Print Page | Close Window

Did she just call me a nig***? (long)

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=356981
Printed Date: Sep 20 2018 at 1:30pm

Topic: Did she just call me a nig***? (long)
Posted By: reashairjourney
Subject: Did she just call me a nig***? (long)
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 2:45pm

I'm so mad i can't stand up for myself!!!

So my white roommate has a twin that lives up stairs from us with their parents. Roommate friend and sis was sitting in our living room. I was at the table and asked what time it was. Nobody answered so i said it louder. The sis was like damn nig*** Or something like that. I wasnt sure if she really said it so i finished eating and went into my room. I texted my roommade and asked did she just call me a nig*. I heard her read the message out loud and laugh. She answered back "yeah she called you that haha" what the hell... I texted back that sh*t aint funny. I called my momma and told her she got mad and said she was coming over. I told her not to but she did anyway.

About time my mom got there they were gone. As she was leaving she saw their parents sitting on the balcony and told them. So i went to the gym came back ol girl was sitting there and said "you better not be mad at me for what i said earlier i was just kidding" that was not what I was expecting maybe sorry. I just said im gonna take a shower and went in my room. I don't know when the parents told them. They knocked on my door but i told them i was doing something so roommate and girl texted me. The sis said she was just kidding. My roommate said "why did you bring our patents and your mom in it. She was just joking around like we always do"

My roommate came in my room saying i don't know why you are so upset. I just think it was disrespectful how your mom came in My mom wasn't screaming at them just talking. Its funny how it wasnt disrespectful for her sister to call me that. The more i think about it the madder i get. I also have not heard one sorry but its too little too late. Im going to talk to them today.

Replies:
Posted By: freedom76
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 2:47pm
No blood was shed????????

Posted By: Finesseful
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 2:49pm
You should have kicked her ass. Somebody white call me the n-word I'll give em a reason. 

Posted By: Lilnicka4u2nv
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 2:49pm
It must be "was this racist?" week LOL

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 2:50pm
do you have to live there any longer? Stern Smile
thats f*cked up.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 2:50pm
Nothing about that is funny or something someone should joke about.

I refuse to be uncomfortable in my own house. I'd be looking for a new place before I have to catch a charge, and the evil wench who said it would not be welcome in our home in the meantime.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 2:51pm
Are you guys renting from the parents?

Posted By: CuteNSweet
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 2:52pm
Y do you live with white people?  I swear all of ya'll are taking this kumbaya sh*t too far.

Don't let them call you that nor joke about calling you it either.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 2:54pm
damn homie.
I would move tbh...

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 2:57pm
Take that L

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 2:57pm
smh.

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 2:59pm
First, she called you a n*&ger, then she said "YOU BETTER NOT BE MAD AT ME"

And your "roommate friend" was laughing about it! Nobody in that house respects you or your feelings. Tell them exactly how you feel then BOUNCE!

Posted By: katakana89
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:01pm
I'm usually a calm person, but this sh*t would make me see red. I'm surprised nothing but a text of "did she say what I know I heard" came of it.

Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

You should have kicked her ass. Somebody white call me the n-word I'll give em a reason. 

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:01pm
dang she called you a nigguh to your face, and you texted her back asking what did you say. technology is so interesting. 

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:02pm
lmao bhm trying to get threadstarters ass whooped

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

dang she called you a nigguh to your face, and you texted her back asking what did you say. technology is so interesting. 

lmao, you aint sh*tCry

Posted By: BaileyAlexandria
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:04pm
Instead of molly-woppin' her, give her the most educated speaking to you can muster. Dont feed into the nig*er stereotype and put hands on her. 

send pookie n nem to do it afterwards Evil Smile

i kid. i kid...

Stern Smile maybe

Posted By: Jjoyoyoyo
You need to learn to keep white females in check better than this, I have plenty of white female 'friends' but I wouldn't think twice about getting in their face if I think they said something out of pocket, they keep to kept in a submissive role in any sort of relationship, or interaction.

Most of them are aware they are my 'friends' because I can use them. But when kept in check they don't mind. :l

Do better. >.> You should have stepped to her and asked her right in her face what she said.

I'm mostly kididng, all the white girls I hang with are weak bitches so they are fairly easy to control >.> lol

lmfao

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:05pm
Forget texting...I would have gotten up, went to the girl and asked her to repeat what she said...then kick her ass.  

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:05pm

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:06pm
You basically let her get away with it

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:06pm
Had a black woman been this vicious weave would have been on the floor & bloody lashes in the sink. Why are we so quick to correct our sistren but not others?

Posted By: tasty0619
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:07pm
what? you did nothing and said nothing essentially-you wild. I think I would have choke slammed the chick. Then she told you "you better not be mad at me" and she still walked away? Chile.....

Posted By: .hott.pink.
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:09pm

This. You should have asked what she said when you weren't sure. Hear it come from her mouth.  Don't go hide in your room and send out texts.

Last and only time a white dude called me a ni**er, I went straight to the blackest police officer on our campus police department and he ended up being put on probation at my university.

Barring the apartment actually belonging to their parents, I'd make my roommate's stay there HELL until she moved tf out.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:10pm
I mean, other than texting for confirmation, I think you handled it okay. You really didn't know what to do, so you called someone that did.

I think the next step is moving. And as soon as you put your deposit down and have all of your 'good' sh*t out, you need to bring your 'hood' cousin, friend, or what ever over until you leave.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:10pm
but how you finish eating thoLOL and lets not mention that you had a weapon in your handLOL

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:11pm
Shoulda, coulda, woulda. OP said that she has issues standing up for herself.

OP you should really let her know about herself ASAP. I would also advise you to move out. They obviously have no respect for you, and if you let this slide...you will hear much worse.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:12pm
You still have time to check her OP. Don't let this sh*t slide. Time to drop nuts.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I mean, other than texting for confirmation, I think you handled it okay. You really didn't know what to do, so you called someone that did.

I think the next step is moving. And as soon as you put your deposit down and have all of your 'good' sh*t out, you need to bring your 'hood' cousin, friend, or what ever over until you leave.

All of this.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:13pm
LOL this is why I love Tiff.  This is why! 

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:15pm
dont get bodied by a white girl op, i dont think you built like that. 

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:16pm
I'm seriously not trying to be funny, but you should always be able to come home to a peaceful environment. Living with white roomies who feel they can call you a nicca is not peace. I'm not paying rent to be disrespected. If I'm shelling out money you not gone "play" like that and thats the BTL.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:16pm
OP aint y'all. She is gonna remember one of two lines that y'all say, trip herself up and fold. She needs to let somebody else handle that.

Practice being assertive for the next situation.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:19pm
Put nair in her shampoo.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:20pm

OP, can you stay with your mom for the time being?

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:20pm
On top of that, she's probably calling all of her friends about the situation.

"I like, called her a ni**er and like, she got all like, offended...! ... I know, right?! ... Like, chill out, bro, like, it's not even that serious! ...  I know, right?!"

Smfh

Posted By: katakana89
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:21pm
oooh shi.t LOLCry

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Put nair in her shampoo.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:22pm
You need to be making it clear that you and she are no longer friends, as well.

Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by .hott.pink. .hott.pink. wrote:

On top of that, she's probably calling all of her friends about the situation.

"I like, called her a ni**er and like, she got all like, offended...! ... I know, right?! ... Like, chill out, bro, like, it's not even that serious! ...  I know, right?!"

Smfh

LMAO! Cry

[QUOTE=freedom76] Are you guys renting from the parents?

[/QUOTE

No we live in a apartment. They both work there. I never signed a lease so i dont think i legally would have to pay if i left.

I wish you were in my city, me and my little hood friend would come over with a bottle and play spades with you.

You don't even have to know how to play...we'd let you renege and everything. Cry

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:28pm

Put nair in her shampoo.

you's a cold piece.  I can see this now.  her face would be worser than the chick who burnt out her hairCry

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:29pm
Im defintely not going to talk to them after i move

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Put nair in her shampoo.

you's a cold piece.  I can see this now.  her face would be worser than the chick who burnt out her hairCry

Eff that. Put bleach in her laundry detergent.

Throw away the left shoe of every pair.

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:39pm

Put nair in her shampoo.

And with all of my heart, I think you should do this..

I still feel like you should let them bitches know how you feel. I know that it has been stated that you are not good at standing up for yourself, but you had better learn because people out here stay seeing how hard and how far they can push you. Don't let people disrespect you. You should not have to feel uncomfortable in your place of residence.

Seriously consider moving out because they have already shown that they do not respect you or your feelings and I feel like more incidents like this will happen because of how you handled this. They probably feel like you won't hand their asses to them physically or verbally so they very well may try to push you again to see how far they can take it.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:42pm
You are justified in every damn way to confront these simple bitches. No laying of hands is necessary. You need to yellll. Don't worry about how you might look. Their opinion of you became obsolete the moment that girl called you a Brotha Man and the roommate condoned you being called a Brotha Man and laughed. She didn't come up to you and say "she didn't say anything" She essentially said "yup she called you a Brotha Man and get over it". White people are so bold.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

You are justified in every damn way to confront these simple bitches. No laying of hands is necessary. You need to yellll. Don't worry about how you might look. Their opinion of you became obsolete the moment that girl called you a Brotha Man and the roommate condoned you being called a Brotha Man and laughed. She didn't come up to you and say "she didn't say anything" She essentially said "yup she called you a Brotha Man and get over it". White people are so bold.

Yup.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:45pm
Nair in the shampoo doesn't really work. It has a very distinct smell and doesn't mix well. Before you leave go to a pet store and buy some mice, crickets and other little bugs and then dump that sh*t in her room.

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:46pm

FYI, that bitch would have had her head smashed in the damn floor because I am not as tolerant of people as I used to be. I am a rather calm individual but if my nasty temper flares, it is a big problem and I will whoop ass and take names. I have done better in calming my temper though.

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:48pm
Dang, sorry you had to experience that op. smh. So many people now feel as though they can through the n word out there like it's some cute urban saying. I was at a concert not too long ago and this Asian girl was saying it after every other word while talking to a Latino couple. I side eyed her so hard from where I was sitting she shut up with a quickness. This mess is out of control and I can't tell you how many times I have seen black youths hanging with peers of other races

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:51pm
Stern Smile

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

Dang, sorry you had to experience that op. smh. So many people now feel as though they can through the n word out there like it's some cute urban saying. I was at a concert not too long ago and this Asian girl was saying it after every other word while talking to a Latino couple. I side eyed her so hard from where I was sitting she shut up with a quickness. This mess is out of control and I can't tell you how many times I have seen black youths hanging with peers of other races

Stern Smile

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:54pm
OP, you don't need to end up in jail or getting sued for sh*t. I like the mice idea, but if you're not used to doing vindictive stuff, don't do it. Tell that bitch about herself, in your own words, I'm sure you have some arsenal. 

Then, haul ass. 

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:00pm

Bhm cut off my sentence...I meant hanging with other races and allowing them to use the word. Lol

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:01pm
Seriously though, being nice and passive aggressive in a situation like this will not work. I am a shy person, but I just got through putting a couple of white girls in their place for wayyy less than this. 

Being assertive and demanding respect gets you further in life than being nice.  If you are worried about how they will perceive you, it really doesn't matter cause they called you nig*er to your face. Soo.....that should tell you all you need to know.

And they didn't make you sign a lease?! They are dumber than I thought. I would come up there and say I'm not paying rent until I get an apology uttered from those cattles' mouths. And after they apologize, I would say that wasn't enough and move out. 

They will call you whatever they want to call you, but not in front of your face. They gon learn. I'm not about to be paying rent to be called a nig*er.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:05pm

And they didn't make you sign a lease?! They are dumber than I thought. I would come up there and say I'm not paying rent until I get an apology uttered from those cattles' mouths. And after they apologize, I would say that wasn't enough and move out. 
lol.

Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:07pm

Bhm cut off my sentence...I meant hanging with other races and allowing them to use the word. Lol

I dunno what worse- the ppl of other races that say it or the black people that they hang with that allow them to do so. I've seen white ppl on fb get checked for this until one of their black friends come along "They cool, they can say that word if they want!"

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:10pm
Oh so Ms. I'm starving hasn't come in to tell everyone that they are overreacting? That she was just being oh so funny? 

Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:12pm
what you need to do is grab the heat and get to squeezin'

Wink

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:16pm

Being assertive and demanding COMMANDING respect gets you further in life than being nice.  If you are worried about how they will perceive you, it really doesn't matter cause they called you nig*er to your face. Soo.....that should tell you all you need to know.

Girl...this is the only way they will respect you. You can demand all you want and they will still laugh in your face. You are a black Queen dammit! Make sure them pasty hoes EAT SLEEP BREATHE that fact.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

what you need to do is grab the heat and get to squeezin'

Wink

So another one of our young black women can end up in jail over ish?

She needs to be a little more crafty with it

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:20pm
OP keep ur dignity and move. When you have a sure thing elsewhere, tell them exactly what you think of them. then peace out that bitch with the deuces up.

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:22pm
You went and got your momma? Smh you weak, you old enough to stand up for yourself. Cowering in your room sending text messages even after they boldly yell "Yeah she said it!" You still texting and hiding in the room? 

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:26pm
I didn't get my momma she came on her own.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:26pm
someone called u a nig.ga
and you continued to eat....i bet u were eating chicken.
nig.gas won't leave chicken to waste

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Cry

Posted By: Lilnicka4u2nv
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:29pm
Ya'll leave the OP alone, maybe she doesn't like confrontation Cry

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:30pm

Cry

im sorry opCry

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:30pm

Dammit. DeadDeadDead

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

Ya'll leave the OP alone, maybe she doesn't like confrontation Cry

i know i don't... but i think im getting to the point in my life somebody will end up getting hurt depending on the situation

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

Cry

im sorry opCry

Whyyyy must I cryyyy???

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:35pm
But honestly OP
She called you a n*g
Then they laughed about it. THEY
Then she didn't apologise

I wouldn't fight but definitely words would have been said that would ensure she wouldn't step up to me with that kidding bullsh*t smfh

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:41pm
Shes been saying some racist shiz before. Her sister was like i dont think black dudes ate attravtive. i told my soon to be ex roommate about the cannibal dude that wouldn't eat black girls. I asked i wonder do different races taste different? The first thing out her mouth was black ppl would taste greasy. And i said white ppl would taste like a cracka and too salty.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:42pm

I wish you were in my city, me and my little hood friend would come over with a bottle and play spades with you.

You don't even have to know how to play...we'd let you renege and everything. Cry

I love all your posts in this thread

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by reashairjourney reashairjourney wrote:

Shes been saying some racist shiz before. Her sister was like i dont think black dudes ate attravtive. i told my soon to be ex roommate about the cannibal dude that wouldn't eat black girls. I asked i wonder do different races taste different? The first thing out her mouth was black ppl would taste greasy. And i said white ppl would taste like a cracka and too salty.

So you have been dealing with racism with these folks?????? Girl.....you are sooooo close to being a coon. Step away before you go completely over to the yt-side.

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by CuteNSweet CuteNSweet wrote:

Y do you live with white people?  I swear all of ya'll are taking this kumbaya sh*t too far.

Don't let them call you that nor joke about calling you it either.

mannnnnnnnnnnn....

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:47pm
Girl! Why do you live with these people? I would have moved out if possible!

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:47pm

wtf is this?
movvveeee.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

[QUOTE=reashairjourney]Shes been saying some racist shiz before. Her sister was like i dont think black dudes ate attravtive. i told my soon to be ex roommate about the cannibal dude that wouldn't eat black girls. I asked i wonder do different races taste different? The first thing out her mouth was black ppl would taste greasy. And i said white ppl would taste like a cracka and too salty.

So you have been dealing with racism with these folks?????? Girl.....you are sooooo close to being a coon. Step away before you go completely over to the yt-side.
[/QUOTE

Um no.

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:48pm
whats her phone number..

ill curse her out for u.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:51pm
i would've never asked a white person, "i wonder do different races taste differently?"

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:52pm
Op, you sound like you were raised around yt folks. They.are.not.your.friends. smh!!

Posted By: Jjoyoyoyo
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:54pm
I will say it again...

You need to keep white females in check OP. You know you own them when they speak you in nothing but that fake friendly hushed tone, they know their place at that point and don't fight it.

When I was in high school my mother told me to never let white females get you in a submissive position when interacting with them.  They need to be kept beneath you, I don't care if you are debating pancakes vs. waffles~ Don't let them feel they have the basic human right of speaking over you, speaking out of pocket, or asserting their opinions on anything to your face.

:l

It's not hard at all, most of them are naturally scared of us to begin with.
You'll get those that will try to get you to back down, that is where white girl training comes in, those of us that have had to grow up around them know how to play their passive aggressive games, or use tears to turn the 'pack' against them.

I have had hoes try to claim the alpha spot from me thrown out of their respective circles with tears and a made up story, I had their ex-friends playing the race card towards their own friend on my behalf. :l

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

whats her phone number..

ill curse her out for u.

Sign me up for the curse out too and I'll throw in a few complimentary anonymous threats, and you'll be rent free for at least 30-90 days.

Question: If your mom was able to shoot over there so quickly, why not just live with moms dukes instead of dealing with the racists twin? If that's not an option, or that's already been discussed, my apologies.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:55pm
OP, If you did not get an apology and you did and said very little to them about what they said, you know they'll begin to disrespect you more often and it will get worst.

They were just testing the water, trying to see how far they can get with you. If they laugh and do that shyt to your face, it's only because they have no respect for you and speak worst behind your back.

You have some decisions to make about your living arrangements.

I'm sorry that happened to you. Hug

Posted By: BaileyAlexandria
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 4:55pm
No really...post her phone number  Evil Smile

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 5:01pm
Im going to talk to them in.a little bit. Wish me luck and tell her im moving out.

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

this Please. 

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 5:06pm

*walks out of thread*

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 5:26pm

Im going to talk to them in.a little bit. Wish me luck and tell her im moving out.

What are you going to say?

Be assertive, no bullshat, and strong.

Just remember that she does not respect you and she deserves to be put in her place.
Gosh you don't have any bold cousins/siblings?

What state are you in?

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

this Please. 
This. BHM loves regulating folk.

I'm not under lease and they are racist calling me the N word with no fukks given? That apt would be so fuked up before I left I promise.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

who is Tiff?

Finesseful (I know her personally).

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

I dunno what worse- the ppl of other races that say it or the black people that they hang with that allow them to do so. I've seen white ppl on fb get checked for this until one of their black friends come along "They cool, they can say that word if they want!"

Dead

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 5:37pm
you betta than me, but she's got to do this in her own skin.. but you really need to address this, don't let them slide and let them get by with thinking this is acceptable ever!!!!!!!! tell them honestly how you feel about what they've done, you've got to live there for now.. then get the hell out.. 

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 5:37pm

who is Tiff?

nancy trillosi got a bland white girl name?!Shocked

Posted By: Ikasuu
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 5:39pm
I don't fault the OP for how she handled things really....yeah she messaged a response to confirm if they called her the n word, but she is basically on their territory..meaning she is outnumbered there. I would be scared too.

Move asap before they do something crazy and end up on the news. Wouldn't want anything to happen to you.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 5:40pm

who is Tiff?

nancy trillosi got a bland white girl name?!Shocked

LMFAO her middle name hood.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 5:41pm
because finesse is really a delicate flower.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 5:43pm
THIS CONVERSATION IS REAL CUTE, BUT BACK TO THE LECTURE AT HAND.

Print Page | Close Window