair.com
No response..is there another email? I can't access the site from work its blocked..thanks 

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:34am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

I emailed Sabine at info@impressive-hair.com
No response..is there another email? I can't access the site from work its blocked..thanks 
No thats the only email. Give her some time to respond.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:16am
I just emailed her.  I hope she responds.

Posted By: Carolbee
Date Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 11:22am
Hi, I bought some light yaki from Impressive and would like to get a full weave. I was looking at Glamour House of Hair and Bestlacewigs for silk closures to match. Does anyone have suggestions on where I can buy a light yaki textured closure preferably silk based? I thank you in advance.

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 6:46am
Bump

Posted By: napturalpretty1908
Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:42pm
bumping in case anyone has some new or updated reviews :)

Posted By: SunshineSmiles
Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:31pm
Her curly hair has been great for me which is the only I have purchased. Also, her customer service is outstanding!Clap  She really cares that her customers are pleased and provides quality products!

Posted By: tats
Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:09pm
BUMP i emailed her 2 days ago but no answer yet... someone recently ordered from her?

Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by tats tats wrote:

BUMP i emailed her 2 days ago but no answer yet... someone recently ordered from her?

I ordered last week. It took 1 or 3 days to get a response, though I did send a follow up email.  I ordered on tuesday and my hair arrived yesterday.

She did post on Facebook that some of the prices are going up on July 1st. I wonder how much the difference will be.

Posted By: pigjohnfan
Date Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 5:12am
I am thinking buy one!! so i keep listening!!

Posted By: pigjohnfan
Date Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 5:16am
I find a online store ,the store  is www.wowafrican.com,is anyone buy hair on this online store and what is about the quality of the hair.Can anyone help me??

Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 6:12pm
I got some very coarse indian from Impressive hair but she didn't have a matching closure. Does anyone have suggestions on where to look for one? I am horrible at taking pictures but heres the picture she had of the hair.  Also and feedback on if I should color the hair or keep it dark? Im torn. 

[/URL]

Posted By: Patrice3020
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 1:04pm
I've ordered from Sabine 2 times and I couldn't be more happy with the quality of hair and her customer service.. I currently have the coco curl (16, 18, 20 + 16 closure) installed and I love it.  I just came back from vacation and the hair held up beautifully.

Posted By: WhitWhit86
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 7:07pm
Pretty

Posted By: misslexy22
Date Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:00am
Your hair looks very pretty

Posted By: pebbles251
Date Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 9:13am

the hair is wonderful, see my review upstairs

Posted By: Mocha_Shay
Date Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 12:41pm
Im stuck between the Satin Straight and the Burmese Wavy! they're so gorgeous.

Posted By: model56
Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:00am
I have been wearing Impressive-Hair: Virgin Burmese for over 4 months and I love it, the hair is still going strong. I ordered lengths 16-20, including a closure. In the pics below the hair was styled with a curling wand.

I have more pics to share, and I want to post an in-depth review but I don't have posting privileges.... could someone please help me out with posting?

Posted By: PerfectDiva
Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:36am
Your hair is gorge!

Posted By: model56
Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 7:24pm
Thank you, I enjoyed my install! Here is the full review: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/impressive-hair-virgin-burmese_topic372615.html

Posted By: Patrice3020
Date Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 9:28pm
I think I will order the Burmese wavy for my next install.. So pretty..

Posted By: DonDonna
Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 12:42am
I want to order now, The hair is beautiful. 

Print Page | Close Window